xlr8shun

No, I have a divine crossing V2 dry herb tank, this is just re replacement heater cup. It is unfortunately too small to accommodate a vapcap, cap or not. I would love to see someone manufacturer some with vapcaps in mind though...

oh i see, thanks for the clarification

yes, i'd have to agree, those things would probably be a hit, if they could be made to fit a vapcap.

duff

Well worn
Whatever you want honey...
Y6rpvXI.jpg

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
@GreenHopper: Thanks, I forgot about that post. Maybe we will get an official battery powered heater after all. :D

@flotntoke: I couldn't agree more about being free to use our vapes as we see fit.:myday:

I'm mainly a torch guy myself but I definitely see the appeal in electric heating. I want to get an @Pipes Jarhead eventually, and I'm interested in other more portable options too.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@George~

I have been having issues keeping my screens in place in the adjustable bowl for the omni. Even my new unused screens will not stay in place. Do you have any advice?

I was going to simply order some more, then noted the shipping costs and i hit the brakes!
Is your website correctly charging $7 to ship screens?

Would you please let me opt for any alternative shipping method? An envelope would work plenty well for me... Your consideration is appreciated!

Anyone know what are the main differences between ti and steel screens? Does the ti stay in place better or wear longer?

I've been lucky with mine staying in place, but I don't pull them very much.

I think the hammering tip that's mentioned from time to time here in the thread could be your best bet. Short version of this is to find a very hard surface (would think some kind of anvil best) and just hammer it flat until it expands a little bit. FWIW, that flat spot on any half decent bench vise is designed to be used as a small anvil. A chunk of 2x4 could probably work too if careful. Just make sure you don't embed the screen into the wood.

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Vapor_Eyes I've been more than happy to run my torch day in, now I've got the Induction heater I haven't used anything else.

@VanCough not sure I would have the time to work it all out right now.

@Summer quick apologies but I don't get all the notifications and when there's a sale on this is the last place I wanna be. It's a good job George doesn't sell from DV HQ. At least the car park looked big enough for people to camp out in the queue.

I'd be willing to make the wind sheilds for the Aomai if anyone wants one.

I've neglected you wood perv's thru the Bedlam, how about a Blackwood Telescopic with a Twist.
0tODe1w.jpg

wY8VLWW.jpg

I got a quick look at something that blew me away the other day, there's been something in the planning for months now and it's gradually becoming a reality.

If you've seen anything on IG concerning me there was a big clue from some one else.

I've got everything crossed I could possibly cross that they work as is.

All I can say for now is there wil be a piece or two of stunning artwork coming, not your usual VC stuff, this is proper 'shit the bed' stuff.

florduh

@duff or @Squiby Do you know what tool would be best for cutting the stainless steel mesh pad?

I am not a handy person and ended up using some strong, regular scissors. But this ended up mostly destroying the mesh. I was able to reform it into something that would fit the cap, but I didn't feel comfortable using it as there were little strands of steel constantly coming off. I didn't want those entering my lungs!

I realize I'm just a bit dumb at DIY stuff, but this is why an official concentrate pad would be nice. Or an unofficial pad made by someone who knows what they're doing.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
@duff or @Squiby Do you know what tool would be best for cutting the stainless steel mesh pad?

I am not a handy person and ended up using some strong, regular scissors. But this ended up mostly destroying the mesh. I was able to reform it into something that would fit the cap, but I didn't feel comfortable using it as there were little strands of steel constantly coming off. I didn't want those entering my lungs!

I realize I'm just a bit dumb at DIY stuff, but this is why an official concentrate pad would be nice. Or an unofficial pad made by someone who knows what they're doing.

I had a similar experience and I'm some what handy. I used a nice pair of metal snips in my attempt to cut the small pad inside the S&B capsule for concentrate.
It had some fine mesh shards that were everywhere. Those seem to be a finer metal fiber than the two other S&B liquid pads, the next size up for the crafty/mighty and the large volcano/plenty pad. Not sure which @Squiby cut up, but she has been doing it for awhile so it may be a large one too.
@duff The Mighty sized pad? I have one of those that came with my Plenty reducer. Gonna pick up some wire cutters and cut that up for my M dab machine.

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Kind of curious- how exactly does the Nonavong Stem compare with the Nonavong Body?

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/stem-nonavong-cocobolo-inactive
vs
https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/body-nonavong-cocobolo-inactive

Is there a functional difference? Does one have an easier time making a good seal?

Any specific reason to choose one over the other?

Thanks for all of this help!

The Dyna builder breaks that down pretty well on their site.
Body is shorter, Stem is longer.
Body for a normal sized vapcap with a mouth piece. Stem for a normal sized vapcap without mouthpiece or on an XLS vapcap.
Both seal up nice on 14mm females. Unless unusually shallow female neck on the bubbler and the mouthpiece hits the bottom (quick turn in glass) before the seal happens.

florduh

I had a similar experience and I'm some what handy. I used a nice pair of metal snips in my attempt to cut the small pad inside the S&B capsule for concentrate.
It had some fine mesh shards that were everywhere. Those seem to be a finer metal fiber than the two other S&B liquid pads, the next size up for the crafty/mighty and the large volcano/plenty pad. Not sure which @Squiby cut up, but she has been doing it for awhile so it may be a large one too.
@duff The Mighty sized pad? I have one of those that came with my Plenty reducer. Gonna pick up some wire cutters and cut that up for my M dab machine.

