GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Howdy all,
It has been far too long since I stuck my head in here, but unfortunately the release of The M caused this thread to reach critical mass for me, and keeping up to date with it became just too much of a chore. Seeing as Dynavap pretty much cured my VAS, I decided to reclaim my life and get off my smartphone, and just enjoy vaporising!

So anyone got any news for me? @Squiby ? Any new developments in DynaLand?

So a couple months ago I received a PhatGuinneaPiggie care package from the one and only @phattpiggie :

EmTVbwi.jpeg

...the main man decided I needed incapacitating and so sent me The (infamous) Triple to play with, as well as some super tasty Jamaican jerk seasoning for when the munchies hit. Note to anyone interested in the seasoning- you will NEVER get round to using it while you have the triple in your possession :nod:.

I77Pslz.jpeg

CIYzFDC.jpeg

So yep, I went missing in action for what turns out to be a couple months- the Triple seriously packs a punch!! It's literally like sucking on an enano- the density of the hit is phenomenal! The three bowls really thicken up the hits- the first time I hit the triple it knocked me on my arse, and that was after vaping throughout the day before hitting it!!

Thanks @phattpiggie, you rock!! Il be sending it back to ya next week with a little something for you to try out too:rockon:.

Loving the fact that Dynavap are still smashing it out of the water- the Omnivap put an end to my VAS well over a year ago, and these days my vaping needs are pretty much completely satisfied by the Omnivap, Vaponic and mflb. My other vapes are only broken out for special occasions. I have a much healthier herb use now that I'm not constantly looking for something to completely smash me in the face, and I owe a lot of that to Dynavap for designing such a amazing, affordable and accessible vaporiser. @VapCap you also ROCK:rockon:

I want to try to post a family photo of all my Dynavap gear when I get a chance, but for now:

sKSqjph.jpeg

Use8k98.jpeg

Peace and love y'all!

Welcome back buddy.

Everything @Squiby said plus check out what @Pipes has been up to in the Induction Charger for DynaVap thread.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
MAN... this thread moves fast! Just back after a couple weeks hiatus and took me forever to catch up. Thanks to all for the great VC discussion! Apologies for all of the late likes on great posts.

so these are some tips i have compiled for the vapcap to help newbs...of course a couple came from @Squiby and i apologize, but i cant recall who posted about rolling the cap on the table to heat...but if you want credit, PM me and i will credit you in the description.

Love the bees @kellya86

Absolutely LOVE your vids, man!! Another great one!

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I rinse everything with ethanol (everclear) fairly regularly, when the alc takes a dark enough(?) color I evaporate it.

Want to hear techniques from y'all, though: I basically get no resin build-up in my caps, so maybe it's just the green I get

MokumMan

So I tried to use my newly received Omni XL condenser with the stem from my Ti Woody XLS and somehow I have an issue with the fit. The force I need to apply to have the condenser fully inserted is such that I fear damaging the stem when doing this too often.

I eventually had the condenser fully seated however when turning the mp to adjust the airflow it is the mp that moves backwards/forwards, the condenser stays put due to it sitting so tightly in the stem.

I tried inserting the condenser without the mp to confirm it is indeed the condenser causing the issue and not the mp, and indeed the same occurs without the mp. The fit seems ok up to the point where I have approx. 1,5 cm of the condenser still sticking out of the stem. From that point I have to apply considerable force to move it further in. It's as if the diameter of the stem is somewhat narrower near the middle, preventing the wider part of the condenser (where the o-ring sits) from going any further. I tried applying dynawax on the o-ring but this only makes a marginal difference.

Is there anything I am missing here? I should be able to use an omni condenser with a stem from a Ti Woody right?

Ah, need to add - I have no such issues with the original condenser that came with the Ti Woody

jaidyn

I caved and just bought one. What's everyone's favorite method of hearing this thing?
I have also only used a single flame torch and I quite enjoy it. More flames may make it heat up faster, but I like (subjectively speaking) the precision I have for heating particular parts of the cap. Knowing that higher on the cap means a cooler temp, and progressively lower means hotter, I feel I can have a kind-of temperature control with the single flame.

Dynalowrider

MokumMan, just a guess here so don't take me wrong. If you take everything apart does the Omni condenser slide into the ti-tip, (end with the o-rings)? If it will not slide all the way to the screen, then it is plugged up and needs to be cleaned. It should go all the way to at least even with the shoulder. Doc

Dynalowrider,
Reactions: MokumMan

grokit

well-worn member
So I tried to use my newly received Omni XL condenser with the stem from my Ti Woody XLS and somehow I have an issue with the fit. The force I need to apply to have the condenser fully inserted is such that I fear damaging the stem when doing this too often.

I eventually had the condenser fully seated however when turning the mp to adjust the airflow it is the mp that moves backwards/forwards, the condenser stays put due to it sitting so tightly in the stem.

I tried inserting the condenser without the mp to confirm it is indeed the condenser causing the issue and not the mp, and indeed the same occurs without the mp. The fit seems ok up to the point where I have approx. 1,5 cm of the condenser still sticking out of the stem. From that point I have to apply considerable force to move it further in. It's as if the diameter of the stem is somewhat narrower near the middle, preventing the wider part of the condenser (where the o-ring sits) from going any further. I tried applying dynawax on the o-ring but this only makes a marginal difference.

Is there anything I am missing here? I should be able to use an omni condenser with a stem from a Ti Woody right?

