Rockafella

There is @VapoShop and @VapeFiend.com that sells Dynavap products here in Europe (Maybe some others?)
I know that Vaposhop is planning to have Ti tipped VapCaps and some spare parts in stock (Soon?) ,
and Vapefiend have a Ti Woody HERE.
(Currently out of stock)
But not sure that you'll save much money, as there is the sterling conversion rate.

On the other hand, if you order directly to Dynavap, you can choose exactly what you want, plus order some spare parts. The shipping will not cost that much, and there is no custom charges !

Edit: And Yeah, that new Ti tip! Not sure if you can order it elsewhere than at VapCap Lab ;)

What, there is no custom charges if I order one from the site to EU? Do they have a warehouse in Europe?

Last edited:
Rockafella,
Reactions: stark1

Alexis

@Squiby when you replace the hemp filter between your screens what state is it in? Just replaced mine and it was dark and falling apart, thinking I should replace it sooner next time
I am also using a hemp fiber filter. However, I place a small ball of it underneath the ccd in its full bowl setting, by poking it in from the condenser end.
I did this previously because it was a pain to unload herb with the hemp fiber in the actual bowl, above the screen, with bits getting caught in the hemp fiber.

So I started putting a little bit under the screen, just above the condenser.
It has to be just the right amount, if you use too much the airflow is restricted as the condenser will compress it when screwed right into the tip, and the fiber will be too dense anyway.

So just the right amount does the trick. I really cant say that this method is better than a propwr neat, flat gauze placed between 2 ccd screens, but I like the biggest hits possible, so I want to keep the full bowl capacity.

It seems to work okay for me. Here is the ball I femoved a few days ago. You see it is darkened.

However, I tried vaping it the other night for the first time by just dropping it in the bowl, and I couldnt believe the clouds I was getting!
I got 2 huge clouds off it, then put it aside because I had some fresh herb ready and didnt want to get too buzzed first.

So as long as the reclaim build up in the hemp fiber is not restricting airflow and impeding taste too much, then simply leaving it in there for longer will give you a much larger amount of reclaim to vape out of it.

Or less, and more frequent changes.

Ricardo

Thanks for all the advice. I decided to go the cheapo route and order the original glass (crack pipe) version from the EU supplier. The idea is to see if I like it before investing in Titanium, wood or SS. VapCap + Butane torch lighter + some mesh screens for my DaVinci Ascent... all for under 50 bucks :leaf:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
Thanks for all the advice. I decided to go the cheapo route and order the original glass (crack pipe) version from the EU supplier. The idea is to see if I like it before investing in Titanium, wood or SS. VapCap + Butane torch lighter + some mesh screens for my DaVinci Ascent... all for under 50 bucks :leaf:

Now you're doomed, and bound to get more stuff to fill the Dyna-Void....
I see titanium and wood in your future :myday:

Did anybody else hear @Squiby digging for her credit card when the weekly dynavap sale was posted? :D

@Squiby's bank service had blocked transfert to George account for a long time I think ah ah! :lol:

Mr. Me2

I've just received an email from Dynavap with a wonderful idea, let me present you the :

MATT'S WEEKLY DYNAVAP.COM SALE!

I quote you the mail :

How awesome is that?
Matt stop being that great it's too much to be real at this point :D

I highly salute this move @VapCap this will bring more customers (because you continue to be an awesome company with your customers) and our VAS can now have some discount!

If you haven't, I highly suggest you to subscribe to the Dynavap's mailing list, it's worth it as you can see :) (the sales are on the website too)

Keep rocking George!
So how did you get the heads up about this sale? I was on the Dynavap website and I didn't see any banner or sale page. I just had to look at each page.

Is it a blog post or something? Inquiring minds...

Oh... I see. You got an email. I gots to get me one of those!

jimfish4130

Just wondering... How many sessions (or days) till it got like that?

I'm not too sure, less than a week of heavy use. Same 2 screen setup as @Squiby but on the full bowl setting

I wonder if we are vaping at different temperatures?

