mucsusn

60 going on 20
@mucsusn "Wet stuff grinds up fluffy and settles very well over the span of week." How do you store it for the week?

@WarpaintFree, haven't posted since 7/30. So how are you fairing with the Omni now. Would very much like to hear your current assessment.

I haven't used my omni yet, but if I turn the mp counter-clockwise 2 whole revolutions, the mp will completely separate from the body. Between 1 & 2 revs the mp seating is loose. I spun it in both hands in both directions & spinning doesn't loosen the mp for me, but I can see how the mp resting a certain way against your palm could cause it. You may want to contact Dynavap to discuss this.

While your using a smaller load, I agree with @SloJimFizz, "The Ti Tip is less forgiving then the SS M tip. My only suggestion is hold the cap farther from the flame and try and get to the click slower" -- assumably to reduce the intensity of the heat on the weed in the bowl.

While I do understand the more intense effect of smaller load & higher temp., can't comprehend why the effects wouldn't last as long. That's odd.

Anyway, would love to get an update. :nod:
@Summer I use a wide mouth 50ml Vitality Glass container that I got from 420edc.com for 10 bucks. Super high quality storage for fresh herb of any stripe. I put my saffron fronds and other good spices in them also. 420edc is on the forum as @cannabis.pro. Super good service, also got one of my Mi's from him

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
OMG I WANT some of that. Never seen it in person and it looks fantastic...

It's a Blackberry from FastBuds I grown last year.
It's amazing to look at and the smell is unlikely anything else I tried but I'm not a huge fan of the taste, it's almost too sweet and fruity. I love having a bowl every once in a while or to mix it with hash but I wouldn't grow it regularly.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's a Blackberry from FastBuds I grown last year.
It's amazing to look at and the smell is unlikely anything else I tried but I'm not a huge fan of the taste, it's almost too sweet and fruity. I love having a bowl every once in a while or to mix it with hash but I wouldn't grow it regularly.
That and the Purple Haze that @Whissmu posted earlier are just gorgeous looking. I love alternative colors in cannabis. Another reason I lust for a legal state...

kushkush

happy camper....
Illegal country here, and with very poor chances of seeing things change in the next few years.

Edit: ooooooooops sorry mods no growing discussion, I got it.

I'm in a legal state and the only problem is the length of time it takes to go thru the whole magazine looking at all the hundreds of dispensaries to find the best deal.

I know you hate me for that! :D

Because I am so impressed that Dynavape actually engineered a vaporizer that is so very small but also uber efficient...I would LOVE to see DV invent a very very small/straight bubbler as well, to keep the whole set-up stealth/small. :)

Ricardo

I HAVE turned him on to VapCaps, tho,
Same here :). One of my M's for a Friend was for my weed guy - I don't think he's got the hang of it yet but it might guarantee superior product in the future, although the quality and choice I'm enjoying on holiday in Amsterdam is going to make it hard to go back to the hit/miss Spanish stuff I'm used to :rolleyes:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have my doubts that George is gonna want to get into blowing glass, but there is no reason to not drop this on @Oregonglassblower or some other custom blower who might be interested. There is good potential for a truly VC based design to be very popular. There are many pieces that naturally work so well with the platform that it would need to have some unique element that would make it stand out, and I don't know what that would be, but I don't have that kind of creativity.

kushkush

happy camper....
Would something like this do?

I'm waiting for George to one day, bring @Copacetic's drawings to life. One can hope and wish and wait patiently.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-212#post-996498

Something like that, if it is very small. And I'm assuming the 'arm' coming off the main glass is the DV and not more glass. Thanks. :)

I have my doubts that George is gonna want to get into blowing glass, but there is no reason to not drop this on @Oregonglassblower or some other custom blower who might be interested. There is good potential for a truly VC based design to be very popular. There are many pieces that naturally work so well with the platform that it would need to have some unique element that would make it stand out, and I don't know what that would be, but I don't have that kind of creativity.

George doesn't need to blow glass. He's the engineer. So he'd be the best at engineering and a glass-blower could do the rest.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
George doesn't need to blow glass. He's the engineer. So he'd be the best at engineering and a glass-blower could do the rest.
My point is glass blowing is a totally different art. He brought much of his woodwork in house so he didn't have to part that out to someone he wasn't in control of and so he could do it more cost effectively, but that is one of the components of many of his VCs. Glass pieces are something else and he doesn't need glasswork to produce VCs, so it would only be if he was looking to expand his business. I sure don't speak for him, but as we have seen, all he needs to do to expand his business is have a sale!!! :rofl: And that doesn't involve giving up work space and hiring out new artists.

Squiby

Something like that, if it is very small. And I'm assuming the 'arm' coming off the main glass is the DV and not more glass. Thanks

I imagine that the ti tip would fit into a short modified spinning VonG that would be heated in place and that the stem is a longer VonG stem. Two wood pieces to fit a tiny bubbler.

Any bubbler with two ground joints would do. The Dynavap elements would be focused on the spinning VonG and VonG mouthpiece.

UQJyfD9.jpg

07olLzU.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have seen many businesses fail when they tried to be everything to everyone. George should do what he wants and build his business into what he want it to be, but he OWNS a space in the market right now that has no real competitors, and I am a believer in going with your strength. If he decides later he needs to develop something new or expand his product line into a completely different area, than good on him and I wish him every success. I just don't think he is there right now.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Now need to find something like this to do the same with.

ef61fb8a1591c832b644be0c7d942393.jpg

My printer is out of ink so i had to free hand it... And this is just some scrap red cedar and black walnut i had... But i was bored so i thought I'd tinker...

This is getting beamed into my fire barrel Scotty.. :D

But i think I'll make a better one nicely sanded and all once i can print the image.