Ah, need to add - I have no such issues with the original condenser that came with the Ti Woody
I received both sizes of omni condensers recently, and there is indeed some fitment issues. I'm sure dynavap will eventually get them sorted, but what I found strange was: The omni xl condenser has other specs besides length that don't equal its standard length counterpart, as the threading is not interchangeable between the two models. I also received a blackwood body in this same shipment, and the regular omni condenser wouldn't insert into it all the way. I lubed it, but it wasn't going in no way no how so I returned it. Otoh the omni xl condenser I received fit into my blackwood stem quite easily, it's even a little loose. I don't think it's working quite right because of this. Hopefully I can get it going next time I break it down for maintence. After these experiences, I would rather go with a pre-assembled full ti model next time.

:sherlock:

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
That's where I was starting. Which is why I'm thinking about getting an M. My question is what are some of the reasons I may want a more expensive model instead of a M.

Mostly aesthetics to be honest.

The Ti Woody/UNI series have the Ti-tip's which offer more airflow and have the ability to shrink the bowl size by raising the screen up to sit on a ledge about 50% of they way up the bowls height. Many users like using this feature to sandwich some hemp fiber between 2x screens (1 on the bottom of the tip, then hemp filter, then another screen at the 50% ledge.

Another noticeable change is that the Ti-tip will heat up quicker but will cool down quicker too.

You could always get the M now and then get a ti-tip as an upgrade later.

LabPong

i bet the farm on one today.......... haaa Die hard arizer air water gonger here. Ordered up the vong xls with an accessory kit ($35 one from PIU).

Cant wait for my on the move type addition to make my medication times complete and more in depth hopefully. I almost pulled the trigger on a different battery type vape as a backup and other use...but just like having to charge your cell and maybe other gear daily or multi times per day.....I will most likely become very accustomed to the quickness and on demand use of the vapcap unit.

I think I will be able to convince some I have tried with 50% luck to cross over from burning to vaporizing better with the dnyavap compared to the tedious slower/longer use and restrictive air hits of the air in a water unit. Seems like the vapcaps could be the best to offer someone interested in a better way of use that feels or seems closer to what they have been used to for so long?

turk

turk
......started at the "deep end" of the pool first....omni's...uni's...when I finally purchased a m..(sale)...I was really impressed how good it was...if I had purchased 1st...I might have stopped there...(ok...probably kidding myself here)....but it really does deliver....much of this stuff ...is subjective...(imo)...however,...the top tier stuff provides ease and comfort in handling that surpasses the m...the balance...feel...elegance..of the omni and xl models is...superlative

Gigsabits53

i bet the farm on one today.......... haaa Die hard arizer air water gonger here. Ordered up the vong xls with an accessory kit ($35 one from PIU).

Cant wait for my on the move type addition to make my medication times complete and more in depth hopefully. I almost pulled the trigger on a different battery type vape as a backup and other use...but just like having to charge your cell and maybe other gear daily or multi times per day.....I will most likely become very accustomed to the quickness and on demand use of the vapcap unit.

I think I will be able to convince some I have tried with 50% luck to cross over from burning to vaporizing better with the dnyavap compared to the tedious slower/longer use and restrictive air hits of the air in a water unit. Seems like the vapcaps could be the best to offer someone interested in a better way of use that feels or seems closer to what they have been used to for so long?

The VC seems to be the one ex-smokers prefer. It makes sense because it's so much like the one-hitter dugouts that were so popular (I still have mine).

I think you will be most pleased with your decision. The VC is way better than a battery portable, at least in my opinion, but different strokes for different folks, so who knows.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I converted one of my friends last week with one of the M4AF M's that I purchased. I had used mine with her a couple of times, but didn't know if she was really interested to have one, although she enjoyed it when we used mine.

I left it with her, gave her one of the printed instruction brochures, and sent her links to the DV website and also all the DV Youtube videos. She has watched them all, and when I went over there today to take her one of my lighters to try, she got on the site and ordered a Ti Woody-S, a stash and some screens etc. She's hooked! I love seeing all the excitement when they get it right, and realize what a genius of a vape they are holding. Way to go @VapCap!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
If I wanted to upgrade from OG, why should I consider paying more than $50 for the M?

I like my M's, but truly prefer the Ti tip. OMNI is a maybe, but truthfully don't see the worth in the added cost - tho must admit I LOVE mine. Ti Woody is what you want IMO. Ti tip, beautiful wood. Or, a Vong. The new ones are sweet. Works in a GonG, and just as well without - with an easy to hold and spin shape.

Do any of you know if there is a metal mouthpiece that fits a Ti woody XLS? I noticed they dont have them for sale on the DV website.

I'm thinking I enjoy the taste of my flower using the M more than the Ti woody. Looking to maybe switch to metal if possible.

There were a few Ti MPs offered a while ago. IIRC, they started as OMNI MPs, but an issue or change in design made them unuseable for OMNI. A really nice ask might get you one, or with repeated requests here (it comes up from time to time), I wouldn't be surprised to see DV offering them in the not too distant future.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I have an omni XL and it is amazing, seriously amazing. I prefer metal too and in my humble opinion you would never go wrong with this exceptional vape. I love the omni XL and from your post it sounds like what you are looking for.

:2c:

I would love the Omni XL!!! Just not looking to drop the $ right now. Was kinda hoping for a $5-10 metal mouthpiece to tide me over till I can splurge.

I like my M's, but truly prefer the Ti tip. OMNI is a maybe, but truthfully don't see the worth in the added cost - tho must admit I LOVE mine. Ti Woody is what you want IMO. Ti tip, beautiful wood. Or, a Vong. The new ones are sweet. Works in a GonG, and just as well without - with an easy to hold and spin shape.

There were a few Ti MPs offered a while ago. IIRC, they started as OMNI MPs, but an issue or change in design made them unuseable for OMNI. A really nice ask might get you one, or with repeated requests here (it comes up from time to time), I wouldn't be surprised to see DV offering them in the not too distant future.

There is HOPE!!! Thnaks for the reply man

Top Bottom