grokit

well-worn member
Fins schmins, I don't care let's split the difference for gen 6 and make it 6 fins. I didn't like the culvert look of the gen 4 bowl, I like how the new tip flattens out the part between the grooves imo it's a better look. So if someone gets a gen 5 tip & wants to trade for a gen 4, I would give you the one I just bought for it.

:sherlock:

Last edited:

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Personally I support whatever improvements @VapCap chooses to make! .

No doubts about how George and his team ,doing their job.
But nobody's perfect .
I also trust,that evolution is achieved with the aid of constructive critism,amongst others.
For me beyond aesthetics ,reducing the fins from 7 to 5 is some sort
of "equalising " the "classy" Ti tip with the "cheapo" SS tip of M .
There's practically no difference anymore that will justify the high cost of the Ti tip.
Less Fins = less manufacturing time + less Ti material( actually more milled away ) = less cost .
but -still for me- goes like this also :
Less Fins = less cooling ( by convection) surface = hotter vapor.

And last but not least ,yes,aesthetics (VAS is almost 100% about aesthetics ,right ? )
Less fins =more "tube" exposed = ugly tip .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tip for cleaning the tip :A tad of classic white toothpaste along with a bit of baking soda
on an old wet toothbrush,can make miracles ,specially between fins !

Last edited:

wiz4769

Thats interesting i have personally not had any throat irritation using it dry.

I would suspect you are more used to yours and possibly not taking giant pulls like I always try to...which I will try to change a couple things up to maybe clear this issue up. Im still used to smoking it and always taking big lung busting hits....I totally blame myself or my method to why this happened.

I did find a water piece on DHGate that looks like just what im looking for, small and cheap to try out. And from looking on Sneaky Petes site I can get a 10mm to 14mm adapter and not need to get or use the rubber mouth piece either.

rBVaEFc9nIWAH-QoAALg9DcAKQA298.jpg

jds

Does anyone know when they will start(or started?) shipping those 5-fin tips? I have a Ti Omnivap currently in transit that was shipped on May 1st (ordered during 420 sale) and I'm curious now. I'm hoping it has the 5-fin tip so I can have both revisions here, but I guess it might have shipped before they finished machining those new ones..

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well I guess my next move is to look for a cheap small water piece to use with my M for taking the giant hits I like to take. And adapt a new method for using it on its own to not kill my throat....What are some options for low cost small water pieces?
Well, you can always go for a classic. The D020 @ about $25.
ABWRKKw.jpg

Edit: dif pic
The link in my sig is live.

There are a gazillion choices over here. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-967#post-1118771

Last edited:

Whissmu

Today my vapcap M (the first) arrived from buy the 420, it took 19 days to arrive at my home in Spain.
I have not been able to experience much, I scare -> create combustion when just made the first click, it does not inspire confidence.
It is time to give relief; to daily use of the Vapman by the VapCap M,
With time and use I will have more to evaluate
image.jpg

Last edited:

natural farmer

Greetings!

The past few weeks have been rather intense here, and it gave all of us an opportunity to really push ourselves and see what is possible. With the launch of the M and then the 420 sale right after it, April challenged all of our skills, systems and endurance. :) Thank you everyone for this most awesome challenge.

Now since we are finally getting caught up and more back on schedule, I was able to get a few videos put together to address a few items there may have been a bit of confusion over.

This one goes over the modularity of the M relative to the rest of the Dynavap V.A.S. Vapcap Accessory System.

This one is specific to the few non-modular components of the M.

In addition to this we have reworked the Ti tip. This is not a major upgrade performance wise, but it does continue the evolution and intent of the Ti tip.

Here it is...

IMG_20170508_171852735_zpsj5b1uslb.jpg

First thing, is the reduction of the fins from 7 to 5. This is partially in response to a few comments regarding material getting stuck in the tight clearance between the fins, but more importantly (thank you Jason) it allows us to further reduce the mass where it isn't really needed. This may not seem like much, but with a bit of engineering and reconfiguration, we were able to reduce the total mass by almost 20%.

