Company Rep
Here's a picture of the family:

X7F7SzA.jpg

The VAS is strong! Must.... resist.... :spliff:

...Resistance is futile. :borg:

:peace:
You need an omni!

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Damn @CuckFumbustion was that a self-tag (or third parson tag)?!!!
Nicely done!
If you mean the link in my Sig, they get the credit for the list. All those best of posts helped me these two weeks. And a lot of new VCers are going to want to research like I did. Glad you like. :)

Or when I refereed to myself in third person? :freak:
Yep, that's how @CuckFumbustion does it.:nod:

Here is the main 'Best of' thred.
Best Of Dynavap VapCap | FC Vaporizer Review Forum

florduh

I Just edited my message..
My tube was Gray, not black..

Well I got the XL condenser with the spinning mouthpiece. I really like how much easier it is to heat with it on. But... it came packaged in the standard tube so I can no longer store it that way. I see Dynavap sells "Stash" tubes in black that may fit a TI Wood XLS, but they look kind of fat.

I'll likely just order a longer "Doob Tube" from amazon.

florduh,

ArthurJ

So I got a burl vong and ti tip for use with my Wood Scents from the 420 sale.
It came with a hand written note explaining that the chamber on the mouthpiece is a little too deep.
Unfortunately they don't make these 18mm vongs any more (I guess I was lucky!) But it is a simple thing to overcome. All I need to do is add a second O-ring for a firmer grip.

So, to illustrate the point he included a standard condenser!

I only wanted the vong for use with my J-hook, but I am more than happy to have a condenser with a spinning wooden mouthpiece!

I just love the hand-written note and the freebie to help me out. These guys are the best!

CoWzgDS.jpg

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Speaking of magnets, I'm still puzzled by this. @mrb, could it have anything to do with the diameter of the magnet? Yours look slightly larger than dynavap's...

I don't know the size of the magnets on an official dynastash, but mine are 12mm wide. I don't imagine the size is the issue. The issues I'm having, combined with the information listed here isn't making a whole lot of sense to me. . . I 'm not an expert in this stuff, But I did higher physics in school and I'm a pretty practical fellow. . .

The magnets I initially ordered were "rare earth". I've just ordered some that describe themselves as "Neodymium" . . . who knows . . . I'll report back if I have any success. . . And then suddenly that eBay seller will wonder why he is selling out of magnets . . . :)

And an update as a new Dynavap user . . . . . (24hrs)

Loving both my M & Ti-Woody. . . yesterday I mentioned I thought I preferred a blocked carb using 2nd oring . . . now I'm a fan of completely open (so stay open minded new dyna-users) . . . still just on a single flame for now. . . but totally loving the dynavap thing. . . I'm happy to say this really is the nail in my combustion coffin! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Just recieved my latest package from Dynavap. Thought I would once more share my poor photography skills with you wonderful people :science:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTukFJmFo9z/

There is a crazy amount of detail in the Ti Woody S considering the size of the body. Absolutely stunning! :drool:
So....is there a some newsletter I got to subscribe to or club I have to join to get the scoop on these wood flamey looking Dynastash's and 2 carb holed OG's I only just tonight learned about. I thought I was pretty thorough browsing their website for days and days, saw none of those cool as hell rough flame edge DS's and only the normal one carb hole OG. Why 2 carbs?
:sherlock:

FreddieFresh

So....is there a some newsletter I got to subscribe to or club I have to join to get the scoop on these wood flamey looking Dynastash's and 2 carb holed OG's I only just tonight learned about. I thought I was pretty thorough browsing their website for days and days, saw none of those cool as hell rough flame edge DS's and only the normal one carb hole OG. Why 2 carbs?

I purchased that one during their Black Friday sales. Stock changes regularly so email them and ask about availability. As far as the 2 hole OG, I'm not sure if they're still being made. I've never used one because I didn't see the purpose in it, but to state the obvious, it allows for more inverse airflow and maybe offers a bit more variability

needalift

If you want an OG with double carbs and can't get it on the Dynavap website , you can get one from here http://www.puffitup.com/VapCap-2-DynaVap-p/dyna.vapcap-2.htm

@florduh , the black stash tubes are just a bigger diameter with a pop top for your stash not your vapcap . I don't have the large one , but I imagine it isn't any taller than the tubes the vapcap ships in . I have a small one and it's just shy of 1 5/8 " tall . I don't think these are what you are looking for to house your xl . There are some wood tubes with cork tops on Ed's TNT website which are made to hold vapcaps . I think is one on there for xls also ..
The maker of said tubes has a thread here..
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/wood4vape.24078/
Hope that helps.. I'm gonna wear out the edit button this morning :lol:

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
ohooooooooooo, this is perfect. Just home from work this Friday afternoon and I found a green envelope in my mail box. My first ever vapcap's have landed! OmniTi, M and OG Glass. I wasn't expecting delivery before next week. To top it off they slipped unnoticed through customs, even if the envelope had the values declared.