FTQn8vI.jpg

kushkush

happy camper....
I have seen many businesses fail when they tried to be everything to everyone. George should do what he wants and build his business into what he want it to be, but he OWNS a space in the market right now that has no real competitors, and I am a believer in going with your strength. If he decides later he needs to develop something new or expand his product line into a completely different area, than good on him and I wish him every success. I just don't think he is there right now.

Engineering a tiny/effective bubbler for the DV's would not really be expanding 'into a completely different area'. It would be expanding the M, Omni, etc, to provide the DV vapors who need a more smooth vape to get one. An important accessory. Like the contentrate pad we'd all like George to make for us. :D As for his timing, whenever he's ready...I'll be ready too. :)

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello all,
I do not remember reading this in the past 400+ pages I read in this thread so I apologise if I am repeating a question. My Ti Wood-S came apart tonight and I am having a huge difficulty getting it back together. I have all the o-rings in place and the mouth piece is in place but when I slide the condenser back into the body that first o-ring gets stuck and won't stay in it's proper place. If I slide the condenser in more it stays in place and obviously moves off the spot it belongs. I tried forcing it past the crown with a pin but it stays in place still. I have lubed the o-ring with saliva but that didn't work either. Any suggestions?

Dynalowrider

Do you have the o-rings in the right place? The big, (thicker), o-ring goes on last if I remember correctly. Maybe you should look that up to see if I'm correct. (then you will always remember);) Doc

Edit: I just noticed that you are talking about a wooden stem and it's been raining where you are. Might be the high humidity might swell wood. What kind of wood, exotic?

Last edited:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Hello all,
I do not remember reading this in the past 400+ pages I read in this thread so I apologise if I am repeating a question. My Ti Wood-S came apart tonight and I am having a huge difficulty getting it back together. I have all the o-rings in place and the mouth piece is in place but when I slide the condenser back into the body that first o-ring gets stuck and won't stay in it's proper place. If I slide the condenser in more it stays in place and obviously moves off the spot it belongs. I tried forcing it past the crown with a pin but it stays in place still. I have lubed the o-ring with saliva but that didn't work either. Any suggestions?

Try using a straw, insert the condenser with the O-ring in the correct position into the body. Then take a straw and slid it over the end of the condenser until it hits the o-ring. Then push both the stwa and the condenser in at the same time until it's in position. Remove the straw and add the end O-ring and/or mouthpiece.

@GreenHopper , why the warning about storage?

There have been a couple of threads where people are discussing using Boveda packs and it appears some users are putting the packs in before the cannabis has been properly cured. While the Bovedas can bring the humidity down a bit they are really meant to maintain the humidity. Therefore it's important to be careful not to put really fresh herb into the jar with a boveda and assume the RH will level itself out. This can lead to mould which is bad.

I'm not saying the boveda's are bad, I do use them, but one has to be conscious of what they are using them for (humidity stability) and when to use them.

I always recommend user get themselves some cheap RH meters to go in the jars as well for visual feedback. I like these ones:

s-l500.jpg

I'm in a legal state and the only problem is the length of time it takes to go thru the whole magazine looking at all the hundreds of dispensaries to find the best deal.

I know you hate me for that! :D

Because I am so impressed that Dynavape actually engineered a vaporizer that is so very small but also uber efficient...I would LOVE to see DV invent a very very small/straight bubbler as well, to keep the whole set-up stealth/small. :)

Nope, not me, I'm happy for you. I also believe the trend needs to start somewhere so I'm really glad it's happening so hopefully it can spread, I'm delighted your State is leading the charge :tup:

Would something like this do?

I'm waiting for George to one day, bring @Copacetic's drawings to life. One can hope and wish and wait patiently.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-212#post-996498

I imagine that the ti tip would fit into a short modified spinning VonG that would be heated in place and that the stem is a longer VonG stem. Two wood pieces to fit a tiny bubbler.

Any bubbler with two ground joints would do. The Dynavap elements would be focused on the spinning VonG and VonG mouthpiece.

UQJyfD9.jpg

07olLzU.jpg

Maybe something like this:

l_flasks_pear_shape_two_neck_8499.jpg

Pear Shape Flasks, Two Necks, Centre Neck & One Angled Side Neck

With an @Oregonglassblower custom mouthpiece and down stem.

If you really wanna go past the bridge you could jazz it up with one of these:

l_flasks_pear_shape_vigreux_angled_neck_8512.jpg

You'd need a custom downstem and a glass stopper/bung, but oh man would you be able to hit a sweet note with one of them :brow:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Maybe something like this:

l_flasks_pear_shape_two_neck_8499.jpg

Yes. That would be perfect for a Vapcap VonG and maybe a Phattpiggie stem! It would be sweet with a matching wood stand.

Exactly what I thought.

I came across them when perusing glass for the custom wood glass stand I want @phattpiggie to make for me.

Thing is I'm still undecided on the glass which will affect the stands dimensions.

EDIT:

This is the one I'm most tempted by if I don't get a custom one blown:

l_sgl_flasks_pear_shaped_three_necks.jpg

But I want one for 250ml and with 3x 18mm GonGs.

The stand and VC stem will be from the same wood blanks (or at least blank styles) and likely need custom down stem that mates somehow with the stems. I'd like to be able to remove the stem from the bubbler without having to pull out the glass down stem so I was thinking the down stem could go into a wooden turned 18mm WonG and the VC stem mates with the WonG (making is a WonW?:shrug:). So sorta having a stem that splits in half with a VapCap Tip at one end and a glass down stem on the other.

No @Summer, I haven't drawn it up yet :lol: but I will ;)

I'm also considering if the stand should have any additional functions like a VC stem caddy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom