cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They sure do bud,

EXAMPLE: STEM: NONAVONG BLACKWOOD

You'd need something like an XL Omni condenser which has the Ti MP built into it.
Actually, what I am looking for is a 79mm stem. I am looking to get the XL length without a separate mouth piece.
To the best of my knowledge, DV does not offer an "XL" stem.
That's what I'm thinking. I'm sure they could do it but it would be a custom request...

Squiby

for some reason the piece that holds the weed is a bit crooked and i can't seem to get it on straight. i haven't tried to muscle it over as there is a chance i'm doing something wrong.
Your titanium tip is not seated properly.

First, remove the cap. Then remove the tip by pulling it from the body while twisting. Don't rock it back and forth, just turn it like a door knob while pulling straight out.

Inspect the neck of the tip to ensure that the orings have not buckled or stretched. If one of the orings does not sit flush in its groove remove it. It will only cause you problems.

To insert the Ti Tip, first lubricate the orings with some wood conditioner like hemp oil or even a bit of spit. Then push the tip into the body and onto the condenser by pushing straight in while turning gently in one motion until it is flush to the body.

Actually, what I am looking for is a 79mm stem. I am looking to get the XL length without a separate mouth piece.
@phattpiggie is the master of after market Vapcap stems. I'm sure he could make you a piece as long as your heart desires.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/page-16#post-1096207

GreenHopper

20 going on 60

That's what I'm thinking. I'm sure they could do it but it would be a custom request...

Ah I'm with ya, so for that kind of stuff I'd goto either @Winegums, @phattpiggie or maybe even @Ed's TnT.

They all turn wood:

@phattpiggie has a waiting list so you'll have to PM him for details. His thread is 'Phattpiggies Wood Shed' and has loads of pics of some amazing customs.

@Winegums has an Etsy Store and his thread is 'Winegums' Woodcraft', you'll also find loads of pics here, all the stems are awesome and the custom work is outstanding. There have been a few good looking boxes/stash's for the VC's lately as well.

@Ed's TnT has his own Store but also runs a thread here called 'Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT'. You'll find custom...lot's of stuff for a whole bunch of vapes.

I've done business with all of them including custom work and each of them have been a joy to work with.

Their prices were a little higher than the Dynavap Shop stock but still very reasonable.

One word of advice, be careful, you'll want to buy everything...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
tried this last night courtesy of the knowledge of @Stu and @Zangano Cruel
...just realized i misspelled your name!

Has anyone tried this with the HerbalAire? Seems like the oven diameter might be too large but it is worth a try I think...

Added: Well, worth a try but it doesn't really work. Got warm enough for some flavor hits, but it never (at least in a 2 minute try) clicked or got hot enough for visible vapor. It might have worked if it was deeper like the Evo, but...

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Tried my EVO with my 'M' at the 2:40 setting. The clicks are more defined and louder due to the glass echo. Fast too. Plan on pulling it out a short time before you put it in. If you try this.:2c:

I try not to drop it in and think about the impact of just pushing it in. So now I hold the 'M' with the finger over the carb and hold it inside the EVO. It heats up slower and I lift it towards me instead of fumbling to where the carb is.

Nice hack. But still nervous enough to not make a habit of it. Just useful with using up those half spent VC loads when I get home. Nice way to wait for the EVO to heat up to temp. Wait for the 'Click' to find out how close you are.

EDIT- EVO and VC meathod NOT rec'd. repeat not red'd.:o The orings and other parts of the vapcap might heat up as well as the cap. Will look into this. If it is a real concern or not.

Last edited:

Squiby

Thanks! I'll clean my M and Omni tonight. Can you describe how you cleaned your Omni? Will iso damage the O rings on the condensor?

You can either take the Omni apart, remove the orings and soak it in your cleaner of choice, or you can just swab out the chamber and condenser. The cap and the body don't require cleaning. If you have a wood body, it will benefit from some wood conditioner; beeswax and hemp oil or something similar.

I clean mine in a nontoxic cleanser that does not affect the orings. I mix Zeus Cleanser with very hot water. This is poured into the dube tube that the omni came in. The ti tip, the ti screen and the condenser/mp is placed in the dube tube. Shake and then soak for 10 minutes or so. Remove the parts and swab them out with a moist Q-Tip. When no more gunk can be removed and everything is shiny, rinse well with clean water and leave out to dry completely before assembling.

