WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Just like a four-track - only STEREO!!!!

Here's a bit of trivia: the title of MOST DEFECTIVE EIGHT-TRACK RELEASE is a tie between Ted Nugget's 'Weekend Warriors' and Golden Earring's 'Moontan'... defective rates on each title neared 100%

==

Actually talked myself into going back & adding an OmniXL condenser & changing the new Omni body for the new XL stem...but the sale's off now, innit? Much as I love these things, I don't want to hit $750 in less than 6 months...I need to buy new teeth and glasses, too.
I'm sure if you called and asked to switch from a body to a stem, they might very well accommodate you! may even get the sale price too.

teeth and glasses are important, but neither will help you operate a vapcap better...frivilous things indeed!

I can imagine the RMA process of 8 tracks was a bitch!!!

What's a vinyl record? Kin we smok it? :hmm:
IF you wrap it in hemp fiber...works great! :disgust:
(please don't smoke vinyl)

Thanks WakeAndVape, I'm definitely interested in hearing about any differences in performance between the tips. It's so cool that they're always working to make the most fine tuned products over at Dynavap all while keeping really simple!
yea, they have the science of what we want figured out...can say how long it is before I'm testing the new tips though (shipping may be delayed)

AND if you find that you like the gen 4 tips better...i believe @phattpiggie has some on hand.

No you can't smoke vinyl!!!
Although back in the day unscrupulous hash makers in the UK would add ground up vinyl to their hash to add weight (and poison) the bastards! :bang:
that sounds foul...i'm sure similar things are happening in the hash oil world now...when it's 100% legal worldwide, we can ALL grow our own and only get the best...but your right...bastards indeed!

Squiby

Yes, it should work. The critical measurement is that it needs an 8mm inside diameter.

hey guys, just wondering if anyone as tried one of these to heat up the cap?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lighter-Ch...id=1499395806&sr=8-28&keywords=butane+lighter
They don't work. But a candle, bic lighter, stove element, butane jet lighter all work great. The soft flames like a candle or Bic need to be used indoors where there is no draft or wind.

@Pipes Induction Heater is absolutely fantastic and he has plug-in and battery powered heaters available. Highly recommended.

As far as butane jet lighters go, I have had great luck with the Honest brand lighters. They are cheap and reliable.

Are the Gen 4 tips the ones with seven fin? I'm currently running an M with the seven fin Ti tip

Here is a pic of the M tip beside a 4th gen ti tip. The 4th gen has 7 fins and the new 5th gen has 5 fins.

NQFqX3j.jpg

RZubanv.jpg

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@Squiby...are those unused vapcap? they look super pristine and nothing like my battle burned caps...

but I go through the contents of my stash (fully packed) in a day in a half...all through the omni.

I have been holding off on using the tip of my brand new M because I don't want to to get licked with a flame yet.

I wanted to take the cap off of my OG and put it on the new M, but it has the old Logo and for some reason I want them to match up.

is there truly a reason to keep a cap unused or is it just something people do for the purpose of photos?

Whynot

Thanks Squiby! So yeah I have an M tip and a 4th gen Ti. The stash and the adjust-a-bowl are such a perfect pair in my opinion. The stash holds just the right amount, to where I can stretch out it's contents over a VERY long time by reducing the tips bowl size, or I can use the full capacity and have a few very toasty nights out with the stash

mucsusn

60 going on 20
@Squiby...are those unused vapcap? they look super pristine and nothing like my battle burned caps...

but I go through the contents of my stash (fully packed) in a day in a half...all through the omni.

I have been holding off on using the tip of my brand new M because I don't want to to get licked with a flame yet.

I wanted to take the cap off of my OG and put it on the new M, but it has the old Logo and for some reason I want them to match up.

is there truly a reason to keep a cap unused or is it just something people do for the purpose of photos?
I keep two brand new extra caps (ico loss), but other than that, I mix and match caps and tips all the time. I keep a little list in my notebook of the different VC's, tips and accessories so I can at least get back to a semi-original configuration if necessary. Now that I have three different @phatpiggie stems, I truly play VC lego almost daily. As a matter of fact, time to go and prepare today's kit............

Last edited:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Are the Gen 4 tips the ones with seven fin? I'm currently running an M with the seven fin Ti tip

I'm also doing this. Love the M body but much prefer the Ti-tip (partly because i use the small oven size it affords). Leaving the SS condenser in I also find that the "open carb" draw is a little more restricted, and i find it perfect. This may not always be the case however as the thing about the SS condensers from the M is they are produced to less strict tolerances, meaning that they are cheaper, but the exact size/width can vary a touch from one to another..

The tip came off my Ti-Woody so i ordered the new 5fin Ti-tip for the woody. Hoping it will be a little lighter in weight to make the woody even lighter than before.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
While we're all waiting and thinking about accessories that will compliment our VCs, thought it might be a good idea to bring these up again. Forget how long ago (6 weeks?), but they were discussed for a couple days back in the thread.

