jrcmang

In that case, yours is well different than mine....and I smoked cigarettes for a very long and know exactly how the draw feels and it ain't no where like my Ti Woody.

Thanks...I had planned on swapping caps around as @Alexis suggested and will later also see what happens without condenser per @phattpiggie.

Thanks all.

I'm with @Baron23 on this. Months back I bought an OG and loved it so much I promptly bought a Ti Woody XLS. Then another....lol damn Dynavap VAS. The draw restriction was exactly how he has described. I kept on using it though and eventually got used to it. But the first handful of times using it I kept going back to my OG. Keep in mind I do lung pulls...I just couldn't ever adjust to the MTL way. Mine were never even close to the resistance of a cig though. And I smoked many of those in my youth. My vapcap zen was thrown off. Months later I decided to pick up a Ti Burl Vong and that is all I use now. For some reason my Ti Vong (with a regular condenser, no mp) seems to have an easier draw than my other two Ti Woody XLS. Small difference but enough to where I prefer using the Vong. I've gifted multiple OGs so I don't have any to compare to anymore....so I can't really comment on the similarity between the Vong and the OG in regards to the draw resistance.

Wow...this thread moves at light speed. My vapcaps are still my daily drivers. Absolutely love the device and this community. Not to mention Matt and George. I have to give a big shoutout to Matt especially...he has always gone out of his way to help me and make sure I was happy. When I received my Ti Burl Vong I was using it like I used my other Ti Woodies and digging in the dugout to load up a bowl. I heard a snap and the stem cracked in multiple places around the neck. I sent Matt a picture and he quickly sent me out a replacement. Excellent customer service. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dynavap.

I decided to pick up an Omnivap for myself for Chistmas so I feel like my collection is now complete. Well actually thats not true because I can never seem to calm my Dynavap VAS...lol. I ordered during the black friday sale and mine shipped out this last thursday. Should be here tomorrow. Unfortunately I won't be able to use is until closer to the new year...I'm on a forced break right now for a little test. But I'm super pumped to finally get the Omnivap. Most especially the new tips. It's going to be the perfect compliment to my red mallee burl dynastash. Anyways its been a while since I popped in here. Glad to see everyone is rocking with all their beautiful Dynavap gear. Now if I can just get a damascus steel body...

LowfiChill

First off, I've been a long time lurker from way back since 2011, which is what helped me decide to get a MagicFlight Launchbox, and a Vapor Genie. It wasn't until now that I've finally decided to post because the OmniVap gave me a reason to.

I ordered the OmniVap back during Black Friday, which finally arrived today!

tg2EaND.jpg

Tried to get a good picture, but don't think I could ever do it justice. This device is a thing of beauty. It's so technical looking, but elegant and classy as fuck at the same time. I've been just taking it out and staring at it since I've gotten it. My unit came perfect besides some very nit picky things that I'm OCD about like some very minor rough edges, micro scratches here and there and what seemed to be some wear and tear already showing on the O-Rings from just taking it a part, but maybe it was just a bad set of O-Rings (luckily I ordered some extras).

I can't even compare the OmniVap to other vaporizers I have/used because it's that much better. I'm glad it lived up to my crazy expectations from reading through everyone's experiences here. Glad I joined the family and can retire my other vapes now. This thing is too good!

Edit: Anyone know how to get rid of the discoloration on the cap or prevent it?

Last edited:

LowfiChill

Thanks for the welcome Squiby! I believe this is the new Omni standard. I love everything about it! Especially the new sexy logo which I was specifically waiting for on the Omni :love: I also got a blackwood and cocobolo body which both look fantastic as well, but after admiring the new TI body, I'm not sure I'll ever remove it now haha. Might just have to buy more parts to make a couple other complete units for the wood bodies....VAS....someone save me! :rofl:

Last edited:

CaptVapor

I seem to be on a VASquest lately... gonna do my best to dig through this thread but anyone wanna give me the lowdown on VonGs?!

Specifically, which would ya'll recommend, the Ti or the Omni flavor? I can see my main use being with glass, is the ability to adjust airflow mainly for direct draw?