I clean my Vapcaps once a month and change my hemp filter at the same time. I've been doing this for a year and a half with no degradation of the original orings.

http://torontovaporizer.ca/zeus-purify-cleaning-kit.html

Well pictures don't look as good as in person but here it is i manage to get this ombre purple to gold color on top mp wasn't to happy with it at first but I think starting to like it bottow 3 gen if correct with light baby blue color almost visible
5xOo0v6.jpg
9p7goC5.jpg

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
What is the cheapest battery powered heater solution for the Vapcap? What mod should I buy, where do I start?
Ijust s mod, goon rda is what I've been using for a few weeks, working great.
My total investment was 10 dollars for the rda, as I already owned the mod. But the mod can be ordered for under 12 bucks. So total investment is around 20 bucks from scratch

More info over here
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/6gs3as/another_quick_vapcap_coil_demo/

Last edited:

Tommy10

Hey guys, still just vapcapping away. Use glass top almost always when using bong, and almost never when using native. What that says I dunno, but one happy camper still. Wanna get a 14mm mod for my Mi, and maybe a supreme but other than that more than looked after with my VC.

Doktor Dub

Thanks! I'll clean my M and Omni tonight. Can you describe how you cleaned your Omni? Will iso damage the O rings on the condensor?

@Squiby already explained how to clean, probably better then i would... :-)

I just use Q-tips with ISO. If i pull off a bit of the "Head" of the Q-Tip, it fits in the condenser. This way i don t have to worry about the o-rings.

When cleaning my new Omni, there was quite some black stuff coming out this way...

Enjoy your VC!

Tommy10

Also need to add. One day I will buy an M that much is certain. Read a bit about it taking a few more heat cycles than the others, which sounds like a nice "session" type alternative... That and being virtually indestructible (so is the VonG) and cheapppp. Will wait till I want some more screens or maybe some custom MP's and order in one.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
EDIT- EVO and VC meathod NOT rec'd. repeat not red'd.:o The orings and other parts of the vapcap might heat up as well as the cap. Will look into this. If it is a real concern or not.

Hack for that hack, hows about making the ELB a little shallower so just the cap and ti tip enter the main heat? Maybe with hemp fiber, balled up screen, or taking pliers to an ELB bottom. (Sacrificial lamb for :science:)
All these alternative heat options are neat, but the load and torch ritual I love and comforts the old combuster in me.

Just back from the bench. Practicing in clear before I commit to color for shaped body (yes, @SloJimFizz ... the end is a gong). The second pic is one of my clear gongs for stock.

IMG_9073.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

Perhaps a more gradual taper to that mouthpiece so it seats in better, yet still feels comfy to the lips when not using with water. That gets bulbous kinda quick and looks like it may be able to teeter side to side perched on a bubbler. Looks awesome though.
Those Green, Lime (Onyx) and Colbalt pieces look amazing. Clean, simple and elegant. Very nice! Anyone call dibs on that lime one? (Dibs!)

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
FYI, I've sampled the most interesting (IMO) pics of the whole thread and pinned them at Pinterest. Was astonished how often some pics are attached here ;)
Some pics I wanted to pin weren't able so. Pitty, some really nice ones.
If someone with rights on pics which he/she don't want being published at pinterest please drop me a short line. Will delete them at once - Thanks

Hope, it will help you to find interesting designs and combinations and nice VC gadgets.

Last edited:

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
I've sampled the most interesting (IMO) pics of the whole thread and pinned them at pinterest.
Holy shit! That was an awesome experience. The amazing beauty and variety is almost overwhelming. That vapcap has come so far in such a short amount of time. I'm so happy to be a part of this community. George and his crew have created magic here, and they really are improving the world. And all of you, your additions and customization, techniques and tips, endless patients. Thanks Dynavap, thanks @Hogni for gathering all those beautiful pics, and thanks all of you, for just being awesome. Vap on, fellow dynawarriors

kwent86

FYI interest, I've sampled the most interesting (IMO) pics of the whole thread and pinned them at pinterest. Was astonished how often some pics are attached here ;)
If someone with rights on pics which he/she don't want being published at pinterest please drop me a short line. Will delete them at once - Thanks

Hope, it will help you to find interesting designs and combinations and nice VC gadgets.

you are a man god. Unfortunately I saw this only after going through about 300 pages of this forum page by page. Anyways I can confirm this list does contain most of the awesome pieces in the thread. :D

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
FYI interest, I've sampled the most interesting (IMO) pics of the whole thread and pinned them at pinterest. Was astonished how often some pics are attached here ;)

That is an awesome Pinterest page! There's so many great pieces to see.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60

Nicely done bud.

You should put the link in your sig, no doubt new folk will want to see that collection.

Top Bottom