natural farmer

@needalift there is no carb, the resistance is the same for me no matter how long.
I've noticed a difference in performance tho which I can't really explain.
I'm assuming that the longer length accelerates the vapor speed, the longer the stem the more time it has to speed up. It could just be a placebo but I'm not the only one to have noticed.

On the 'grind or not' thing.
I've been 'ripping and stuffing' the last few days.
My regular loads are sucked into the tip but in the name of idleness I've been getting nugs and just stuffing them in.
Not enough to effect the draw but enough that the load feels solid and has not got the give a vacc'd load has.
Like chalk and cheese, the stuffed bowls last much longer and taste better for longer. Empty out shows a lite color in the centre of the nug, crushed up and back in the bowl for another cycle or two.
I get good results and satisfying vapor no matter how I load a bowl.

@Vapor_Eyes I've still to buy a piece of glass to hone that triple 18mm.
This however has given me a run for my money, it's like a joint in that I can put it down and come back to it as and when or you could pass it round friends.
The vapor production is massive.
u0gQGpG.jpg
Buddy? How much would one of this triple cigars cost me if I wanted one in the future?

hinglemccringleberry

Hi All, I'm still loving my ti-woody & silver surfer. The ti-woody is amazing at how well it gives hits and how conservative it is with your herb. Thanks you very much @VapCap. I am going to buy another dynavap for a close friend and I'm thinking of instead selling them mine and buying an omnivap. So my question is to all those that have had both or just the omni. Should I buy an omni or another ti-woody?
ill go against the grain here and say woody. thats the only one i have and i must say, ignorance is bliss.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Buddy? How much would one of this triple cigars cost me if I wanted one in the future?

Honestly, I couldn't say.
The triples are a work in progress, the first one was to prove the point, the next versions need some more refining so they look as good as they'll perform.

I've got the last few remaining orders to finish on this current list and then the next one is already looking like it'll be full in no time.
Not all the next orders are for VC stems. Mi 18mm, Eraser and a few other things to make and trial.

I'm aiming to get a nice balance between order fulfilment and development work. Once I have this balance then both versions of the Triple will get some attention.

And yes I've come a long way since I started this venture and as ever I'm humbled by the kind words from everyone here.

natural farmer

Honestly, I couldn't say.
The triples are a work in progress, the first one was to prove the point, the next versions need some more refining so they look as good as they'll perform.

I've got the last few remaining orders to finish on this current list and then the next one is already looking like it'll be full in no time.
Not all the next orders are for VC stems. Mi 18mm, Eraser and a few other things to make and trial.

I'm aiming to get a nice balance between order fulfilment and development work. Once I have this balance then both versions of the Triple will get some attention.

And yes I've come a long way since I started this venture and as ever I'm humbled by the kind words from everyone here.
Take your time buddy, your hands are certainly full and I'd rather see an Eraser olive tree sleeve from you first rather than a triple VC stem! :D

natural farmer

Not sure on the Olive it stays wet for ages so it could be prone to changing shape.

I think this phrase sums it up for the moment @natural farmer
'Είμαι παντού και πουθενά'

I may have an extra pair of hands coming to help with some of the work involved which will help no end.
You got it right I think! :D:lol:

You know your wood man and maybe you know your Greek too :p, so I trust you 'll find the right wood for the cause! :tup:

lemmeadem

Hey guys, been playing with my new style VC tip for a few days and have managed to jam the XLS condenser into the tip. Anyone have any idea how to get it out? It's stuck pretty fucking tight. :/

Like, two feet on a vice, standing up and pulling on it still not coming out tight.

I really don't mind that much, it just gets in the way of the modularity of my tip when I can't use my Omni mouthpiece with it. D:

lemmeadem,
Reactions: needalift

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Hey guys, been playing with my new style VC tip for a few days and have managed to jam the XLS condenser into the tip. Anyone have any idea how to get it out? It's stuck pretty fucking tight. :/

Like, two feet on a vice, standing up and pulling on it still not coming out tight.

I really don't mind that much, it just gets in the way of the modularity of my tip when I can't use my Omni mouthpiece with it. D:
Either stick it in the freezer or heat it up like Piggie suggested. Expanding or contracting the metal will be your best bet.

