Shannock

Do we have an idea what they run? I'm not ready to buy one yet so I won't bother Matt or take any assembly time away from them, I am sure they are busy. I don't even HAVE my Woody S yet. But I WILL want one or more down the road I would think. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing the page they were on. ;)
As with everything Dynavap it would all depend on your many and varied options! I always think one of the most amazing things about George and the guys there is that even if you want something that hasn't been seen or listed they will always try to sort it out.

:peace:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Is draw easier as well even without a mouthpull???
I concur with @Joaon - the draw is much improved, and even when carbed the restriction is very manageable. You can obviously still 'mouthpull' on it if you wish, but it's certainly not necessary.

These observations have been made in comparison to my O.G basic and my very early Ti Woody, so I feel I can say with confidence, that the airpath of this new design is markedly more free flowing than some of it's predecessors.

George, you've done it again :tup:
Thanks for everything.

:peace:

CanadianBakin

I asked about body/stem prices before the sale. It may depend on your exact configuration, but this should give you an idea:

"The cocobolo bodies (45mm) come double crowned standard, and are $35. Coco stems (62mm) are $5 more if you want one double crowned ($40). "

"The blackwood and cocobolo prices are identical. Anything in bw ebony is going to be $10 more than its bw/coco counterpart, and the burly pieces are going to be $20 more than the bw/coco counterparts. Does that help?"

I ended up talking myself into a Ti-Burly XLS, a Vong stem and some other things. I was really tempted to add another Ti tip after early reports sounded good, but I can only use one at a time anyway. Besides, you know George is only going to improve it yet again, so I'll pick up another one then.

*plainlazy*

Wish there was a trade in discount offer of swapping old Ti tips for new. Haha melt them down or something. I resisted ordering one so far. I might have to resist til Jan 2017. NY present to my self.

Thought about selling my two 14mm cocobolo vong body's and cocobolo mouthpiece to fund a new tip and add to the omni fund. But I know I'll regret selling doh VAS is a nightmare

Happy cappin people.... Just had a bowl of star dawg in my vapcap s
:ko::ko::drool::drool:

Chose

I'm now thinking should I have gone for the standard omni rather than the carbon
WHATS WRONG WITH ME
I spent three weeks admiring the carbon to purchase next year
Then the sale suddenly sprung up ,I wasn't ready for it couldn't REALY afford it and allready thinking about getting more body's
I haven't even got/held/admired it yet :mental::mental::mental:
And it's only bean a few days
I've got weeks to think about it yet:bang:

Last edited:

StormG94

Forever a student
I placed an order on Fri. Status says processing and has not changed. Is this normal? Not in a rush, just curious.
What did you end up ordering? Depending on the contents of your package, it could take a while to fulfill. Especially with this recent Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, I wouldn't expect any deliveries for a few weeks. When the status changes from "Processing" to "Complete", you should shortly thereafter get your tracking information, because it'll be time to ship!

Bass Vaper

Has @Bass Vaper been seen in these parts? IIRC, they were a big PnP fan, and this is the first vape I've had that performs like a perfect version of certain things I loved about the PnP, like loving to fill it with kief/green/bho and have those bullets last for HOURS. :)

Just now seeing this. Thx for the tag, man. Super cool. Looks like i have some new vape reviewing to do

Timing is scary, I just hit Vapor Blunt up about replacing my PnP batteries. Hoppers are pissing me off and the company cares absolutely zero about their customers.

jimfish4130

I ordered a black ti woody yesterday, thanks for the sale @VapCap :clap:

There was no option for XLS, should I consider trying to upgrade to the XL condenser?

Is it a bigger bowl, or what's the advantage of the XL/S size?

:freak:

"– Select wood variety.
– Upgrade to a double crown for $5
– Upgrade to an XLS for $15
– Upgrade to an exotic mouthpiece for $5 more

Ti Woody Includes:

• Wood Midsection
  • Titanium Tip
  • The Cap
  • SS condenser
  • Fat Mouthpiece
  • Airtight carrying case
Ti Woody XLS Includes:

• Wood Midsection
  • Titanium Tip
  • The Cap
  • Airtight carrying case
  • XL condenser kit with standard mouthpiece"
- taken from the Ti woody page on dynavap.com
Adding a mouthpiece would have upgraded you to an XLS, your woody would come with an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece, adding 17mm(i think) to your vap

Although the sale is over I'm sure if you email them they'll sort it out for you

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
"– Select wood variety.
– Upgrade to a double crown for $5
– Upgrade to an XLS for $15
– Upgrade to an exotic mouthpiece for $5 more

