Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
@Kurtdigglur - As an ex-smoker myself welcome.:tup:
Don't you mean STOP blazing (very different to vaping) and saving???:clap:
Me and my brother still call a Vapcap session blazing because we’re using a flame. The material isn’t burning but we’re getting “blazed” none the less. I still like the word and term.

For other vapes we call it a “vape sesh’ ”.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, what are your favourite adjustable condenser settings guys? Fully closed, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4? I'd say I'm about 7/8 closed.....
My Nonavong is always 100% closed (by oring placement) as it is used exclusively on a water piece. I may take one flavor hit before putting it there.
My omni usually stays between 3/4 and 7/8 closed, and is never used with water. I DO occasionally open it up and use it like a flute, but mostly for entertainment. :) :wave:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I just got an interesting message . I bought 5 of the Aomai flintwheel lighters from an eBay seller in china 12 days ago . I got a message from them today saying that there was a fire in the Chinese post caused by their lighters and all of their inventory was confiscated . They gave me a refund and pulled all of their other items from eBay . I guess I will have to find them elsewhere . Too bad , I was gonna get 5 lighters for $16.50 ....
Pretty sure the law requires all lighters to be shipped empty, especially internationally. More then half the lighters I have received in the mail have been filled with butane.

(Man, I was really behind on this thread...)

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
thanks shredder appreciate it, offtopic would there be a way to infuse cooler moisture onto the herb?
Moisture packs are how most people keep their bud at optimal.

I use my Vapcaps through crushed ice in my bong if my throat is being bothered by vapour. The cool soothing air is much more gentle for me.

Some say warm water? When I do this I get too much water vapour which makes me cough and my lungs feel like they’re drowning.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Moisture packs are how most people keep their bud at optimal.

I use my Vapcaps through crushed ice in my bong if my throat is being bothered by vapour. The cool soothing air is much more gentle for me.

Some say warm water? When I do this I get too much water vapour which makes me cough and my lungs feel like they’re drowning.

I've been using my vapcap through my WP without water. It cools the vapor dramatically yet retains all the taste. There's way less muss and I don't have to worry about spilling.

Totally off-topic. Is there a cooler email to get than one from Dynavap that tells you your order status has changed to shipped? I didn't think so. Be still my heart. I cannot wait-I've been dreaming about getting an Omni XL with a carbon stem since I first saw the Dynavap site. It's not as elegant as some custom stems I've seen here, but it's still damn pretty to my eyes. And I'll have an OmniVong too with the parts I'm getting. They're so much fun to Lego-Ize.

buckhakeesah

Hey guys, I'm looking to trade one of my vongs, but it's a 1st gen vong that DV produced for us. What condenser is used for the proper use of this vong? I don't think I ever bought a condenser and only bought the wood body. Since then, it's just sat in storage without use and now is up on deck for a trade. I want the buyer to get use of it, the way it was intended. Thanks !

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
—It would be rather nice, and fun, of George to hold a Velantine’s Day Sale for his devoted

I was thinking of holding out for something like that, but I've had some of these items in my 'cart' for several weeks. I think most of their sales have been on Thursday nights, and are flash sales to draw people into their live YouTube sessions. Which is smart. And right now purchasing from DV feels more like investing in a friend's business than it does when I shop at Amazon and I'm just getting what we need around the house.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
More then half the lighters I have received in the mail have been filled with butane.
Pardon me for quoting myself, but I suspect that the reason for this is they probably like to test whether the lighter will light, and don't want to spend the time to purge them.

Not only that, they couldn't just purge into the open air of the room without it being a HUGE fire hazard and unsafe breathing air. They would have to have VERY good exhaust for the room at the very least.

Last edited:

ehakim

Hello! My vapcap m just arrived today and when I took it out of the tube I noticed 2 things, 1) there were no instructions included and 2) that the cap makes a rattling noise. A friend of mine has an m and it doesn’t make the same noise, can someone tell me if this is normal? Thanks in advance!

SmokeyTheBeard

Hello! My vapcap m just arrived today and when I took it out of the tube I noticed 2 things, 1) there were no instructions included and 2) that the cap makes a rattling noise. A friend of mine has an m and it doesn’t make the same noise, can someone tell me if this is normal? Thanks in advance!

It is normal for the cap to rattle. There are two discs inside which can rattle together (these cause the click when it reaches temperature). It may stop rattling and then start again at different points I've noticed, depending on how the discs are sitting inside the cap.

Carl Hempel

1) https://www.dynavap.com/use-instructions
2) Yep the rattle is totally normal

Boden

Aspie polymath
Apparently my focus while dying is pretty good.
Ti tip and Ironwood stem.

6ckURbO.jpg

ewOMzl6.jpg

Top Bottom