Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I just wish they had an european distributor for all their parts. I would love to buy all those stems and bodies, but really prefer not having to order them overseas (customs authorities, long shipping time and stuff...).

Besides that: I just love my Dynavap - after having bought nearly every top-tier electro-vape during the last 3 years (and spending way over EUR 2,000 for all that stuff). I am still blown away by what that tiny beast is able to offer me day by day (for < EUR 200 and even < EUR 60 considering the "M").

I still wonder why I spent so much money on all those other devices. I have found the vaporizer of my dreams and could not be happier! I started with a VapCap M and bought myself an Omni TI and Cocobolo TI (double crown) within the following 72 hours, because I was so incredibly flashed by this wonderful device. All the expensive battery driven stuff is now collecting dust (besides the PAX 3, which I still like for longer sessions). It took some time to find the right butane lighter for my needs, but even that is done now and I am a happy Yeti.

Thank you so much, George & Team! It might sound a bit exalted, but you guys & gals changed my life for the better.

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
@fcmember

You can send me yours and get another. I'm not like the picky type where it HAS to be brand new. I understand things happen so I don't fret about your unawareness.......

:cool:

Oh my dear VisiblyVaped! I wouldn't THINK of giving you less than the best! HA

No "USED" Omni for you! :spliff:

I like reading your experience with this stuff because you're a newbie at it too.

I got a big surprise the other day. I ground up some Blue Dream really fine, then put it in my Omni without packing it and leaving it 25% empty. Rolled it around a bit and hit it with my very small bubbler and on the second cycle I got more vapor than 3 people could deal with! First time for me so I'm repeating the exercise today. ;)

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I'm going to get a skateboard bearing and see if the VapCap will fit inside and if there's a way I can make it stay. Those spin freely without any extra weight at all so with a VapCap inside I bet it would spin at least for a whole heating cycle.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ok, I have to ask this. Do you guys really like the new Omnivap Design? What are your thoughts about it? Was this discussed here, I couldn't find it....

FoRM v Function

In terms of function, the pyrite-like Omni is a practical cut but,
in terms of form, to me it is far from being eye candy. :2c:

I like the beautiful.

Of course in time when these too will become collectors' coveted "Omni"s, and then where will I be?:bang::hmm:

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
That seems like a generous-size diameter.

Now I'd like to know if @phattpiggie has the capability of lining acrylic w/ ss, if it's even possible to do?

Guys, @sk8man121 said in his initial post that he's upgrading from an M.

It sounds like it's gonna be a intellectual & super fun time. I was under the impression you lived in the States, or are you traveling abroad. Are you gonna be checking in with us while your fringing or you gonna be MIA?

Oh, btw, GH, & I feel so stupid admitting to this, but I put the heated cap end to my lips today. Ouch! Thank goodness I only lightly touched it to my lips & didn't clamp down on the mp. And you know where double stupid comes in? I almost did it again on the next draw! :doh: 4-hours later & I only lightly feel where l burnt them. Lucky me this time!
I'm at that stage in my learning that I'm now gonna "respect the hot cap" as well, for it can be a deadly weapon. :lol:

Sorry to hear that, I've not done it myself but that's because I respect the click but FEAR the hell out of a hot tip.

Glad you aren't too burnt.

I'm going to be in the minority here but........I prefer the SS tip to the Ti.

I've done very extensive testing over the last few days, with myself and others doing "blind tests" where the other switches and heats it, and I'm not alone. It was ABSOLUTELY essential to do the mod though in my opinion to get that result. I put 2 grooves slightly smaller than in the Ti tip and 2 grooves just SLIGHTLY larger than what's in the Ti tip.

It's a beast.

Edit: testing was done dry and through water. I think it has quite a bit to do with heat retention and the fact that we're all ball players with good lung capacity so that helps with the big hits. Purely hypothetical.

Would love to see a pic of your M's Tip.

Personally I agree, the SS Tip on a bubbler (once modified) gives me a littler more draw time.

VanCough

Environmentalist
Does anyone that has a nonavong XLS wish they got the smaller nonavong (or @Winegums Wong) and an double crown XL stem instead of trying to combine them?

Just wondering if the length is a drawback for using with glass (sticking up out of short joints on small bubblers or not fitting because it's too long)?

Do you recommend getting a standard condenser in case you need to remove the mp?

VanCough,
Reactions: kushkush

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
yfOfOkP.jpg

New piece from @Ed's TnT to add to my collection ^ , including this beauty.

gTufzRG.jpg
I cannot adequately express how beautiful that wood is. Really, just stunning.

I wish I could afford, and have the right timing to get work like that. Just Wow.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Does anyone that has a nonavong XLS wish they got the smaller nonavong (or @Winegums Wong) and an double crown XL stem instead of trying to combine them?

Just wondering if the length is a drawback for using with glass (sticking up out of short joints on small bubblers or not fitting because it's too long)?

Do you recommend getting a standard condenser in case you need to remove the mp?
Yes.......cheapest solution

DataRocks

Very nice, indeed! :p

Inserts for other lighters? Zippos while iconic are not ideal "matches" for VC.

Ware do I sign up?

I have a butane insert for the zippo, so it makes it much better. What other "common" lighter would fit in the altoids tin?

Best altoid survival kit ever!! When are you making them?

Also for anyone curious... I got my order from cooljarz! I actually got it yesterday at the same time i got the omni... But obviously i was more excited about the omni lol

Ok... The sample pack was supposed to come with 12 jarz... It came with 11. They forgot the 1 dram little round concentrate jar... I don't care... I have no access to concentrates anyway... Just thought I'd share that... And the jars come in random colors... I was a little disappointed the largest one came in purple.....

