jds

@tragique, you would need a standard non-xl condenser for a spinning mouthpiece & a 45mm body. The XL condenser would be for a 62mm stem & mp.

Alright, I will definitely order that then. I'm curious how this will turn out. It should basically be an Omnivap, but without the adjustable mouthpiece part. Should be interesting, especially with the all titanium look. I just hope George does end up producing those titanium mouthpieces. :)

jds,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I wonder, @stark1 - Will you ever tell us what kind of device that is exactly, or is the mystery around it some kind of game that I do not understand?
I am not too bright, you know. Mama says I am just right and a special snowflake, but I really do not understand it.

And that makes me a very sad panda. On Christmas Eve. Help me out!

DV, to be less than coy, do you prefer stealth, or an outstanding “Au Revoir” to the gendarmes.

Will post a message to you come morning, kinda pooped.

A Merry Noël to you, and yours!

Oh you have all the other vaporizer I've been eyeing... is that the Fury 2? hows the vapor quality of the alfa and the fury? efficiency? (compared to the M) Thank you!

DR, the Furies are very similar, with minimum changes; Alpha OK, small being its forte, vapor quality, conduction.

VapCap is stoner, and my EDC.:smug:
Plus, being a minimalist, you save a bit of change. :2c: :bigleaf::rofl::spliff:

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Oh you have all the other vaporizer I've been eyeing... is that the Fury 2? hows the vapor quality of the alfa and the fury? efficiency? (compared to the M) Thank you!
Alfa was my first vape, its mostly shelved now but I still use it once in awhile and keep it as my backup. I think its great - very efficient for a session conduction vape, nice pure flavour, produces dense vapor effortlessly, the only problem with it is the same problem that all electronic vapes have: theyre battery powered, they require a fifth of a gram of bud to perform well, so loading it is a big hassle compared to the VC. You can't put 0.03 in it and have a good experience like you can with the VC, you have to put 0.15 in it and make it last 3 sessions. Like all electric session vapes, it will never be as ideal for 'microdosing' as the VC.

Last edited:

paehtod

Merry X'mas and Happy vaping~ May the Vapcap be with you:D:leaf:
pjYCwBQ.jpg

DataRocks

Alfa was my first vape, its mostly shelved now but I still use it once in awhile and keep it as my backup. I think its great - very efficient for a session conduction vape, nice pure flavour, produces dense vapor effortlessly, the only problem with it is the same problem that all electronic vapes have: theyre battery powered, they require a fifth of a gram of bud to perform well, so loading it is a big hassle compared to the VC. You can't put 0.03 in it and have a good experience like you can with the VC, you have to put 0.15 in it and make it last 3 sessions. Like all electric session vapes, it will never be as ideal for 'microdosing' as the VC.
Ah... I need microdosing... thanks for the info.

DV, to be less than coy, do you prefer stealth, or an outstanding “Au Revoir” to the gendarmes.

Will post a message to you come morning, kinda pooped.

A Merry Noël to you, and yours!

DR, the Furies are very similar, with minimum changes; Alpha OK, small being its forte, vapor quality, conduction.

VapCap is stoner, and my EDC.:smug:
Plus, being a minimalist, you save a bit of change. :2c: :bigleaf::rofl::spliff:

Happy Holidays!

thanks for the info, seems VC is still my best option.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I was hanging with my mom and sister and adult niece the other night and the time came to blaze. I haven't fully converted anyone in my family to strictly vaporizing, but I may have last night. I brought The M and a stash of ground up salad. I loaded a bowl up for everyone and did a high heat extraction. I showed them how to hit it like a joint, or the option of leaving the carb open. It was a hit both ways and everyone had questions about it. We did some flavor bowls too. The kitchen was hazy with vapor.

One thought before I go. If I had the option of The M or a uni model, I would choose a standard uni/omni for indoor group use and m for outdoors solo or group. The M takes far too long to cool down between hits in order to be ideal for indoor group use, but the extra time is great in colder air, like a garage or outside at night or winter.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Happy Christmas Dynavap people!

