exime

There is literally 1 dynastash left. What have you heathens done?!

I picture their headquarters like war-torn europe right now and George has a little white flag sticking out of the pile of rubble that was once Dynavap.

Last edited:

almost there

There is literally 1 dynastash left. What have you heathens done?!

I picture their headquarters like war-torn europe right now and George has a little while flag sticking out of the pile of rubble that was once Dynavap.
more like there are cases of champagne everywhere to celebrate the grand success of Dynavap:nod:. My 2 favorite companies, dynavap and sticky brick labs did spectacular for the 4/20 sales so happy to see things selling out.:clap:

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@WakeAndVape took me a while to 'click' it was you on the Tube.
Let's just say for now the Triple has peaked a little interest and hopefully it'll become a thing of beauty and not just three stems joined together to prove a point.

It usually gets refused when I offer it to my buddy, so you know it's good.

Also when I get a chance there will be some more work done on this, I keep threatening to get a piece of glass.
vykJeZX.jpg

@mrb good to see another UK'er and a creative one, hope it's all good round your neck of the woods.

Get stuck in @DirtyD, look forward to seeing what you've got stashed away.

I've had a great time with pressed kief just recently, crumble a few bits in a bowl and it lasts for ages. Monster hits for an age for the single user or pass it around with a torch.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Nice, I think @CuckFumbustion uses a similar method. Seems like one of the better options for air port coverage in terms of control and ease of use.

What type of wood is your stash?

It sure is efficient. I've played with this option, too. I'm usually more pragmatic and prefer function to form, but hate having the silicone ring on there. I dress my VCs up better than I often dress myself, and can't get over the silicone ring unless we're in near darkness, late at night, and thoroughly vaped. :D

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
George has a little while flag sticking out of the pile of rubble that was once Dynavap
THAT is never gonna happen. Our man George doesn't even know what a white flag is. He is built to just keep moving forward innovating along the way. Or at least that is how it seems to me and what all the evidence suggests.
Keep on keepin on, George. Dynavap has been a marvel to watch. And you have built a huge fan base that wildly appreciates your (and your crews) efforts AND your evolutionary incremental development.
We love ya, George. Keep it up. :)

Kermitt

Nice, I think @CuckFumbustion uses a similar method. Seems like one of the better options for air port coverage in terms of control and ease of use.

What type of wood is your stash?
Its Walnut. Fits good to my OG Brick :-)

Wow that's a lot better than my Putty solution. Do you know where we can get that specific ring online?

No, sorry. Its years ago I bought it.

Like these: http://www.ezigaretten-laden.de/mun...p/830-silikon-staubschutz-kappe-5er-pack.html

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
So I solved it with the air hole. It is a protection from a mouthpiece of an e-cigarette, cut into rings. Fits perfect.

13z8wkqnib2.jpg
28vmy4dgqpr.jpg
Yep, that's how @CuckFumbustion does it.:nod: If you go for a wider strip, then you can cover the carb entirely and use it like a socket adapter. I slip my 'M' in an SSV wand at home. Also easier to roll the VC with one hand between your thumb and forefingers. The 'M' is already cylindrical shaped.

Still looking for a pen clip that might fit the bill. Maybe @flotntoke might find that a little classier. Or perhaps a custom fit wooden ring that matches the wood grain of your VC? That is giving me other ideas:science:, Well back to the lab.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm using a pen grip from a ball point pen, over my M body, it covers most of it, and I just melted a little air hole with a hot pin, where the carb lines up, made it a little large so it would be easier to find. I can adjust it to be fully open, or close it up by adjusting the pen grip. Seems to be working well, and fits into the green storage case.

YO1nl9c.jpg

snackmaster

My cap will stick to the outer edge of my magnets a full 360* same of both flat sides. so i don't think that's the problem. Looking at that link it seems more like i have arc magnets with the wrong way round polarity...

Speaking of magnets, I'm still puzzled by this. @mrb, could it have anything to do with the diameter of the magnet? Yours look slightly larger than dynavap's...

Top Bottom