jim-bob

It's not on the site, but if you contact them it's available. I have one on the way, I can't wait to test it out and see if it performs different.
Let me know! I feel like it does, but I also don't know how much I can trust myself about stuff like this.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I have been using my other vapes less and less --- I can hear them crying out, "Father, have you forsaken us?" I just don't answer them and reload the vapcap.

:evil:

I completely agree with this....

Centre stage....

QhjcU2Bh.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Let me know! I feel like it does, but I also don't know how much I can trust myself about stuff like this.
Will do. I haven't had any charring problems with my omni. It could possibly be your Ti tip.

I'm really looking forward to trying the glass body in combination with the trick @herbalist33 discovered where you can adjust the airflow mid-hit in a 14mm glass piece.

Are you using a single torch? I've heard it's easier to char with those. I rarely use a single but when I do I rotate like crazy while moving the flame up and down the cap.

Vapor_Eyes,
Reactions: Squiby

Jethro

Wow, that long glass setup is interesting. No carb obviously, but a clever idea to hold the condenser tube in there!

Jethro,
Reactions: kellya86

creationdivine

This is the vap[e] I didn't know I was looking for. I've never been a cig smoker and only enjoy the occasional gold leaf blunt or cross joint, but the way the OmniVap sits between my fingers and dangles from my lips has me feeling like fucking Joe Cool.

Craftsmanship impecable, mechanism ingenious. I will have to reframe from a review until we get more acquainted over a few more ounces. What can be said is how versatile and fun to experiment with finding that sweet spot turning yourself to stone with this is! Maybe I'm just too happy to play with fire again.

A few photos for the family album.

ZvXp1my.jpg

OG, shatter, full melt bubble hash, + piece of lint for improved taste!

ItWDRzB.jpg

OG, kief, and Mighty reclaim

hqXZDL4.jpg

Bocote boi! I also got the matching Brizard & Co. torch thanks to a FC member's recommendation in this thread. Very elegance.

Keep on torching until the cap goes pop!
edit: spellign

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
There was a treat in the mail for me today. From Great Britian to Canada in 9 days.
Custom stems for my Vapcap!!!! WHOO WHOO!!! :clap::love::clap:

Many thanks @phattpiggie!!!

They are beautiful and my camera just does not pick up the luster and fine finish on the wood, let alone the beauty of the wood itself!! They feel like butter in my hand. Beautifully buffed and polished!!!

I haven't tried them yet but will shortly. For comparison, I took a pic of my new stems alongside a few Vapcaps since there has been a lot of interest in the various sizes of Vapcap dimensions.

So, here they are from top to bottom:

- Ti VonG. 45mm x 14mm Burl VonG body and mp. 3.5" long.

- Ti Woody XLS. 62mm Black and White Ebony stem and Blackwood mp. 4.25" long.

- Ti tipped Vapcap with @Phattpiggies Olive stem. 5" long.

- Ti tipped Vapcap with @Phattpiggies Thuya Burl stem. 5.5" long.

6FZmFD9.jpg

I think I just might as well have to get stoned tonight... :brow:
Damn it, the only woody I couldn't live without was cocobolo and ebony. Add olive to the list, she is beautiful.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
How does the draw feel with the longer body?

Wow, that long glass setup is interesting. No carb obviously, but a clever idea to hold the condenser tube in there!

The draw feels much better for me with the long glass...

I think I prefer glass, although when I take it outside, it goes back to wood....

And yes i do vape the cotton, but ill get more goo in there yet.....

herbalist33

This is the vap[e] I didn't know I was looking for. I've never been a cig smoker and only enjoy the occasional gold leaf blunt or cross joint, but the way the OmniVap sits between my fingers and dangles from my lips has me feeling like fucking Joe Cool.

Craftsmanship impecable, mechanism ingenious. I will have to reframe from a review until we get more acquainted over a few more ounces. What can be said is how versatile and fun to experiment with finding that sweet spot turning yourself to stone with this is! Maybe I'm just too happy to play with fire again.

A few photos for the family album.

ZvXp1my.jpg

OG, shatter, full melt bubble hash, + piece of lint for improved taste!

ItWDRzB.jpg

OG, kief, and Mighty reclaim

hqXZDL4.jpg

Bocote boi! I also got the matching Brizard & Co. torch thanks to a FC member's recommendation in this thread. Very elegance.

Keep on torching until the cap goes pop!
edit: spellign

Oh f**k me, now I need a wooden lighter too.... This thread is no good for me... But it's my guilty pleasure :brow:

That lighter looks ace, where did you find it?

Oh and carbon fibre bodies... My wallet hurts :doh:

I definitely feel the same as @steama and @Jethro and almost every other Vapcaper I know- this device could actually make most my other vapes redundant. I love all my vapes, and find I've been getting myself completely blasted because I keep feeling like I should make time for my other babies too... I find all my vapes have a time and a place where they shine, but seriously, if I had to choose only one, without a doubt it would be my Omni. And as much as I try to make time for my other devices, I'd say since receiving my Omnivap I've been using it ~90% of the time I'm vaping.

Ahh, if only Vapcaps existed when I started... I could have saved myself ALOT of money ;) but then I've now swapped VAS with VAAS (Vapcap Accessory Aquisition Syndrome), so I'm not really saving money at all.

