b0

Cloudy...
So I bought an M for a friend.

Filed the SS tip and gave them a basic honest single flame torch just to get them going.

We met up as a group to go check out the Edinburgh Festival.

Side note: The hotel was amazing!

He had a few goes with the M and seemed quite happy with it.

I had also made an alcohol tincture which I put into some glass based atomizers, think test tubes but with mouth spray nozzles as caps.

We used the tinctures mostly for the train journey and it was OK. Later that day I had a Rib Eye steak and took a similar dose which really hit nicely. Slow come on but leading to a steady body buzz.

The next day we went for breakfast and my mate ducked round a corner to hit his M. He was having trouble with the wind so I went over to help him. The next thing I know I see two raggedy looking hoodies coming at us. I assumed they were going to try and sell us some shit we didn't want so immediately walked towards them and said "no thanks, not interested". The next thing I see it one of them pull out a lanyard with a Police credential on it.

I played it cool and they lost interest in me almost immediately but wouldn't leave my mate alone. He just pulled out about 3x caps worth and just handed it to them, shrugged his shoulders and said: "enjoy the paper work, hope it's worth it".

They called in his details, discovered he's a nobody, no priors, no records, nothing.

Whilst all this was going on I ditched the tincture I had on me. Figured if they couldn't screw with him they might try it on with me.

They they took the tiny amount of cannabis my mate had but......... DIDN'T take the M! I was fucking shocked! Delighted! Pissed that I can't get high without hassle but delighted that the Cunt-stables didn't think to take the VC.

We had plenty more material back at the hotel but decided the M was best used indoors (out the window). I'm hoping the experience doesn't deter my mate from using his M.

Since being back I've dropped my usage down to about 2-3 bowls using an SS Tip, heated via the Induction Heater and drawn through an empty bubbler. 4.5 seconds beyond the click gives a perfect click to click hit that lasts me several hours.

Preferring the SS Tip (modded with grooves) at the moment.

End of update.

Good luck @WoodVillain RE procedure. Hope it all works out for ya. You'll be past it in no time and with the power of the VapCap you'll not remember it by this time next week (probably we'll before).

You were really unlucky my friend! I live in Edinburgh and use my Omnivap and CFV everywhere without any issues. My smoking friends are always jealous cause of that hahah

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Dude @GreenHopper so fuckin glad you are home safe. Edinburgh Festival is such a party, can't really believe they chose to hassle you two. Really lame IME considering how much alcohol consumed & the general rowdiness there. When I was there that was my impression, I would think drunks and their deeds would be the priority. :mental:

Did they give your mate a written warning or just the herb? Important thing is he kept the M, clever of him to offer the bit of flower and pocket the M. Still, once they saw it was just a bit of herb they should have moved on. Lots more real trouble to deal with IMO. Unless you were also blind drunk & shooting PCP, that is... ;)

Thanks man. Yeh there were a few folk messed up in the streets. Mostly just people taking in the sights and having a nice time. It's my first time in the city and I found it was a stunning place. Some beautiful buildings and the restaurants were really nice. Even the local sports bar served delectable delights such as deep fried haggis balls. Didn't even know haggis has balls :D

I'm not even sure I got past the UK's suggested alcohol limit of 14 units a week during the four days I was there.

It happened around lunch time, we were still searching for breakfast.

I suspect the UC's were bored or thought they had an easy bust. They basically caught us with a joints worth, no written warning, it really wasn't worth the paperwork :smug:

I suggest anyone using a VC outside in a prohibition state/country carry a couple of smokes with them. It was quite hard to explain why he was ducking around the corner with a lighter without having smokes. I reckon if he had had just one on him then he easily could have pocketed the VC and claimed he was just lighting a cig.

You were really unlucky my friend! I live in Edinburgh and use my Omnivap and CFV everywhere without any issues. My smoking friends are always jealous cause of that hahah

Yeh I'm very jealous!