That being said... The jars themselves seem nice. Still a great deal for $9 shipped. The way they open took some getting used to but they seem more secure than i expected... But not child proof... My 8year old had no problems opening one.

Still... For the price they make some great bud storage and travel jars.

I am still learning to properly model, and how to adapt the models to the constraints of a 3D printer. Once I feel a bit more confident about the model I can share more if people are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I am still learning to properly model, and how to adapt the models to the constraints of a 3D printer. Once I feel a bit more confident about the model I can share more if people are interested.

Sign me up, Doctor! :o

Perhaps you can 3-D print for the lighters DV sells, as they are more efficient, with a VapCap.

Different colours, mabbe? Rainbow, if possible.

stark1,

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
For me... Giottos rocket blaster... It has came in handy with every vape i have ever owned.

Ha! I was going to say the same thing, the Giottos are so useful!
Also I love dentist tools for vape cleaning, concentrates ahndling and such.

Ok, I have to ask this. Do you guys really like the new Omnivap Design? What are your thoughts about it? Was this discussed here, I couldn't find it....

My main complain about the Omni has always been the body, I would like something with a more aggressive knurling, not only for added grip but also because I love the tool-like aesthetic of the old body. When I first saw the new one I was pretty unimpressed as it looked more like an improvement in look than in performance, but after having tried one (thanks George!) I can tell how I was definitely wrong. Not only is beautiful to see and extremely well machined but it also offer a clever solution to the grip problem and it's in fact easier to hold and spin. It also fits both my tips better (an old seven finned Ti and a last gen Ti) with the newer one being kind of loose on the old body. While I still prefer a more linear and minimalistic design, as I also think it reflects better the nature of the Vapcap, I can definitely appreciate @VapCap designing skills and constant product improvement.
Well done sir.

wkndwarrior

Hey folks, I combed through this thread but am looking for advice (or confirmation) on which Dynavap to get so I'll keep it short an sweet.

Use case:
- Only going to use maybe once a week
- Only going to take 1-2 draws at most ever, I'd like to be able to save/preserve load for future time
- Would prefer to just use a lighter/candle to stay discrete (most likely in my backyard/etc)

So it sounds like the M is the no brainer to not put a lot of money into something I will use rarely but also it sounds like the TI models warm (and cool) quicker which I assume would be better for a small batch and saving some for another time. Also the adjustability for a smaller batch.

I think I am torn between the M or the Ti Woody-S and I don't know if I have made the correct assumptions above.

Really, I wanted to just get a grasshopper but the idea of tinkering with electronic issues over time doesn't sound appealing which led me to the more analog solution of the dynavap. I am 100% new to all this and a little overwhelmed at the options but I think I wound up in the right place.

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Hey folks, I combed through this thread but am looking for advice (or confirmation) on which Dynavap to get so I'll keep it short an sweet.

Use case:
- Only going to take 1-2 draws at most ever, I'd like to be able to save/preserve load for future time
- Would prefer to just use a lighter/candle to stay discrete (most likely in my backyard/etc)

So it sounds like the M is the no brainer to not put a lot of money into something I will use early but also it sounds like the TI models warm (and cool) quicker which I assume would be better for a small batch and saving some for another time. Also the adjustability for a smaller batch.

I think I am torn between the M or the Ti Woody-S and I don't know if I have made the correct assumptions above.

Really, I wanted to just get a grasshopper but the idea of tinkering with electronic issues over time doesn't sound appealing which led me to the more analog solution of the dynavap. I am 100% new to all this and a little overwhelmed at the options but I think I wound up in the right place.

I would recommend the Ti, for just the reason you stated. But do get a good torch......bic lighters and candles work, but are slow and messy. Plenty of discreet single and dual flame torches on the market.

Smokey McVape

Use case:
@wkndwarrior - Go for a TI woody - adjustable bowl size means that you can finish a load in 2 hits which taste amazing. I find if you pack a full bowl the first 2 hits taste great and the 3rd anf 4th are good tasting. However if you hit it then leave for a couple of hours the taste and cloud volume decrease significantly.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated

Use case:

So it sounds like the M is the no brainer to not put a lot of money into something I will use rarely but also it sounds like the TI models warm (and cool) quicker which I assume would be better for a small batch and saving some for another time. Also the adjustability for a smaller batch.

For 1 or 2 draws only once a week.... Id recommend the M unless price is not a concern. Save the money since you won't be using it very much anyway.

I have the M and Ti omni and i just grab them at random now... They both work great. I use them both daily. They both have advantages over the other in my option but with your planned usage i don't think it'll matter much which you get.

As far as wood goes... I love wood... Look at my screen name... I have had multiple wood vapes from common woods like walnut and cherry to more exotic burls... I always love how they look but after hundreds of uses they get scuffed up, cracked, or just down right smelly... Not very stealthy when you can smell your wood stem through your pocket... Cleaning them is more of a pain and you can't use iso to make it easy..

Wood looks better... Metal and glass is just easier for me in the long run.

And i been watching the grasshopper since it first started... Almost ordered one multiple times but it seems more than 50% have issues... Some people have issues multiple times even after sending it back... I dont want to take that gamble!

sk8man121

Frozen_Vaporent
Went outside to hit my M a little while ago and, after the second hit, didn't realize that my torch lighter had blown out while I was lighting the piece for a solid 10-15 seconds! I lit it and heated the cap for a hit, but now I'm concerned I may have inhaled a fair amount of unlit butane. Is it possible that could've soaked into the bowl somehow?

It's probably my anxiety, but I feel "higher" than usual right now.

sk8man121,
Reactions: kushkush
Top Bottom