Summer

Long Island, NY
@FreddieFresh, thank you for educating me. :tup:

2 posts up in @Aimless Ryan 's vid he is using the Vertigo 3 in-line lighter. I'm wondering what the pros & cons are of using this lighter is in terms of convecting/combusting/roasting the herb since the width of the flame when used parallel to the cap is the same width of the cap so, in essence, both the top (TOC) & leg (LOC) of the cap (sorry, I couldn't resist :p) are being heated simultaneously. I know @flotntoke would know since he has this lighter, but he's been MIA.

Thanks!

It's such a pitty that there seems no way to sort pics at pinterest. That chaos of nearly 500 unsorted pics is pretty bothering me

It would drive me nuts!

Squiby

Yes, but the innards of the log have to be the E Nano. I went to his site & he sells E-Nano accessories:

@Ed's TnT Wood Scents log vaporizer does NOT use another log brands internal components. It all Ed's design and it was released just several months ago. The WS log integrates the Vapcap tip. It's a two-for desktop log/portable Vapcap vape solution.

His website sells all kinds of beautiful accessories for various other vapes. His wood stems etc dress up vapes like the Arizer and Vapman. Ed is a long time after market vape accessory supplier.

Speaking of Pipe's heaters, can someone post a link to his smallest heater that works with the vapcaps? :)

The smallest induction heater from @Pipes is the skeletor. It runs on batteries. It is the bare bones unit without a box or jar to contain it. Pipes will also work with you to customize the configuration to accommodate a container you might be considering. Mine measures approx 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 3.5".

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Anybody here feel just ok about the M but can't help wondering the hits I'd get from one of the more expensive options?
Dammit

I started w/ the Omni, then got an M. As I've said before, they're BOTH great - and they're not the same critter. I love them both! My M is on loan at the moment, and I'm jonesin': I only have my Omni (and of course, no herb), and I want my M (actually the loaned couple both love it so that instead of swapping the loaner for a brand-new one, I'm going to let them keep it and give them a new one...which will leave me a recent-production M that's never been kissed...(y'know, just in case))
"Will a mister Ah-Clem please report to the hospitality shelter immediately..."

"You got to live it, or live WITH it!"
"Hello, worker...can you please restate that as a question?"[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: kushkush

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
If you should like to see an overview of the best pics reagrding the VC and asseccoires take a look at my VC pinboard at pinterest. Pics are constantely updated.

bofc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Yes, but the innards of the log have to be the E Nano. I went to his site & he sells E-Nano accessories:

https://edstnt.com/

**Upfront, someone has to teach me how to do a hyperlink so I don't have to keep putting in entire URLs. Makes a post look overwhelming/frightening. + I hate when a link doesn't open in a new window.

VisiblyVaped, my advice is go slow & do your homework as you said $ is tight so you want to make a good buying decision. Look at the links cited below to familiarize yourself with what's available. Work on mastering the M now (like I'm doing). Look at youtube vids. And if you can hold off, wait for the next dynavap sale. I'm assuming it'll be Labor Day (the other members will know better than I) &, then, no doubt, there'll be a Black Fri &/or CyberMonday sale. Just my :2c::2c:.

These are the links to the only men on FC that I know of who make stems & bodies:
Scroll through the threads to see some beautiful woodworking; acrylic, too, by phattpiggie.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/winegums-woodcraft.23750/page-12#post-1143415

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/eds-woodscents-log-vape-eds-tnt.22287/page-41

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/page-27

Here's some pretty pics of their & dynavap's wares:

https://www.pinterest.com/gonzovonwedderk/vaporizer-vapcap/

https://www.pinterest.com/chev5574/vapcap/

https://www.pinterest.de/pin/457115430918195717/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/dynavap/

https://www.instagram.com/dynavap/

shakehead.gif
rant2.gif

Take a look at this pic, it's too funny
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXFsHX_A9nI/?tagged=dynavap
@Summer the WoodScents is Ed's own design and manufacture........the nano is a 120v system, WoodScents and Underdogs are 12v. All 3 are different in subtle and not so subtle ways. The hallmark of the WS is designed in compatibility with the DV. Nano and UD's won't do that. I own multiple versions of all 3, and they are the foundation of how I medicate at home. When at home, there is always a log (usually several) warmed up and ready:cheers::spliff:

Gigsabits53

Chances are I can't wait and I'll have to try a nanovong.
I don't see myself getting an omni until they're on a sale closer to 100-120 or so. 180 is just too much. I could max out today at 150 :/

Damn I'd love that airflow and pack adjuster though

I'm in the same boat as you. I think, for now anyway, I'm going to wait for the next sale and get an Omni. I dont even know if I need one. I do know I want one. Now with the skeletor its even easier to use my M. The poor little tube of steel is getting a workout. :)

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
2 posts up in @Aimless Ryan 's vid he is using the Vertigo 3 in-line lighter. I'm wondering what the pros & cons are of using this lighter is in terms of convecting/combusting/roasting the herb since the width of the flame when used parallel to the cap is the same width of the cap so, in essence, both the top (TOC) & leg (LOC) of the cap (sorry, I couldn't resist :p) are being heated simultaneously. I know @flotntoke would know since he has this lighter, but he's been MIA.

