StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I keep a ring of silicone about 3mm tall at the bottom of my stash which I'm sure would be fine for that purpose.

I use it to raise my omni so the mp touches the lid and doesn't rattle(sticks out about 1mm when lid is open) but this isn't much of a problem with the og mp (wider and soft material) so you could probably do with a shorter bit of silicone
Actually that's perfect, my vapcap s rattles around a bit in my dynastash and I was thinking about how to fix that. 2 birds with one stone, thank you sir.

bounce5

Um ... Sorry to interrupt.

When I combusted I started to learn how to blow glass. Still a noob but let it fall to the way side because ... fuck combustion.

I jumped in mid wayish with this thread. I started to get crazy so I've been reading the entire thread and the updates that pop-up.

Anyway, I got bored and was inspired by all the creativity some members have as in @phattpiggie and @Ed's TnT. The final push was from George himself.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm just fooling around. Dusting off my workshop. I ordered color to play with which I'll share later down the line.

I've been in contact with @VapCap and got a blessing to share.

Enjoy. Please ask any questions.

Beautiful. The glass looks like an iceicle. Fire and ice. :bowdown:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Um ... Sorry to interrupt.

When I combusted I started to learn how to blow glass. Still a noob but let it fall to the way side because ... fuck combustion.

I jumped in mid wayish with this thread. I started to get crazy so I've been reading the entire thread and the updates that pop-up.

Anyway, I got bored and was inspired by all the creativity some members have as in @phattpiggie and @Ed's TnT. The final push was from George himself.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm just fooling around. Dusting off my workshop. I ordered color to play with which I'll share later down the line.

I've been in contact with @VapCap and got a blessing to share.

Enjoy. Please ask any questions.
Beautiful work! I am glad your passion for glassblowing has been rekindled. It would be great to see you in The Artists' Corner on dynavap.com. :)

PeteSeattle

Beautiful work! I am glad your passion for glassblowing has been rekindled. It would be great to see you in The Artists' Corner on dynavap.com. :)
Thanks, @Vapor_Eyes. Yeah, I learned all this cool glass blowing techniques and then I find I prefer vaping. Passion lost.

The VapCap feels like an open source vape project and to me it feels special as it probably does to most of you. This gives me purpose to wake up and be challenged. I suffer from anxiety and ptsd. (What a great combo to find work). My friends are even lucky to get me out of the house ... even with a sativa! So this jolt of creativity is just what I needed.

I got in contact with George and we were chatting up a storm. I had doubts about my abilities. The response from George was, "Are you ready to begin this adventure?" Just that got me going. This group and the VapCap has slightly changed my life outlook and given me a feeling of purpose.

I'm practicing with just clear glass until I can get into a rhythm and will introduce color work soon.

Thanks for looking, friends!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Thanks, @Vapor_Eyes. Yeah, I learned all this cool glass blowing techniques and then I find I prefer vaping. Passion lost.

The VapCap feels like an open source vape project and to me it feels special as it probably does to most of you. This gives me purpose to wake up and be challenged. I suffer from anxiety and ptsd. (What a great combo to find work). My friends are even lucky to get me out of the house ... even with a sativa!

I got in contact with George and we were chatting up a storm. I had doubts about my abilities. The response from George was, "Are you ready to begin this adventure?" Just that got me going. This group and the VapCap has slightly changed my life outlook and given me a feeling of purpose.

I'm practicing with just clear glass until I can get into a rhythm and will introduce color work soon.

Thanks for looking, friends!
I too have let my creativity slide over time and am working on rekindling my own inner flame, so your post really struck a nerve with me.

There is a lot of room for glass in the vape community, so don't sweat the fact you fucked combustion! Look at it like bright new horizons!

It's great that George was able to help inspire you. He seems like a genuinely great guy and I find his success story very inspiring. I think the artist's corner may be his best idea yet, helping to nurture new talent and bring them into the fold.

The entire FC community has changed my life for the better in many ways, and I am grateful beyond words for that.

PeteSeattle

Really liking the idea of thicker glass @PeteSeattle. I can see myself rocking a fumed stem or two. Even better would be some classy hand formed GonG's :brow:. Fuck I love this system!

Thanks, @Stevenski. Gongs were mention in my conversation with George.

The thick glass retains some radiant heat giving maybe an extra puff and if your lucky maybe 2. I put in the marias to stop the heat from traveling up.

Oh, my. I see myself ordering parts to tinker with numerous configurations.

Note: I found with modding I suggest you use the guides where the o-rings go to provide the optimum extraction. Any more or less messes with George's perfected system.

Let's have fun with this you all!

(I hope there are some that still loves heady glass)

Steph

The contact form on the Dynastash website is really THE way to contact George. They have always gotten back to me within a day or so, sometimes within hours.