So the new tip now weighs just a few milligrams more with the cap on as the last tip did with the cap off.
What does this mean? When holding one of our devices with the new tip, it feels a bit more balanced as the center of gravity is shifted more towards the mouthpiece.

We didn't remove much more material from the extraction chamber, so this model should still heat and cool very similarly to the previous 7 fin version.

Onto some other news, the all titanium Omnivap is scheduled for a return around the end of this month. It will reappear with a new and exciting member of the family. The Omnivap XL. Pictures coming soon.

On our website, we are also working on adding more items to the Dynabuilder, and adding some more shipping options. For the shipping, we will be adding DHL as a faster option for our international customers.
In addition, we will have a selection for non-green packaging if anyone would want that. ??
If non-green packaging is desired now, before we get the option integrated, just leave us a note when you check out. We have always had plain packaging available for those special circumstances (like a birthday surprise) it will just be easier to select it once we have the option live.

So as we get back into our groove here at the VapLab it is with much appreciation and gratitude.

Thank you for this! We love what we do, and with your support we will continue to innovate and improve our products.

Cheers,

George
I have to say I like the looks of the 7-finned tip more and it was a nice detail to distinguish between the entry-level "M" tip and the premium Ti one.
I would prefer to see some rework be done inside the Ti tip's bowl with an extra lip for the screen to catch better and not moving around so much. :2c:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Today my vapcap M (the first) arrived from buy the 420, it took 19 days to arrive at my home in Spain.
I have not been able to experience much, I scare -> create combustion when just made the first click, it does not inspire confidence.
It is time to give relief; to daily use of the Vapman by the VapCap M,
With time and use I will have more to evaluate
image.jpg
You will be fine! Just respect the click and when it clicks stop applying heat. As long as you let the VapCap click on and click off, you won't combust. I find I am getting a few more hits per load with the VapCap M than with my glass one, so it will be a little more forgiving. And be careful, it is a hot end even after it clicks to indicate it is cooled off.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Some differences I 've noticed so far between the two tips (SS vs Ti ) :

-The Ti tip gets warm or cool enough to click ,faster than the SS tip.

-The Ti tip is somewhat better/faster/easier at juice extraction.

-The Ti tip does not get that dirty like the SS tip.
Seems as gunk can't "stick" that easy to the metal surface.

-The Ti tip has significally less draw restriction ,versus the SS tip.

-The Ti tip does not burn my fingers that easy ,like the SS tip.
Seems as it stores less heat,for less time.

-Ti tip is ideal / more suited for micro dosing and/or for making VC more of a "sessy" vaporizer.
The SS tip from the other hand,transforms your VC into an awesome "one-hitter" .

-Maybe it's just my idea,but it seems that the vapor produced by the Ti tip ,
is somewhat cooler and more tasty ,than the vapor produced by the SS tip.
(at least for the first couple of hits/tokes ) .

[url=https://ibb.co/egfxY5] [/URL]
Cheers.

Edit : Say I can find a NonaVong blackwood stem with lots of cracks and pores .
Then mix some water based epoxy with 24K gold fine dust .
And then apply carefully that golden epoxy on the stem ,
so that every crack ,pore ,hole and other surface imperfections will
be thoroughly stuffed with "golden epoxy" .
Let it set for 24 hours.
And then with some fine grained sanding bring the blackwood stem to a natural
"hardwood" luster state .

Can you imagine how that would look ?
Hints:
http://imgur.com/f7ObIqi
http://imgur.com/tjdzCkP

Or instead of gold dust ...
Maybe "glow-in-the-dark" inlays ?

Now that's a way to transform "cracky" wooden stems/bodies ,
into unique pieces of art !

Last edited:

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Yeah, this GITD-DIY-project I would like to do myself as a desk for a vape station. Believe it will look fine with a BW stem/body too. Perhaps it's a little bit too much - bling-bling - with gold?
A BW with all the cracks and pores filled with gold shinny particles .
Try to imagine the contrast .
Black and gold.
Place in the image the golden tinted Ti tip ,now ...
See what I mean ?

