The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
in which position do you all have your screen and is it ok to have it just all way down (like my Omni came...)?

Yep it's ok, I keep it like that for bigger loads and ease of reassembly. If you want you can always pack it less.

Do you have any tips for a) great Taste (cant get it to Taste 100% as good as my Vapman till now)

I feel you, in my experience you can achieve Vapman like flavor only during the first cycle or so. Heat higher up on the cap and try to get to the click quicker, you'll get less vapor but more tasty. Move your flame down near the digger outer after three cycles to be sure to extract everything if you want but be aware that flavor will not be the best and the vapor could be pretty harsh.

Do you have any Tips for b) greatest effect?

Grind very fine, pack it tight, preheat until just before the first click, let it cool down a bit and then heat it for not more than two seconds past the second click on the very bottom of the cap, drop into a bubbler and boom:

4GN040q.gif

4GN040q.gifv

Doktor Dub

@The Beagle

Thanks for these tips, will try them all out this evening :rockon:

So there is no third groove for the Screen but two Grooves for small / middle sized and if you want the "big" load the Screen just sits at the Bottom? It s not really big like this anyway...

I will also try a finer grind and preheating, the Video looks promising....

Taste of Vapman is great, clouds are much more impressive with the Omnivap. I am not sure if the Cap hits much harder. :2c:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I will also try a finer grind and preheating, the Video looks promising....

Fine grind helps but it's not necessary, preheting IMHO is a must if you want to go for full extraction in a single hit.

Taste of Vapman is great, clouds are much more impressive with the Omnivap. I am not sure if the Cap hits much harder.

I see the Vapman as a very slow vape while the Omni is much faster. With the Vapman Station on the lowest setting I got 18 hits from a full pan, every single one of them providing visible vapor. I use the Omni more because it works much better through water and being basically undestructable I can take it everywhere.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Love those jokes, it's as informative as it is entertaining. Does those chickens wake u up for real, like that rooster call at the beginning of every video? That's fantastic, such an organic way to wake
lol...i wish, I don't own any chickens. I do alot of exploring and saw those chickens and decided they were w.a.v. material.

I wake to the sounds of the gear heads across the alley revving car engines.

Thanks too btw!

exime

Fine grind helps but it's not necessary, preheting IMHO is a must if you want to go for full extraction in a single hit.

I see the Vapman as a very slow vape while the Omni is much faster. With the Vapman Station on the lowest setting I got 18 hits from a full pan, every single one of them providing visible vapor. I use the Omni more because it works much better through water and being basically undestructable I can take it everywhere.

That's why I consider this a session vaporizer. Sure you can get a couple hits and finish later but for me a session with the vapcap is a ritual that includes ramping up temperature and tweaking click times based on how cooked ur herb. I've never had a much of a hit on my first click, so pulling it out and trying to use it like a grasshopper just doesn't work for me.

Last edited:
exime,
Reactions: DirtyD

DirtyD

lol...i wish, I don't own any chickens. I do alot of exploring and saw those chickens and decided they were w.a.v. material.

I wake to the sounds of the gear heads across the alley revving car engines.

Thanks too btw!
Great vid man. Been waiting to see ti omni back on website myself. Guess I just gotta call my buddy George, see if he can hold one for me:tup:. I'm just gonna order a blackwood omni and wait on a ti tube... Ready to upgrade from M , feel like I'm missing out... Cheers, D.

hiwhatsup

hey,
thinking about buying an omnivap as my first vaporizer, how do you think about using it in a group of like 3-4 people? how many times would you have to repack the bowl to get a person very high?

hiwhatsup,
Reactions: Ricardo

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
That's why I consider this a session vaporizer. Sure you can get a couple hits and finish later but for me a session with the vapcap is a ritual that includes ramping up temperature and tweaking click times based on how cooked ur herb. I've never had a hit on my first click, so pulling it out and trying to use it like a grasshopper just doesn't work for me.

Funny how to me it's the opposite: the Vapman is my session vape that requires some attention and a bit of rituality while my Omni is the quick heavy hitter that can pack a serious punch in just a couple of minutes. That's one of the most intriguing thing about vaporizers to me: they are all different and the experience can vary among different users.

how do you think about using it in a group of like 3-4 people? how many times would you have to repack the bowl to get a person very high?

