invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Noisy Cricket, it will be ! :cool:

There is an idea here!
What about Storz&Bickel capsules holder (or any pill capsules..)?

Storz-and-Bickel-Dosing-Capsule-Magazine-and-Capsule-Caddy.jpg

Ah of course! Vapcapsules!

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
This just in: the 'M' stands for MONSTER - a beautiful monster, but "RAAAR!" nonetheless

==
Thanks, great advice. I took 3 hits like you said from a single click 1.5 hours ago. Im still at a 5 or 6, Amazing efficiency.
Great to hear! Yes, the efficiency is stunning.
This is my first vape Dynavap VapCap glass v 1.0 I got it for $35

Maybe I should have gotten the M but it would have cost me $11 more. Also I wonder if there are functional benefits to the M as opposed to the glass one other than just the fact that it wont break if you drop it.

I guess what i am asking is do they both "hit the same" I ask to anyone that owns both the glass as well as the M
having not tried the OG, I can only compare the M w/ my Omni: they DO NOT hit the same, but if I had to say which one was more pleasing, more satisfying on first heat I'd have to give it to M: a bigger hit, a better hit, a faster response - and this larger bowl is going to be a challenge as a result.

I'm more than a little impressed, given how much I've learned about the Omni & how much practice I've had with it & how I've improved my use of the thing. Then again, I'm sure George was hunting for a sweet spot in his pursuit of the M...and he sure found it. The M 'just works': high simplicity, high refinement: if the M & I adjust to one another the way Omni & I have, M will be getting my regular daily business

Where some have likened the Omni to jewelry, I think it's perfectly appropriate to think of the M as a well-designed and well-made tool. The M feels larger in the hand - due perhaps to the different densities of Ti and the 316; the airflow is looser than I'm used to (and someone else just said they found it extra-restricted): even with my wounded lungs I had no trouble bringing real visible vapor in and out on 3 successive hits with no pain, no strain; a look at the bowl tells me I have two good burns left....

George has knocked it out of the park, AGAIN: fully expect M to quickly become a breakthrough product - necessary equipment for a great many people, and familiar on sight.

Last edited:

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
I thought bigger grooves = more airflow, but after hitting the M empty it actually feels more restricted. Maybe because it doesn't have those notches on the end? It'll be interesting to compare performance between the two tonight.

Edit: Another diff probably related to airflow - inner diameter of old tip is larger, leaving more room around condenser
I thought the airflow would be improved with the bigger grooves as well. I didn't realize there weren't notches on the end of the M. Or that the inner diameter was smaller.

Can anybody else who has both the Ti tip and the new SS "M" tip compare the airflow between the two to confirm this? (Not that I don't believe you @snackmaster, lol, just curious about others' opinions on the airflow)

TIA

:peace:

scion34

I thought the airflow would be improved with the bigger grooves as well. I didn't realize there weren't notches on the end of the M. Or that the inner diameter was smaller.

Can anybody else who has both the Ti tip and the new SS "M" tip compare the airflow between the two to confirm this? (Not that I don't believe you @snackmaster, lol, just curious about others' opinions on the airflow)

TIA

:peace:

Odd, I can visibly see notches in my M's tip, so maybe his is a production mishap? Also, I feel as if my M hits quite a bit easier than my original Ti-Tip from a year ago, however it is just a tad more restrictive than the newer Ti tips with the deeper grooves. Both are a huge improvement over the clogged milkshake hit of the original ti

FLelder ent

Well all of your devices require electricity, everyone should have a Vapcap for off grid use! Also, you can get a hoot in on the vapcap before the solo even heats up yet. Very quick, discrete. The ultimate daily driver OR backup, IMO. I think this could easily be someone's only vape, but it makes an incredible backup at the least since it is so versatile at vaporizing the whole spectrum of materials.

Prior to owning a vapcap I used an underdog and an arizer solo/air. Those are pretty close to an e-nano and a solo. The underdog was for home use, and the air was for when I was out an about. If i wanted a quick hit when out I'd have to stick to oil in a pen.

The vapcap is perfect for times when you want to take a hit, but don't have 5 minutes to use a session device. It definitely compliments a log and an arizer portable well.