Also, I'd just like to add that @Squiby , you are a complete asset to this thread/community, I think George should employ you as online liaison/ Dynavap Genius and pay you with Vapcap accessories :rockon:- every time I see someone needing info on configurations/measurements etc I start thinking of all the information I would need to type to answer them, and then look at my Vapcap and the Vapcap wins... And then I look again at the thread and you've already provided the most concise and informative answer. You rock Girl! (And thanks again for the ti screen).

Peace y'all

PeteSeattle

Oh f**k me, now I need a wooden lighter too.... This thread is no good for me... But it's my guilty pleasure :brow:

That lighter looks ace, where did you find it?

Oh and carbon fibre bodies... My wallet hurts :doh:

I definitely feel the same as @steama and @Jethro and almost every other Vapcaper I know- this device could actually make most my other vapes redundant. I love all my vapes, and find I've been getting myself completely blasted because I keep feeling like I should make time for my other babies too... I find all my vapes have a time and a place where they shine, but seriously, if I had to choose only one, without a doubt it would be my Omni. And as much as I try to make time for my other devices, I'd say since receiving my Omnivap I've been using it ~90% of the time I'm vaping.

Ahh, if only Vapcaps existed when I started... I could have saved myself ALOT of money ;) but then I've now swapped VAS with VAAS (Vapcap Accessory Aquisition Syndrome), so I'm not really saving money at all.

Also, I'd just like to add that @Squiby , you are a complete asset to this thread/community, I think George should employ you as online liaison/ Dynavap Genius and pay you with Vapcap accessories :rockon:- every time I see someone needing info on configurations/measurements etc I start thinking of all the information I would need to type to answer them, and then look at my Vapcap and the Vapcap wins... And then I look again at the thread and you've already provided the most concise and informative answer. You rock Girl! (And thanks again for the ti screen).

Peace y'all
Yes, link please to the lighter?

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I am just glad to see so many users enjoying the VapCap experience. Under normal circumstances it is responsible for 80% of my vaping needs these days & that may change in the future but there are a couple of things that keep me coming back for more.

The simplicity of the design & absolute ease of use make this a everyman vape. This vape can be tailored in so many ways & I will challenge any man to find a better retailed vape solution for under $50. The real big one with me though is the lack of stirring my load. I hate stirring & really love my UD NonG's for that reason too.

So many tasty looking pics & excited user opinions on the last few pages. @kellya86 I think you might be getting a understanding of what I was talking about in out PM's on the VapCap. This device gets shit very fucking real indeed & for a relative bargain price.

poutine

Thank you! I'm glad you were able to decode my scattered thoughts. I just thought I couldn't find the wood bodies. Gonna probably end up ordering a paduak stash...these inexpensive vapes are getting kinda expensive now

OK. So, you are wondering how to go about purchasing an extra short body, mp and regular condenser to switch up your XLS so that it will fit a Dynastasher?

If I've got your question right, then....

You can buy the standard condenser and mp in the parts section of the Dynavap website. But, I don't think they have individual bodies posted on the website yet.

So, I suggest that you contact them and let them know that you want to convert your Woody XLS to an S. Matt will sort out what you need. You can pay by adding a contribution to your cart.

I hope that I have answered your question.....this time :shrug: :)

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
With the OG Vapcap and the Ti Woody S weighing in at 9 grams, the lightest models of the Vapcap family, what does the carbon fiber body Vapcap bring to the party from a weight perspective?

Does it come in below 9 grams?
I'm sorry I don't own a reliable scale to check. I really dont feel much of a difference between the wood, titanium, carbon, or glass bodies though. The carbon might even feel a little heavier on the omni, maybe because the carbon seems to have thicker walls than the others:hmm:. I don't know, but never mind me I'm a stoner lol.

On a side note I just have to give it up to George for his service. I contacted him awhile ago to ask about the carbon bodies after I heard him mention it in one of his youtube videos. He was shocked that I even heard it because it was said so quicky. I was asking for a price or date on it, but to my surprise he asked for my order number. I was already waiting for some goodies to be shipped anyway. Well when my goodies arrived there was a little black secret inside(carbon body,not poison or something):D .Thank you George, I wanted to share my story sooner but I had to wait to the time was right. The positivity starts right at the top and rolls down to us

Sand

Flirting with Combustion
I'm sorry I don't own a reliable scale to check. I really dont feel much of a difference between the wood, titanium, carbon, or glass bodies though. The carbon might even feel a little heavier on the omni, maybe because the carbon seems to have thicker walls than the others:hmm:. I don't know, but never mind me I'm a stoner lol.

On a side note I just have to give it up to George for his service. I contacted him awhile ago to ask about the carbon bodies after I heard him mention it in one of his youtube videos. He was shocked that I even heard it because it was said so quicky. I was asking for a price or date on it, but to my surprise he asked for my order number. I was already waiting for some goodies to be shipped anyway. Well when my goodies arrived there was a little black secret inside(carbon body,not poison or something):D .Thank you George, I wanted to share my story sooner but I had to wait to the time was right. The positivity starts right at the top and rolls down to us
Let me know how it holds up to heat, I'm an ultralight hiker, and even though saving just a few grams seems absurd, it all counts, as anyone who's carried 4 days worth of food + shelter on their back knows. Also, I have VAS ;-)

Top Bottom