Like gazing at night sky ,away from any city light polution .
Giving dull and boring blackwood some universe realms ...
:science:

(Should I vape less ,you think ? :rofl:)

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I find I am getting a few more hits per load with the VapCap M than with my glass one, so it will be a little more forgiving
I have a similar impression sadly I still not own anymore my original glass vapcap for direct comparison.

I can get 6-10 hits with ungrounded flowers, no grinding at all even during session and load comes out perfect brown! I remenber I didn't liked the Vapcap cause it was too hot and didn't provided a good taste. My "M" give me perfect quick and efficient medication, taste is really better but slightly metallic while new and it seems indestructible!

Definitly happy I let another chance to DynaVap! I'll continue to recommand the vaponic but I'll add the vapcap now (the better would be to get both!)

My M (well 3 Ms, one for me, one for the missus and one for a friend) arrived today. Fantastic service from vapefiend as usual, ordered Sunday, delivered this morning.

Whats the best way of cleaning them ready for a test drive this evening? A complete strip down, a quick dip in ISO and a good rinse? I'm thinking I'll be leaving the O rings on this time as I've seen people saying they struggle to reposition them.

Is that an adjustable bowl in the tip as well? Out of the tube the bowl looks bigger then the OG but I see a few groves suggesting I can move the screen. Cannot wait to try it out later!

almost there

My M (well 3 Ms, one for me, one for the missus and one for a friend) arrived today. Fantastic service from vapefiend as usual, ordered Sunday, delivered this morning.

Whats the best way of cleaning them ready for a test drive this evening? A complete strip down, a quick dip in ISO and a good rinse? I'm thinking I'll be leaving the O rings on this time as I've seen people saying they struggle to reposition them.

Is that an adjustable bowl in the tip as well? Out of the tube the bowl looks bigger then the OG but I see a few groves suggesting I can move the screen. Cannot wait to try it out later!
And make sure u run a q-tip thru the condensers. I cleaned all my M's when they arrived with an ISO soak, was very surprised how much residue was still in there after the soak.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
The NonaVong : An honest re-view.

My first contact with Dynavap's world of wonders was made with the VapCap M model.
But I'm not going to review the M .
I never had a glass VC or an OMNI VC .
Maybe one day I will express my thoughts for them ...:brow:

( I'm a nasty vape critic,I guess ...:evil:...
But since that's the only way-the act of vaporizing- for me to medicate and
keep enjoying this ride ,
I really feel an internal urge to learn as much as possible for the equipment
and the procedures involved .And of course there are things found ,
that either I appreciate very much or dislike very much ... )

Ahhh..
The NonaVong ..

Say ...The woodies?
Always thought that the "woodies" are kinda ...flimsy .
Excuse me for being an arse,I really do not know how hard and durable are the stems/bodies
of the woodies .They maybe hard and durable well enough.
Still,that won't do for me .
They remain flimsy ,to my eyes.
Thin-walled wooden tubes....
:nope:

But the NonaVong ?

Allow me to be "unholy" ,but if the M and the Woodies are like joints ,
the nonavongs are like fat cigar blunts !

Lots of wood material.
Sturdy ,thick bodies and stems .
Love the hexagonal shape.
Easy to roll inside fingers while heating the cap.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G design !
:clap:
A-W-E-S-O-M-E feel and looks !
:rockon:
Lightweight ,lighter than an average sized ,real cigar !
:tup:

With some fine grit sand paper (>1000 ) the nonavong
stems/bodies can have a really fine natural luster surface finish .
Then they come to shine !
Coupled with the amazing Ti tip and here you go .
A small vaporizing wonder that fits inside your palm !
Classy ,elegant, super efficient and simple !