A8AfAcK.jpg

I really like them for portable usage. They fit nicely into a DV doob-tube and will accommodate width of a VC, so easy to load. Just dump tube out enough to pull cap, stick tip in and suck, replace cap, close doob-tube. They actually work pretty well to dump into glass GonG type portables, too.

They're super cheap on eBay ($3.99 for 25 incl S&H)! Also, easy to write on red lid with a sharpie to keep track of what's in them. Not much space, and can't easily change what is written, so I keep 3 in rotation marked S, I & H (sativa heavy, indica heavy, and mid-ish hybrid).

They are just a little too wide and too long to drop into standard DynaStash (at least mine which is about a year old now). Pretty sure I can open up part of the stash side with a drill, to make a wider round opening these should slide into. Cutting a tube down could be tricky, but with 25 I can afford to break a couple figuring it out! Or, may just drill DynaStash out deep enough to hold one. Should be enough space. These are just a little shorter than a standard VC.

Hopefully will get around to experimenting soon. But TBH, have found them to be very convenient as they are now that it's warm here. Carry 2 doob-tubes (one with VC, one with this) and 2 jet lighter easily in a front pocket. Small and convenient (and airtight smell-proof), and can easily tell difference by weight & shake test - or use 1 green and 1 purple tube. I put green in green and OMNI in purple, and rarely grab wrong one. Also nice for busier days out, because usually not a problem to carry a few loaded doob-tubes with different strains or more of the same. Grind and how much you want to pack (not much for best results IME) will determine how many loads you can fit into one. I usually get between 5 and 7 loads out of each.

Last edited:

Squiby

I took that pic after the 420 sale a few months ago. The M is unused in the pic. I never did use it and I no longer have it; it was gifted to a well deserving soul.

The Blackwood Ti Woody S is a year and a half old now and still looks like the day it arrived in it's shiny green envelope. It is one of my first Vapcaps (before it was labeled S and before the XLS models came out), but that 4th gen ti tip was from the 420 sale and i just had to put it on my Woody. It is well used now. It holds a concentrate pad loaded with Durban Poison shatter. It is my all day high energy sipper and I'm sure the cap is as battle burned as the rest of them. Everytime I clean my Woodies I butter up the wood.

Would the Vapcap Ms be the only vaporizers that are bought for the express purpose of giving away?? Support World peace by gifting an M. :wave:

Arielle

What a busy week it has been! We are working through our backlog to get everyone’s order to them as soon as possible. It is our goal to finish all of the sale orders by the end of next week. We are only half way through the day and are already making some progress. We hope to get even more done over the weekend.
quJndYs.jpg

OkGUQga.jpg

Although we love to hear that people are so anxiously awaiting the arrival our their VapCaps, we ask that you try to hold off emailing about your order status as time spent answering these emails take up time that could be used to complete an order. Once your order ships, you will receive an email notification with the tracking information.

During previous sales, I maintained the order processing department fairly independently. Although overwhelming at times, I loved every minute of it (how lucky is the DynaTeam to ENJOY coming to work everyday). I am thrilled to announce that we have added to the team! Welcome Gabby and Kavita! As you can see below, they are learning the ropes and are truly making everything run more smoothly.
JU9sF4R.jpg

The sale hasn’t stopped us from having a little fun at work. Matt has a pen that he likes and doesn't let anyone else use. Today, he found a little surprise on his desk when he came in :)
YfgTYB8.jpg

SId7o6D.jpg

…..now it’s time for some more order processing for me! I hope our little devices bring you as much joy as we get from making them :)

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
What a busy week it has been! We are working through our backlog to get everyone’s order to them as soon as possible. It is our goal to finish all of the sale orders by the end of next week. We are only half way through the day and are already making some progress. We hope to get even more done over the weekend.
quJndYs.jpg

OkGUQga.jpg

Although we love to hear that people are so anxiously awaiting the arrival our their VapCaps, we ask that you try to hold off emailing about your order status as time spent answering these emails take up time that could be used to complete an order. Once your order ships, you will receive an email notification with the tracking information.

During previous sales, I maintained the order processing department fairly independently. Although overwhelming at times, I loved every minute of it (how lucky is the DynaTeam to ENJOY coming to work everyday). I am thrilled to announce that we have added to the team! Welcome Gabby and Kavita! As you can see below, they are learning the ropes and are truly making everything run more smoothly.
JU9sF4R.jpg

The sale hasn’t stopped us from having a little fun at work. Matt has a pen that he likes and doesn't let anyone else use. Today, he found a little surprise on his desk when he came in :)
YfgTYB8.jpg

SId7o6D.jpg

…..now it’s time for some more order processing for me! I hope our little devices bring you as much joy as we get from making them :)
Great update! I feel sorry for Matt though. If someone did that to one of my fountains pen I might spontaneously combust!

