Squiby

I know it's been mentioned countless times, but for the new DynaVap owners, I highly recommend utilizing @Squiby's degummed hemp fiber filter sandwiched between two screens. I am a microdoser and only change the filter once a month and the rest of the Omni remains absolutely spotless on the inside.

Here are the details for making a hemp filter sandwich.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-295#post-1034430

And here are the steps for making your Vapcap into a great concentrate vape.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-628#post-1122587

Summer

Long Island, NY
3 - ... I´ve always loved tiny things (see pic below).

You forgot 1 tiny thing in your pic, fcm:

26211.jpg

:)

tblast

I know it's been mentioned countless times, but for the new DynaVap owners, I highly recommend utilizing @Squiby's degummed hemp fiber filter sandwiched between two screens. I am a microdoser and only change the filter once a month and the rest of the Omni remains absolutely spotless on the inside.

Have people who use this hemp filter approach tried it with very high temp hits. One of the reasons I love the vapcap is i love toeing the line of combustion, but I'm a little nervous to do so with a foreign substance actually inside the tip.

For me, using a filter has greatly improved my enjoyment of the vapcap, but I place the filter about midway down the condenser tube, because I've been scared to get it too hot! However, I've been using cotton until very recently when I finally got some hemp fiber from DV. My dry runs putting cotton in the tip between two screens turned the cotton brown even with no herb and me not even drawing, just heating the tip and letting it cool as a test.

Whissmu

arrived my dynastash today! :clap: And wanted to share with everyone! :wave:

I did not think it was so beautiful :drool: .. in my opinion reality surpasses the pictures :love:...

I bought it as a treat for my birthday :nod:(July 4) but today I realized that I can not live without it :luv:!! Ha ha ha

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

--- would be perfect if you could enlarge your space to hide two vapcaps ..:science: study the change in my head,,,, :rofl:

VanCough

Environmentalist
If anyone is interested in joining the dynaverse Facebook group and wants to help me try and win the competition then send me a message with your email that you use for Facebook so I can use that to add you to the group :)

I thought I just needed a link to your profile but if I do it that way I'll have to add everyone as a friend, so this way works better

stark1

Lonesome Planet
If anyone is interested in joining the dynaverse Facebook group and wants to help me try and win the competition then send me a message with your email that you use for Facebook so I can use that to add you to the group :)

I thought I just needed a link to your profile but if I do it that way I'll have to add everyone as a friend, so this way works better

Sorry, Bud. FB mines your info. :rip:

I did not think it was so beautiful :drool: .. in my opinion reality surpasses the pictures :love:...

I bought it as a treat for my birthday :nod:(July 4) but today I realized that I can not live without it :luv:!! Ha ha ha

A happy birthday to @Whissmu, you brought us a big assed sale! :tup:

BTW, where your accent from? Uniquely yourn? cute. :hmm:

Whoops! DP? MOds!

Last edited by a moderator:

QuittingVegas

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

--- would be perfect if you could enlarge your space to hide two vapcaps ..:science: study the change in my head,,,, :rofl:

I really like that herb container. Where did you get it? I keep my eyes open for vials that will fit in my stash but I haven't found one yet.

Whissmu

Thanks @stark1 ! Sorry (again) my bad English !! I am from Spain! Where cannabis is not legal! Only that makes me want to migrate ...

@QuittingVegas : Is a plastic test tube that they give away when buying a GHE tester ph, https://goo.gl/images/n3eH9G i which cut with the help of scissors!! In the photo you can see the piece that is cut... and serves me as an excuse to show off my dynastash ! jis,jis

image.jpg

you can look for plastic test tubes ... there are thousands on ebay, alienxpress, amazon, etc ...

Dynalowrider

Vancough, if I told you what I think about your idea I would get kicked off here.
Fools names like fools faces, always seen in public places. I'm pretty sure that is about the &#$%€;#^= idea I've seen on here. If this is the way it's going on here well count me out. Doc

Formersmoker85

The dude abides

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Sooo.....I'm enjoying it, always getting visible vapor, but I'm almost positive it's prematurely clicking for warm up and cool down?
I think I should definitely be able to get bigger hits....
The 316L M tip has more mass than the Ti tips, this means that the tip isn't quite heated up enough when it clicks. I would recommend heating at the bottom of the cap for the first heat.

Wheezey

Sooo.....I'm enjoying it, always getting visible vapor, but I'm almost positive it's prematurely clicking for warm up and cool down?
I think I should definitely be able to get bigger hits....

Experiment with flame placement. Try heating more towards the center or back of the cap. Or heating a little longer, and combinations of both. You'll get the idea...

grokit

well-worn member
uG2yhrV.jpg

I've still got 135 posts to go to catch up here, so I'm posting this and then I will try and catch up with it lol. It's the latest additions to my little dynavap family: the walnut dynastash er, the dual-crown blackwood body to create a 2-tone ti woody s that matches it really well, and the omni xl condenser that let me put together my new prized vapcap, a dual-crown blackwood omni xl. The m is sporting a 3rd-generation ti tip, while the 18mm gong is using the m's ss tip. The only thing missing from this group photo is my portside*.

edit: *Oh yeah, I also have a dirty old og that didn't make the cut.

:spliff:

Last edited:

CuckFombustion

uG2yhrV.jpg

I've still got 135 posts to go to catch up here, so I'm posting this and then I will try and catch up with it lol. It's the latest additions to my little dynavap family: the walnut dynastash er, the dual-crown blackwood body to create a 2-tone ti woody s that matches it really well, and the omni xl condenser that let me put together my new prized vapcap, a dual-crown blackwood omni xl. The m is sporting a 3rd-generation ti tip, while the 18mm gong is using the m's ss tip. The only thing missing from this group photo is my portside.

:spliff:

Cool setup. That glass piece could solve a lot of my glass issues. Where did you get it?

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@grokit, yeah, that glass vong is looking very interesting!?

Check out ddavemods, looks like the same thing, but with some accessories and ships from US.
https://www.ddavemods.com/store/c6/DynaVap_Vaporizers.html

Yepp, I've also the DDave VC cooler. Love it to use with my VC and my GH.
When used with VC you don't need feathering anymore. Use it open and you'll get a lot of smooth and tasty vapour. Highly recommended!
I don't know whether it's made in the US. You get identically looking pieces at dhgate too. Mybe more interesting for foreign customers? Anyway, I don't want to miss it anymore.

Top Bottom