Okay so this is just my opinion... I love the Nano and have mine plugged in and in use every night. I have a solo but only used it 3 times. It's in a container and I should sell it but never get around to it. I also have a Ti-woody vap cap that I use daily too. I like the look and feel of the vapcap, as well as the heating ritual. The solo to me seems a bit robotic in design and look. I just like wood bro. For me the solo was under powered. I like to take huge hits. The Nano can take it and be ready instantly for more. The vap cap is a sturdy beast too. She may be elegant, but underneath is a V8 ready for a challenge. I get super tasty hits and then some huge clouds as if I was smoking a joint. The other thing I love about it is it's modularity. you can change out stems, mouth pieces caps whatever. You can get the cap engraved (mine has a rescue cat we got 3 years ago). Several people here make custom stems too like @phattpiggie and @Winegums (go ahead take a bow :bowdown:) and they are beautiful and unique. Point is you can make it your own more than perhaps any other vape out there with all of the options. She can handle whatever you throw at her, wax, WPA, kief, hash , whatever. She is versatile, beautiful, and powerful. You simply can't go wrong.

Great responses, thanks for taking the time. I can easily understand each reason you provided as to why you like the VapCap so much.

And starting at $50.

What about efficiency? The E-Nano is very efficient, the Solo , not so much.

;pd;:leaf::peace:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Great responses, thanks for taking the time. I can easily understand each reason you provided as to why you like the VapCap so much.

And starting at $50.

What about efficiency? The E-Nano is very efficient, the Solo , not so much.

;pd;:leaf::peace:

Incredibly efficient! Excellent at conserving material, one of the best. I have an Arizer Air and it really doesn't get much use anymore.

Formersmoker85

The dude abides
Hello everyone.

I'm following FC for quite some time (1.5 years) now but never posted much. I purchased the Omni Ti about a month ago and i must say i'm hooked.
Had some problems with a worn o-ring but Matt helped me out immediately :clap:.
I'm trying to make a definitive transition to vaping instead of combustion (especially tobacco) and the vapcap really helps to limit my combustion episodes. I'm not quite there yet but i never made in this far also. I'm at 70/30 now 70%vaping, 30% combustion.

Now about the vapcap itself (specifically my Omni). It's versatile, quick, tasty, small, economical and as close to combustion you can get. I milk it through my small honeycomb perc and get the biggest rips you can imagine (everytime i get a huge milky rip, i still cant believe i'm not combusting :haw:).

To answer @baxter i usually take big rips (until the click) when using my waterpipe. Otherwise i smoke it like a cigarette most of the time (2 or 3 puffs per heat cycle), with the carb mostly open.
By playing with different heating techniques i sometimes take a really big rip but that's really the unique thing about the vapcap. It's the most versatile vape available. You have so many techniques and options that you always can achieve what your after.

I'm counting down for the 4/20 sales. I have a huge order coming up :brow:.

This is officially my new favorite vaporizer :love:

A1M5Vdj.jpg

:love:loving the burl body too. It's on my 4/20 order. I just checked the DV website and saw that the burl body is currently not available anymore :uhoh:

Last edited by a moderator:

baxter

To answer @baxter i usually take big rips (until the click) when using my waterpipe. Otherwise i smoke it like a cigarette most of the time (2 or 3 puffs per heat cycle), with the carb mostly open.
By playing with different heating techniques i sometimes take a really big rip but that's really the unique thing about the vapcap. It's the most versatile vape available. You have so many techniques and options that you always can achieve what your after.

I'm counting down for the 4/20 sales. I have a huge order coming up :brow:.

Thanks bro. Its my second day with the VapCap and I am getting much better with it by following the advice from you guys.

I too am looking forward to the 420 sale to get an M. Im glad I did not waste hundreds of bucks on this or that "fad vaporizer" and was able to find this DynaVap as my first vape

I use the Butane torch with 3 flames lined up side by side. I took only 1 session all day (3 hours and 15 minutes ago and I am still "good to go at a 4 out of 10)

This is awesome. And I dont get the paranoia that I get from smoking in a traditional pipe, no jitters with the vaping except sometimes for the first 15 or 20 minutes it feels "Intense and serious". But that is a far cry from the feeling of "paranoia and nervousness" that I associated with smoking.

In fact I never even liked smoking "out in public" with my friends because i would get paranoid as hell after taking 4 hits from a passed-around joint and think "The cops are coming to get us" or "That guy over there looked at me strange, He must know Im stoned, he is going to call the cops on me". And so forth.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Day three with my Ti Blackwood. I must say I'm loving it cumbusted my first bowl. Took apart cleaned now im in control " Respect the Click"
The first time it clicked so quick i mised it.
Im using my vapman torch and seems to work fine. Might get one of the. @Squiby recomended with the flint wheel the clicking is annoying SO.
I haven't reached for the SV3 yet so thats a good thing.
All though i did finish the evening with it.
Back to testing the click.
A big thanks to @VoodooChild for hooking me up with my first.