I've cleaned the Omni with alcohol and q-tips. As with most vapes, there were some machining lube left over from production.
b8n5m9.jpg

pointless to speculate on what it is, I'm reasonably sure they work with purchased tubes, and at NO point in the chain is there any reason for anyone to bother cleaning out the inside of that tiny pipe: we get it from DV the same way they got it from the people who first extruded it.

Until it gets to US; WE have reason to want all that squeaky clean, and that means we each have reason to do it. If OTOH we want DV to polish their products inside and out, it could well DOUBLE the cost to us.

I'm content to do it myself, for myself.
Dynavap will engrave your cap for the price of another cap which you add to your order and then write in the notes that you want an engraving; you can email the specific image to them.

However they've said engravings won't be available until after the surge in orders due to the 4/20 sale.

If you wanted to have one done on anything you've ordered in the 4/20 sale then you may be able to ask if they would hold your order until the end of the mad rush and have them engrave it when they have time. But I'm just guessing this may be possible, it may not.

@aestheticsnob i was told they would definitely be doing engraving again in the future, but the engraving holds up production of units so was temporarily put on hold til stuff calms down at DynaCave.
Ireally hope they do re-start the engraving: I kinda get the feeling though that it's turned out to be a big disruptinon for them
I agree with @Puffers , when I use a single jet it takes close to 15 seconds for the click . I also move the flame from end to end on the cap while spinning . This will help avoid the red hot spots . You will get used to the cap discoloration . It gives the piece a little character :)

I used to twist my vapcap back an forth between thumb and pointer when heating and I would sometimes see a little glow in the cap. Since changing my technique to where I now rotate using pointer and thumb, it heats very evenly and there are never any red spots.

I would like to try a single flame torch as I own a triple and a quad and neither quite cut it. Maybe a dual flame? I'll just have to buy them all and see. Lol
Try the dual-jet - it really is the finest lighter I've ever owned - and it seems to own a sweet spot on the Ti tip. ALL of the inline-jets I've tried (George sells both) have been a world of difference over every other lighter: they're both solid, well-built, and have real flame-adjustment methods! The dual sits right at the botom of the tip and licks respectfully up the side

I don't do reclaim. Makes me:puke:
If by "reclaim" you mean bowl scrapings, I'm sure we'd all agree: for my own part, I rinse my rigs in ethanol every week, removing fresh deposits of 'unused natural concentrate' on the regular (this discourages tars from sticking, building up & polluting the golden goodies); I re-use the same 'wash' to rinse-and-capture deposits from my tools, carrying cases & containers, and eventually it will get thick and I'll evaporate it, mix it with kif, and "hey, hash!"

One question! Any one got any idea why my dynacaps only attract to the edges of my magnets and not the centre? Obviously I used the wrong type of magnet . . but I haven’t googled this as of yet . . . :)

I’m also going to mention that my Ti-Woody body had a bit of a serious problem on arrival. The opening at the collared end where the tip inserts was not big enough. I could barely force the tip into the body or pull it out, regardless of lubrication levels. Both required EXTREME force and getting it in was almost impossible. And honestly, the o-rings would not have lasted more than 2or3 assembly/disassembly with that level of stress and friction. . . .
So I had to roll up a small piece of 240grit sandpaper put it in a drill and use it to open & smooth out the hole. Took me ages, because I went SLOW not wanting to make it too big. . . . Now it slides in & out perfect. .

Thanks to all the contributors here. From Vapcap care to butane filtration I’ve learnt a lot! :)
Okay, CONGRATULATIONS on your new happy bundles! May you enjoy them in peace, an in the best of health!

Had much the same issue with my vong body mating with a Ti tip; used the tiniest file just to take that sharp edge off), then ran a piece of candle wax around the new inner rim. Tight fit, but not scary, very do-able.

Your 'Cap is sitting on the side edge of the magnet because that's where you put it; what you're 'seeing' is the magnet *NOT* sucking the 'Cap away from the edge and toward the center. If you want it to sit in the exact center of the magnet, the magnet won't help: aim better.

needalift

Good to know !!
@needalift Thanks for the link. Thinking my one carb OG will already have a hard time getting in the rotation.

I saw the smaller Black stash tubes available, but I don't think it's the same as the tube my xls shipped in. It would be a pretty big.stash tube.

can you buy those tubes on the site or are they acquired only but purchasing an xl ? The large black snap stash tube available for purchase on the Dynavap site looks like a taller version of the small one I have which is completely different than the one in your picture . I'm guessing @florduh could contact Dynavap to get one if needed .

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

Want to know why the cap sits half on and half off? Do your own Googling. I have explained it three times and you don't believe me. If polarity wasn't important on magnets they wouldn't give you a choice.
I think we need a rubber stamp, because NO ONE READS THE THREAD. People want someone else to do their work for them. RTF Thread. Don't show your ignorance. At least act like you read it.
There is a lot of information in this thread, take advantage of it.

I'll pick-up my soapbox now, and move along. Doc

I'm not picking on anyone in particular, this goes to those that don't or can't force themselves to read.