Thanks!

It would drive me nuts!
I wish I could provide some insight, but the three-flame Vertigo is pretty much the only heat source I've used. I have another torch lighter, but it's very difficult for me to use, due to my significant manual dexterity issues. Now that I'm a little beyond beginner stage, I've become interested in trying the Vapcap in new and different ways; understanding it better.

alterego420

My Cocobolo Nonovong stem arrived from France today, huzzah :)

After much swapping about, I've decided to leave my M as standard and use for out and about. I've taken the XL condenser with MP from my original Vapcap S and put that in the Nonovong stem along with the Ti tip to get a Nonovong XLS [which I'm loving to bits] and my S is now an OG and safely tucked away for posterity. Phew, sorted :rockon:

Now all I need is a Dynastash and I'll never need to buy another vape product again. Yeah. As if. :)

Oh, and I plugged the carb in the Vong with a shaved down match stick. Perfect.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Some help here, please....:hmm:

Was firing up the smokin lamp just now, and curiously noticed the quad Vertigo lighter has
a little spring loaded switch on the bottom. When pushed, a small metallic tube comes out. And is lockable.

Now ( because it slips into the inside of the Ti tip of the Omni ), it is indeed a handy dandy tool
to seat a new screen; or, to dislodge brown ABV. Neat, I thought! Looks like a screen punch?
Tapered machine cut with a cutting edge.....

Here's where I need help. What's da designed gizmo 4? Or gizmo designed for.:shrug:

stark1,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Can you PM all the rest of us so we can know too? :D
I PMed it because this isn't really the place for it, but whats one more post...
Type something. Highlight it. Click the 7th icon above and drop the url in the box that opens.

Pizza

That's all there is to it...
Most of the items in my sig are hyperlinks for ease of access...

MinnBobber

ravSWxA.jpg

for me, IMO, last paragraph is still not universal, as "moving the flame to center of cap to avoid comb"---- is off for those that normally heat only at tip, to minimize overheat problems. For those folks, moving heat to center of cap increases chance of combustion. Could you phrase it to include something like:
When re-heating after a cool-down click, you may want to try a "cooler vaping temp" area to avoid combustion.

OR just focus on difference----the M SS tip takes longer to warm up (and click) than the Ti tip. The M tip holds it heat better so it then takes longer to cool down to the the cool click/ the Ti tip will give a quicker cool down click.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Thanks for the link. :) I'll try google to get some pics of the Portside, etc.

fcm, just go to Pipes thread & scroll through the pages backwards, starting on the last page & you'll see all the pics which includes the pics of how members enclosed the Skeletor.

Pipes Induction Heater Thread

Can you PM all the rest of us so we can know too? :D

I'm sure many others don't know how to hyperlink, so compliments of @cybrguy:

"Type something. Highlight it. Click the 7th icon above and drop the url in the box that opens."

The 7th icon looks like a paper clip.

Try this for illustration. Open up any new browser window & go to any website of your choice. Then copy the addy from the browser's address bar. Then go back to the FC browser page & in the reply box type in any word or phrase you choose. Then, highlight that word, click on the 7th icon (paper clip) & the URL dialogue box will appear. Paste the link that you just copied into the box. And now the word you typed will be associated with the link you entered.

If you're happy with the word you typed, but want to change the URL you previously linked/associated with it, then, just highlight that word again & click on the 8th icon & the URL box will re-appear blank/empty so you can put a new URL link in there.

HTH!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The 7th icon looks like a paper clip.
Maybe you are using a different theme than I am, but on my compose window the 7th icon is a link, like the link in a chain or a bracelet. A paperclip is usually reserved for an attachment.

Sorry, its the geek in me.

And since I have wasted a post anyway, if you highlight your linked word or phrase and hit the 8th icon, that will unlink it. That isn't obvious for everyone.

alterego420

If you were to buy a Nonovong XLS from Dynavap, what sort of container would it ship out in? It's too big for the regular green or purple doobtubes.

Last edited:
alterego420,
Reactions: kushkush

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They have some XL length tubes in more sedate colors.

The main thing keeping me from getting an XL has been that I would want a DynaStash XL too.

I'm sure I will cave eventually. Probably with a Ti Omni XL and a DS XL and pull the bandaid off all at once. ;)

Top Bottom