Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Wow, I haven't felt this stupid in a long time. What I've been thinking was max restriction in my OmniVap wasn't even close to it. :doh:

I played around with the restriction a lot at first, but I didn't really understand how it worked. I found a point I liked, it seemed to be close to max restriction. I kept it there mostly, with an occasional adjustment in either direction.

I've been playing with the adjustable airflow more lately, and discovered you can get it almost as tight as a plugged carb. I've also been experimenting more with a wide open airflow. The adjustability is such a cool feature.

I should be getting a glass body soon, it'll be cool to watch the adjustment function. The OmniVap reminds me of my favorite razor, which is adjustable:

EVKkP45.jpg

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Vapcaps come in two lengths; 3.5 inches and 4.25 inches.

Vapcaps have a diameter range from 10mm to 18mm.

VCs with a regular condenser, short 45mm body and a mouthpiece are all 3.5 inches long. Examples are the:

- Omnivap (10mm wide)
- OG Vapcap (10mm wide)
- Ti Woody S (10mm wide)
- Ti VonG short body (14mm or 18mm wide)

VCs with a regular condenser and a long 62mm stem are all 3.5 inches as well. Examples are the:

- Ti Woody (10mm wide)
- Ti VonG Stem (14mm wide)

VCs with an XL condenser, a long 62mm stem and mp are all 4.25 inches long. Examples are:

- Ti Woody XLS including a mp (10mm wide)
- Ti VonG Stem with XL condenser and mp (14mm wide)

My Vapcaps range in weight from 9 grams to 21 grams. Here they are:

- Ti Woody XLS. 4.25 inches. 10 gms. B&W Ebony stem. Blackwood mp.
- Ti VonG short 45mm x 14mm body. 3.5 inches. 11gms. Burl.
- DynastashER. 4.5 x 2 x .75 inches. 2 oz. Wenge.

Gl0EXLq.jpg

- Omnivap. 3.5 inches. 13 gms.
- Copper Stoned. 3.5 inches. 21 gms.

IuQgc7L.jpg

- Ti Woody S. 3.5 inches. 9gms. Blackwood short body and burl mp.

VxyDcfQ.jpg

And of course, the OG Vapcap - 9gm
IMG_20150821_181133584_HDR_zpsbrgsbt4k.jpg
WOW, Thank you so much for taking the time to post all of that Squiby :rockon:, you've just answered a lot of my questions :clap::tup:
If I could like a post more than once I would
Really nice collection and pictures too :o:drool:

I think I'd like a 4.25" Omnivap XL now.. although the lightweight Ti Woody XLS sounds good too and might feel more comfortable between my lips
Aaarrggh decisions decisions :bang:

Massive thanks again @Squiby I really appreciate it :)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I had to send my evo away on Tuesday to be replaced......
I was worried. I have to have a desktop on the go....
So in preparation I got the eq setup, into a d020-d... and set the solo up with a gong, ready for some bubbles to emulate the evo experience... and i havent touched either of them....

I never thought a portable could ever satisfy me.....

But with this tiwoody, I'm satisfied....

jrcmang

I had to send my evo away on Tuesday to be replaced......
I was worried. I have to have a desktop on the go....
So in preparation I got the eq setup, into a d020-d... and set the solo up with a gong, ready for some bubbles to emulate the evo experience... and i havent touched either of them....

I never thought a portable could ever satisfy me.....

But with this tiwoody, I'm satisfied....

I feel ya on the satisfaction….my EVO and Hydratube are so lonely right now. Haven't touched the EVO in about a month since picking up my OG. It really does satisfy. I almost feel guilty….like I need to show it some love. Love the EVO but shit my TI coco has my heart right now….not only do I love the device itself but the vape signature is unmatched in my opinion. The whole dynastash concept has taken me back to my dugout days and I absolutely love it. Always just a few clicks away from blast off.

Last edited:

Jethro

the vape signature is unmatched in my opinion

This is what I am excited about! I will find out tonight.

I am really planning on using this as my 100% combustion fucker. You see, when I'm at home I would never think of rolling a joint or combusting in a bowl or anything. It's all vapor, all the time without question. But when I'm out and about, at a party, at my buddies house... I'll join in on a joint to be social and more and more it DISGUSTS me. So now I'm just gonna make sure I always have this on me for those occasions and hopefully I'll be able to really fuck combustion because, well, fuck combustion.

