flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
... Wonder how long before it makes it here... hmmm?

I try not to think too much about that part. However, usually seems things go pretty much first orders in, first out the door - depending on what you order and stock in. If you just ordered you're in the first 24 hours. Arielle will probably have your order out pretty quickly. Last sale (4/20) things were shipping crazy fast for all the orders they must have had.

Totally all guesses here on my part, but you will soon see for yourself just how great DV customer service is. I love it! But, always makes me want to throw more money at them. :)

Squiby

I need to make some of that for my wife.......care to share the recipe?

And now for something completely different as we wait for our beloved new Vapcaps and ponder adding other delights to the package before our order is shipped...

Squiby's Pain Salve

1/2 cup cannabis infused coconut oil ~ instructions below
1/2 cup arnica infused oil ~ purchased from Amazon
6 tsp beeswax
4 drops each of:
Thyme essential oil
Peppermint essential oil
Ginger essential oil
Rosemary essential oil
10 drops each of:
Eucalyptus essential oil
Wintergreen essential oil

Melt cannabis infused coconut oil in a small pot over low heat. Add beeswax to melt and stir to blend. Add arnica infused oil. Stir to blend. Place a tiny bit on cold refrigerated plate. The salve will firm up. If it's not firm enough for your liking, add more beeswax and test again. When satisfied with the consistency, remove from heat and cool slightly. Add essential oils, stir to blend and pour into containers. I use salve tins. Once cool, add lid to seal.

Rub on painful area and wait about 10 to 30 minutes for effects to begin.

Infused Cannabis Oil:
7 grams of ABV
7 grams of cured unvaped trim\bud
1/2 cup coconut oil

There are many ways to infused coconut oil. I used a Mota Pot. A Mota Pot is a stove top pressure espresso maker. Fill the reserviour half full of coconut oil and half full of water. Fill the coffee chamber with finely ground cured weed or ABV. Assemble pot and place on high heat. When gurgling begins, turn off the heat and wait a few minutes to cool. Disassemble, pour oil water mixture back into pot and repeat.

Pour finished infused water/oil mixture into a bowl. Refrigerate. The coconut oil will rise to the top and solidify. All your goodies are in the oil. Remove the puck of coconut oil and discard the water. Use the infused coconut oil in topical recipe of choice.

Are our Vapcaps here yet?

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
And now for something completely different as we wait for our beloved new Vapcaps and ponder adding other delights to the package before our order is shipped...

Squiby's Pain Salve

6 tsp beeswax
4 drops each of:
Thyme essential oil
Peppermint essential oil
Ginger essential oil
Rosemary essential oil
10 drops each of:
Eucalyptus essential oil

Melt cannabis infused coconut oil in a small pot over low heat. Add beeswax to melt and stir to blend. Add arnica infused oil. Stir to blend. Place a tiny bit on cold refrigerated plate. The salve will firm up. If it's not firm enough for your liking, add more beeswax and test again. When satisfied with the consistency, remove from heat and cool slightly. Add essential oils, stir to blend and pour into containers. I use salve tins. Once cool, add lid to seal.

Infused Cannabis Oil:
7 grams of ABV
1/2 cup coconut oil

There are many ways to infused coconut oil. I used a Mota Pot. A Mota Pot is a stove top pressure espresso maker. Fill the reserviour half full of coconut oil and half full of water. Fill the coffee chamber with finely ground cured weed or ABV. Assemble pot and place on high heat. When gurgling begins, turn off the heat and wait a few minutes to cool. Disassemble, pour oil water mixture back into pot and repeat.

Pour finished infused water/oil mixture into a bowl. Refrigerate. The coconut oil will rise to the top and solidify. All your goodies are in the oil. Remove the puck of coconut oil and discard the water. Use the infused coconut oil in topical recipe of choice.

