StringTheorista

xl-condenser-w-mouthpiece.png
@Shnoofkin, thanks! This solved my problem

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
did you check the orings sizes? I ordered a MP+XL condenser about a month ago and got 2 big 1 small instead of 1 big 2 small -- if the big oring is holding the MP, it won't spin. I solved it by taking the small oring from the old condenser and it worked like a charm!
xl-condenser-w-mouthpiece.png
Thank you so much for this! I was having trouble with one of mine not spinning and this was the problem. Now it spins freely -- so much better! It's amazing that a little change makes a huge difference.

paehtod

how did you get THIS mich residue out of one condenser?
please explain.
and how did you get it out ?
Very easy~ i collect it approxi. bi-weekly, pretty sure because i use my vapcap intensely everyday (5~10 bowls:lol:) to have this amount of reclaim.
Simply heat up the vapcap and puff to warm up the condenser, then put a small bud at the end of the condenser and use a flat top skewer to push the bud through out at the other end, you got the lovely reward.

A very pretty picture you have, can always enjoy it long after ( you have enjoyed it ). :rofl:

Thank you sir~ I plan to go to bed now...:zzz:... may be... ( taking out my just cleaned Omni)

EDIT:

30 minutes later, i am dying, i just use half amount of that reclaim and its like never end, after 10 heat cycle the vapor still coming strong, i am too stoned, can't finished it, need go to bed really quick! PEACE:peace::leaf:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sounds about right :rolleyes:
Hey Dude, you are family now. Errors lead to enlightenment. :nod:

In truth lots of folks take a little while to warm to these beauties. I have a good friend I gave an M a while back, and she keeps going back to smoking because it is easier. She isn't willing to get to know her VC well enough to get comfortable with it. She is gonna need an electric that is push the button simple to make the transition. We know there are a few that would fill the bill, but they are much more pricey.
The value of VC can only be appreciated once you get comfortable with them. Then they are great. I think she'll get to it too, but she has to give up smoking first. For her, this vape won't work to help her change. For others, it is the perfect transitional vape due to it's jointlikeness.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Dynavap is just the coolest damn company I know. I placed a sizable parts order so that I could begin to Lego-Ize a bit of a collection. From those parts I now have a beautiful Cocobolo Omnivong and an Omni XL with a Carbon Fiber Body. I also have some extra screens, lots of tubes, a boatload of hemp fiber, and they threw in an extra Titanium tip for being a 'good customer'. Holy crap. I'm not any different towards Dynavap than I am to any other small craft company I do business with, and I do business with a lot of fine craft companies in my day job, and in my life in general.

Treatment such as I have received from DV is rare indeed. And it just makes me happier about investing in their products. When next I have some accessory money laying around, I'm going to order a few more parts to take advantage of the Ti-tip and Cocobolo body that are already looking like they miss being part of the action.

I'll post pics of my new pieces when there's better light, and right now I'm having too much fun playing with them. But I can tell you this-they hit like a fucking truck. I just can't wait until they're dirty enough that I can try @paehtod reclaim/cleaning method. Of course getting them dirty is most of the fun anyway.

Edit to include image

eXDcxXo.jpg

eXDcxXo.jpg
[/IMG]
eXDcxXo.jpg
[/IMG]
eXDcxXo.jpg

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
thats a very nice cocobolo body

IKR. And it works even better than it looks.

I have large hands so I'm enjoying the extra girth on the Vong as well as the extra length of the XL; both make the heating/turning cycle more comfortable and easier for me. And that's important because I have tendonitis.. Next vapcap accessory is a Portside and/or Portside Mini.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
@beyond6strings save your funds for herb. I will send you my Portside, as I also have a skelly that is being custom fit into its new shell.....and a mini heading my way. Your vids have gotten me to start playing again. Its the least I can do.....
Awesome.Your quite a dude @mephisto :cool:
You have gifted so much throughout this forum and this is a well deserved one.
@beyond6strings videos have gotten me playing more as well. :clap:

escierdanyc

Just my luck today. I've had the vapcap since December. Love using it, and even got an induction heater to avoid using butane. And then I managed to fuck it up somehow. I was heating the vapcap but it slipped out of my hands and fell in my empty trashbin. The plastic from the trashbag melted just a tiny bit on the cap. I tried to burn it off but stupid me didn't think that such a tiny piece of plastic would forge the cap onto the chamber. Now my vapcap is totally unusable. Not dynavap's fault one bit. Just felt like sharing my woes lol.

Edit: Crap. The chamber and cap together is practically the same price as the M.

Boden

Aspie polymath
Allrighty I can make this thing work again.

Short story/ cautionary tale

After lunch I’m board out of my mind

(Remember wife rule “no making stuff” :ugh:)

Anyway... I decided to clean my vong mason jar as it was getting pretty frosted looking.

Then.. a little voice in my head said “make chocolate milk in that jar” :evil:

I thinks ‘me, that’s a good idea’ :clap:

So I put some whole milk in the jar and stick it in the microwave. Once it’s nice and hot I put a lid on it and gave it a good shake.

PSA: Remember to wear your silicone gloves when playing with hot liquid :tinfoil:

Then I added the Ovaltine. What? I like Ovaltine.

At this point in the story I should probably point out I’d already had several loads through the Vong.

Bought a half hour I start thinking ‘there was a lot of surface area in that jar...

Not sure what happened after that.

At one point I was in the greenhouse trying to teach Sadie (border collie) to plant seeds. This did not end well. :uhoh:

Dyna reclaim :rockon:

marduk

daydreamer
I was heating the vapcap but it slipped out of my hands and fell in my empty trashbin. The plastic from the trashbag melted just a tiny bit on the cap. I tried to burn it off but stupid me didn't think that such a tiny piece of plastic would forge the cap onto the chamber. Now my vapcap is totally unusable.

I think if you dunk the whole thing in acetone the plastic bag residue will dissolve and separate from the metal pieces. The O-rings will get messed up too, but they're cheap.

Top Bottom