Squiby

Which stash does the omni fit in?

The Omni is 3.5 inches long and will fit into any Dynavap stash.

For a perfect fit, choose the original Dynastash or DynastashER. It measures 4.5" x 2" x 3/4".

The XL versions will also house the Omni but there will be 17mm of head room in the compartment. If you like the idea of the longer Dynastash XL for your Omni, you can cut up an earplug and pop into the bottom of the hole.

jrcmang

This is what I am excited about! I will find out tonight.

I am really planning on using this as my 100% combustion fucker. You see, when I'm at home I would never think of rolling a joint or combusting in a bowl or anything. It's all vapor, all the time without question. But when I'm out and about, at a party, at my buddies house... I'll join in on a joint to be social and more and more it DISGUSTS me. So now I'm just gonna make sure I always have this on me for those occasions and hopefully I'll be able to really fuck combustion because, well, fuck combustion.

I just decided to pick up the OG on a whim when I saw PIU had them in stock. It was cheap and at that price point I didn't feel like I had much to lose. Not that I had low expectations or anything but I hadn't done all the research on it like I had other vapes. I kind of forgot about ordering it then bam it showed up.

I didn't follow any directions just kind of dove it and heated till I heard the click. Taste was great and got some clouds. Ok cool. I dig this little device. Sat down then 30 minutes later I had a huge smile plastered on my face and my eyes were beet red. Super squinty. I thought shit wtf…why am I this fucking baked. I can't stop laughing. Wife came into the living room and was like "honey are you really stoned right now?" Lol….she never ever notices. It was at that moment I thought to myself "what has George created…this thing is incredible" All this week especially in the morning she has been telling me to use some eye drops…lol. So yeah a unique signature indeed. I can't explain it but it takes me to the moon.

Edit…not sure what kind of torch you got but I highly recommend a double or triple flame for use with the OG. First few weeks I was using a single and was getting some char/uneven roasting…it was frustrating me a little. Picked up a triple off amazon and no more charing and very even roasting. Wish I had of started out with the triple.

Last edited:

Jethro

I just decided to pick up the OG on a whim when I saw PIU had them in stock. It was cheap and at that price point I didn't feel like I had much to lose. Not that I had low expectations or anything but I hadn't done all the research on it like I had other vapes. I kind of forgot about ordering it then bam it showed up.

I didn't follow any directions just kind of dove it and heated till I heard the click. Taste was great and got some clouds. Ok cool. I dig this little device. Sat down then 30 minutes later I had a huge smile plastered on my face and my eyes were beet red. Super squinty. I thought shit wtf…why am I this fucking baked. I can't stop laughing. Wife came into the living room and was like "honey are you really stoned right now?" Lol….she never ever notices. It was at that moment I thought to myself "what has George created…this thing is incredible" All this week especially in the morning she has been telling me to use some eye drops…lol. So yeah a unique signature indeed. I can't explain it but it takes me to the moon.

Edit…not sure what kind of torch you got but I highly recommend a double or triple flame for use with the OG. First few weeks I was using a single and was getting some char/uneven roasting…it was frustrating me a little. Picked up a triple off amazon and no more charing and very even roasting. Wish I had of started out with the triple.

eLN8Q.gif

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
If you are out and about and someone offers you a joint, you can simply take a section of it and shove it right into the Vap, paper and all.that way they get to smoke a three-quarter length joint and you get to FC.

Teaming

Gardenerjeff

Baron23

I love my OG so much that I ordered another one during George's anniversary appreciation sale.

I really need to work on the Ti Woody a bit. Maybe this evening I will try to back the condenser up a bit. The draw is still just too tight for my tastes and I seem to have become one with my OG a bit faster than with the Ti Woody.

I have cleaned my OG a few times and it can't be more simple. Diassemble, put in bag or container with some ISO, then clean it all up with q-tip and wash with water. Looks like new.

My new one, which I have not yet used, has the new OG glass condenser with the blunt end vs the eye dropper shape. I need to try it also and see if there is a difference. Again, maybe this evening.

I agree about the signature of this vape. I will do two hand torn loads, can't be more than .05 each, and I'm off to Lala Land and a good nights sleep.