OOOOOHHHHHH, I like this salve recipe much better than my hodge-podged, half-assed current recipe. Going to have to give this a try on next batch. My supply of last one is starting to run low. Think I'm still going to add my patchouli & lavender oils, too. Probably 5 -10 drops each for this mix, if anyone else wants to try it. Think it helps to hide the green weed smell, and like the scent of both anyway.

Thanks @Squiby !!! :clap:

jaidyn

Hi all!
I am very new to DynaVap VapCaps, and heard about them for the first time last week as I was looking at vaporizer reviews. I have a Boundless CFX and was pretty happy with it, but I like the appeal of flame vaporizers.
I did some reading in this thread (started from the very beginning, currently have 71 more pages of this thread to read. However I was so sold and in awe of what I was reading about and seeing regarding this vape, that I went ahead about bought one as a birthday treat to myself. :-D
I purchased the M and just got it in the mail today. After cleaning it and doing a couple dry-runs, I used it with some ground herb I had and I am not disspointed at all! I did 3 single-draw, click-to-click sessions and I am just floored at how well this works! I took a look at my avb and realized I could probably push another 1 or 2 sessions.
I know I will need to experiment with the airport and the draw resistance. I did the last to draws with it closed and personally I didn't think the resistance was bad at all. But I really need more practice and see if it could get even better than it was... and that was amazing!
Anyhow, I will continue reading this thread, and I know eventually I will be buying a Ti Carbon S (I don't need the length with the XLS) and... and eventually will get the Titanium-body Omni.
Consider me a life-long customer!

jaidyn

Hey @jaidyn. Welcome to Dynaland!

Just wondering... Does your cat have ears?

Thank ya kindly!

And ears are totally it's thing. Just a happy cat! :razz:

Oh, and @Squiby, :wave: I definitely have to say that you are amazing with all your posts and wisdom about the various VapCaps. I learned a ton from your experience and I think more people would do well to really look over the information you share regarding these wonderful vapes. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Alegre

Pobre payaso

Squiby's Pain Salve

6 tsp beeswax
4 drops each of:
Thyme essential oil
Peppermint essential oil
Ginger essential oil
Rosemary essential oil
10 drops each of:
Eucalyptus essential oil

Infused Cannabis Oil:
7 grams of ABV
1/2 cup coconut oil

Thank you very much for that! I'm definitely going to give it a try! I'll let you all know how it comes out!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Hi all!
I am very new to DynaVap VapCaps, and heard about them for the first time last week as I was looking at vaporizer reviews. I have a Boundless CFX and was pretty happy with it, but I like the appeal of flame vaporizers.
I did some reading in this thread (started from the very beginning, currently have 71 more pages of this thread to read. However I was so sold and in awe of what I was reading about and seeing regarding this vape, that I went ahead about bought one as a birthday treat to myself. :-D
I purchased the M and just got it in the mail today. After cleaning it and doing a couple dry-runs, I used it with some ground herb I had and I am not disspointed at all! I did 3 single-draw, click-to-click sessions and I am just floored at how well this works! I took a look at my avb and realized I could probably push another 1 or 2 sessions.
I know I will need to experiment with the airport and the draw resistance. I did the last to draws with it closed and personally I didn't think the resistance was bad at all. But I really need more practice and see if it could get even better than it was... and that was amazing!
Anyhow, I will continue reading this thread, and I know eventually I will be buying a Ti Carbon S (I don't need the length with the XLS) and... and eventually will get the Titanium-body Omni.
Consider me a life-long customer!

Welcome to FC, enjoy the VapCap bud, it's a great vape.

When you look to upgrade to the next level don't forget to check out 3rd party accessories like @phattpiggie stems, @Winegums stems 'n' stashes as well as @Pipes induction heater. When you want to get really serious then there is also @Ed's TnT wood scents vape which works in conjunction with the VapCaps.

Thank ya kindly!

