Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
@ClearBlueLou I ordered my Ti Woody last wed. and rcvd it this last sat., total of 3 days! And I can not seem to put it down LOL :love:

I'm hoping I get my TI Glassy that quick! Placed the order a couple days ago. And would love to be able to try it out this week. Hoping I love it so I can justify getting a vong, XLS, and omnivap.

ShovelHead

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory!
I'm hoping I get my TI Glassy that quick! Placed the order a couple days ago. And would love to be able to try it out this week. Hoping I love it so I can justify getting a vong, XLS, and omnivap.
I'm sure it won't be long, their customer service is excellent! Mine was supposed to only be two days and it took three but I only live about a 4 hour drive to where they are located. :) I have no doubt that you'll :love: it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hahaha! Nope, that Omni XL is not mine. It was a picture George posted awhile back showing the XL....but just because THAT one isn't mine doesn't mean I won't be getting one!!!!

I LOVE VAPCAPS!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I'm sure it won't be long, their customer service is excellent! Mine was supposed to only be two days and it took three but I only live about a 4 hour drive to where they are located. :) I have no doubt that you'll :love: it.
MARIJUANA = SPANISH WORD

CANNABIS = ENGLISH WORD

It is here for us (no superstition)

COLAS = CIVILIZED & FREE

NUGGETS = SOLD by MONEY LOVER'S

OMIVAP = CIVILIZED = OFF the GRID

hinglemccringleberry

@mccringleberry, how long did it take to get to you?
My order shipped around 3 days after I placed it. Another 2-3 days in transit. No complaints here.

And when it comes time to clean the condenser tube, does anyone just swab it with a q-tip dipped in ISO? Or does everyone fill a doob tube with ISO and dunk it? Seems like using a q-tip would save alot of ISO.

Last edited:

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven

in customer service dynavap is A+... they make a fantastic product as well.

but order processing has been a Cish for me.

that said... just got my ti mp in the mail today. just awesome111 from bong to lip this things too legit.

What's the vapor production like on one of these from a full load? I am looking at a fat VonG for my existing 18mm glass but I don't want to get one if you really can't take big hits out of it. I understand it's small and portable, and I would get one just for that use, but.....for me, an 18mm shaped one is for milking. :D

Farid

The vapor production is excellent. The vapor thickness is the closest to smoke of any portable I've used. You don't need to draw slowly to get excellent vapor, it is produced when drawing normally. If a seasoned stoner was watching you hit a water pipe with a vapcap he would probably think you were smoking, not vaping the milk is so thick.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
What's the vapor production like on one of these from a full load? I am looking at a fat VonG for my existing 18mm glass but I don't want to get one if you really can't take big hits out of it. I understand it's small and portable, and I would get one just for that use, but.....for me, an 18mm shaped one is for milking. :D
If you can imagine smoking a standard bong load that you can rip in one lung full you have the vapour production of the Vapcap with regular herb. If you add kief you can really milk a piece good in my limited experience. My vapcap actually inspired me to get a larger bong because it's really pleasant to use with a water piece. I need to order a 14mm body before it arrives.

herbalist33

I'm sold. A fat blackwood VonG it is!

Do these ship after order or are they backordered or what's the deal on that?

Thanks for the quick responses, boys.

If you're wanting a milk machine, I'd actually suggest to get an omni Vong as opposed to a regular Vong. In my experience I can get set the airflow on my omni to milk any piece by just dropping it in the joint and inhaling. With a ti Vong you're gunna have to use your finger to feather the carb, which to me takes away from the experience.

I just think once you've had a go on a ti Vong it won't be long before you're shelling out more for an omni, so why not save some money in the long run and go balls deep from the get go:rockon:

Peace

If you're wanting a milk machine, I'd actually suggest to get an omni Vong as opposed to a regular Vong. In my experience I can get set the airflow on my omni to milk any piece by just dropping it in the joint and inhaling. With a ti Vong you're gunna have to use your finger to feather the carb, which to me takes away from the experience.

I just think once you've had a go on a ti Vong it won't be long before you're shelling out more for an omni, so why not save some money in the long run and go balls deep from the get go:rockon:

Peace

I actually plan on getting an OmniVong Fat and then an extra body for it (so I can put it in a Dynastasher).

Sweet!

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Also, what do you prefer in your chamber: coarse grind, fine grind, or no grind/whole nugs, and why?

I use whole nugs for dry sessions and a fine grind (Kannastor grinder with the fine plate) through water as it seems to help to achieve a full extraction in one/two hits.

A few people have mentioned an initial bad taste that is resolved with a cleaning.

My omni definitely had an unpleasant smell and taste for the first four or five sessions. To me it seemed to come more from the cap than from the tip.

antiksink

Rouge Warrior
Hoping (for no particular reason) to get mine today...

Ordered last Monday 1/16 and still no shipping notification, I'm still hoping it will magically be there today too! lol
Anticipation is too much... I made kinda a special order (XL Omni Condensor) but Matt said they were available... so shouldn't be a hold up there... I'm trying to be as patient as I can but I keep searching this forum as if it's going to get my order here faster...:mental::o:bowdown::lmao:

antiksink

Rouge Warrior
@antiksink Whats the add for the XL version, please?

And does anybody know the add for a damascus body for the OmniVap?

I was told the XL Omni Condenser will be available on the site soon. I don't know if they will be a couple bucks more then, but for now Matt had me add a reg Omni Condensor for $60 and then made a note that it was for the XL Omni then sent Matt my Order # so he could make a note himself. So short answer $60.

For the Damascus, I'm not sure....

Top Bottom