Summer

Long Island, NY
Yes I have a v1 Nanovong and I stand corrected. It does fit in my stash, I guess I really didn't try it before. What I did tried before was using the herb storage tube of the stash for loading my Nonavong but that didn't work. It does fit the left side, but it doesn't fit on the right side.

I believe that it does only fit one side, as 1 side is for the vc & the other for your herb. Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60

Dynalowrider

Well I'm 73 years old, been an electrician all my life. Last fifteen years I converted production equipment to computer control. When I first got out of the military I was an electrician in a coal mine changing motors on a two mile long conveyor belt, that in itself will do the number on your ears. My tinnitus sounds exactly like the hiss of that belt. Been like that ever since. I just ignore it, never was very musical, i got no rhythm. Doc

Edit: I should add I don't notice it , unless someone brings it up.

Last edited:

shredder

finallyfigureditout, I really don't know if vaping helps or hinders my tinnitus. When outdoors in the evening I always ask my girlfriend if the katydids are singing because I can't tell. I've had it so long I don't notice it. Just makes it hard to hear the clicks. When using my Jarhead I can feel the heat clicks. The Jarhead lid amplifies the cool clicks. I use a Vector Pyramid lighter when out and about. It has a cup with a notch around the torch that amplifies the click, plus you can rest the VC in the notch to spin it. I placed a magnet in the cup to hold the VC. The Vectors are more expensive than the "Chyna" lighters, but have a "no proof" warranty. You just pay for the shipping. Doc

I notice my Omni clicks louder and usually twice when I use my skeletor.

Not so with my triple flame. And outside it's worse. At times I don't hear it at all. So I just use the timer in my head, lol.

With the torch, I usually aim low on the cap. (Using rosin) Not sure it's that, or what.

Drexciya

Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers
I believe that it does only fit one side, as 1 side is for the vc & the other for your herb. Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.

It would just be nice if it could fit both sides, because loading my Omni using the stash is my preferred way of loading the Omni and it would also be nice to use something like that to load my Nona. But, most of the time my Nona is sitting on top of my bubbler so I am not that conceirned with the Stash <> Nona combination.

Disney

Thanks all for confirming the Nonavong fits a newer stash. I just received my first M and stash last month so I'm confident a nonavong will fit the stash I got. Now the fun part of choosing which wood I want to go with. Is there a way I can specify which type of wood I want for a mouth piece?

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
not using ear plugs in the past did

And thinking that my friends mock me for wearing plugs at concerts...

I notice my Omni clicks louder and usually twice when I use my skeletor.

For me is the opposite: I always get two clicks with a torch (any torch) and almost always one with the induction heater.

paehtod

Thanks all for confirming the Nonavong fits a newer stash. I just received my first M and stash last month so I'm confident a nonavong will fit the stash I got. Now the fun part of choosing which wood I want to go with. Is there a way I can specify which type of wood I want for a mouth piece?
You may add notes to your purchase when you check out, and you may reference to the dyna builder for the wood choice of the mp.

BTW, I see dynavap is updating the site
dL6Onln.jpg

Dynalowrider

I was ordering a VVPS for my WS and noticed a "J" hook so I got it. I love this thing. Cools the vapor just enough. I suggest you try one. I read about using a "J" hook but I didn't think it would work. Surprise surprise, It really works well. Delivers great taste. Doc

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
just recognized that the normal standard vapcap stem fits perfect into the silicone tubing of the plenty double helix cooling coil, airtight seal but loose enough to easily slide in and out for heating :tup: (a Plenty wear and tear set is all u need)
I would say the result is as smooth as it could possibly get without water :nod: - best performance with taped carb and no condenser tube

stark1

Lonesome Planet
just recognized that the normal standard vapcap stem fits perfect into the silicone tubing of the plenty double helix cooling coil, airtight seal but loose enough to easily slide in and out for heating :tup: (a Plenty wear and tear set is all u need)
I would say the result is as smooth as it could possibly get without water :nod: - best performance with taped carb and no condenser tube

Pictures speak volumes, plus the likes add up. :brow:

justcametomind

Hi
I ordered a VapCap M.
Seems like the titanium tip I want to add to that is compatible with the M right? I read on Reddit it should.
Should I buy rings and/or strong rings?
Should I buy screens at all? Titanium screens are any better?
I'm evaluating if making a bigger order since accessories are 20% cheaper than where I usually buy vape stuff, and it's the only place to store DinastashER and Titanium tip. At the same time I have lots of accessories I buy "just in case"along with new vapes and never use them (VAAS: vaporizer accessory acquisition syndrome).
Do you really have to change screens or rings like in a Mighty/Crafty on this vaporizer? After a couple of weeks of OG VapCap my screen is a little bent but fine after all.