And ears are totally it's thing. Just a happy cat! :razz:

Oh, and @Squiby, :wave: I definitely have to say that you are amazing with all your posts and wisdom about the various VapCaps. I learned a ton from your experience and I think more people would do well to really look over the information you share regarding these wonderful vapes. :D

I've said it before but it's always worth repeating, thank you @Squiby for all the advice pics and enthusiasm over the last 670 pages (and in other threads). You certainly encouraged me to be more confident with my vape and passing on that knowledge :bowdown:

pickmita

Wow! OMNIVAP XL!

I just have one question before ordering this thing. I already have an Arizer Air which I use on a daily basis and I love it!... the thing is that despite using a custom micro bong glass thing, I find the air is just too hot for my mouth (I use it on red because I want to extract as much juice as I can from my herbs, I know I could vape on lower temps but I'm just not satisfied with the high it -currently super skunk and cheese- gives me, most likely due to tolerance) and I thought the new glass would help. It does, but after one, two or three sessions in a day I find myself not really wanting to vape more because the dry hot sensation in my mouth is just not pleasing at all! so lately I'm just sticking to vaping once or maybe two times a day... which is frustrating because... you know, some days I'm free enough to indulge myself all day long, but I just can't due to this hot hot air feeling.

Well, I just want to know, from your experience guys, if the Omnivap XL feels hot in the mouth or not. I'm not asking if the mouth piece gets warm but if the air itself feels like really hot and/or dry in the mouth after a couple of sessions. I know it's a totally subjective question but I'm just curious about your experiences using the omni. Also, does the extended length of the XL make any difference at all regarding this matter?

I know I can use bubblers and whatnot to cool the vapor but I want to use the Omni walking on the streets as I currently do with the Arizer Air, but I'm afraid the straight vapor path from the oven to the mouth wouldn't help at all to cool the vapor, just as the straight stock glass of the Air doesn't (as opposed to the custom micro bong glasses available for the Air).

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Wow! OMNIVAP XL!

I just have one question before ordering this thing. I already have an Arizer Air which I use on a daily basis and I love it!... the thing is that despite using a custom micro bong glass thing, I find the air is just too hot for my mouth (I use it on red because I want to extract as much juice as I can from my herbs, I know I could vape on lower temps but I'm just not satisfied with the high it -currently super skunk and cheese- gives me, most likely due to tolerance) and I thought the new glass would help. It does, but after one, two or three sessions in a day I find myself not really wanting to vape more because the dry hot sensation in my mouth is just not pleasing at all! so lately I'm just sticking to vaping once or maybe two times a day... which is frustrating because... you know, some days I'm free enough to indulge myself all day long, but I just can't due to this hot hot air feeling.

Well, I just want to know, from your experience guys, if the Omnivap XL feels hot in the mouth or not. I'm not asking if the mouth piece gets warm but if the air itself feels like really hot and/or dry in the mouth after a couple of sessions. I know it's a totally subjective question but I'm just curious about your experiences using the omni. Also, does the extended length of the XL make any difference at all regarding this matter?

I know I can use bubblers and whatnot to cool the vapor but I want to use the Omni walking on the streets as I currently do with the Arizer Air, but I'm afraid the straight vapor path from the oven to the mouth wouldn't help at all to cool the vapor, just as the straight stock glass of the Air doesn't (as opposed to the custom micro bong glasses available for the Air).

Hi @pickmita, what the VapCap does is it draws in cool air to mix with the hot vapor. This means you can have the vapor as cool and airy as you like or dense and hot or anywhere in between. With the M and Ti's you cover the carb hole to use less cool air and open the carb hole to allow cool air to mix with the vapor. Feathering is basically where you open and close the carb hole in quick succession to get a medium mix of hot vapor and cool air.

bioJLeV.jpg

The Omni goes one step further and has an adjustable condenser so you can find that perfect sweet spot of hot vapor vs cool air and set it.

