snamuh

ghost
Ahhh I haven't, I did try to hold down the regular lighter button after all the liquid was gone...

I'll try it when I get home! Thanks
So that didn't work... But thanks for the tip it's better than just holding the lighter trigger down.

I did manage to fix it, though, by menting the spark ignition(thing) down and closer to the Jets. Now it starts nearly Everytime as long as I have it close to the max setting.

OUCH!!! :doh:

Align your digger outter with your carb. It adds a visual reference. Or if you like the carb closed, position the carb xring under the carb hole.

That cap idea is good! Thanks.

And also I didn't mean touching the actual tip to spin it, lol.
I figured the same idea behind the spinning mouth piece could be used on the other end... The ti tip could inserted into the wooden spinner...

I don't have a spinner... Maybe it's already possible to do this...?
So it would be stem|spinner|ti tip instead of spinner|stem|ti tip....

Burt

Gah!

Having had my OG Vapcap less than 2 months, it just kinda fell apart under heating today. A 3mm crack appeared at the very end and lengthened over a few loads, before curling back around and removing a fingernail sized section of glass from the business end.

It was cheap enough that I don't mind too much, and it hits hard enough that I'm definitely going to pick up another. Likely an Omni Ti from what I've read, though I wish there was a fat glass version with extra-thick (or otherwise more heat-resistant) walls.

Anyway, what a great little invention. It's almost a cure for VAS. Certainly I was in remission :)

Merry Christmas FC

Squiby

though I wish there was a fat glass version with extra-thick (or otherwise more heat-resistant) walls.

Well, you could find a one hitter like this that has an 8mm, straight sided bowl.
2wHAcSu.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
What is the best placement of the condenser orings in the TI Woody S? Is there a good video that describes assembly? I thought I saw one but can't find it now.

Added: OK, so I found this http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-290#post-1032575 What is a little weird for me is wherever I put the forward xring (before or after the carb hole) I don't seem to get any (carb) airflow.

More: Heh. Got it. The condenser wasn't coming all the way to the end of the mouthpiece so was going to far into the tip on the other side and sealing it. Ding ding ding... :)

I ordered some tip orings with my order. Gonna have to get some condenser orings to have when/if needed as well.

BTW, one other thing. In the link above our hero (@Squiby ) or someone in one of the other instructional posts mentions a scoring in the middle of the standard condenser. I did not have that on mine, so that may have been in an earlier incarnation... ;)

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: Alexis

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Of course I jinxed myself talkin bad on my VC. Apparently I broke the glass near the chamber.
TZbJCUP.jpg

No, that's not a cat claw. It's a thin rim off the bowl :s

I noticed when I was packing and then looked around and saw the sliver. Kinda weird.

beiberhole69,

LowfiChill

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!

Just wanted to check in before the new year with my experience so far with my OmniVap now that I've had it for about 2 weeks. First off. I'd like to thank George (@VapCap ) for giving us such an awesome device, and Matt and the other guys over there for working so hard to make sure we all received our orders. There was a couple of mishaps, but Matt has sorted out everything so far, and now I await just my DynaStashER from Black Friday that I'm dying to use! Would have loved to get it before Christmas, but the OmniVap kept me good company until it arrives. Patience.... patience.

adyGuCA.jpg

My OmniVap came assembled in the cocobolo body with the old logo which looks amazing btw, but the new logo on it would have made it perfect IMO as I love how sleek/modern it looks.

First thing I did was to take it a part and see how beautiful the other bodies looked! I'm not sure if this was what other people experienced but trying to take a part everything and reassemble it was way harder than I thought it would be. It took quite a bit of force to remove the mouth piece, condenser and tip. The condenser was especially hard as it literally felt stuck in the body, but it came out eventually along with a few shavings of the cocobolo body as the O-Ring on the condenser wore thin causing the metal part of the condenser to carve against the inside as it was being removed.

I then tried to assemble everything with the blackwood body and it was just as difficult trying to assemble and disassemble that as well. Surprisingly though, the titanium body was a different story. Assembling and disassembling with the TI body was a breeze. Everything went together and came a part as smooth as butter!

