WarpaintFree

The efficiency of this thing is off the charts. I ran that .04g of Super Lemon Haze through 4 full heat cycles - one loooooong draw from click to click each time - and I was in flight for 2 solid hours followed by eating about 9lbs of leftover Chinese food and a 3 hour couch nap. Because hey, it's Saturday.

Ridiculous.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
The efficiency of this thing is off the charts. I ran that .04g of Super Lemon Haze through 4 full heat cycles - one loooooong draw from click to click each time - and I was in flight for 2 solid hours followed by eating about 9lbs of leftover Chinese food and a 3 hour couch nap. Because hey, it's Saturday.

Ridiculous.
Great things come in small packages.

Everytime someone posts about getting blown away by the vapcap these two gifs come to mind. :rofl:

200.gif

KswWBj.gif

Krazy

I just got my care package. I'm pretty sure everything I ordered is in it. Hopefully it all works.

I can't answer the above because after a quick glance through my new toys I tried out one of the "M"s. :love:

Amazingly easy to use. Test run empty to gage speed and sound of "click" as well as cool down. Then Loaded it up and stuck it into my hurricane bong. Heat --> "click" --> inhale while altering heat contact point.

I'm normally a micro dosser and have taken the last 3 days off to reset a bit. But as my tolerance is rather open ended and my lung capacity is abby normal as well? Proof of concept baby! I did a full cap in around 5 seconds. Torch stationary and hand holding the bong rotating the M with finger tips.

Short version? I'm sold and then some. Easier, by far, than any of the many electronics I'v tried. And taste matching the best of them. Just as fast as dropping a nugget into the bong and combusting.

OldCombustor

Ridiculous.
Uh-oh.
I'd better be careful.
I.ve got Chinese food in the refrigerator...

Chryos

Here we go again ! I get a new burl body for my omni because the frist one broke. This one is definitely the most beautiful piece I have. It's more golden than the previous one :) . (You can also notice the 5gen Ti tip)

XvzmCvd.jpg

I decided to mod it a little. First I applied a golden dye on it. Hydrogen Peroxide wasn't needed because of the already light tint of the wood.

VQG7rCn.jpg

Then I sanded it with 2000 and 4000 sandpaper to give it a smooth finish. And I sanded the inside as well to insert the tips and the omni more easily because is was quite hard to fit them inside.

And voilà !

hEhrlqP.jpg

It george-ous now ;) ! Do you know the tiger eye stone ? It has the same optical propriety, you can see a bit the reflections effect on the picture.

At the top of my bed, here is my batcap.

xm0nW1J.jpg

And because we didn't see a cap engraving for a while.

gPTWU1E.jpg

This piece is just perfect, I'm really happy. When I show it to someone, "Wow, it's beautiful !" it's the first thing said.

MrMonss

Have I missed something or bodies/stem are no longer available alone ?
I bought myself a lot of pearls (10 for 7$) that seem to be able to do the job (id 8mm) using sandpaper as the omni condencer cannot fit properly inside.
Seems to be from "grass wood" according to the seller, anyone know this wood ? Safe to use ? Any Recommandation ? I'm gonna put a hole in it with a tool.

il_570xN.881578636_67lh.jpg

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I've progressed from the pre-heat thing and have had a couple of the best VC bowls ever.

It was while I ran a bowl in order to describe the technique to @M0J0 I discovered it, @MinnBobber's cap mod gave me the push to remove my 'digger' altogether making it better to spin.

0.05g load, lite tamp. Triple jet torch, two jets on the apex of the letter A and the single on the apex of the N. Inner blue flame 8-10mm, cap center 20mm away from the top of the torch body.
I ran a 2nd heat cycle to see what was left over, not worth the effort.
The rim of the cap was getting to a dull cherry, but only in spots not a full ring.