Squiby

I seem to be on a VASquest lately... gonna do my best to dig through this thread but anyone wanna give me the lowdown on VonGs?!

Specifically, which would ya'll recommend, the Ti or the Omni flavor? I can see my main use being with glass, is the ability to adjust airflow mainly for direct draw?

This post will give you some details regarding VonG models.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-348#post-1054526

I only vape dry, so I have no insight regarding water vaping and whether the Omni would provide a better experience.

LowfiChill

This post will give you some details regarding VonG models.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-348#post-1054526

I only vape dry, so I have no insight regarding water vaping and whether the Omni would provide a better experience.

With the omnivap, I first used it not remembering to carb it with my bubbler which left me puzzled at first wondering why I wasn't getting any visible vapor. I then proceeded to hold the carb on my next attempt which provided the expected results. Holding the carb wasn't too hard but once I adjusted the airflow to eliminate needing to carb altogether, it was a much more pleasant process.

Quint

I go for my Omni MP each and every time with glass. You can adjust the draw to perfectly match any piece you have. It's easier and just makes for a much better experience.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds

I go for my Omni MP each and every time with glass. You can adjust the draw to perfectly match any piece you have. It's easier and just makes for a much better experience.
I agree with @Quint. The Omni allows you to perfectly match the airflow to your piece, which will make for easy milking of your glass. I can even fine tune the airflow to get the perfect vortex on my recycler.

Squiby

It looks like the OmniVonG is the Vapcap for you. Now you just need to choose either the fat 18mm VonG body or the skinny 14mm VonG body and your favorite wood.

The 14mm and 18mm VonG bodies (45mm.) These are designed to work with a mouthpiece and the 14mm ones will fit in the DynaStash with the mouthpiece in place. This one has a standard OmniVap mouthpiece and variable flow condenser.

IMG_20160519_213242717_zpsb74k8jpd.jpg

This one has a bit more girth. Welcome the 18mm VonG, with variable flow.

IMG_20160519_213337301_zps6drndz8y.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
While there are no body price breakdowns on the site I did find this from a few pages back...

I asked about body/stem prices before the sale. It may depend on your exact configuration, but this should give you an idea:

"The cocobolo bodies (45mm) come double crowned standard, and are $35. Coco stems (62mm) are $5 more if you want one double crowned ($40). "

"The blackwood and cocobolo prices are identical. Anything in bw ebony is going to be $10 more than its bw/coco counterpart, and the burly pieces are going to be $20 more than the bw/coco counterparts. Does that help?"

The VAS is pulling on me...

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
Yea, after using this pretty much as my only vape all weekend, I have to admit, my fucking face hurts! Specifically the muscles around my lower jaw and mouth... sucking muscles. I can prob ease up a little, but it feels like a powerful draw will elicit more vapor.

beiberhole69,

*plainlazy*

Unsure how people are reporting face ache from the vap caps. MTL pulls at a really slow rate and for anything between 2-4 seconds you get vapor. Or pull long and low for 10 seconds and get a bigger cloud. Sip don't rip.
If you rip put the vapcap through a water piece. Also carb fully closed or feather it.
It's like a vap joint.
These are my findings so far. Never had face ache or head ache with any vapcap. But arizer solo only one I got this from.
Only had tight draw on ti woody til swapped the condenser round.
Hope his helps cappers

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I have to ask this. Has anyone been curious enough to take apart a VapCap?

What is the composition of the disc inside that it expands (clicks) at ~ the canna
vaporization range; is there another disc? For the 2nd click?

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Is it possible to buy a vapcap with a glass body, ti tip, and wooden mouthpiece? Really not feeling the rubbery mouthpiece.

Diggy Smalls,

masaki

I apologize if this is a repetitive question.. But what's the most recommended Vap cap for Concentrates? I would like to use BHO out of it if possible?

masaki,

CanadianBakin

Is it possible to buy a vapcap with a glass body, ti tip, and wooden mouthpiece? Really not feeling the rubbery mouthpiece.

Yes ti glassy

The TiGlassy comes with a glass stem and silicone mp, not wood. You could probably use it without the mp.

I made this one with some parts I had. Glass body (not stem), standard condensor, wooden mp and the tip/cap from my OmniVap. email Matt and I'm sure they could make you one like this, or a longer one, with XL condensor and glass stem.

Oh8TB0m.jpg

BTW, the TiGlassy is the same price as buying a Ti tip and cap from parts. So if you're thinking of buying both tip and cap, you can get a few extra parts to swap around if you get the TiGlassy instead. I added one to my BF order so I can pass along my old tip/cap, but it's still in transit.

I like the raised bump on the glass and I like using it with the Omni condensor, but wood might be cheaper in the long run. I'd suggest having a spare body or stem on hand for when this happens.

3jrifB5.jpg

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
So after a lot of caps in the name of science, the new tip is awesome!

The airflow is impressive, even if you close the carb completely you can hit it better than the old tip half closed.

The thermal property of the new tip are way better. The heat is dissipated from the tip way quicker than before, and of course the tip heat soak quicker too. Heating to the end of the cap lead very close to combustion on a double torch, so now more than before, respecting the click and move the flame spot are the way to go.

The flavor is greatly improved, and last longer through the session,you can notice it immediately on the first it. The two different Ti tip seems almost like two different vapes.
Without changing my heating technique, this new tip give me two heat cycle, against three for the old one.

The bowl size is increased by two millimeters (in height), thanks to the CCD, and the finer walls allow you to pack more (don't have this measured but I'm sure someone will do it :p).

The end of the Ti tip, where the orings sits, have been improved. No more twist and push, the tip fit flawlessly in all my bodies (titanium, carbon, glass and burl) and the orings are easier to remove, that's a huge improvement because you can't damage the end of your bodies.

Although, as stated by @emmdeemo, the new cap is consistently rattling when hot, making it a great memory check for when you're having too much 'caps and don't know where you are :D

@Squiby, you're gonna be totally blown away by this new tip when you'll receive it!

Edit: The CCD screen is great but even if you don't have some bits of material ending in your mouth (very fine grind of a Gr8tr), the reclaim in the condenser is full of it.
As I prefer clean reclaim in my condenser, I'll put some hemp fiber below the screen, wich serve me for concentrates as well ;)

Again, congratulations on the new Tip @VapCap!

Last edited:

Squiby

I have to ask this. Has anyone been curious enough to take apart a VapCap?
What is the composition of the disc inside that it expands (clicks) at ~ the canna
vaporization range; is there another disc? For the 2nd click

Not me. I am happy enough just knowing that I have this magic in my life.

I think @Tommy10 drilled a hole in his cap in the name of science.

But what's the most recommended Vap cap for Concentrates? I would like to use BHO out of it if possible?

I would think the best choice would be a ti tipped Vapcap including the Omnivap...
I vape hash, crumble and shatter in my Vapcaps. I'm not terribly sophisticated in this area, so I just use a bed of flowers or just some degummed hemp fiber and it works great. Others use ss concentrate pads. @herbivore21 may have better and more complete advice regarding concentrates.

@Squiby, you're gonna be totally blown away by this new tip when you'll receive it!

I can just barely hardly stand the wait!!! I'm starting to give my Postmaster completely unjustified dirty looks...:huh:

Thanks for the fantastic review. I'm happy that I included 2 of those new tips in my order.

Last edited:

Alexis

I would think the best choice would be a ti tipped Vapcap including the Omnivap...
I vape hash, crumble and shatter in my Vapcaps. I'm not terribly sophisticated in this area, so I just use a bed of flowers or just some degummed hemp fiber and it works great. Others use ss concentrate pads. @herbivores may have better and more complete advice regarding concentrates

Hi Squiby, just chipping in, as your mention of @herbivore21 hasnt come up in white, I thought you may have mispelled it. Just so that (he?) Sees the above posts and has some decent advice regarding concentrates.

And thank you @TheVaporist for your glowing tip review. There have been a number of similarly high praise posts about it, all which make me feel so glad I ordered myself one in the sale.

I knew it was the right thing to do, and I couldnt be nore sure now, before I even have it yet, so its always a nice feeling to know it will be a satusfying and worthwhile purchase, in advance!

Top Bottom