Chose

Thanks for all the advice. I decided to go the cheapo route and order the original glass (crack pipe) version from the EU supplier. The idea is to see if I like it before investing in Titanium, wood or SS. VapCap + Butane torch lighter + some mesh screens for my DaVinci Ascent... all f
i see in the future a ti woody and omni in a bright green package from Mars
Just sayin
Welcome to the dimention nown as vapcap land there is no return and even if you could find the portal why the hell would you return to earth with all there shyte over priced battery eating vapes:rofl::worms:

Last edited:

almost there

I stumbled into this forum yesterday while doing a little bit of research for the order I made today. Somehow 24hrs later I've read thru the entire 398pages and my intial intent to just order the $35 og snowballed to what ended up being the whole ensemble minus the dynastash. I overdid my xmas indulgence with the IQ purchase, the og an extra treat but now I find myself unable to rightly explain how I ended up with another big buy. Guess sometimes you just have to accept there's no justification for gluttony, haha. Thanks everyone for all the useful pointers and tips on this forum, feels like I'm an expert and I haven't received my green package yet, lol.

Chose

I stumbled into this forum yesterday while doing a little bit of research for the order I made today. Somehow 24hrs later I've read thru the entire 398pages and my intial intent to just order the $35 og snowballed to what ended up being the whole ensemble minus the dynastash. I overdid my xmas indulgence with the IQ purchase, the og an extra treat but now I find myself unable to rightly explain how I ended up with another big buy. Guess sometimes you just have to accept there's no justification for gluttony, haha. Thanks everyone for all the useful pointers and tips on this forum, feels like I'm an expert and I haven't received my green package yet, lol.
What did you order???:brow::brow::brow:
Come on share
No REALY tell us

natural farmer

Do you enjoy the OG more than the IQ?

darbarikanada

If George doesn't stop all this continuous improvement silliness along with all the other modular options nonsense going on lately

I hear ya. I so hate it when people improve on an already-great product. damn them.

(I just posted on the mighty forum: someone's going to India, doesn't want to smoke out of a chillum, knows that bringing his mighty would probably mean losing it or getting it stolen, so he was thinking he'd be limited to drinking bhang. the solution of course is a vapcap: lightweight/small enough for when you want to travel light and not worry about carrying around a pricey little gizmo.)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I hear ya. I so hate it when people improve on an already-great product. damn them.

(I just posted on the mighty forum: someone's going to India, doesn't want to smoke out of a chillum, knows that bringing his mighty would probably mean losing it or getting it stolen, so he was thinking he'd be limited to drinking bhang. the solution of course is a vapcap: lightweight/small enough for when you want to travel light and not worry about carrying around a pricey little gizmo.)

Sounds like an OG is just the traveller's ticket! :hmm:

Majordude2626

Does anyone know if there are plans to sell dynastashERs with more wood varieties beside the two that are available. If so when? I think I can restrain myself from making another dynavap order this week if I know more cool stuff is coming down the line.

almost there

Do you enjoy the OG more than the IQ?
Unfortunately I happen to be one of the people to have received a less than perfect unit. It's functioning but with some very frustrating defects. I get a 10-17 degree drop each time I take a draw and bc of that the battery life never reaches past 40 mins for me. When it works properly it's amazing but that's only half the time

What did you order???:brow::brow::brow:
Come on share
No REALY tell us
U may find what I ordered less interesting than the process of my order. Here goes, last week I visited the site for the first time intending on picking up the og, upon consideration(mainly aesthetics)I upgraded to the ti glassy. Next day I changed the order to the cheapest ti woody bc that's even more beautiful than the Glassy. They had to cancel the order which left me with more time to build the perfect piece in my mind. I flip flopped every day for a different one and finally I just had to do it before I wind up with a whole collection. The final order (and I intend on staying firm on this....hopefully)is as follows-
Ti woody xls Blackwood
Both types of orings
degummed hemp
Titanium ccd's
Triple flame lighter
Extra case

Hopefully I'll get the shipping email soon before I weaken and add the dynastash . I'm just itching to do it too, gotta stay strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
U may find what I ordered less interesting than the process of my order. Here goes, last week I visited the site for the first time intending on picking up the og, upon consideration(mainly aesthetics)I upgraded to the ti glassy. Next day I changed the order to the cheapest ti woody bc that's even more beautiful than the Glassy. They had to cancel the order which left me with more time to build the perfect piece in my mind. I flip flopped every day for a different one and finally I just had to do it before I wind up with a whole collection. The final order (and I intend on staying firm on this....hopefully)is as follows-
Ti woody xls Blackwood
Both types of orings
degummed hemp
Titanium ccd's
Triple flame lighter
Extra case

Hopefully I'll get the shipping email soon before I weaken and add the dynastash . I'm just itching to do it too, gotta stay strong.

One of Dynavaps little magnets is a cheap alternative to buying a whole dynastash, good for attaching to anything for its cap removing capabilities :)

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I agree with @emmdeemo about the magnet. It's pretty essential to usage for me.

So I just noticed these evening, after having the VC since Tuesday, that my cocobolo stem and burl stash have the old logo very faintly while the cap has the new logo. I guess I should have requested the new logo, but I didn't know that was even a thing. Anyone wanna trade lol

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I agree with @emmdeemo about the magnet. It's pretty essential to usage for me.

So I just noticed these evening, after having the VC since Tuesday, that my cocobolo stem and burl stash have the old logo very faintly while the cap has the new logo. I guess I should have requested the new logo, but I didn't know that was even a thing. Anyone wanna trade lol

Have you consider that the old logo will soon become part of the VapCap Legacy/history.