Eager to try out this beauty, I loaded it, heated it, and before I knew it.... clouds everywhere! Coming from a MagicFlight Launchbox as my daily driver, my sessions would usually take 3 to 4 draws with me waiting usually 10 minutes between draws to make sure I don't over medicate. But with the OmniVap it usually takes me just 1 or 2 with me stopping midway into a draw sometimes as the vapor generation is ridiculous!

Such a pleasure to use, but one thing I noticed was that the CCD lets through quite a bit of flower with a fine grind, but i didn't have this problem when I just used small chunks without grinding, following in @Squiby 's footsetps. However, it seemed to me that a fine grind gave a more even and thorough toast, but maybe that's just my imagination. In any case, once I received my order of extra CCDs I took another cue from @Squiby and made a degummed hemp filter sandwich! (Thanks @Squiby!) This worked perfectly with a bubbler using the fat mouthpiece on the Omni (need to find a better solution as it's kind of tricky to remove the fat mouth piece sometimes to clear my glass) as the added airflow resistance wasn't too much of a bother, but when used natively however I'm afraid I might pass out as the airflow resistance is just too much when doing mouth to lung pulls. Doing just a mouth pull works, but takes a bit of getting used to though.

Needless to say, overall I'm very happy! Everything looks beautiful and works marvelously and met all my high expectations. I've already packed up my Launchbox gear and will probably try to find it a new home soon, which I'm glad as I hated dealing with recharging batteries. As of now though, I don't believe I'll be switching bodies from the titanium one anytime soon as I don't want to have to change out O-Rings all the time from having them fall a part during assembly/disassembly or maybe I'm just missing something totally obvious. Now I just need to find the perfect lighter to pair with my Omni! :lol: I need that 510 heater mod that @Pipes was working on!

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Quick piece of advice being sought:
I cleaned my tip and condenser yesterday but I am having a bit of an issue. When I try to put the condenser back in the body, the o-ring gets stuck in the entrance to the body and then gets pushed backed all the way to the mouthpiece. I have made sure it wasn't the bigger o-ring and I have cleaned it. I am doing something wrong, but I am not sure what. Thanks!

fluffhead,

Kasish

Quick piece of advice being sought:
I cleaned my tip and condenser yesterday but I am having a bit of an issue. When I try to put the condenser back in the body, the o-ring gets stuck in the entrance to the body and then gets pushed backed all the way to the mouthpiece. I have made sure it wasn't the bigger o-ring and I have cleaned it. I am doing something wrong, but I am not sure what. Thanks!
if its the woody s it has 2 big rings and 2 small ones, at least mine does..

jimfish4130

I very rarely drink but ended up going to the pubs with my friends last night.

Loaded up on abv caps and mixed some cbd crystals into hash to make it easier to handle outdoors/drunk before I left home and used my omnivap in the beer gardens.

Sitting with my friends all I had to worry about was overheating and making sure I wasn't vaping when staff came out to collect glasses.

Got a few burns on my fingers and knuckles from last night but it's nothing a little reclaim and coconut oil won't sort out.

Have a very vappy capmas everyone!!

Squiby

I cleaned my tip and condenser yesterday but I am having a bit of an issue. When I try to put the condenser back in the body, the o-ring gets stuck in the entrance to the body and then gets pushed backed all the way to the mouthpiece.

Before sliding the condenser back into the body, you need to lubricate the x-rings first. A bit of spit works great.

HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I caved and ordered a Vapcap today. Too many people have been raving about it on the forum for me to ignore. I got the ebony Ti woody with a double crown. I'll let everyone know how it compares to my Herbalizer and Mighty. I think my Delta 3D WP adapter for the Mighty/crafty mouth piece will work perfectly with the vapcap.

