yekezil

Shit, I guess I'm too late but only now I discovered the Dynastash (completely new at this). I ordered a Ti Woody S on black friday. Will the Woody S fit in the Dynastash? Or is it only compatible with the Ti Woody? What's the difference anyway between a Ti Woody and a Ti Woody S?

yekezil,

Chose

If you created an account on the Dynastash website, you can check your order status.

Your order will have a status of "Processing" until the order has been fulfilled. When your status changes to "Complete", shipping is imminent.

You will then receive an email confirming that your package has shipped along with a tracking number.

If you did not create an account, you will only have you order confirmation email and your shipping email to refer to.
How do you create an account?
Is it at check out ? I must have missed it I was rushing my order and when I click account there is no option to create new account only log in to account.
I would like to set one up to save time for future purchases
Thank you

Chose,

Alexis

I've just deleted a few posts that were not only OT, but political in nature and that's :worms:around these parts. Let's please keep the discussion VapCapian. OT posts are subject to removal.

Thank you.

:peace:
Quite right of you Stu. I hold my hands up guilty and stand corrected, and fully apologize. I was very tired and a bit cranky last night, and the injustice of the world does get me down at times, but certainly I will refrain in future.
Thank you for not coming to my house and beating me up for it though (this time!)

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I consider myself a well seasoned pothead yet I just had one of the heaviest stone experiences in years from a single cap. Once again I coughed & it was a fucking great cough then I sat there dazed for a solid 20 minutes watching a useless you tube video. I really think the hybrid convection/conduction of the Ti tip has the balance pretty prefect for my needs. It will be interesting to try the differences between tips when my new one gets here.

Congratulations to all the first time VapCappers as whatever configuration you buy you will get the goods via a package that just fucking works. No mucking around, just heat & serve.

Twinaxe

So, first I would like to confirm the stunning customer service.
I had a few PMs with George yesterday and he was not only helpful but also very patient with me.
In the end I ordered an OmniVap but already checked the shop for the next order what it could be.
The combination of a simple and good product, great customer service and the fact that it´s produced mostly in-house by a few nice guys who really care for their customers is a perfect mix to build a long lasting and loyal user base.
Kudos for that.
I will update here once the Omni has arrived.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I am blown away by how much the experience has improved. I am really floored.

@Farid has got it pretty spot on & I am very keen to compare my 1st gen tip with the latest one when it arrives.

I have a 1st and 2nd gen Ti tip and like yourself I am eager to see just how much of a difference there is. It'll be the New Year before I get a chance to try one out but I can wait.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts when it arrives as well as the thoughts from everyone both new and old.

Chose

Same here, I ordered an Omnivap and received an excellent support from Dynavap. Great customer service for sure.
And here I wanted a few extra bits I couldn't find on the site
George pm'd me and said put them in the notes I'll send them with your order no charge how cool is that
I feel he is not purely motivated by money
Very refreshing in today's world:tup:

Squiby

You keep mentioning these Solar heaters... Has anyone ever had good luck with using one to heat the VC? If yes I need one ASAP!!!

Someone here confirmed that the solar heaters work easily on a Vapcap. Sorry, I forget who. I haven't tried one yet, but I will. There seems to be two variations, a plastic model and a more durable metal model.

I am totally going to get a metal solar heater before next summer.

$_35.JPG

Here's one on eBay

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Solar-Cigare...4?hash=item43f5b4ddba:g:1RkAAOSwImRYCDvY#rwid

Will the Woody S fit in the Dynastash? Or is it only compatible with the Ti Woody? What's the difference anyway between a Ti Woody and a Ti Woody S?

Yes, the Ti Woody S will fit the Dynastash/ER perfectly.

The Ti Woody and the Ti Woody S are the same overall length at 3.5 inches long.

The Ti Woody has a 62mm long midsection called a stem. It has no mouthpiece. Like this.
KmPTnK4.jpg

The Ti Woody S has a 45mm short midsection called a body plus an attached 17mm Long wood mouthpiece.

IMG_20160329_212340124_HDR_zpsvj8xknlk.jpg

natural farmer

Someone here confirmed that the solar heaters work easily on a Vapcap. Sorry, I forget who. I haven't tried one yet, but I will. There seems to be two variations, a plastic model and a more durable metal model.

I am totally going to get a metal solar heater before next summer.
I don't recall this and I think that due to the reflective nature of the cap it shouldn't work but fingers crossed it does! :tup:
Maybe if we see a matte black cap in the future! :nod: Why not?

So any new reports on those revised and convection-y Ti tips??? :haw:

Squiby

Maybe if we see a matte black cap in the future! :nod: Why not?

I think that the solar heater will need a blacked cap or at least a suety one.

George had a few black caps available a while back. I tried to get one but missed out. @phattpiggie had one, but he reported that it did not work the same or as well as the regular caps.

If George redesigns the black caps, I'm in for one.

It would be fun using a solar heater when out bumming around in the forest.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
So any new reports on those revised and convection-y Ti tips???
Mine is performing like a true champ!

And compared to my ceramic screened O.G, the taste I'm getting from this thing is several levels up!

I've been using my single jet Vapman torch as always & achieving astonishingly quick click times at an inch away from the flame, while on a quick spin.

Perfectly even extraction everytime, and total control over my abv :tup:

Such flavour AND an experience to savour!

'Cap in hand, I bid you all adieu :)

natural farmer

Mine is performing like a true champ!

And compared to my ceramic screened O.G, the taste I'm getting from this thing is several levels up!

I've been using my single jet Vapman torch as always & achieving astonishingly quick click times at an inch away from the flame, while on a quick spin.

Perfectly even extraction everytime, and total control over my abv :tup:

Such flavour AND an experience to savour!

'Cap in hand, I bid you all adieu :)

Ooooooohhhh.... VCAS flairing up seriously!!! :freak: :drool::drool::drool:

Is draw easier as well even without a mouthpull???

Squiby

Another thing that I forgot to mention is that Georges Vapcap patent includes a solar element. I don't know if he was thinking of creating a solar Vapcap unit or a Vapcap specific solar heater.

But whatever, the future is full of wonderfully possibilities. :clap:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Squiby I do indeed have a Black cap, it performs the same and as well as the regular caps I have but the blackening process changes the properties of the metal.
y9MP0rj.jpg

It is no longer possible to deform the cap so it holds on to the Ti tip, the process has made it very springy and very brittle, if I applied too much pressure it would crack.
I found it would jump when the click occurred and simply slips off if inverted.

Now George has full control over the dimensions of the Ti tips he could turn new tips with a little extra diameter for better 'stiction', the airflow under it will be less but hopefully this will be offset with the new tip groove geometry, or possibly an all new tip.

It would be a shame if these were never to see the lite of day @VapCap they look fantastic.
They also have a different internal set up which means they love magnets.

@Joaon I knew I had a couple of fotos to show you, 5 fin tip with brass body and hexagonal condenser picture details put the foto as being taken in January, the second one has my 7 fin and one of George's MP's and it's April time.
Tell your friend they still have time to save themselves OCVCD, Obsessive Compulsive VapCap Disorder is a very real thing.
4kj2jorm.jpg
UCwB9WVm.jpg

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Do we have an idea what they run? I'm not ready to buy one yet so I won't bother Matt or take any assembly time away from them, I am sure they are busy. I don't even HAVE my Woody S yet. But I WILL want one or more down the road I would think. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing the page they were on. ;)

Top Bottom