GeeWhiz

DuMfBbQ.jpg
[/IMG] Check this out. If you rest the VC on its side over the flame it clicks in about a minute! I don't even rotate it I simply let it sit there... it clicks and puff puff. I'm thinking about putting a magnet on there and maybe carving out a little groove so the omni can also work. :)
cRwcNnc.jpg
DuMfBbQ.jpg

Last edited:

Ursula

My "M" arrived Thursday, the first DynaVap vape I've owned, and I am blown away by its performance. I thought you guys might have been exaggerating the awesomeness a little bit, but dang!

Prior to my M, I used my glass sherlock Vapor Genie almost daily. I also have a Lotus, which I like for water pieces, and my husband is quite fond of his VaporBrothers plug-in. I thought I knew all about vapor, but the M really opened my eyes to just how unnecessarily hot I've been scorching my herbs. My typical MO involved exhaling the biggest, thickest clouds I could and leaving the ABV pretty close to black. I thought that meant I was getting as much goodness as I could out of the green. But I'd also been getting frustrated for awhile, as even really good stuff seemed to put me to sleep more than anything and I just wasn't getting effects I wanted. Foolishly, my response to that was to blame my tolerance and crank up the heat (and how much I consumed) even further.

The first couple times I tried vaping with my M, I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. I was definitely getting some good flavor, but I was barely exhaling anything visible at all. And then I realized I was not only super high, but super high in the way I'd been missing for so so long. What a revelation!

I'll definitely use my other pieces more gently in the future, but M really might be my new fave. The seemingly tiny bowl is really the perfect size and I love not having to focus on the lighter while I'm taking my hit. I'm starting to learn how to pull some more visible clouds from it, but those feel a lot less relevant to my interests now.

Big thank you to George and the DynaVap crew for such a marvelous device, and a big thank you to everyone in this thread for all the information and experiences that convinced me to add yet another vape to my collection. Now I just want an OmniVap. And one of PhatPiggies incredible customs. And maybe a second M for passing around, ha!

GeeWhiz

My "M" arrived Thursday, the first DynaVap vape I've owned, and I am blown away by its performance. I thought you guys might have been exaggerating the awesomeness a little bit, but dang!

Prior to my M, I used my glass sherlock Vapor Genie almost daily. I also have a Lotus, which I like for water pieces, and my husband is quite fond of his VaporBrothers plug-in. I thought I knew all about vapor, but the M really opened my eyes to just how unnecessarily hot I've been scorching my herbs. My typical MO involved exhaling the biggest, thickest clouds I could and leaving the ABV pretty close to black. I thought that meant I was getting as much goodness as I could out of the green. But I'd also been getting frustrated for awhile, as even really good stuff seemed to put me to sleep more than anything and I just wasn't getting effects I wanted. Foolishly, my response to that was to blame my tolerance and crank up the heat (and how much I consumed) even further.

The first couple times I tried vaping with my M, I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. I was definitely getting some good flavor, but I was barely exhaling anything visible at all. And then I realized I was not only super high, but super high in the way I'd been missing for so so long. What a revelation!

I'll definitely use my other pieces more gently in the future, but M really might be my new fave. The seemingly tiny bowl is really the perfect size and I love not having to focus on the lighter while I'm taking my hit. I'm starting to learn how to pull some more visible clouds from it, but those feel a lot less relevant to my interests now.

Big thank you to George and the DynaVap crew for such a marvelous device, and a big thank you to everyone in this thread for all the information and experiences that convinced me to add yet another vape to my collection. Now I just want an OmniVap. And one of PhatPiggies incredible customs. And maybe a second M for passing around, ha!

I had trouble the first couple days also getting clouds but I got pretty high. I am not really sure where the learning curve changed but soon enough there was lots of smoke if you want it. I like to heat up to just before the click and cut the flame like a second before it clicks and this gives me awesome flavor for like two rounds.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60

It's nice seeing new users coming along and confirming the kudos the VapCap has earnt with the early adopters.

It sounds to me like you have been overheating your herbs.

The sleepy stoney feeling you've been getting is because of the higher temps.

The clearer heady high you are after is usually gained by going for the lower temp hits.

WHAT‘S THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE?

There‘s a temperature range in which different compounds of cannabis are released, each showing unique qualities in effect. While only experimentation will show you the high that suits you best, an ideal temperature to extract a wide range of psychoactive compounds is 185 °C. The optimal temperature range for cannabis is between 180 - 210 °C. Temperatures below 190 °C. tend to produce a more cerebral high, temperature above that tend to induce a body high.

excerpt from: VAPORIZER TEMPERATURES FOR CANNABIS - THE ULTIMATE GUIDE

The VapCap can be heated to different temps depending where you place your flame, the further towards end of the cap the faster you'll come to the click and the lower the temp. The further towards the body you go the longer it takes for the cap to click and the more heat is transferred to the material. [Faster = Cooler and Slower = hotter]:

PkHSibr.jpg

The higher temps tend to also give off a higher density of vapour. There should be a good medium point at which you can get low enough temps for that nice heady high but hot enough to get a nice cloud.

You just need to have a play and find your perfect spot.

Also, welcome to FC!

CanadianBakin

Top Bottom