justcametomind,
Reactions: Squiby

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
In my experience the screen does not get very dirty at all. I have to clean my other vapes a lot, but the vapcap usually just needs a q tip down the ss condenser. BUT they are very easy to lose. Very easy. At first I was adjusting the size of the bowl all the time, and lost my screen. I just leave it at the biggest setting and put in less if I want to vape less. I haven't changed my o rings, but after like 6 months or so they are getting close. I don't take it apart as much as I used to when I first got it, though.
Yes, the ti tip will fit into an M body.

jerseydvd

I only have the Vapcap M, but do you all realize that it fits PERFECTLY in a 10mm glass?
I got a 14mm male to 10mm female and it works incredibly with no adapters.

Funny that you're talking about bongs. Got the fat mouth piece that I ordered yesterday and finally have time to give this a go. Ready for take off in ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

8a94cd9f28bf8f5caffcc9a516efdd7f61691f18.jpg

kushkush

happy camper....
Can't you just keep the Plenty silicone tubing on the VapCap while heating and then connect to glass?
edit: if you want to contribute I need some Vapcap advice here
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapcap-m-accessories-advice.25422/#post-1168615

At first, I kept the black silicone mouthpiece on my M, then just attached it to the bubbler piece whenever I wanted to use it... but then I found it was a lot easier to just keep the silicone mouthpiece in the bubbler and leave it there, which made it really easy to then just barely poke the M into it whenever I wanted to use the bubbler. Maybe you could just do the same thing with your silicone piece. :)

Squiby

In the meantime, is spit a good alternative or the beeswax is better for lubricating the o rings?
I always use a bit of spit. It's a great lubricant and I always have some with me.

Does a nonavong body fit into the dynastash with mouth piece?

A NonaVonG S with a 45mm body and mp is 3 1/2 inches long and fits into a regular Dynastash/ER.

A NonaVong with a 62mm stem is also 3 1/2 inches long and fits into a regular Dynastash/ER.

A NonaVong XLS with a 62mm stem and mp is 4 1/4 inches long and fits into the Dynastash/ER XL.

Am I able to choose which type of wood I get for the mouth piece? Websites say woods may vary.

I ordered a VapCap M.
Seems like the titanium tip I want to add to that is compatible with the M right? I read on Reddit it should.
The stainless steel M tip is interchangeable with the titanium tip.

There is only one component in the Dynavap lineup that is not universally interchangeable; the titanium Omni threaded condenser/mp. It will not function properly pared with the stainless steel M tip.

Do you really have to change screens or rings like in a Mighty/Crafty on this vaporizer? After a couple of weeks of OG VapCap my screen is a little bent but fine after all.
I've had my Vapcaps for almost two years. So far, I've replaced one screen because I lost it and one oring because I broke it. Both my fault.

It's easy to loose a CCD screen when you're popping them out. But if you place your tip, chamber down, onto a towel, then push the screen out of the tip by pushing the condenser down through the tip, the screen will remain captive and won't have an opportunity to leap away.

Orings can be stretched, pinched and broken. They can last a good long time if you don't fuss with them endlessly and always lubricate them when you do. A lick and a lube and your Vapcap will love you right back tenfold. The orings can also be protected by assembling pieces with a firm straightforward push or pull along with a slight turn as you apply pressure. Don't wiggle or wobble your way in, or you're liable to pinch or stretch an oring.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
VAAS: vaporizer accessory acquisition syndrome
I love it. We have a new AS...
Having steel/glass Vapcaps and a titanium tip which screens and rings do I need to buy?
Should I buy rings and/or strong rings?
Should I buy screens at all? Titanium screens are any better?
There is some argument on this. Some like one or the other and some suggest that we should use steel with steel tips and Ti with Ti tips. George isn't talkin.
Me, being a charter member of our newly identified acquisition syndrome (thanks for that) I bought some of both. Along with some high temp orings and multiple sets of condenser O/Xrings. As it happens I haven't needed any of them yet, and even the one Ti CCD (screen) I mangled the first time I took it out of a tip (I forced it through the wrong direction) was easily repaired with a hammer blow. I'm glad I have them all, as that often is a way to be sure I will never need them...

I also tend to use spit as a lube. As Squiby said, I always have it with me. But of course I got some beeswax because... well, I think you know.

Top Bottom