I have a Dyna-Christmas Gift to give away here. (Already gone now)

The first person to reply/quote this post confirming they live in the EU and would like this will receive the homemade dynastash pictured below for free. . PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE POST BEFORE YOU ACT. . .

- The dynastash will only fit regular sized Dynavaps, no XLs, no vongs, and no fat mouth pieces.
- It would be nice if the person that received it was someone who actually needs a stash, and not someone who already has one or seven. . :)
- It is not my best one, but it is 100% functional and still looks good. . . the screw/pin on the swivel lid is a bit close to the edge, the magnet is a touch raised, and there is a tiny hair line crack in the herb stash side (shouldn’t get any worse and will still hold your herb absolutely fine)
- smaller than the genuine Dynastash, the herb compartment is only a 15mm round hole not a slot like the dynastash. . . But the one I made myself is like this and I’ve found it fine for the last 8 months.

Hope it finds a welcome home :)

Last edited:

acoustic

Happy Christmas Dynavap people!

I have a Dyna-Christmas Gift to give away here.

The first person to reply/quote this post confirming they live in the EU and would like this will receive the homemade dynastash pictured below for free. . PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE POST BEFORE YOU ACT. . .

- The dynastash will only fit regular sized Dynavaps, no XLs, no vongs, and no fat mouth pieces.
- It would be nice if the person that received it was someone who actually needs a stash, and not someone who already has one or seven. . :)
- It is not my best one, but it is 100% functional and still looks good. . . the screw/pin on the swivel lid is a bit close to the edge, the magnet is a touch raised, and there is a tiny hair line crack in the herb stash side (shouldn’t get any worse and will still hold your herb absolutely fine)
- smaller than the genuine Dynastash, the herb compartment is only a 15mm round hole not a slot like the dynastash. . . But the one I made myself is like this and I’ve found it fine for the last 8 months.

Hope it finds a welcome home :)

hey @mrb I would like to get it :) I just bought VapCap and I live in Europe
I'm new to vaporizing. Just getting into this stuff, but I loved it from the first time I read about it :)

Long time lurker on this forum tho, i'll be more active here when I receive my Vaporizer for sure =)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, the black 3D printed stash came today. So far I like it. Very lightweight, no noticeable material smell, top close magnets are strong enough to hold it tight. Have my doubts about smellproofness, but we'll see. It will certainly work for the near term until I am willing to throw some more money at the issue. It's way thinner that a DS so not as obvious in an inside breast pocket. I feel a little guilty getting something 3D printed and not from @Ratchett but he'll probably forgive me. <g>
The filler tool would be more effective if it slid inside the receiver a little rather than sitting on top of it but it should still help a little. Mission accomplished, I think.
OK, so I like the size and carry ability of this stash, but I had a big fail last night on smellproofness. Fortunately it was a fairly friendly environment but it was a clear fail. "Smells like you are carrying some good shit" was the quote. Oops.

Not sure which side of the stash the smell came from, but the next thing I do is fill in the hole on the VC side, but I don't think this guy will end up qualifying as a pocketable...

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
OK, so I like the size and carry ability of this stash, but I had a big fail last night on smellproofness. Fortunately it was a fairly friendly environment but it was a clear fail. "Smells like you are carrying some good shit" was the quote. Oops.

Not sure which side of the stash the smell came from, but the next thing I do is fill in the hole on the VC side, but I don't think this guy will end up qualifying as a pocketable...

Maybe you need a thicker piece of rubber on the OG 3-D stash side or to format a cork stopper?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I have been looking around my place for something I could Mcgyver but haven't found anything yet. My Omni was a little dirty so smell could have been from that side.

Foam might be a little better than rubber if it compresses (and seals) better, but whatever I use can't be too thick or the magnets won't be strong enough to keep it closed.

Top Bottom