Did you check your junk folder?

So strange... I'll try with my other email maybe... And yes I checked my junk folder

Steph,

Dynalowrider

The reason some caps are tight, is they are slightly out of round. If the cap is too loose, tweak the sides of the open end of the cap. The tab, (digger) tries to stay flat. You can easily adjust the fit by squeezing the cap back to round, or out of round.
Just don't do it when the cap is hot. Did that once. My thumb print on my right hand now reads "Dynavap".

While I'm on here I have to agree with Vapor_Eyes. "The entire FC community has changed my life for the better in many ways, and I am grateful beyond words for that."
I could not have said it better. Thank you everyone on this Forum from the bottom of my heart.
Doc Holliday

scottyc22

Has anyone developed or thought of a way to protect the OGs glass? I can't afford a Ti and the OG would be enough for me but I can't tell if I'd drop it within the first week or not and shatter it. I'm thinking of some sort of protective sleeve or something that 1. Covers the glass for protection and 2. makes the reclaim inside invisible (less suspicious)

scottyc22,
Reactions: StoneFog

Squiby

Has anyone developed or thought of a way to protect the OGs glass? I can't afford a Ti and the OG would be enough for me but I can't tell if I'd drop it within the first week or not and shatter it. I'm thinking of some sort of protective sleeve or something that 1. Covers the glass for protection and 2. makes the reclaim inside invisible (less suspicious)

How about making your OG a leather jacket...

RzMqQ72.jpg

ojPEwY9.jpg

TheVapeler

My best advice is to take care of it like it's a $300 vape instead of a $30 one. CHECK YOUR LAP BEFORE GETTING UP! Once you get it though you will find how easy it is to want to keep it alive because it functions just so damn well. But it would not be difficult to rig up some sort of silicone sleeve that fits over the body. My OG is still kicking after 3 months of heavy use but I always make sure to put it back in its tube when I don't have it in my hands. Bought a Ti Woody because I was afraid my friends were gonna drop my OG when I was showcasing it.
-TheVapeler

Jaydubya710

Ok for starters anyone have any clue as to why I can't post imgur pics directly here, one day it just randomly started showing broken links anytime I try to post. Secondly (sorry for te awkward pic) is this happening to anyone else's Ti tip with regular use? I know you can heat treat Ti to get this effect but I was under the impression it took much higher temps than normal vapcap use? Is it still safe? I've also noticed an odd smell when heating lately (definetly not herb related)
COwkOdl.jpg

Think I'll shoot george an email and get his take as well.

Last edited:

PeteSeattle

How about making your OG a leather jacket...

RzMqQ72.jpg

ojPEwY9.jpg

That's awesome looking! It's so great to mod this vape.

@Jaydubya710

Hit the funky looking share button on the left and code should appear. I copy and paste the second option ... "Direct link.' Sometime I manually copying and paste just to be sure. Then I preview before posting. Hope that helps.

image.png

Last edited:

Jaydubya710

That's awesome looking! It's so great to mod this vape.

@Jaydubya710

Hit the funky looking share button on the left and code should appear. I copy and paste the second option ... "Direct link.' Sometime I manually copying and paste just to be sure. Then I preview before posting. Hope that helps.

image.png
Apparently it has something to do with the imgur app, imgur.com worked perfectly fine first try.

*plainlazy*

Just got my tracking info for my new 14mm cocobolo wong body that will fit my dynastash. Super quick turnaround. Thanks to matt at dynavap and of course george for sorting me out. Cant wait to have a working dynastash.
Update on my findings with the ti vong. Its a beast through my water pipe, which surprises me because its rather big i thought it was gonna be too big. But i white walled it with white thick vapor. I panicked i had combusted. But pulled it anyway. Turned out loverly tasty vapor. I checked the herb and it was dark brown. So i binned it. But really good results through the water pipe. Im also getting the heating of the cap down now, getting more and more consistent results. Great vape though cant wait to get the funds together to go shopping on the dynavap website hahaha.

Baron23

Wrap it in duct tape. Wrap it in shrink wrap. Pin it to your sleeve so you can't drop it (I'm just yanking your chain around but all in good fun. :brow:)

Baron23,

Squiby

Anyone know if there are plans to sell omnivap mp's? I would love to put one on my woody, the pics I've seen people post of that look amazing. Otherwise I'm going exotic for my cocobolo.
No harm in asking.

BTW, I asked George if he would sell me a couple of Ti tips a while back and he was happy to oblige. A few weeks later the tips appeared on the website as an a la carte item from the parts section.

HikaruEyre

You could get some silicon tubing on put around it except for the tip.

Top Bottom