Ti Woody Includes:

• Wood Midsection
  • Titanium Tip
  • The Cap
  • SS condenser
  • Fat Mouthpiece
  • Airtight carrying case
Ti Woody XLS Includes:

• Wood Midsection
  • Titanium Tip
  • The Cap
  • Airtight carrying case
  • XL condenser kit with standard mouthpiece"
- taken from the Ti woody page on dynavap.com
Adding a mouthpiece would have upgraded you to an XLS, your woody would come with an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece, adding 17mm(i think) to your vap

Although the sale is over I'm sure if you email them they'll sort it out for you
Thanks for the thorough reply :):tup:

The only option when I ordered was wood type and exotic mouthpiece; I went for blackwood and the exotic mouthpiece so that means I'm already getting the XLS model?

I totally missed that part, that's awesome. I was just hoping the wood matches :D

It sounds like I'm all set?
I'll go back and log in to see that it's processing because I forgot to check earlier.

edit: Now I see the "double crown" option that I swear wasn't there before...

I do believe that I want one of those; also re the part about,

"- taken from the Ti woody page on dynavap.com
Adding a mouthpiece would have upgraded you to an XLS, your woody would come with an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece, adding 17mm(i think) to your vape"...

Besides the options changing on me, I couldn't find any of that info on the Ti woody page :hmm:

So I sent an email inquiry to their order system asking for a double crown upgrade, and asking for confirmation on the XLS thing. The whole thing seems pretty unclear, maybe it's just me.

:shrug:

Last edited:

SiDankies

Just now seeing this. Thx for the tag, man. Super cool. Looks like i have some new vape reviewing to do

Timing is scary, I just hit Vapor Blunt up about replacing my PnP batteries. Hoppers are pissing me off and the company cares absolutely zero about their customers.

Out of curiosity, and maybe it would be more appropriate to message me an answer to this, but what did VB have to say about replacing the batteries? I too love my PNP but it won't even hold a charge. Anyways I'm all in on the Vapcap and i really hope it sure is worth it. Im looking for something i can run out in my yard do what i have to do while getting satisfying hits. What is the max the bowl can hold?

SiDankies,

natural farmer

I've been vaping it with degummed hemp fiber, and I'm wondering when I should discard the hemp fiber.
Welcome to the club!!! I guess you discard the fiber when it starts looking dirty or if it gives an odd taste?

What is the max the bowl can hold?
Depends on the herb, how dry it is, how resinous and also on the grind.
0.2gr or a bit more with juicy herbs and fine grinding I think.

Alexis

Depends on the herb, how dry it is, how resinous and also on the grind.
0.2gr or a bit more with juicy herbs and fine grinding I think.

0.2, are you sure? From my experience, Im pretty sure 0.1 was the max, maybe 0.11 at a squeeze. But my outdoor meds are very leafy and dont grind down so finely in my santa cruz shredder, but still Im sure it would be impossible for me to get more than 0.11 in there.

Alexis,
Reactions: vapen00b

natural farmer

0.2, are you sure? From my experience, Im pretty sure 0.1 was the max, maybe 0.11 at a squeeze. But my outdoor meds are very leafy and dont grind down so finely in my santa cruz shredder, but still Im sure it would be impossible for me to get more than 0.11 in there.
Not 100% sure as I don't have a 0.01 scale but I am speaking empirically from comparing Solo stem loads, Lotus stem loads and VC ones. They can gold the same ime.

natural farmer,
Reactions: Alexis

Squiby

Is it a bigger bowl, or what's the advantage of the XL/S size?

All Ti Tipped Vapcaps have the same tip. The difference between the regular Woody and the Woody XLS is that the XLS has an XL condenser and a wood mouthpiece. The difference in length is that the XLS is 17mm longer.

The Woody is 3.5 inches long and the XLS is 4.25 inches long.

The Woody may fit more comfortably in a smaller hand and pocket. It fits into a regular Dynastash/ER.

The XLS May be more comfortable for someone with a larger hand. The XLS fits into the XL Dynastash/ER.

The only option when I ordered was wood type and exotic mouthpiece; I went for blackwood and the exotic mouthpiece so that means I'm already getting the XLS model?

Yes.

I totally missed that part, that's awesome. I was just hoping the wood matches :D

If you want the wood to match, you should order both the stem and mp in the same wood species.

Standard wood species are Cocobolo and Blackwood.

Exotic wood species are all others like B&W Ebony or Burl for example. While an exotic mp choice may compliment your Blackwood, it will not match.

Last edited:
Top Bottom