Chose

Kelly, have you tried a good old fashioned, vigorous shake?
In the instructions that came with the brulee torch I bought for the Supreme, it says to give the can of butane a good shake before filling the torch, in order to warm the gas up.

And when my mum and her friend couldnt get her triple torch to light, insisting it didnt work, I just instinctively gave it a good old shake, feeling sure it would fix it. And it worked straight away.

And I have not used lighters for years until just recently, and only sparingly since.
This was indoors, before winter even. But it fixed an otherwise unresponsive torch.
Also make sure you bleed the lighter now and then before refilling.
Perhaps also the purity of thr butane can make a difference. I got 2 cans of "WhipIt premium filtered butane" off of ebay for £15 (420 ml ×2).

But there is also one called "Newport" which I think is good enough for the longevity of the torches. Its cheap on Amazon, like 6 250 ml cans for £15.

A lot of the well known butanes wont ship here, or you can only get them in 12 packs etc.
You can buy Newport gas in asda (the larger 24h stores)
It's about £1.50 for a 90ml can at the cigaret kiosk :tup:

capcoho

Really wanted one for a long time but no Paypal options and I don't use my CC online. Anyone know if I can use a prepaid Visa or MC for the purchase?

capcoho,
Reactions: stark1

banana_republic

Howdy?!

Really wanted one for a long time but no Paypal options and I don't use my CC online. Anyone know if I can use a prepaid Visa or MC for the purchase?

I've used an international pre-paid Mastercard Credit Card, and it worked pretty fine.
... as long as it has the order amount in pre-paid credit.... ;)

BTW, anyone still waiting for BlackFriday/Cybermonday order to complete? I am afraid I'll be the last one, as I did not yet receive a shipment notice about my order from 11/27 ...

Dear Santa, I know I've not been such a wonderful boy this entire year, but please take into account and remember all the good things I did, ok? :D

Cheers

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Howdy?!

I've used an international pre-paid Mastercard Credit Card, and it worked pretty fine.
... as long as it has the order amount in pre-paid credit.... ;)

BTW, anyone still waiting for BlackFriday/Cybermonday order to complete? I am afraid I'll be the last one, as I did not yet receive a shipment notice about my order from 11/27 ...

Dear Santa, I know I've not been such a wonderful boy this entire year, but please take into account and remember all the good things I did, ok? :D

Cheers

Specifically what you ordered and current stock always has an impact on when it ships - custom stuff usually longer of course. An email to Matt will get you answers, and clear any snags that can be overcome. These guys are taking customer service to a whole new level! matt@dynavap.com

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I finally had some opportunity to try out the new tip on my Ti Vong I received from the BF sale. The airflow is much different from the one I have on my Omni. On my Omni, I tend to feather the carb rather than use the adjustable mouthpiece to get large hits. I use this technique on my OG also, so that is what I am most comfortable with. However, with the new tip, I don’t have to do anything but draw to get huge hits, and ignore the carb completely.

Yesterday afternoon I took a hit and then took the dogs on a walk, which I really enjoy when I’m medicated. About 15 minutes into the walk, I realized how elevated I was from just the one hit. I decided it was a really good thing I know my neighborhood so well, as I tend to not pay much attention to exactly where we are walking, and can see how one could easily get turned around. I must say, the new tip is pretty amazing!

herbalist33

Cheers

Santa gives bic lighters to all the naughty kids :evil:

I finally had some opportunity to try out the new tip on my Ti Vong I received from the BF sale. The airflow is much different from the one I have on my Omni. On my Omni, I tend to feather the carb rather than use the adjustable mouthpiece to get large hits. I use this technique on my OG also, so that is what I am most comfortable with. However, with the new tip, I don’t have to do anything but draw to get huge hits, and ignore the carb completely.

Yesterday afternoon I took a hit and then took the dogs on a walk, which I really enjoy when I’m medicated. About 15 minutes into the walk, I realized how elevated I was from just the one hit. I decided it was a really good thing I know my neighborhood so well, as I tend to not pay much attention to exactly where we are walking, and can see how one could easily get turned around. I must say, the new tip is pretty amazing!

Out of interest, was your old tip 1st or 2nd generation?

I have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen tip now, and there was a considerable difference between the 1st and 2nd generation tips, but for me the 2nd and 3rd generation aren't so obviously different, apart from more heat retention on the new tips (which is a good thing for me).

Peace

Dynalowrider

I was very doubtful that the new tip would make much difference to the VapCap. I thought the "Snowflake" screens, maybe.
I WAS WRONG on both counts. If you do not have the new tip or snowflake screen, (I think I got ti), get them. It is a game changer. You will not regret it in the least.
I kept hearing about "The New Ti-tip". I love it. My Omni loves it and the screens I can't express how much these two advancements have improved the VapCap.
Everyone kept talking about getting three rips per load. I always had to come back for wispy vapor 5 or 6 times. With these two improvements I get all the vapor in 3 rips now, and not at all wispy.
George, thank you for your continuing development and improvement of this product.
Dude, you out did yourself on this. I thought it was perfect before. I was wrong, it is now.
Doc

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I was very doubtful that the new tip would make much difference to the VapCap. I thought the "Snowflake" screens, maybe.
I WAS WRONG on both counts. If you do not have the new tip or snowflake screen, (I think I got ti), get them. It is a game changer. You will not regret it in the least.
I kept hearing about "The New Ti-tip". I love it. My Omni loves it and the screens I can't express how much these two advancements have improved the VapCap.
Everyone kept talking about getting three rips per load. I always had to come back for wispy vapor 5 or 6 times. With these two improvements I get all the vapor in 3 rips now, and not at all wispy.
George, thank you for your continuing development and improvement of this product.
Dude, you out did yourself on this. I thought it was perfect before. I was wrong, it is now.
Doc

Agreed, altho I have no experience of the old tips, doing a full bowl in three rips with a vapcap is awesome.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Out of interest, was your old tip 1st or 2nd generation?

I have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen tip now, and there was a considerable difference between the 1st and 2nd generation tips, but for me the 2nd and 3rd generation aren't so obviously different, apart from more heat retention on the new tips (which is a good thing for me).
My Omni tip is the 2nd generation, purchased not too long ago. It seems to have a tighter draw, but not a lot. The heat retention isn't really so much of a deal for me, as I normally only take one hit at a time. Seldom do I feel like 2 is better for me, except perhaps on a weekend night.

SiDankies

I received my TI Woody s on the 19th after ordered on the 4th. Customer service was great with providing me updates. Initial impression of the aesthetics wow it's small. When I took it apart I was a bit confused on how things work but I think I understand now. I just hope I put the orings in the correct spots.

To start, this this 100% needs to be cleaned before use! I did a empty bowl heat up just so see how quick it would take and understand how it works and I was able to see vapor forming I guess from the oils left on the condenser and tip.

Now to my experience. Im still playing around and trying to see how much I can fit in here and what is preferable for consistently great results. Initially it seems to take way less than my air which at the moment for my tolerance level probably is a negative because I can't get that feeling im used to when using my air. I seem to get 3-4 heat cycles. Depending how much herb I put in i typically don't get clouds on the first cycle. 2nd and 3rd cycles are the best.

I thought I combusted multiple times but I surorisingly didn't and just got the avb to it's last point before combustion. I did slightly combust just s tiny little bit of herb on one bowl, but the rest of the bowl seemed to be ok.

Clouds vary depending on how much im putting in. Effects also seem to not last that long on me but I only used a small amount this morning so I might have just not used enough to suite me.

The tip cools down a lot quicker than I expected.

The idea of lighting constantly is a bit tedious but the positives of a quick session as opposed to my 10 minutes with the air seems nice. Also much less smell.

Im still testing! Probably going to get a bunch of bowls in today. I will report baxk on my experiences.

So far I like it and the idea , now I just want to see some better results and hopefully I can get consistent good results.

Squiby

I just hope I put the orings in the correct spots.

The orings on your condenser stabilizes it within the body and secures your mp.