It's going to be a while before I can relax with a VC on the streets. Our politicians are all in crisis over BrexIt, they have no interest in talking about the cannabis prohibition. Well not until they fuck the economy up so much that they are forced to jump on the green for green bandwagon.

I know on that day I'll be bang in the centre of town with a VC not having to duck into any side roads...... as long as it's not windy:lol:

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@GreenHopper I love that city every time we go, gorgeous architecture and lovely people. I love it further north as well the scenery is breathtaking. But then my family's from the highlands so that might be why I love it so. But to second @b0 I've used a one-hitter all over Edinburgh a few times and never caught a second look. But the look and motion are like a smoke and I guess using a VC doesn't. Hope your mate doesn't give up on it, if he does you can post it to me.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
@GreenHopper I love that city every time we go, gorgeous architecture and lovely people. I love it further north as well the scenery is breathtaking. But then my family's from the highlands so that might be why I love it so. But to second @b0 I've used a one-hitter all over Edinburgh a few times and never caught a second look. But the look and motion are like a smoke and I guess using a VC doesn't. Hope your mate doesn't give up on it, if he does you can post it to me.

Yeh I agree, stunning place. Been to quite a bit of the Highlands and fell in love with the place instantly.

I think it was the combination of my mate struggling to torch the VC and obviously the fuzz being on high alert due to the festival drawing in such huge crowds.

P. S. I hope he sticks with it or else it's winging its way to you ;)

shredder

What up VC ers?

New here, and I ordered a M for a try after reading @Squiby 's post in the best of section, using wire mesh for concentrates.

That's how I plan on using it, and it it works well for me I might get another sometime down the road.

It will compete with my pen vape I guess. Best flavor wins.

I've actually thought about ordering one a long time ago, but did not see myself with a torch powered vape, and I stick to low temp vaping, thinking that a short torch powered vape must be harsh. Again @Squiby 's post on using hemp fiber as a filter sold me.

When my wife complains about another vape, guess who I'm blaming, lol.

All for now, but feel free to educate me on using the M for rosin.
Thanks

Tiny88

Deluxe420
@VapCap

- I am considering buying a Dynastasher, but I would like a container that has a place to put in a lighter. Would a say the Vertigo lighter (one you are selling) be able to fit into the stash part of the Dynastasher?

Doktor Dub

Anyone use a culinary torch to light these? I have one with a base that stands on its own, seems like it would be easy to use by standing the torch on a table and using two hands to twist the dynavap.

Most people, including myself, prefer smaller Torches but it should be no problem to adapt your technique for your torch. Turn the Flame down and don t get to close to the flame.
Many people like two or three flame torches, i like my single flame ones...

:2c:

Good luck!

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
@VapCap

- I am considering buying a Dynastasher, but I would like a container that has a place to put in a lighter. Would a say the Vertigo lighter (one you are selling) be able to fit into the stash part of the Dynastasher?
The stash side only goes down a couple inches stock, but can be modded for a torch. I don't think any torches on the DV site will work. This torch fits and is my absolute favorite. Could have a larger tank, but it has a window and no loud clicking igniter button to have to hold down while heating the cap. Stealth ftw

V4z0C7i.jpg

V4z0C7i.jpg

Smokey McVape

@VapCap

@Tiny88 - You must be new around here! That question (and the answer) has already been asked about 50 times! A lighter will NOT fit in the additional compartment - it is for herb.

Smokey McVape,
Reactions: KidFated.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
How should they do that with these tiny things?
If you are looking for an electrical heating solution look for Pipe's Induction Heater - highly recommended!

Cedar? Walnut? Sure you are posting at the right thread?
DynaVap didn't offer these woods in the past and don't so

Mr. Me2

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@Tiny88 - You must be new around here! That question (and the answer) has already been asked about 50 times! A lighter will NOT fit in the additional compartment - it is for herb.
With, of course, the one exception in the post right above yours... :doh: That one AOAMI lighter can be fit in a drilled out DynaStash as @Squiby and @SloJimFizz have shown. I must say that is a tempting mod.

renato

@VapCap

The stash side only goes down a couple inches stock, but can be modded for a torch. I don't think any torches on the DV site will work. This torch fits and is my absolute favorite. Could have a larger tank, but it has a window and no loud clicking igniter button to have to hold down while heating the cap. Stealth ftw
V4z0C7i.jpg

Oh, I got a double garage JUST for this mod. I thought it was safer (ie. less prone to crack the wood) to open a deep and narrower hole to be larger than a shallow and larger one to be deeper, but after the HUGE work it took me, I'm not sure anymore. But, the important part is: it's possible!

Now my Wenge G2 Dynastash fits perfectely my Omni carbon + the Aomai flint lighter.

I can show some pics when I get home if you're interested.

It's just important to notice that it's POSSIBLE that the wood will crack with the effort. I was aware of that, and a problem of using the double garage is that the dab tool hole is too near the 2nd garage and it may crack inside the hole (from the 2nd garage in direction to the dab hole; it did on mine, but it isn't visible unless you use a flashlight pointing inside the hole and look carefully, so I don't mind) while on the normal Dynastash the stash hole fits the lighter perfectly (only wide-wise, of course, and I didn't know this before getting the G2) and the dab tool hole isn't a problem.

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
How should they do that with these tiny things?
If you are looking for an electrical heating solution look for Pipe's Induction Heater - highly recommended!

Cedar? Walnut? Sure you are posting at the right thread?
DynaVap didn't offer these woods in the past and don't so

Thanks! Yes I know about the Induction Heater, which is great, I just would like to know... if there will be also a solution from Dynavap coming. The butane driven Vapman has it's station too, so why not? Dynavap seems to be spot on with accesoires...

I meant the Cedar / Walnut Dynastashes.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Love to see a pic @renato
It was not the easiest mod I've done. I'm thinking starting with the wider stash opening may have been a bit easier than the two car garage model. But was no cake walk. And I did run into my dab tool opening in my drilling, so my dab tool can shoot towards the torch hole if I don't insert it properly. :brow:

In other news, I seem to have neared the top of the @phattpiggie list. :rockon:

Squiby

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Also, which Wood looks better after lots usage, what would ya say: Cedar or Walnut? :sherlock:

I would say NOT the walnut, which is nice enough, but it's a plain wood, no figuring and mars easily (and visibly).

I'm planning to rot a walnut hull or two this month (where 'walnut stain' comes from, improves the look of plain-grain wood by being very dark/black-brown), and stain my actual-walnut 'Stash the old-fashioned way before sealing it. Someone worked gold flecks into a blackwood stem or vong - looked AMAZING, so maybe I can find the how-to on the back pages.

I think cedar is too open-grained to 'buff up nice' from use unless you finish it somehow: maybe sanding sealer, sanding off & reapplying as desired? Minwax? I confess, I think you want something like how a finished cypress knee can shine? But I've never tried it so I should wait for Winegums or PhatPiggie to speak up

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Okay quick question after searching high and low: On DV website the dynastashes have a hole for an "optional" tool. But I don't see the optional tool anywhere; is it simply not in stock now? Now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing one pictured here only talked about as SloJimFizz above. Explain please & TY!

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Explain please & TY!
The dab tool it a titanium dab tool in different woods that comes standard with the er stashes that have the concentrate container built in.
All the dynastash units have the third hole, so I ordered my dab tool alone for $10.00.
Hers a pic and you can see it's opening in the stash for it. Still has some Skywslker on the tip.

rG3c5f0.jpg

snackmaster

Okay quick question after searching high and low: On DV website the dynastashes have a hole for an "optional" tool. But I don't see the optional tool anywhere; is it simply not in stock now? Now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing one pictured here only talked about as SloJimFizz above. Explain please & TY!

They come with the dynastash ERs, so if you look at the pictures for any of those you can check em out. I don't think I've ever seen a listing for the tool alone though. If you want one just email dynavap and I'm sure they'll set you up.

edit: beaten by @SloJimFizz aka FastJimFizz

Top Bottom