Just killer results from a $35 vape! :rockon::tup::clap:

herbalist33

If you are out and about and someone offers you a joint, you can simply take a section of it and shove it right into the Vap, paper and all.that way they get to smoke a three-quarter length joint and you get to FC.

This is genius! But I'm sure I've read the idea somewhere else too, for another vape... The grasshopper maybe? Or maybe it was a couple hundred pages back in this Vapcap thread...?

Incidentally, I read the hash appreciation thread that has been going in the Vaporisables thread on here earlier, and it made me remember I had some blonde hash left from the last time I went to Amsterdam... Just put literally a tiny bit of it on some hemp fibre in my Tiwoody and WOW!! It tastes amazing!!!

I've never really tried vaping hash much, and when I have, it's usually been a herb sandwich; with the enano; through water (I felt like I was playing cludo saying that lol)- and the flavour has been pretty unnoticeable because of the water and herb mix. But dry hash hits are awesome, and the Vapcaps vapour is sooooo smooth that you don't need water at all!!!

Dry, low temp dabs, now there would be a thing if I could get concentrates in the UK... Sigh

Peace

Edit: forgot to quote, I'm too stoned, hash in the Vapcap is very good, Sorry @Gardenerjeff , it didn't properly quote your message

Last edited:

farscaper

I love my OG so much that I ordered another one during George's anniversary appreciation sale.

I really need to work on the Ti Woody a bit. Maybe this evening I will try to back the condenser up a bit. The draw is still just too tight for my tastes and I seem to have become one with my OG a bit faster than with the Ti Woody.

I have cleaned my OG a few times and it can't be more simple. Diassemble, put in bag or container with some ISO, then clean it all up with q-tip and wash with water. Looks like new.

My new one, which I have not yet used, has the new OG glass condenser with the blunt end vs the eye dropper shape. I need to try it also and see if there is a difference. Again, maybe this evening.

I agree about the signature of this vape. I will do two hand torn loads, can't be more than .05 each, and I'm off to Lala Land and a good nights sleep.

Just killer results from a $35 vape! :rockon::tup::clap:
I don't know if your a fan of vaping vape reclaim but I use a skillet tools flexy first to scrape the vapor condensation oUt of the condenser first then just shake the last residual out with iso after I claim as much condensation (reclaim) as possible...

The OG has been the easiest cleaning reclaiming job I've had with a vape. I have a blunt end condenser.

The only tool I need to use on it.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/281806547575?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
Skilletools-Flexy-Concentrate-Dabber-Tool-For-Nail-Wax-Oil-Skillet-Tools-500x500.jpg

SKILLETOOLS-FLEXY-DAB-TOOL-4.jpg

herbalist33

Happiness is:

oGCYE8l.jpeg

realising your omni works amazing with the Orbiter, and that the silicone mouthpiece makes such a good friction fit that you can literally turn the omni body mid-draw, adjusting the flow until you actually SEE yourself hitting the sweet spot and start to thicken up the vapour.... This bloody thing never ceases to amaze me!!

And I swear, it's really making me want another omni to add to the Vong that I'm gunna order when the double helix tips are out, because the adjustable airflow is a bloody NECESSITY through water now that I've tried it!! I thought my VAS was over with the omni, and I could put my money towards... I dunno.... A house or something, but no, I need more vape ware....

Try it guys, please try it.... I'm truly wrecked haha

Peace

Baron23

I don't know if your a fan of vaping vape reclaim but I use a skillet tools flexy first to scrape the vapor condensation oUt of the condenser first then just shake the last residual out with iso after I claim as much condensation (reclaim) as possible...

The OG has been the easiest cleaning reclaiming job I've had with a vape. I have a blunt end condenser.

The only tool I need to use on it.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/281806547575?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
Skilletools-Flexy-Concentrate-Dabber-Tool-For-Nail-Wax-Oil-Skillet-Tools-500x500.jpg

SKILLETOOLS-FLEXY-DAB-TOOL-4.jpg

Yeah, I will vape reclaim but in the OG it didn't seem like there was that dang much of it and I need to get set up with a pyrex plate and cover I can use to evaporate ISO and leave reclaim behind. With just the OG, it didn't seem quite worth it but maybe....

Top Bottom