The setup is that there is one oring placed at either end of the mp; one sits below the mp, and inside the top of the body and the other is fitted tight in a ridge carved out in the top of the mouthpiece. This is the larger oring of the three. The third oring sits between the mp and the body carb hole.

There should be ridges in the condenser to guide your placement. The condenser itself has different ends. The tapered or beveled end sits in the ti tip.

If you want to restrict the air intake without manually covering the carb with your finger, place the oring either under the carb hole or between the carb hole and the tip end.

EdqNTMn.jpg

EDIT: CORRECTION, correction. @rz was kind enough to correct me. :) The middle oring is the largest. There are two smaller and one slightly larger oring. It is the larger one that sits under the mp.

Last edited:

Kasish

The orings on your condenser stabilizes it within the body and secures your mp.

The setup is that there is one oring placed at either end of the mp; one sits below the mp, and inside the top of the body and the other is fitted tight in a ridge carved out in the top of the mouthpiece. This is the larger oring of the three. The third oring sits between the mp and the body carb hole.

There should be ridges in the condenser to guide your placement. The condenser itself has different ends. The tapered or beveled end sits in the ti tip.

If you want to restrict the air intake without manually covering the carb with your finger, place the oring either under the carb hole or between the carb hole and the tip end.

EdqNTMn.jpg
Mine has an extra o ring o_o any reason u might think of?
Edit : figured it out..

Last edited:
Kasish,

Squiby

they only need two.

All of mine came with three. Having said that, a few of my Vapcaps have benefited from a 4th oring. To create a smoother spinning mp, I have added a second oring under the mp, so two stacked together, then pulled slightly away from the bottom of the mp so they sit maybe a mm from the end of the body and the condenser/mp pulled just slightly away from the body. This gives my a fully free spinning mp. It also creates a bit more airflow as the condenser now sits a bit farther out of the tip

Baron23

All of mine came with three. Having said that, a few of my Vapcaps have benefited from a 4th oring. To create a smoother spinning mp, I have added a second oring under the mp, so two stacked together, then pulled slightly away from the bottom of the mp so they sit maybe a mm from the end of the body and the condenser/mp pulled just slightly away from the body. This gives my a fully free spinning mp. It also creates a bit more airflow as the condenser now sits a bit farther out of the tip
Ah, being the OG and Ti Woody luddite that I am, I have not had a VC with MP. So, my experience has been one o-ring at the mouth end of the condenser and one between the mouth end and the carb.

Is three due to the mouthpiece or just other longer VCs have three?

Baron23,
Reactions: Squiby

snamuh

ghost
So, I am into cbd and can only buy cbd isolate because I live in a shit state.

I have a 450 stainless steel mesh from my ecig, so I cut a square laid it over the bowl, pushed it in with the end of an xacto knife, and folded the corners in to make a nice pad. I put bit of CBD slab in and fired it up. It hit perfect!! No more chain vaping my ecig at home to medicate cbd! Vapcap purity!

Got my mesh from myvaporstore, and cbd from cbdistillary... If anyone's wondering.

I almost want to buy another VC to use exclusively for CBD!

Squiby

I have not had a VC with MP. So, my experience has been one o-ring at the mouth end of the condenser and one between the mouth end and the carb.

Is three due to the mouthpiece or just other longer VCs have three?

It is due to the wood mouthpieces.

The Ti Woody comes with a condenser and two orings, like you mentioned. All the Ti Vapcap S and Ti Vapcap XLS (all Vapcaps with a wood mouthpiece) models come with three orings on the condenser. The extra oring holes the spinning mp secure.

You can see the condensers here.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts

FreddieFresh

Seeing all your beautiful VCs makes mine feel like a dirty slut. My cap is nearly black too. Perhaps I heat too close?

Here's the dirty bitch here:

XdkgvxT.jpg
Do you use a Bic or torch? I noticed that the v on a cap for an og I gave to a buddy a while back was almost completely gone. I suspect he heats too close also, but I didn't see any black coloration, just the usual patina.

Top Bottom