Luch1991

Just pulled the trigger on my first Vapcap. Purchased an M and a Ti woody Xl during the most recent sale.

Wanted to thank fuck combustion for creating this site, Dynavap and everyone on this forum for all the knowledgeable information I received going through many pages of this forum.

As a current owner of a solo I, arizer air and a pax3 I'm really looking forward to trying the vapcaps since I can't seem to find a battery powered vape that suits my needs. I was skeptical about using a torch at first but everyone's input on this forum has changed my mind and can't wait to receive my shiny green package!!! Will post a review on the product once I receive the vapcaps.

Almost pulled the trigger on a hopper last month until a few people recommended vapcaps on the hopper forum. Think I'll wait until it's more reliable before pulling the trigger on one and the price point of the vapcaps are a huge +++.

Can't wait to get medicated with the vapcaps and participate more on this forum!!!

Squiby

@Luch1991

Welcome to the FC Forum and the Dynavap thread. I hope you enjoy your new Vapcaps as much as we do.

I bought several vapes and tried many others in my quest for the best vape for me. When I finally discovered the Vapcap, it was all over, the search that is. Vaping is so much more enjoyable when you gain your Independence from tangled cords and dead batteries. The ritual that you control yourself, the simple approach, brings the greater satisfaction.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I was skeptical about using a torch at first but everyone's input on this forum has changed my mind and can't wait to receive my shiny green package!!!
I'm sure you will do fine with the torch, but if you don't there is always @Pipes induction heaters, plugin or battery. I resisted as long as I could... :nod:

Soon the torch will be for when I am out of the house. Or in the tub.

Luch1991

@Luch1991

Welcome to the FC Forum and the Dynavap thread. I hope you enjoy your new Vapcaps as much as we do.

I bought several vapes and tried many others in my quest for the best vape for me. When I finally discovered the Vapcap, it was all over, the search that is. Vaping is so much more enjoyable when you gain your Independence from tangled cords and dead batteries. The ritual that you control yourself, the simple approach, brings the greater satisfaction.

Thank you!!! That's exactly what I'm looking forward to. Not having to worry about batteries anymore and in really fed up with session vapes. Some days I don't want to wait 30 min to get medicated. I need at least 2 full bowls to myself on a pax or air.

I'm sure you will do fine with the torch, but if you don't there is always @Pipes induction heaters, plugin or battery. I resisted as long as I could... :nod:

Soon the torch will be for when I am out of the house. Or in the tub.

I've smoked off pipes for a while so I'm sure using a torch will be fine, ordered one from dynavap as well.
I'm sure my friends would prefer a vapcap to my other battery operated vapes because they prefer combustion to session vapes.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Cutting a tube down could be tricky,

Yo check out this 'Cutting Glass' guide, I think you'll have no trouble.

quJndYs.jpg

OkGUQga.jpg

JU9sF4R.jpg

YfgTYB8.jpg

SId7o6D.jpg

Great job guys, appreciate all you efforts and the dedicated spirit.

One question though, how come you aren't all wearing DynaVap lab coats? :science:

I like a candle in the tub. :)
:peace: :2c: :love: :tup: :cool:

I like to cuddle in the tub too...wait what?

I've smoked off pipes for a while so I'm sure using a torch will be fine

One thing that is quite different when heating a pipe to heating a VapCap is you don't need to heat and draw on a VapCap like you do a pipe. This can make things a little easier as you can heat the VapCap up first by sinning it in the flame and then bring it up to your mouth.

I think you'll be fine and look forward to seeing your "this is fucking amazing!!!" post ;)

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I'm sure if you called and asked to switch from a body to a stem, they might very well accommodate you! may even get the sale price too.

teeth and glasses are important, but neither will help you operate a vapcap better...frivilous things indeed!

I can imagine the RMA process of 8 tracks was a bitch!!!
Naw, the record companies knew the format was junk, but there were so many on the road that they knew they could sell them...and of course, there's no refund, exchange only...there was no motivation to improve them.

Back during the OPEC crisis, the labels would grind up unsold discs and use them for new production. This was an incredibly bad idea - for some reason the ground-up previous pressings never really melted and blended like it ought to've (for it to work), and the resulting discs were frequently warped (and how!) and filled with surface noise. What made it EVEN WORSE was the fact that the OLD RECORD LABELS weren't always removed...which led to CHUNKS of paper sticking out of LPs, destroying needle cartridges, and sending tone arms flying.... Really, the defective rates on everything was sky-high back then. Except cassettes - the least popular format (at that time (mid-70s))...and European discs. The Europeans cared whteher their goods were crappy or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom