pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@paehtod I have used many unsafe materials in home-made combustion devices in another life (late 80s?) so I can not say anything about your VL. How many reading this ever stole a screen out of a sink? Saying that, after those couple of years it was glass, glass and occasionally papers. :spliff:

I admire your adventurous enthusiasm to experiment but Please be careful, we knew nothing about plastics back then. Not sure we know everything now. Heated or not, I prefer no plastic in the path now unless you count the fat mouthpiece I use with M and glass. Now you have me wondering? I don't know...:freak:

Many of us who combusted for decades are often those most concerned about materials safety as vapists. Thank goodness for DynaVap making these little worry-free lovelies, clean air path that's rugged to boot. No electronics taste and I've been using this M daily and still haven't had to change any batteries!

paehtod

@pxl_jockey I started smoking cigarette at 15 and mj at 18, quit cigarette at 30 and still mj, i am 35 now.
I do gravity bong a lot in the old days, its different high to smoking a joint and different to smoking a bong. So i like to try different way to gethigh from vaping now(with vapcap its so much possible:lol:). i sure know whats safe/unsafe, worst case i had try using tinfoil to make a pipe when i am teenager, that taste is aweful:zombie: I will never try that again.

Its best to use vapcap with D020 now, efficient and zero harsh feeling. I just start vaping from June 2017 and got the vapcap M from August 2017, i feel i am so lucky that i can meet Dynavap and this forum and ppl in this thread so quick. I don't need to waste money to try so many expensive high end electronic device. I am so satisfied with my Omni TI XL & my M+Cocobolo VonG now. @VapCap fuxk this world! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Ok i have to sleep now. good night guys. :zzz:

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
All these bong pics are tempting me to give it a try.

Grabbed one of @Alan 14mm gongs with silicon sleeves... Mostly got it to try a straight glass mouthpiece.. But now I'm thinking i may try it with a bubbler.

I do have an fc-187 bubbler, which is 18mm iirc, so I'll likely need a 14/18 adapter...hmmm

Also grabbed a few of those basket screens to see how they work in the omni... I do grind my herb, and particles make it through... Maybe the finer screen will help keep the condenser clean longer. Either way it's a cheaper screen option.

vapenerd

Actually, that's an interesting piece. Got a link?
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-new-18-5cm-height-glass-s-bongs-glass/371413550.html

Yup, I like it. You can see the chamber getting whitewalled, nice bonus.

Did you make it to orbit?
Haha, yes :ko: I forgot to cover the carb hole and got little vapor with the first hit. Waited for the cool down click and heated it up again. Click, covered the carb... and BOOM! Amazing experience.

kushkush

happy camper....
Funny that you're talking about bongs. Got the fat mouth piece that I ordered yesterday and finally have time to give this a go. Ready for take off in ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

8a94cd9f28bf8f5caffcc9a516efdd7f61691f18.jpg

Yeah...me ‘n cybrguy want a link to this sweet thing. :rockon:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Sinnoah

Hey guys! My vapcap m with dynakit basic finally arrived yesterday to Peru! I damn love it to death!!

Today after being finally sober, i realized tha dynakit basic did not come with the dynawax, such a bummer. Should I contact dynavap? In the meantime, is spit a good alternative or the beeswax is better for lubricating the o rings?

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Sinnoah, so happy that you're ecstatic over your new vc. I can see that you're in love as your already lubing the little lady up. :brow:

Yes, do contact. They'll make it right. IMO, I wouldn't bother lubricating till the wax arrives. Lubricating o-rings was recently discussed in this thread(?). Some use lip balm (@KeroZen?) or coconut oil. Personally, I'd use lip balm or petroleum jelly.

Last edited:

Disney

Thinking of upgrading to a nonavong and spinning exotic mouth piece. Couple of questions.

Does a nonavong body fit into the dynastash with mouth piece?

Am I able to choose which type of wood I get for the mouth piece? Websites say woods may vary.

Disney,
Reactions: kushkush

Sinnoah

@Sinnoah, so happy that you're ecstatic over your new vc. I can see that you're in love as your already lubing the little lady up. :brow:

Yes, do contact. They'll make it right. IMO, I wouldn't bother lubricating till the wax arrives. Lubricating o-rings was recently discussed in this thread(?). Some use lip balm (@KeroZen?) or coconut oil. Personally, I'd use lip balm or petroleum jelly.