I would not recommend you any Vapcap as a device well suited for groups. Four people with an average tolerance would require a bowl each, to get very high sometimes I need two bowls in a row, both vaped in one hit through a bubbler. Another group related inconvenience is that the Vapcaps, as any other manual vape, requires a bit of technique so you have to school all of your friends or be the one to use the torch for everyone.

hinglemccringleberry

It seems pretty consistent that no one gets big thick hits on their 1st heat cycle. So has anyone ever applied the heat for a few to several seconds past the first click on the first cycle to get straight to the big volume hits? If so, how many seconds past the click did you go? Was it a success? Also if you can mention what lighter youre using that would be helpful as results will vary based on how many flames you're running.

janusportal

On the subject of bowls, how many times do people heat them and how high do they get per bowl?

I've got a feeling that when I was using my Vapcap back in Amsterdam, I wasn't heating it quite right. Didn't have a great selection of lighters, however. :)

janusportal,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It seems pretty consistent that no one gets big thick hits on their 1st heat cycle. So has anyone ever applied the heat for a few to several seconds past the first click on the first cycle to get straight to the big volume hits? If so, how many seconds past the click did you go? Was it a success? Also if you can mention what lighter youre using that would be helpful as results will vary based on how many flames you're running.
There are apparently a number of people getting huge first hit who are preheating the cap, cooling it down and then reheating and taking a hit. This doesn't really appeal to me because I prefer the cooler hits at the beginning to get flavor hits. If I was using some nasty flavored goods I would probably start out this way.
On the subject of bowls, how many times do people heat them and how high do they get per bowl?

I've got a feeling that when I was using my Vapcap back in Amsterdam, I wasn't heating it quite right. Didn't have a great selection of lighters, however. :)
This will be pretty tough to get consensus on as folks are after different things as described above. I usually do 3 heating cycles, but can get it done in two. It is certainly true that the lighter/torch you use can make big differences, more so than any other vape I have used.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags

As @cybrguy said you can have a huge first hit preheating the cap. I do this when I use my Omni through water and I can extract a whole bowl in a single hit. Anyway if you are using a Vapcap dry I would not recommend doing this as you will miss the most flavorful part.

Alegre

Pobre payaso

That was the case for me when using the triple flame torch.

With the single flame torch, heating the cap on the center or lower while spinning I get huge hits on first heating cycle, which is exactly what I want from the vapcap. I even like when it chokes me out a little :)

Btw, I do go a second or two pass the click sometimes, not always and can still get big, strong hits.

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
@mccringleberry, I accomplish a big first hit with the preheat method. It's easy to develop an intrinsic feel for a preheat. Try a triple torch for 4 or 5 seconds, 15 second pause, then heat to click.........BOOM

DorianGray

I get white walling hits on my first heat cycle, no preheat, no heat past the click.

What I do is:
-make sure the material is dry
-use a dual flame torch
-apply the torches on the N, perpendicular to the cap
-block the carb with tape

Voila!

VaporMifflin

Does anyone else have issues with their Nonavong not sealing in a water piece? I'm using a blackwood Nonavong stem with an M tip, and air comes in past the non-round Nonavong shape. My M with a fat mouth piece seals fine, and my Omni with the fat mouthpiece seals fine.
Am I doing something wrong, has anyone else experienced this?

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Does anyone else have issues with their Nonavong not sealing in a water piece? I'm using a blackwood Nonavong stem with an M tip, and air comes in past the non-round Nonavong shape. My M with a fat mouth piece seals fine, and my Omni with the fat mouthpiece seals fine.
Hmm, mine seals fine. Maybe yours got cut wrong? There's bound to be a few lemons in the mix with any mass produced item. I'd contact Dynavap, I'm sure they'll take care of you. Their customer service is second to none.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

:peace:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Also, glass can be a little out of spec sometimes, and the NonaVonG doesn't leave much room for error, especially on the shorter body version. A little Beeswax/mineral oil salve can help seal tiny imperfections. Check a different female fitting if you have one, then if nothing works, contact George and/or Arielle.......they will square you away!

Top Bottom