snamuh

ghost
Thanks that's exactly what I meant.

Thanks, gonna give this a try after dinner :)

Yea I like less resistance on any vape I use often, As you can probably see from my sig. Yea I blow a little glass :science: it comes in very handy when you break a stem or something :sherlock: a note... drilling glass is risky for sure.

Oh and I missed the happy new year in my op! Big love vapfam :rockon:
So.... I drilled the carb and flame rounded the edges... It turned out great! Then I dropped it. :bang:

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
I have been an omnivap owner for just four days now, and I'm already quite attached to it! I really had no idea about the best technique for hitting this thing so I just made it up as I went along :sherlock:

There must be many variable techniques to be found with the vapcaps!

I have been getting three cycles, drawing a long pull until the clicks each time... the first hit often doesn't produce too much vapour, but oh wow the taste/sensation of the terpenes (or whatever it is) is absolutely amazing... have had some great clouds on cycles/draws two and three

Im not a clean freak but I do like new shiny things, so I was reserved about having to take a butane torch to it and burn my most beautiful vape yet... :rant::myday:

However, after owning it and realising that its not 'dirty' if you use the right torch, but it also produces an awesome effect a bit like what you get with petrol... ohhh the colours, man :peace::rofl:

Alas I did visit the dark side.... combustion! I forgot that I had not heard the cool down click and heated again :mental:

Can I clean the inside and outside of the oven (where the cap sits over) with some wire wool or something after combustion or just leave it? I have just been leaving it and soaking in iso so far...

Squiby

I have been an omnivap owner for just four days. Can I clean the inside and outside of the oven (where the cap sits over) with some wire wool or something after combustion or just leave it? I have just been leaving it and soaking in iso so far...

The Omnivap is easy to clean. Just dismantle it by twisting/pulling the to tip from the body and condenser. Pull the condenser/mp from the body. You can pop out the screen with your condenser or just leave it in place. Put the tip, screen, condenser and ti mp in the doob tube that came with the Vapcap. Top up with cleaning solution. Shake and soak, then rinse and dry. You may have to pass a pipe cleaner through the condenser or swab out the tip with a Q-tip. The cap and body should not typically need to be cleaned.

NOTE: you MUST dry your pieces completely before reassembly or use. ISO and flames do not mix.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
IMG_20170103_200352020.jpg

Well, it wasn't here when I first got home at like 6:30, but it was in my hands by 7pm. I love it. Very unique.
IMG_20170103_201231539.jpg

If you notice, my tip has little notches taken out of the edge. 3 of them. It's SO LIGHT and SO TINY! I'm so afraid my clumsiness is going to crush it somehow, but it's pretty solidly built. Well, other than the cap, which I could easily mangle without trying. lol At least the cap is a cheap replacement if I am so unfortunate. Haha

I've only given it two runs with the bowl adjusted to the smallest size. I got a decent mellow buzz from that. I will say this. I wish there was a way to easily adjust the size of the bowl without taking the rest of it apart. I would love to try a big bowl before bed, but I don't have more time to toy with it tonight. Oh well, another small bow. lol
Love it.

We5d

I don't crush the nug or fuss with it in anyway. It goes in, is heated 3 times and comes out toasty brown, not too dark. I like the flavor hits and don't usually go past that.

My ABV is used again to infuse coconut oil for healing salves etc. It's like having the best of both worlds.

I do the crush nug technique for my 3rd or 4th heat cycle depending on the size of the nug. Heat higher on the cap to not combust and it usually packs a good punch :)

blackstone

I too did that silly thing like @ramram as I wasn't getting vapor, and heated before the cool click had happened!
It teaches you well each time though, like a slap of a stick!

The first mistake I had might have been because I misunderstood @Squiby mentioning the top and bottom.
I was calling the "top" near the digger outer, and the "bottom" was near the end where you fill! Now I realize I was upside down. Clouds too big that time!

I will second the hint for drying iso properly, with a quick note that some can remain in the inner workings of the tip even when it appears dry.
I didn't taste it, but saw some white liquid flow inside as mine is glass. And you may not see that in a Uni or Omni.

LowfiChill

The new Ti Tips have less airflow restriction and the newly introduced, not yet being sold, Wide Channel Tips, promise even greater airflow.

I asked George if the newly designed tips are now available to be purchased and was told that they indeed are and will now come standard on Ti models. So unless there's a misunderstanding, I'll hopefully have one soon after I figure out how to add on to my existing order :D . I'll try to reconfirm just to make sure though.