I'm kinda tempted to make my own wood stem from tiger maple that I logged myself, and possibly make my own brass mouth tip. This could be an awesome mod platform for me. I make knives and titanium pendants from time to time so I'm well versed in working with small things.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Before sliding the condenser back into the body, you need to lubricate the x-rings first. A bit of spit works great.
It is a ti woody s and mine has one big one and two small ones. Both small ones also get caught in the body.
I am trying to use my ti woody xls and feel like an idiot. I have three gaskets and don't know where they are supposed to go, I have an idea but wish there was a diagram or something. I took it apart before using it, and must have re-assembled the gasket/o/x-rings wrong. I got brown abv and felt warm air on my throat but never got a hit it was a total waste. Which video do I have to watch to know how these three gaskets (all the same size) go. This is not a good start I am very frustrated the okin seems way easier right now.

Is there a q&a or a diagram or something that outlines assembly instructions? Because I am following the usage instructions and they are of no help knowing if I assembled it correctly or wtf is going on here.

edit:
Maybe I lost a gasket. I am reading that some have four some have three, there are two different sizes?

So the gaskets are on the bowl, it seems to be the x-rings I may be having issue with. The first one will slide in, the second one gets stuck no matter if I lube it or not and the metal notch won't hold it; I don't know if this is right. The last x-ring is at the end of the mouthpiece I suppose that one is correct but I'm not sure about the other two. I have no airflow when it's full and assembled, and my cap has changed color.

I'm hopeful I will eventually sort this; I have no idea what the problem is here and I want to get high.

Last edited:
grokit,

grokit

well-worn member
1 O ring inside the back side of the mouthpiece the other one (big one) on the other side of the mouthpiece inside the groove, the third one should be small and should be normally between the air intake hole and the mouthpiece somewhere midway. @grokit
Thanks, I'll give it a try, now I can see which one is bigger.

edit: What about the carb hole, is the third ring supposed to be on one side or the other of it?

hlITje7.jpg

Hopefully I will hear the click this time, all I seem to hear so far is the sound of the lighter.

edit2: found another torch with fluid, also went to this great post, heard the click and got a good hit.

Besides assembly issues, I was over-heating the middle of the fins and not the end cap at all. I suppose I was over-compensating for the warnings about not overheating the end lol, glad everything's okay.

Thanks again @Kasish and @Squiby as well, merry christmas fc vapcap thread :tup:

Last edited:

blackstone

I was pushing it for time when I ordered my OGs as presents and sure enough they only arrived in my country Friday so have sat in a lonely depot till a few days time when the post is back in action!
I'm now really looking forward to trying this and I'm quite sure my still combusting relative will be open to the idea when she sees hers.
Also wanted to congratulate Dynavap on the new website, and all the Youtube content, it shows and explains the products very well.
And as if added convection and the other improvements didn't make the new TI tip like something I might have designed just for me, this Adjust-a-bowl system looks to really make this my type of vaporizer.

I know it's rarely recommended to clean wood with alcohol, but I wonder if iso would affect those carbon fibre stems/bodies badly?

For my next Vapcap, the only thing that I question about Omnivap, is that the metal mouthpiece might hit my teeth and cause damage over time as it's obviously stronger than tooth material?
I have this fear with glass stems too, but very much with a similar spool shaped steel E-cig tip that I stopped using after it contacting my teeth quite often.
Is this an issue with the Omnivap size/shape/material mouthpiece,
or are there options for the Omnivap MP also to combine adjustable airflow with a tooth friendly material?
The wood MPs look more comforting in this area, or even plastic and rubber are safer for teeth than Ti maybe?
I should probably be quiet and choose a Ti woody, a Ti Carbon S or similar!

SiDankies

Thanks, I'll give it a try, now I can see which one is bigger.

edit: What about the carb hole, is the third ring supposed to be on one side or the other of it?

hlITje7.jpg

Hopefully I will hear the click this time, all I seem to hear so far is the sound of the lighter.

edit2: found another torch with fluid, also went to this great post, heard the click and got a good hit.

Besides assembly issues, I was over-heating the middle of the fins and not the end cap at all. I suppose I was over-compensating for the warnings about not overheating the end lol, glad everything's okay.

Thanks again @Kasish and @Squiby as well, merry christmas fc vapcap thread :tup:

My condenser doesn't have that groove. It only has the one right before the MP. I have a TI Woody S .. anyone else have the same condenser? Is this normal?

SiDankies,
Top Bottom