Lokbok

I have used both,the onmi really is worth the price. I say omni...

As an omni owner I'd have to say, go for....the omni!

I love mine and am gearing up for another :brow:

I think that everyone should have an Omnivap. It is a precision milled, beautifully engineered, built tough marvel. The Omni will be working when all others wear out, crap out or just die. Think about who you might leave this treasure to in your will...

Aside from the adjustable airflow, what in your minds puts the Omni over the Uni models? I've been looking to purchase a Vapcap for quite some time, but didn't pull the trigger way back due to the glass body. I've noticed these products have come a very long way in such a short time and I would love to purchase one of the Uni models. However.. having an all Titanium body is really attractive to me and I see that its only available in the Omni models. The adjustable airflow alone doesn't justify for me paying a lot more for just the prospect of a Titanium body.. so I'm curious if there are other benefits the Omni has over the Ti-Woodies.

Money is definitely a factor because I have a large collection. I have recently however, sold off all my electronic vapes and the only one that I own that isn't flame operated is the MFLB. I know I'm out of the norm in that I went "backwards" (in many minds) with my vapes. I started off with using powerful desktops like SSV and also owned 3 different portable ones from the Arizer line. Sold those off when I realized that I was even using my VaporGenie more than them. I know quality and small batches come at a cost, but I wasn't expecting the price of the Uni and Omni to be at their price point.. I was thinking more along the lines of them being in the 65 to 85 price range.. so if I'm spending more I'd like to make a proper purchase from the get-go.

Last edited:

natural farmer

Aside from the adjustable airflow, what in your minds puts the Omni over the Uni models? I've been looking to purchase a Vapcap for quite some time, but didn't pull the trigger way back due to the glass body. I've noticed these products have come a very long way in such a short time and I would love to purchase one of the Uni models. However.. having an all Titanium body is really attractive to me and I see that its only available in the Omni models. The adjustable airflow alone doesn't justify for me paying a lot more for just the prospect of a Titanium body.. so I'm curious if there are other benefits the Omni has over the Ti-Woodies.

Money is definitely a factor because I have a large collection. I have recently however, sold off all my electronic vapes and the only one that I own that isn't flame operated is the MFLB. I know I'm out of the norm in that I went "backwards" (in many minds) with my vapes. I started off with using powerful desktops like SSV and also owned 3 different portable ones from the Arizer line. Sold those off when I realized that I was even using my VaporGenie more than them. I know quality and small batches come at a cost, but I wasn't expecting the price of the Uni and Omni to be at their price point.. I was thinking more along the lines of them being in the 65 to 85 price range.. so if I'm spending more I'd like to make a proper purchase from the get-go.
Had the same thoughts with you and went with a Uni first but when the opportunity came for an Omni (and since I also wanted to try the newer tips) I just went for it and it was worth it!
What I like more with the Omni is the Ti mouthpiece feeling between the lips compared with the wooden ones or the bare woody body, the more solid feel of the condenser + mouthpiece, the precise airflow control that I find very useful when I put it through water tools and the fact that it will probably never break. Oh, it's a looker as well, either with the Ti body or the included glass one! :cool:

Lokbok

Had the same thoughts with you and went with a Uni first but when the opportunity came for an Omni (and since I also wanted to try the newer tips) I just went for it and it was worth it!
What I like more with the Omni is the Ti mouthpiece feeling between the lips compared with the wooden ones or the bare woody body, the more solid feel of the condenser + mouthpiece, the precise airflow control that I find very useful when I put it through water tools and the fact that it will probably never break. Oh, it's a looker as well, either with the Ti body or the included glass one! :cool:

Thanks for the reply. I'm seriously waiting for anything to help me pull the trigger on an all TI Omni. Maybe I'll sit around and wait for when there's a sale or deal.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Thanks for the reply. I'm seriously waiting for anything to help me pull the trigger on an all TI Omni. Maybe I'll sit around and wait for when there's a sale or deal.

4/20 will probably be your next chance, though I have no idea what George may be doing if anything. Keep in mind, when you order during promos (especially rare ones like this) your wait to receive your order is probably going to be much longer. I'm cheap, but I'm usually more impatient! :D

Top Bottom