@SloJimFizz Let me know how that goes. I have wire cutters that apparently were not sharp enough. I was using the Crafty concentrate pads. I'll have to pick up some better wire cutters. The little shards of steel freaked me out a bit. A cleaner cut might take care of that.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
@Vapor_Eyes I've been more than happy to run my torch day in, now I've got the Induction heater I haven't used anything else.

@VanCough not sure I would have the time to work it all out right now.

@Summer quick apologies but I don't get all the notifications and when there's a sale on this is the last place I wanna be. It's a good job George doesn't sell from DV HQ. At least the car park looked big enough for people to camp out in the queue.

I'd be willing to make the wind sheilds for the Aomai if anyone wants one.

I've neglected you wood perv's thru the Bedlam, how about a Blackwood Telescopic with a Twist.
0tODe1w.jpg

wY8VLWW.jpg

I got a quick look at something that blew me away the other day, there's been something in the planning for months now and it's gradually becoming a reality.

If you've seen anything on IG concerning me there was a big clue from some one else.

I've got everything crossed I could possibly cross that they work as is.

All I can say for now is there wil be a piece or two of stunning artwork coming, not your usual VC stuff, this is proper 'shit the bed' stuff.

Man those black wood twists, I'm never gonna get bored of those.

sirwalter

The Dyna builder breaks that down pretty well on their site.
Body is shorter, Stem is longer.
Body for a normal sized vapcap with a mouth piece. Stem for a normal sized vapcap without mouthpiece or on an XLS vapcap.
Both seal up nice on 14mm females. Unless unusually shallow female neck on the bubbler and the mouthpiece hits the bottom (quick turn in glass) before the seal happens.

Thanks for the info! I realize the body is shorter than the stem. Im wondering what kind of effect (if any) that has on usage and compatibility with glass. Is the shorter version less likely to have issues with hitting the bottom of a piece? Is the extra length on the stem version helpful in any way?

I did some searches and couldn't find a comparison between the two.

Last edited:

CuckFombustion

Thanks for the info! I realize the body is shorter than the stem. Im wondering what kind of affect (if any) that has on usage and compatibility with glass. Is the shorter version less likely to have issues with hitting the bottom of a piece? Is the extra length on the stem version helpful in any way?

I did some searches and couldn't find a comparison between the two.

Using a 14mm nonavong body with a spinning mouthpiece did not work with my 14mm percolator. The mouthpiece bottomed out before sealing. What worked for me was using the same standard Condenser with a 14mm nonavong stem without a mouthpiece.

edit: meant nonavong stem.

Last edited:

VanCough

Environmentalist
I have to admit, any time that I have used my vapcap in public with a torch I'm conscious that I look like I'm heating a crack spoon...

I'd feel much more comfortable using a portable electric heater, preferably with removable batteries (so I could charge multiples for camping).

It'd be awesome if it had a similar form to the arizer air but with an appearance like the woodscents log.

Even better would be somehow to incorporate a heating chamber in the dynastash, I would be happy to sacrifice the herb chamber as I carry my herb in a small jar or in my grinder anyway.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
With the new Ti tip I am getting at least a draw more per bowl even though the bowl is smaller. Also I feel like all the facets on the new Ti body/stem aid in cooling the vapor. With the omni XL I can feel the heat as it cools from the Ti tip on the way down the Ti stem to the mouthpiece. It is really amazing that you can 'feel' what this vape is doing. I am getting to know a whole new amazing vape. I am in awe of this omni XL. it is a real piece of high minded work.

I am going to throw the new Ti tip on my first generation omni and see if there is a difference with that vape, of course it has the new body too.

What is this? More dynavap magic? All I can say is we are lucky we aren't in Salem.

:science:

Yeah, huh? We could be back in t-RUMP chaos.....:worms:

Good thing we have our trusty VapCaps on.:tup::ko:

stark1,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I have to admit, any time that I have used my vapcap in public with a torch I'm conscious that I look like I'm heating a crack spoon...

I'd feel much more comfortable using a portable electric heater, preferably with removable batteries (so I could charge multiples for camping).

It'd be awesome if it had a similar form to the arizer air but with an appearance like the woodscents log.

Even better would be somehow to incorporate a heating chamber in the dynastash, I would be happy to sacrifice the herb chamber as I carry my herb in a small jar or in my grinder anyway.

Living in prohibition land (uk), and being old enough to remember having respect, and not just blazing in public for all to see and smell,
I dont mind a bit of discretion..
It's how it should be imo....

I like hiding to get high....

Smokey McVape

Living in prohibition land (uk), and being old enough to remember having respect, and not just blazing in public for all to see and smell,
I dont mind a bit of discretion..
It's how it should be imo....

I like hiding to get high....
@kellya86 I'm in the UK too and stealth vaping is a habit - I even catch myself out stealth vaping when visiting friends who smoke/vape where it isn't necessary!! :hmm:

Top Bottom