Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I think they should come up with a mouthpiece for the omnivape (or a whole new vape) that allows you to spin the body on a ball bearing. Instead of having to spin it manually while heating you could just start it spinning and hold the flame under. It would also be fun to play with while using.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I think they should come up with a mouthpiece for the omnivape (or a whole new vape) that allows you to spin the body on a ball bearing. Instead of having to spin it manually while heating you could just start it spinning and hold the flame under. It would also be fun to play with while using.
Nice thought, but likely not enough mass in the VC to give you enough inertia to remain spinning:2c:

MokumMan

Glad you got it all sorted out mate.

Now it's working is it meeting your expectations?

Looking forward to your report ;)

Haven't had the chance to take it for a decent spin yet but have been very impressed with the M I've been using in the meantime. I like the SS tip and the fact it stays at extraction temperature a bit longer than the Ti tip. It adds just that little bit of extra time to your cycle. There is a lot of positives in the thread about the Ti-tip and rightfully so, but the SS tip holds its own!

When time permits the omni assembly is up next for a session, and both the SS and Ti tip will be thrown in the mix :brow: Will share impressions!

armani

Professional Stoner
I think they should come up with a mouthpiece for the omnivape (or a whole new vape) that allows you to spin the body on a ball bearing. Instead of having to spin it manually while heating you could just start it spinning and hold the flame under. It would also be fun to play with while using

I actually would not mind an easier way to make it spin while heating.
Worth trying to find an idea...

armani,
Reactions: stark1

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Haven't had the chance to take it for a decent spin yet but have been very impressed with the M I've been using in the meantime. I like the SS tip and the fact it stays at extraction temperature a bit longer than the Ti tip. It adds just that little bit of extra time to your cycle. There is a lot of positives in the thread about the Ti-tip and rightfully so, but the SS tip holds its own!

When time permits the omni assembly is up next for a session, and both the SS and Ti tip will be thrown in the mix :brow: Will share impressions!

I have been running the M and omni head to head since last night... I load both the same, at the same time, and go back to back...

OMNI... Less air flow restriction with the omni. Looks nicer. The Ti tip fits tighter on mine, which i like... Easier to remove a hot cap without the tip coming off too. And i like the mouthpiece more...

M.... I like the carb hole size and placement a bit more on the M. Being closer to the mouthpiece and a bit bigger makes it easier for me to locate without looking. I also like the added weight of the M.

The M stays hot longer... This is good and bad... Depending on my mood and location LOL

Both are great vapes... After more than a dozen head to head comparisons i have concluded it doesn't matter which one i grab... I'm going to enjoy it either way.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
What accessories do you guys use? And what non-vap related product makes vaping easier and more enjoyable for you?

For me... Giottos rocket blaster... It has came in handy with every vape i have ever owned.

With the vapcaps i blow them out after every few sessions. Or any time something is stuck in the screen. Takes 2 seconds and helps to keep them clean and tasting great for longer.

Works well on keyboards and computers... Also makes cleaning around tools in my shop easier... I don't have to pull out the shop vac or air compressor for minor saw dust.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
A buddy just stopped by... I showed him the vapcaps... Tell him they are vaporizers... He says... Let me try this out..

He asks... How do i turn it on... I say you put your finger over the carb hole and suck slowly for about 30 seconds...

He tries and nothing happens... I say.. You didn't suck hard enough... So he tries again.... and nearly turns purple before putting it down and saying this thing sucks!! I died laughing!

Sorry for all the post... I got the day off and I'm bored LOL

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I like the kit you have put together. I have something similar for hiking/biking or any outdoor activity. Just a couple of doob tubes and a full lighter.
On a side note how do you like the summit? Looks nice but not too much info about it. Thanks.
I didn't want to have several pieces to sort with in a drybag. Plus the handle setup with the tubes has a hidden magnet. I like having the lighter and kit held in the one hand when I click on the lighter and can cool the cap on my VC and then simply put it back in the tube. All in one gesture. No fuss or muss with tubes.

When daylight left my camp. I didn't have to fumble in the dark to have a session. The double torch also lighter has a mirror built in. So even more light to shine on my VC.:tup:
When I get a more refined version, I'll pass it on. What do you have going? I'm always looking for ideas to keep my kit smaller.

Notice I have a single, double and triple torch. 3 ignition systems. I find doing a 3x with the single then 3x + going to the triple is the best compromise between back to back turbo sessions and heat roasting. I'm guessing a Ti doesn't retain it's heat in the same manner. So YMMV with that.

The Summit is lightweight small companion for everything the VC isn't. Like a well rounded vape selection, even in back country. :D I can use it one handed with more stealth while say sitting in a bicycle seat. GTG to Hit and run. I can revape or store ABV in the Summit from the VC. Multiple heat settings. However It has a lower battery life then other vapes, but it small battery that also recharges very rapidly. :nod: I don't bother to bring a mouthpiece. (Will check out the
summit-vaporizer.html
at some point.)

I also brought out an earlier pick of 'M's when I first tried things out.
Q31hqR2b.jpg
kwGgSwvb.jpg

VisiblyVaped

I'm going to be in the minority here but........I prefer the SS tip to the Ti.

I've done very extensive testing over the last few days, with myself and others doing "blind tests" where the other switches and heats it, and I'm not alone. It was ABSOLUTELY essential to do the mod though in my opinion to get that result. I put 2 grooves slightly smaller than in the Ti tip and 2 grooves just SLIGHTLY larger than what's in the Ti tip.

It's a beast.

Edit: testing was done dry and through water. I think it has quite a bit to do with heat retention and the fact that we're all ball players with good lung capacity so that helps with the big hits. Purely hypothetical.

Last edited:

Kalessin

Ok, I have to ask this. Do you guys really like the new Omnivap Design? What are your thoughts about it? Was this discussed here, I couldn't find it....
Personally, I don't. It looks uncomfortable to me. But to be fair, I'm not a huge fan of the metal bodies to begin with.

Kalessin,
Reactions: kushkush

kushkush

happy camper....
I thought the same until a bit of googling.
Just need an insert for the Zippo body. :o
Although I would love one that held two vapcaps and my slim lighter in the middle.:rockon:
@Summer Made of silicone most likely.

Thanks for that bit of Zippo knowledge. Very handy! :)

P.S. Some of the Reviewers for that Zippo on Amazon say that the gas runs out really fast, one guy said for cigars it'll work about 3 times before running out. So as always...it's good to read the Reviews on everything.

Personally, I don't. It looks uncomfortable to me. But to be fair, I'm not a huge fan of the metal bodies to begin with.

I don't like the Omni metal styles either. Wish there was an alternative or two. :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

VisiblyVaped

In response to my previous post, I just did solid testing with no real bias as I own both, and the SS is definitely better in water for those big cloud chasers who like a little forgiveness and heat retention (quick extraction). The Ti is great on my M too, pretty much as good as the stock SS.... so I just switched with my blackwood nano.

Try it. You might be surprised. And stoned. And hungry

@fcmember I see many pretty custom body options on this page

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I have been running the M and omni head to head since last night... I load both the same, at the same time.
Both are great vapes... After more than a dozen head to head comparisons i have concluded it doesn't matter which one i grab... I'm going to enjoy it either way.
Now, take your Omni and dial down the air flow till your carb is letting just a tad more air than when the carb is fully blocked. Heat to click and enjoy taking a long huge draw, click to click without having to cover the carb at all. :whoa:
Ok, I have to ask this. Do you guys really like the new Omnivap Design? What are your thoughts about it? Was this discussed here, I couldn't find it....
Love the new Omni bodies in looks and most importantly in function. The facets add much needed grip that I think the original bodies have to lack being smooth and metaly. :shrug:

VisiblyVaped

Now, take your Omni and dial down the air flow till your carb is letting just a tad more air than when the carb is fully blocked. Heat to click and enjoy taking a long huge draw, click to click without having to cover the carb at all. :whoa:

Love the new Omni bodies in looks and most importantly in function. The facets add much needed grip that I think the original bodies have to lack being smooth and metaly. :shrug:

I've never tried an Omni, but I do agree that the body style is :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If you aren't getting older
I would certainly like to know how you are managing that...
Personally, I can't see why anyone would not go with the Skeletor or Portside due to the portability option.
I chose the JarHead because I only intend to use it at home, I didn't want to buy and use more 18650s, and I didn't mind saving the $$ on the device and the batteries either. It doesn't bother me at all to use the torch when out and about, but I really like not having to use one at home. Donald's head in a jar on my desk is just a plus...
I don't have an Omni, but if/when I get one this is far and away my favorite stem or body. At least of the metal ones. I have considered buying one to swap on my Uni, but I love the blackwood too much.

Top Bottom