Ricardo

OK, same cap but definitely a looser fit both on the M and on my Omni. Also, the interior of the tip is wider - I tried to make a Squiby filter (TM) and push a spare screen down on top but it just drops out - I know there are no grooves on the inside but I thought it would grip enough to stay in place :\. Surprised too at how constricted the draw is. Looking at the disassembled parts it looks like the condenser sits flush with the body end - I have the condenser slightly further in with the Omni. I know people have fiddled with o-ring positioning and will search back for tips in the coming days :razz:
(we're on page 644!).

Last edited:

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Just drilled a second carb on the opposite side, so you can cover both with index and thumb and just have to turn it a few degrees to regulate the airflow - makes the vapour smoother because the condenser gets more evenly cooled from both sides.
Next thing to try would be to create a small bypass by melting a small channel into the mouthpiece and condenser o-rings with a hot needle (somehow stealing by the vaponic airflow design :D ) , but don't wanna wreck the o-rings - anyone tried that?

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Before proceeding into making some Titanium bodies/stems ,gave a try with some 316L stainless steel tubing. A bit shorter VapCap than the standard (which means the condenser is inserted further inside the tip) and with a smaller diameter carb hole ( 1,5 mm instead of standard 2mm ) .

5th Gen Ti tip - brushed 316L S.Steel stem - wooden mouthpiece.
On top of it - for length comparison -a standard blackwood Nonavong .

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
hopefully this helps with torch selection...

How funny. I have 3 of the 5 torches in your review. No inline or quad. I DO have a new hot single flame torch coming from Lotus that looks cool. They all do make for a different experience.

Anyone who doesn't think TAS is up there with GAS and VAS has much better self control than I... :o

WarpaintFree

Here we go again ! I get a new burl body for my omni because the frist one broke. This one is definitely the most beautiful piece I have. It's more golden than the previous one :) . (You can also notice the 5gen Ti tip)

XvzmCvd.jpg

I decided to mod it a little. First I applied a golden dye on it. Hydrogen Peroxide wasn't needed because of the already light tint of the wood.

VQG7rCn.jpg

Then I sanded it with 2000 and 4000 sandpaper to give it a smooth finish. And I sanded the inside as well to insert the tips and the omni more easily because is was quite hard to fit them inside.

And voilà !

hEhrlqP.jpg

It george-ous now ;) ! Do you know the tiger eye stone ? It has the same optical propriety, you can see a bit the reflections effect on the picture.

At the top of my bed, here is my batcap.

xm0nW1J.jpg

And because we didn't see a cap engraving for a while.

gPTWU1E.jpg

This piece is just perfect, I'm really happy. When I show it to someone, "Wow, it's beautiful !" it's the first thing said.

Those OmniVongs are so sexy, it makes me wish I used a water tool.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Love the conclusion.... get all of them! Another great vid @WakeAndVape !
you know...getting a variety of torches is the only way to ensure your using the vapcap correctly!
How funny. I have 3 of the 5 torches in your review. No inline or quad. I DO have a new hot single flame torch coming from Lotus that looks cool. They all do make for a different experience.

Anyone who doesn't think TAS is up there with GAS and VAS has much better self control than I... :o
I saw that torch...i might have to grab one.

this weekend the honest torch I got with the lotus mysteriously started leaking gas and I threw that shit out the window.

I got a zico Zd47 yesterday, works great for the vaocap...not soon good for the lotus.

thanks!

Haha spot on fella! :tup:
:spliff:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Here it is...
tEG183U.jpg

To quote Max, "Bigger tank, larger flame and it has a flame lock." I think they got it to go along with the Hi Temp cap that may be a little more demanding.

It may be overkill for Vapcaps. I have yet to use a torch that didn't work with Vapcaps. After all, they can use a candle flame in a pinch...

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Took one of my XL Condensers and made a NonaVonG XLS. Far and away the best ergonomics (for me) of all of the combos I've tried. Performance across the board remains strong, with the VC occupying about 90% of my daily rotation. I think that this little corner of the vaping universe is going to be around for a good while:2c:

Top Bottom