I've been finishing off at high temps, had my EQ turned off since I got my vong and I've been using it through my bubbler

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
@Mr. Me2 yep that's an email, sent to all the people who have subscribed to the mailing list.
You can sign on the home page, at the bottom or when you create an account. ;)

George send us a custom discount code for the OG's anniversary back in the days.
I can't wait to see what you have in your hat @VapCap for your incoming Birthday!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Cant see any possibility at DynaVaps site to subscribe to newsletter!?

Hogni,

snamuh

ghost
Anyone's triple flame vertigo get stress cracks?

Mine looks like it's going to break... I don't think I'm mistreating it in any way that I know of. I woke up this morning and it looks a lot worse and pretty unsafe looking...

Y7B5G3O.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:

stark1

Lonesome Planet

Save yourself from additional mailing cost$, and more importantly, down time waiting for the next
Green/Purple package to come.

The waiting can be agonizing. :hmm:

PS you will get the latest tuned-in versions directly from DynaVap, why settle for less

Last edited:

jimfish4130

Anyone's triple flame vertigo get stress cracks?

Mine looks like it's going to break... I don't think I'm mistreating it in any way that I know of. I woke up this morning and it looks a lot worse and pretty unsafe looking...

B8uHq

https://imgur.com/a/B8uHq

I've got hongjing triple flames and my oldest had cracks like that, one day I filled it up and it started leaking so I put it on the windowsill outside to empty. I'd order some more lighters and if you can stop using that one, the thought of it starting to leak while you're using it isn't a nice one

rz

..The oring does not stay where I put it unless it's on the grooves on the condenser. No matter where I place it, the friction with the body slides it back toward the original destination.

What I do is put the o-ring right near the tip of the condenser, and gently slide it into the body. It sometimes needs a little wiggle along the way, or to rotate the condenser while inserting a little. if I feel the o-ring has slid too far up the condenser, I start again. If it doesn't work once or twice, I try insert from the other side of the body. I also have some mineral oil on hand which I've used a tiny drop of on occasion - usually not necessary.

Once the o-ring is visible through the carb, I put something small through the carb to stop it from going past the hole - a toothpick works well. hold the toothpick so the o-ring won't get pushed any further as you finish pushing the condenser into place. test and adjust.

I usually like to get it to the point that the hole is blocked enough to get about equal airflow as a tip with the cap on, so when I test it with a capped tip by blocking/opening the carb, it feels that the airflow about doubles.

YMMV - good luck.

Squiby

how the hell does the pop in the cap actually works?

The cap covers the titanium herb chamber and as you heat the cap the heat transfers to the chamber.

There are two metal disks that are sandwiched inside the top of the stainless steel cap. When the disks reach a certain temperature they buckle, creating a clicking sound. WHEN the click happens is controlled by how close you apply heat to the top of the cap, where the disks are. If you heat near the bottom of the cap, closer to the digger outter, the heat takes longer to reach the disks and the herb chamber heats to a higher temperature, waiting for the disks to buckle and click. Heat closer to the top of the cap and the discs click faster and the herb chamber is cooler.

Im looking for a vape to microdose 0.05 - 0.10g. Would this be good choice?

Absolutely. I microdose a .015 - .02 size load with the screen seated in the middle position and there is still plenty of room. Much larger loads and much smaller loads are possible by placing the screen in the top or bottom rung.

Did anybody else hear @Squiby digging for her credit card when the weekly dynavap sale was posted? :D

If George doesn't stop all this continuous improvement silliness along with all the other modular options nonsense going on lately (@phattpiggie and @Ed's TnT , you know who you are!!!)I will be forced to permanently register my CC with him.

I thank my maker that my VAS is firmly footed only in the Dynavap realm of possibilities.

Ricardo

I can't read back through 398 pages but you guys are hard-core VapCap fans :rockon:- I can't find a bad review anywhere :D.... so I know you'll be patient when I come back with nooobie questions in a week or so :tup:... I'm coming from a mostly DaVinci Ascent background :peace:

Top Bottom