My nonavong is my main vaporizer ,right now .
For so many reasons,that myself already got lost ,while counting them .
Have forgoten totally about batteries charging , heating times ,etc ...
Have forgotten totally all my rest of my vapes.
All the rest of vapes ,actually.
Do not care -at all- for the rest of the vapes outta there ,
to be totally honest with you ,guys !
:mental:

Well ok,I will keep my Ms ,mainly when out of home ...
They are the "don't-really-care-if-they-are-given away-lost-stollen-or -forgotten"
cheap substitutes of my nonavong !

I really wish to see more different materials involved into the manufacturing of
nonavong stems and bodies .

More exotic woods.
Maybe even a full titanium stem !
:borg:

But then again..
That's just me having some time to kill
and lot's of love for my nonavong to express meanwhile ...
:love:

I know ...
:goon:
Time to STFU.

P.S.
Never really understood how come the germans build the Cadillac of vapes,
while the americans build the Mercedes_Benz of vapes .
Odd enough ...
:freak:

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Never really understood how come the germans build the Cadillac of vapes,
while the americans build the Mercedes_Benz of vapes .
Odd enough ...
:freak:
A new cold war of sorts...except no body dies and we're all high. a win-win.

If only we could get the drones to replace their bombs with vapcaps and we might be able to spread some peace and some pieces.

almost there

Ladies and gentlemen, please meet the newest member of my vapcap family. Just received this little beauty from @phattpiggie, can't describe how absolutely marvelous this stem looks and feels with words. I've always been the type of person to share everything that's mine and that is especially the case with all my vapes. For once I do not feel incline to share:nope:, this lovely thing is mine and mine alone.
D6enaxP.jpg

D6enaxP.jpg

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Out of curiousity, how do you find using the Caps in a densely populated urban environment? I agree these are super portable. I am "bashful" about using them in public however which takes a bit from the portability factor. Fortunately I can usually hit it in my car or a bathroom.

I like to use mine while on the go, but VC seems to be more "smellable" than some of my other vapes. To be effective and more discrete in public keep moving while exhaling and be subtle about it. Don't heat to click after first heat. Just warm it up a bit for lighter vapor. And, be careful who sees you heating. That butane torch and any kind of VC can come off looking like you're doing much harder shit than vaping some MJ.

I got totally spotted by a few "security" guys (parking lot security, not the real cops that cruise my favorite lot) while tailgating before a ballgame just last week. Figured I was not obvious at all with the breeze we had that afternoon, but they were all over me in no time. No big... they were cool with it and we hung for a bit. Their general feeling was that this was subtle, barely perceptible and cool. They also mentioned that sitting there smoking a joint would not have been and that they would have told me to put it out, and brought the cops over if I didn't or lit back up. However, they thought the VC was a cool way to go (who doesn't?) and I think one of them may even look into one for himself when he's not "on-duty". Much respect for those like them who show respect and treat people like adults. This same level of "security" are more to keep an eye on things, and chill bad situations if they can. If they can't they call the cops over. In return for their upright actions, I left a few beers for them when we went into the game. Worth noting, this wasn't really a "bribe". All was cool and while they were leaving I asked if I could leave a few beers for them. They seemed much more appreciative of this, than I actually was with their coolness about my vaping!

FWIW, I switched to the MistVape as soon as they were on their way. Seems easier to me to control vapor thickness and level, and keep it more on the down-low. I will also walk down the street using MVT or Mi acting like it is an e-cig, while keeping vapor thin, if there is a good breeze. You'd be surprised how few people have any idea of what you're doing. Last weekend while on a pretty crowded street (and waiting for the GF to cruise yet another pointless little "boutique" shop) I even heard one person say to their friend, "No, he doesn't have a lighter, he's using one of those damned e things." They were less than 10 feet away, looked like they were pretty familiar with weed, and had NO IDEA of what I was up to. :brow:

Greetings!

The past few weeks have been rather intense here, and it gave all of us an opportunity to really push ourselves and see what is possible. With the launch of the M and then the 420 sale right after it, April challenged all of our skills, systems and endurance. :) Thank you everyone for this most awesome challenge.

Now since we are finally getting caught up and more back on schedule, I was able to get a few videos put together to address a few items there may have been a bit of confusion over.