Hey buddy glad you're in the DynaVap fam!!!!! VoodooChild enlightened me as well, great ambassador! :clap:That makes us like Eskimo brothers or something, right? :disgust::shrug::D

I use the errlectric much less than before, it's not going anywhere though. :brow: It could be the same for you with your errlectric, as well as the SV3. It's just so darned convenient to use a VC and they deliver! :rockon:

Plus Ed's WS & Stems/WonG's, Pipes induction heater, phatpiggie woodworks, winegum woodworks, aezhenn woodworks, Ratchet's goodies, I'm probably leaving out a few too. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

You know what I'm getting at... bust out yo wallet bro! Ha, I need to hide mine until April is over, or until Pipes completes the PortSide. Whichever comes first. :sherlock:

This caps for you bro! :mmmm:

:leaf::peace::leaf:

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I recently picked up some figured Cherry and I'm loving it. Cherry should darken to a copper red over time if it's exposed to light. I've had a very slim supply of Cherry up until now so I'm glad I have it again. A lot of it will be made into furniture but I've saved the most densely figured wood for stems. It's not as sharp as tiger maple but it has a warm silky tone to it that the maple lacks.

il_fullxfull.1223483835_sf5l.jpg

18mm Cherry VonG, 62mm

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
I've already asked George about the reason why the friction method (with o-rings) was
used over the screwing method (threads ) ,to connect the tip and the body/stem of the VC.

And his answer left no room for further questions.

Threading the wooden stems/bodies is something that won't work .
A threaded titanium tip will eventually destroy the threads of a wooden stem/body.

But....

Now with M model maybe-just maybe- things are different .

So,just throwing an idea here...

If the M tip was threaded to screw together with the M body ?
Then only one o-ring will be needed there (for no air/vapour leaks ) .

And what if the condenser was also threaded at the "mouthpiece" end?
The body also then has to have threads at the mp end( and a smaller diameter hole,of course ).
In that way the condenser will attach to the body at the mp section ,and the rest
(middle section & non-threaded end )
will remain "floating".
O-rings at the condenser are not needed ,now !

Once the body-condenser combo will attach to the tip,the non-threaded end
of the condenser will then "stabilise" inside the tip.

Furthermore,if the threaded part of the condenser has two notches on it's top ,
then the depth of insertion (of the non-threaded end) into the tip ,can be
adjusted via a small flat screwdriver ,inserted at the "mp" end of the body.

Thus allowing for an adjustable cool air -hot vapour ratio.

Usually the devil is in the detail .
Please forgive me for my "arrogance" and try not to misunderstand me ..
I'm just falling in love with a tiny piece of metal.
:love:

Last edited:

PAVANYD

Company Rep
Good morning everyone, and happy Friday! I believe we have pinpointed the lack of tracking updates on recent outgoing packages issue. It seems as though our new printer is making the bar code lines too thick on the shipping labels, resulting in them being unscannable by USPS for tracking purposes.

When I talked to the postman yesterday he said that when they reach their final destination the tracking number would be entered manually so there won't be many updates before the 'delivered' confirmation.

Sorry about the confusion here but we are going to be looking into changing some printer settings and what-not and hopefully have the issue resolved today.

Have a great weekend!

MinnBobber

So, would a plasma beam lighter" work ??

Ad says it can "light" anything a conventional lighter can BUT VapCap is unique.
There is only a "small arc zone" so it would likely only contact a small surface area and likely intense heat.

If one was careful, I wonder if it would work??

stark1

Lonesome Planet
So, would a plasma beam lighter" work ??

Ad says it can "light" anything a conventional lighter can BUT VapCap is unique.
There is only a "small arc zone" so it would likely only contact a small surface area and likely intense heat.

If one was careful, I wonder if it would work??

It's been on topic before, sadly, nyet. :ugh:

Last edited:

snackmaster

I thought bigger grooves = more airflow, but after hitting the M empty it actually feels more restricted. Maybe because it doesn't have those notches on the end? It'll be interesting to compare performance between the two tonight.
ikgNIE6.jpg

Edit: Another diff probably related to airflow - inner diameter of old tip is larger, leaving more room around condenser
qLdQyqz.jpg

Following up on this, I tried leaving a very small bit of room between the M's cap and tip (i.e., not fully inserting the tip into the cap) to see if it was the lack of notches, but that didn't make a noticeable difference.

Leads me to believe it's that smaller inner diameter of the M tip, which leaves about half as much space around the condenser as the Ti tip.

Top Bottom