LowfiChill

IMG_20170103_200352020.jpg

Well, it wasn't here when I first got home at like 6:30, but it was in my hands by 7pm. I love it. Very unique.
IMG_20170103_201231539.jpg

If you notice, my tip has little notches taken out of the edge. 3 of them. It's SO LIGHT and SO TINY! I'm so afraid my clumsiness is going to crush it somehow, but it's pretty solidly built. Well, other than the cap, which I could easily mangle without trying. lol At least the cap is a cheap replacement if I am so unfortunate. Haha

I've only given it two runs with the bowl adjusted to the smallest size. I got a decent mellow buzz from that. I will say this. I wish there was a way to easily adjust the size of the bowl without taking the rest of it apart. I would love to try a big bowl before bed, but I don't have more time to toy with it tonight. Oh well, another small bow. lol
Love it.

I felt the same way about the bowl adjustments. It's not too difficult as it currently is, but it does take an extra minute or 2. However, seeing how fast they are over there with design iteration, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new new NEW Ti Tip in a few days to make that easier which I'll now refer to as Ti Tip version: S (S for super) :lol:

But for now, you can do what I'm going to do, which is buy the new new tip and have that bowl adjusted to max and have my old bowl adjusted to the minimum :p

Edit: @Squiby: George just got back to me and the new new Ti Tips with the wider channels are indeed available to order and will be coming standard on all Ti models!

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Oh man, I'm really liking this little guy a lot!

@Diggy Smalls

You would really have to try to break the Ti tip on the vapcap. It's stronger than steel yet slightly heavier than aluminium.
Yeah, I know. But the Cap is very thin and that I can easily bend all up.

I felt the same way about the bowl adjustments. It's not too difficult as it currently is, but it does take an extra minute or 2. However, seeing how fast they are over there with design iteration, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new new NEW Ti Tip in a few days to make that easier which I'll now refer to as Ti Tip version: S (S for super) :lol:

But for now, you can do what I'm going to do, which is buy the new new tip and have that bowl adjusted to max and have my old bowl adjusted to the minimum :p
I was thinking maybe if there was a way to have a tool that easily latched/unlatched from the ccd. But then it wouldn't be tool-less. Anyway, the second tip isn't a bad idea, but it is a $40 idea. That seems steep for a simple convenience. But I may just do that anyway.

After using it a few more times again, I had a few thoughts. The bowl at it's smallest setting seems almost exactly the same as my SS tips for my log vapes. But instead of one good long puff to clear it, there's 3 different heat cycles. So the heat overall is lower, which means the flavor is much stronger. Plus, I like dragging out the ritual a little longer. Means I consume less overall.
Edit. Two of the small bowls gets me where I want to be. I thought about making the bowl bigger...but I enjoy the ritual of heating and puffing. Sometimes I take one giant long pull with the carb hole tethered.

I already placed a tiny little piece of tape that only partially covers the carb hole on my little guy. I'll tell you what, I didn't really see the benefit of the variable airflow of the omni until I got to actually use a vapcap, Wouldn't it be wicked if you could upgrade your already existing vapcaps to omnis?

I'm definitely buying my family some og vapcaps with a couple spare bodies. I was told in the email that they are $10 but it's not listed on the site yet. I really see why so many people are so happy with their vapcaps.

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Lol I wasn't talking about doing it on purpose. We crossed wires. I was saying it felt sturdy with the weak link really being the cap. I'm a clutz and it's thin bendable metal. If it does happen, at least it's a cheap fix.

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: stark1

Joaon

Wouldn't it be wicked if you could upgrade your already existing vapcaps to omnis?
It IS wicked ! :myday:

You can totally order an Omni variable condenser/Mp, just mail them @ info@dynavap.com !
If thing have not moved, it is $60 :cool:

I was thinking maybe if there was a way to have a tool that easily latched/unlatched from the ccd.

-> Post #9692:
Quick Tip !

About replacing the CCD screen perfectly in grooves:

I've found that using the condenser at the bottom of the tip, and a pen at the top is the best method yet!

VQdEmSv.jpg

Just push the pen against the condenser (with ccd between), hold the tip, and move it until the right position!
It will click clearly and rest nicely in the groove that you have chosen :tup:

:ninja:

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

In the meantime, other issues have come up in life to distract me enough from obsessively checking the mail. I Never thought paediatric cardiology would occupy my mind so much :( Trying to stay optimistic though, and hope all will be good in the universe again..

@rz - impossible for me to "like" your post with this bad/frightening news. Wishing all the best for you and yours.

Top Bottom