Thanks! Well I disassambled this beauty and therefore to reassemble I had to use spit cause I was not sure whether petroleum jelly(vaseline) or lip balm could react negatively with the o rings polymer. Can spit rust the steel? Lol

Summer

Long Island, NY
Does a nonavong body fit into the dynastash with mouth piece? Am I able to choose which type of wood I get for the mouth piece? Websites say woods may vary.

You can have a custom dynastash & custom mp made for you through either Dynavap or @Winegums in whatever wood you choose, of course, depending on availability.

Thanks! Well I disassambled this beauty and therefore to reassemble I had to use spit cause I was not sure whether petroleum jelly(vaseline) or lip balm could react negatively with the o rings polymer. Can spit rust the steel? Lol

Already stripping the beauty naked, huh.
yumyum.gif

No, the steel rings aren't gonna rust from spit. :lol: Relax, the vc is durable. If you read back about, give or take, 5 pages, you'll come across a discussion on o-rings.

Want to increase the pull of your magnet? Your VapCap won't stand up?
Stick it on a larger mass of metal. Put your little neo magnet on a steel truck bumper and see how strong it is. Don't forget your magnet, after you play with your VC on it.
Now put the magnet on a tin box, (Altoids, Sucrets, candy tin,). I like Altoids Smalls tin. It amplifies the cool-clicks, (I have tinnitus, ringing from to many concerts).
The lid to my Pipes "Jarhead" is steel, and the VCmagnet is really strong on it. It also works fantastic as a heat sink to pull the heat out of the cap.
You will notice the cap has a stronger pull on the closed end because of the bi-metal disks inside.
Neo magnet is heat sensitive, so if you remove the heat by sinking it away it will be stronger faster.
Think about it the mag mounted on wood, the metal mass is about the mass of a dime. Put it on a larger mass of steel, heat sink and magnet thinks it's bigger, more lines of flux, stronger magnetic pull.
I always want to know when the cap cool-clicks. When I sink the heat away from the cap the disks reset. The ti bowls still warm. I heat again, the bowl goes to vaping temp. Respect the click. Draw. Reset the disks. Reheat. It never goes over the vaporizing temp if you "Respect the click".
The fun of this system is getting to know it. What could beat getting high to get to know your vape. I'll experiment with it all day long. I even go back and do it again to make sure I was right the first time. Doc
I also have been living with mild tinnitus (too many concerts) for many years. had an unfortunate spike this summer due to a few loud backfires working on the old jeep. wondering... does Vaping help your T or aggravate it?

snackmaster

My stash is from may this year.

Weird. And your nonavong, is it a v1 with a "washboard" face?

I've got a stashER w/ old dynavap logo that doesn't fit my nonavong body, but when I ordered a double garage stash back in April/May I mentioned the fit issue and Matt said that was just the older ones. Sure enough nonavong fits in the new double stash just fine.

Dynalowrider

finallyfigureditout, I really don't know if vaping helps or hinders my tinnitus. When outdoors in the evening I always ask my girlfriend if the katydids are singing because I can't tell. I've had it so long I don't notice it. Just makes it hard to hear the clicks. When using my Jarhead I can feel the heat clicks. The Jarhead lid amplifies the cool clicks. I use a Vector Pyramid lighter when out and about. It has a cup with a notch around the torch that amplifies the click, plus you can rest the VC in the notch to spin it. I placed a magnet in the cup to hold the VC. The Vectors are more expensive than the "Chyna" lighters, but have a "no proof" warranty. You just pay for the shipping. Doc

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
Weird. And your nonavong, is it a v1 with a "washboard" face?

I've got a stashER w/ old dynavap logo that doesn't fit my nonavong body, but when I ordered a double garage stash back in April/May I mentioned the fit issue and Matt said that was just the older ones. Sure enough nonavong fits in the new double stash just fine.

Yes I have a v1 Nanovong and I stand corrected. It does fit in my stash, I guess I really didn't try it before. What I did tried before was using the herb storage tube of the stash for loading my Nonavong but that didn't work. It does fit the left side, but it doesn't fit on the right side.

snackmaster

Yes I have a v1 Nanovong and I stand corrected. It does fit in my stash, I guess I really didn't try it before. What I did tried before was using the herb storage tube of the stash for loading my Nonavong but that didn't work. It does fit the left side, but it doesn't fit on the right side.

Interesting. Seems like an oversight to make changes so it fits one side but not the other.

snackmaster,
Reactions: kushkush
Top Bottom