So to answer your question, you get to decide how hot or dense the hit is.

pickmita

Hi @pickmita, what the VapCap does is it draws in cool air to mix with the hot vapor. This means you can have the vapor as cool and airy as you like or dense and hot or anywhere in between. With the M and Ti's you cover the carb hole to use less cool air and open the carb hole to allow cool air to mix with the vapor. Feathering is basically where you open and close the carb hole in quick succession to get a medium mix of hot vapor and cool air.

bioJLeV.jpg

The Omni goes one step further and has an adjustable condenser so you can find that perfect sweet spot of hot vapor vs cool air and set it.

So to answer your question, you get to decide how hot or dense the hit is.
Ok I understand. So... in simple terms, I can tame it to my preference and then just forget about it. Good enough!

virtualpurple

When I placed my order last night I saw that I hadn't properly updated my shipping address. I put in an email to dynavap but decided that I may be better off calling and asking if they could update my address because they are probably getting flooded right now with business. I called and got ahold of George.

Let me tell you guys, customer service unrivaled. George fixed up my shipping address and I got to chat with him for a few minutes. Not once but twice George asked if there was anything they could do for me to improve the experience.

It was awesome to speak with the man himself for a few. Very invested in his customer base and clearly loves what he is doing right now.

I'm a very proud customer, kudos to George and all the dynavap crew. They are killing it!

CalyxSmokr

Wow! OMNIVAP XL!

I have a glass and the M vapcaps and honestly find them to be on the harsher side of all vapes I have tried. I have an Air and think it fits your requirements more.
Unless you are looking for smaller load sizes and are OK hitting the vapcap with a butane lighter in public.

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: flotntoke

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
When I placed my order last night I saw that I hadn't properly updated my shipping address. I put in an email to dynavap but decided that I may be better off calling and asking if they could update my address because they are probably getting flooded right now with business. I called and got ahold of George.

Let me tell you guys, customer service unrivaled. George fixed up my shipping address and I got to chat with him for a few minutes. Not once but twice George asked if there was anything they could do for me to improve the experience.

It was awesome to speak with the man himself for a few. Very invested in his customer base and clearly loves what he is doing right now.

I'm a very proud customer, kudos to George and all the dynavap crew. They are killing it!
Yeah their customer service is great. I messed up my address too. Emailed last night and had it corrected by this morning.

Squiby

I have very sensitive lungs and found several vapes to be too hot and harsh for my throat and lungs. Like you, this would limit my consumption. All this ended when I found the Vapcap, which provides shockingly cool smooth vapor.

The Vapcap is a manually driven so it can be used in many ways to suit your needs. I found two additional techniques that take the pleasure of vaping over the top...

First is the mouthpull. You can toke on your Vapcap by drawing vapor directly into your lungs...But to get cooler vapour use a mouthpull instead.... While covering the carb (or with the Omni, dialed to a tighter restriction), puff on the Vapcap like you are smoking a cigar or sucking liquid through a straw, and pull vapor into your mouth, but do not inhale yet. At the end of the draw, uncover the carb and inhale fresh cool air along with the vapor you pulled into your mouth. This creates a super smooth and cool vapor. You will not feel any heat from the vapor at all and may think that you didn't inhale anything...it's that cool.

The second thing that can irritate sensitive lungs are tiny particulates that can possibly get past the screen and into the airpath and your lungs especially if you grind your bud. I make a degummed hemp fiber filter that can rest on top of the screen or be sandwiched between two screens. The added hemp filter smooths the vapor even more. The bonus is that the filter keeps your condenser extremely clean for an astonishingly long time.

I used to limit my consumption due to throat and lung irritation. When i discovered the Vapcap it was a total game changer for me. I can't recommend the Vapcap higher for people who cannot tolerate hot irritating vapor. Not only will your experience vaping be more pleasurable but the efficiency of the Vapcap will surprise you and you will use less herb to get where you want to be.

Last edited:
Top Bottom