This one goes over the modularity of the M relative to the rest of the Dynavap V.A.S. Vapcap Accessory System.

This one is specific to the few non-modular components of the M.

In addition to this we have reworked the Ti tip. This is not a major upgrade performance wise, but it does continue the evolution and intent of the Ti tip.

Here it is...

IMG_20170508_171852735_zpsj5b1uslb.jpg

First thing, is the reduction of the fins from 7 to 5. This is partially in response to a few comments regarding material getting stuck in the tight clearance between the fins, but more importantly (thank you Jason) it allows us to further reduce the mass where it isn't really needed. This may not seem like much, but with a bit of engineering and reconfiguration, we were able to reduce the total mass by almost 20%.

So the new tip now weighs just a few milligrams more with the cap on as the last tip did with the cap off.
What does this mean? When holding one of our devices with the new tip, it feels a bit more balanced as the center of gravity is shifted more towards the mouthpiece.

We didn't remove much more material from the extraction chamber, so this model should still heat and cool very similarly to the previous 7 fin version.

Onto some other news, the all titanium Omnivap is scheduled for a return around the end of this month. It will reappear with a new and exciting member of the family. The Omnivap XL. Pictures coming soon.

On our website, we are also working on adding more items to the Dynabuilder, and adding some more shipping options. For the shipping, we will be adding DHL as a faster option for our international customers.
In addition, we will have a selection for non-green packaging if anyone would want that. ??
If non-green packaging is desired now, before we get the option integrated, just leave us a note when you check out. We have always had plain packaging available for those special circumstances (like a birthday surprise) it will just be easier to select it once we have the option live.

So as we get back into our groove here at the VapLab it is with much appreciation and gratitude.

Thank you for this! We love what we do, and with your support we will continue to innovate and improve our products.

Cheers,

George

Great stuff!! DYNAVAP ROCKS!!!! :tup: :love: :nod:

George Briewa for President 2020!

david8613

I currently run a davinci iq, and a boundless cfx, which both are excellent at what they do! Awhile i go i wanted to get an "og" vapcap but hesitated because its glass and breaks. Now i want to get the "m" what is missing from the "m" compared to the other models? I dont know the differences. Thanks? Was there a sale going on with the "m" how much was it selling for?

david8613,
Reactions: needalift

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I currently run a davinci iq, and a boundless cfx, which both are excellent at what they do! Awhile i go i wanted to get an "og" vapcap but hesitated because its glass and breaks. Now i want to get the "m" what is missing from the "m" compared to the other models? I dont know the differences. Thanks? Was there a sale going on with the "m" how much was it selling for?

Quickly.. since I'm sitting here and trying to avoid work :)

Glass breaks when you break it, but have had my OG (and still use it) for more than a year. No breakage yet! Just something to keep in mind.

M is stainless steel and ss tip (as opposed to Ti) and has a few less swappable parts. I prefer my Ti tipped models, but M is awesome entry level at $50. Forget about the sale. It's over. Next one is probably in the fall (usually Black Friday and 4/20), so looks like you missed it.

Although you're timing is off for sales, you've popped onto this fast moving thread at a good time. Look at previous 2 pages and this one for some good comparisons of M & others, and don't miss the long post by user VapCap (the owner of the Co, & genius who came up with these things and continues to improve). There are even a couple vids in his post that discuss the M and differences.

Reading when looking for info is key on FC. Usually works a lot better and quicker than writing generic questions that get asked daily in a thread that moves like this one does. Actually, pretty much every thread for any established vape - but this one even more so.

DrHermman

Hello everyone!!