A keepsake? A collector item.

Last edited:

Squiby

anyone know if there are plans to sell dynastashERs with more wood varieties beside the two that are available.

You could email George or Matt and ask if they have any ERs stocked in other varieties or, if you have a particular wood variety in mind, you could make a custom request inquiry. You never know.... there might be a stash there just waiting for you to ask for it.

Not a fan of the new logo at all. I know others like it but I much prefer the old style.

I like them both. When I ordered a Paduak stash, I thought that I might prefer the old logo with the vapor wisp, (cause I really really like that vapor wisp symbol) on the stash more. But now that I have a stash with the old logo and one with the new, I just really like them both. Whoever it is that's coming up with the Dynavap logos, they have a good eye for design.

ZC

tumblr_oje6c1ElB51qb9a09o1_500.jpg

All metal airway* tonight! SS waterpiece with an Underdog TONG and my Omnivap.

*There's a glass downstem and a ceramic screen so I guess it's not technically all-metal.

LowfiChill

tumblr_oje6c1ElB51qb9a09o1_500.jpg

All metal airway* tonight! SS waterpiece with an Underdog TONG and my Omnivap.

*There's a glass downstem and a ceramic screen so I guess it's not technically all-metal.

That's a very sleek waterpiece you have there. I've been looking for a more modern minimalistic one myself and the closest thing that does it for me is this:

Ds1aJuF.jpg

from https://www.smokeaura.com/

Squiby

the closest thing that does it for me is this:
Ds1aJuF.jpg

"This is Beautiful!", was my first reaction. Then I went to the website video and was surprised at how big it is. I would love a beautiful piece of glass to accompany my Vapcap. I want something small but functional, that fits in my hand with soft lines, maybe something colorful.

I know nothing about glass. I've read bits of the water tool threads and they seem to be more focused on dabbling and enails and explosive tokes, which is way beyond my purposes. I think that I would need something with a ground joint to accept and seal to a Ti VonG. How come so many of the beautiful and often colorfull water pipes/bubbles (I don't really even know the diff between these two terms) have curved bowls? Can a Vapcap somehow connect to these less precise creations?

I love the flavor my Vapcap preserves in my weed. Does a water pipe retain, increase or change flavor? Are there basic design elements to look for. Any suggestions for the perfect Vapcap water tool?

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
"This is Beautiful!", was my first reaction. Then I went to the website video and was surprised at how big it is. I would love a beautiful piece of glass to accompany my Vapcap. I want something small but functional, that fits in my hand with soft lines, maybe something colorful.

I know nothing about glass. I've read bits of the water tool threads and they seem to be more focused on dabbling and enails and explosive tokes, which is way beyond my purposes. I think that I would need something with a ground joint to accept and seal to a Ti VonG. How come so many of the beautiful and often colorfull water pipes/bubbles (I don't really even know the diff between these two terms) have curved bowls? Can a Vapcap somehow connect to these less precise creations?

I love the flavor my Vapcap preserves in my weed. Does a water pipe retain, increase or change flavor? Are there basic design elements to look for. Any suggestions for the perfect Vapcap water tool?

I can easily picture you getting a small sidecar style bubbler. Something small & 14mm female will do the trick. Either that or a a 14mm banger hanger around 6-7" tall.

5J71Rja.jpg

LowfiChill

Oh wow... if you never tried using a vapcap through water then you definitely need to make a waterpiece your next purchase :nod:. It can make weed that's slightly harsh soooo much smoother. It can even bring out or enhance certain flavors that you wouldn't have noticed before as well. I recently tried some ACDC I picked up from a local dispensary for the first time through my Omni and found that it was a little bitter/chemically tasting which was unusual, but through water it wasn't noticeable anymore.

If you're looking for something small, found this from a quick google search :lol:

rBVaGlVBm-uASzMnAAIAkF91mSE462.jpg

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
Does anyone know if there are plans to sell dynastashERs with more wood varieties beside the two that are available. If so when? I think I can restrain myself from making another dynavap order this week if I know more cool stuff is coming down the line.

You should ask Matt about what they have in stock. Often they have stuff that aren't on the website.

For exemple I'm the proud owner of a beautiful Red Mallee DynastashER :

IMG_5064.jpg

The wood is awesome I love it!

Matt was awesome, he kept me this beauty aside for a moment.
This guy always do wonder!

Last edited:

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Man, IDK, I got my cocobolo vong and it's really beautiful and I had a great initial session with her, then I tried to get intimate and smack it up flip it by taking her apart an she really doest fit back together so well and now I regret it. The rings are just slipping and sliding everywhere and it's hard to get back together. The condenser keeps getting pressed off center do that I can't get the cap back on easily. I've fussed with it so much in afraid I've damaged the rings in the tip within the first few hrs :/

beiberhole69,

I.b.vaping

Hi everyone I've been enjoying my little og vapcap for a while now!somehow between this and my sticky brick jr are the only vapes i own that really helped me kick combustion!how?i own volcano,mighty,crafty,solo,grasshopper ti,pax1,storm and none of these really stopped me having a joint in the evening!? Anyway I've just broken the outer glass bit on vapcap!:doh:so thinking about upgrading to a ti woody or omni,only problem is I'm in the uk and Vapefiend are out of stock!anyone here bought direct from dynavap who lives in U.K.?any idea of delivery and import duties etc?any help much appreciated :tup:

Top Bottom