So last week my DynastashER XL and my new Ti tip and cap arrived! And some M's for friends too!!! :drool:
(420 sale, took 17 days shipping to Spain, no customs at all)

I've been pretty busy, but could enjoy them during the weekend... And I love everything!! :luv:

bcTK61c.jpg

The stash is great, super useful... and the bocote is so beautiful!! :love:

The G4 tip airflow is a great improvement compared with the G2... but I am happy to have both, as with the old spare parts I also had... Now I have an extra TiGlassy as a back-up or for sharing with friends! You gotta love the modularity!! :tup:

I also tried the Ms and believe they are a really great change compared with the OGs... Now the entry level to the Dynavap world has a lifetime product that performs great... And I am sure they will sell thousands of these all around the world!!

It's almost one year since I got my Tiwoody, and it's been life changer: It made me fuck combustion for real...
I just can't thank George enough!!! :bowdown:

HrUxTu0.jpg

And I'd like to thank all of you as well, fellow FCers, for the beautiful internet oasis you have created here! You are great! :rockon:

Peace!

needalift

Ladies and gentlemen, please meet the newest member of my vapcap family. Just received this little beauty from @phattpiggie, can't describe how absolutely marvelous this stem looks and feels with words. I've always been the type of person to share everything that's mine and that is especially the case with all my vapes. For once I do not feel incline to share:nope:, this lovely thing is mine and mine alone.
D6enaxP.jpg

D6enaxP.jpg
Super nice !! Do you feel classy when you use it . I k ow my @phattpiggie piece makes me feel more upscale and less scummy when I use it :lol:
Hello everyone!!

So last week my DynastashER XL and my new Ti tip and cap arrived! And some M's for friends too!!! :drool:
(420 sale, took 17 days shipping to Spain, no customs at all)

I've been pretty busy, but could enjoy them during the weekend... And I love everything!! :luv:

bcTK61c.jpg

The stash is great, super useful... and the bocote is so beautiful!! :love:

The G4 tip airflow is a great improvement compared with the G2... but I am happy to have both, as with the old spare parts I also had... Now I have an extra TiGlassy as a back-up or for sharing with friends! You gotta love the modularity!! :tup:

I also tried the Ms and believe they are a really great change compared with the OGs... Now the entry level to the Dynavap world has a lifetime product that performs great... And I am sure they will sell thousands of these all around the world!!

It's almost one year since I got my Tiwoody, and it's been life changer: It made me fuck combustion for real...
I just can't thank George enough!!! :bowdown:

HrUxTu0.jpg

And I'd like to thank all of you as well, fellow FCers, for the beautiful internet oasis you have created here! You are great! :rockon:

Peace!
You sir have a beautiful collection going there !!

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
So glad to see the Vapcap being such a success!!! And kudos to George @VapCap for working so hard and giving so many choices throughout the product line!

I had been having a blast with my OG until I did the mistake to tap it on a marble ashtray to empty it... A crack formed from the tip of the bowl to below the screen and while I used it for some time like this, it eventually fall apart.

Now I have another OG but the airflow under the cap is too tight for me to enjoy. Mixing parts gets me nowhere. I will try and eat some more glass with sandpaper but I am afraid it will become too thin and fragile.

So I was thinking it's time for a Ti Woody but have a few questions....

1) Can the condenser be pushed until there is no airflow from the carb or do I need to cover the carb again?
2) Do most of you feel there is enough airflow with a Ti tip and closed carb so I can do comfortable mouthpulls? It should be tight enough to make a normal draw really hard but airy enough so I can mouthpull....
3) Can a Dremel make extra channels on the Ti tip if necessary or is it too hard?

PS: I still favour Vapcap over the Milaana although Laana is a beast of a vape! :p

1) I'm not really sure if the inner surface of the wood stem/body would allow for that.
Inner surfaces of wood bodies and stems are not that smooth like the inner surface of the M body .
So ,inserting the condenser that deep maybe is sometning out of the question ,
as the quad rings will keep coming out of their grooves-standard positions .

2) Yes.Ti tip is what you need ,if I 've understood correctly what you seek for.

3) No.This is out of question.Forget machining titanium with an ordinary dremel.
Pretty dangerous operation for both you (titanium dust is extremely flammable or even explosive under certain conditions )and the tip (piece might chip ) and is almost certain that you won't achieve the wanted results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom