rweed

I'm pretty sure the shop is closed just because payenemy (or as they call themselves "paypal") dropped Dynavap and George didn't want people to go onto the site and try to order only to discover they can't. I'm certain the shop will be reopened as soon as a steady money service accepts this community!

friedrich

Little-Known Member
My VapCap came in on Saturday too; thank you George! I finally got to try it out last night and definitely like it so far :spliff:
Today I'll be seeing how it works out for my usual portable needs.

Thanks everyone for all the great tips and ideas already!
I have one question for anyone with a VapCap: can you use your unit without covering the carb hole and still get vapor? @IAmKrazy2, in your video I believe you take a draw hands-free at least once, so I assume this is possible? The reason I ask is because I found that I could not produce any vapor without covering the carb while taking a draw. Big hits definitely easy to get with the hole covered (though the draw was extremely restricted), but it definitely wasn't working when I tried just holding in my mouth and draw hands-free... Does anybody have any ideas why this would be? Thanks in advance

There's a slight gap between the filter disc and the inside tip of the condenser tube, depending on how everything's put together... I think it can short-circuit the airflow before reaching the chamber if it's too big and the carb is open. You might be able to adjust things a little bit to shrink that gap... although I've been aligning the mouthpiece such that I can easily feather the carb with my thumb and don't really find myself trying to use it hands-free too much anyway.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Any updated ETA for Woody Ti pre-orders? I am assuming that George recovered all the PP money before they shut it down?

Mister G,
I was hoping to verify that the regular orders are now being shipped, and if so is there a time line for the regular woody's being shipped? Super excited to get mine!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Good video, @IAmKrazy2 !

It would be fun going to a show with a pocket full of these things slinging them out like candy.

Looks like we finally have an answer for all those noobs who come here asking for a good vape for less than $50...well done! And we'll never have a classifieds post from someone selling their collection to save up for a vapcap!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, if I wasn't already ready that video would have done it. :)

If only George's Cart was workin. No worries, he has some catchin up to do anyway.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Madcap79

VapCap

Manufacturer
I decided to order one of these to see if it will work. Pretty cool if you could use solar power.

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291548919372&alt=web

Funny,

I got one of those things a few years ago. Fun toy. Made me think. Solar was definitely part of the plan from near the beginning, and when I get to finish developing this one it is going to be fun!

You may want to blacken your cap with a Bic first. The soot from butane is actually pretty good with infrared absorption. you will also want to reposition the focal point a bit closer to the dish too. This will help focus the energy further from the end of the cap applying more heat the side and not the end.

Here's to the greenest Vap there is.

Cheers!

George

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Funny,

I got one of those things a few years ago. Fun toy. Made me think. Solar was definitely part of the plan from near the beginning, and when I get to finish developing this one it is going to be fun!

You may want to blacken your cap with a Bic first. The soot from butane is actually pretty good with infrared absorption. you will also want to reposition the focal point a bit closer to the dish too. This will help focus the energy further from the end of the cap applying more heat the side and not the end.

Here's to the greenest Vap there is.

Cheers!

George

So George you are telling me you already have an idea for a solar vape? Color me intrigued. Would you mind tackling friction, crank powered, or even shake powered to keep me on my toes? Wind powered? Now i am really dreaming.

VapCap

Manufacturer
So George you are telling me you already have an idea for a solar vape? Color me intrigued. Would you mind tackling friction, crank powered, or even shake powered to keep me on my toes? Wind powered? Now i am really dreaming.

Yes,
It is in my patent. :). You can look it up on Google patents if you want to read it.

@VapCap Please give us an update about delivering / waiting times and production status. Thank you.

I am only able to ship out a limited number at this point as I am still waiting on my caps. I am trying to get as many out as I have parts for. Please be patient and understand I want to get these out at least as much as anyone wants theirs. I understand the sooner I get these in your hands the sooner you will share with your friends and then my business grows. So here's to simplicity, on its way soon.

Thank you,

George

natural farmer

I wonder if regular backers, like me, will receive an updated version or the early one like the first backers...

I would also love to see some ABV shots from recent owners cause right now we only have @IAmKrazy2's vid as a testament and he was too wasted to know for sure if the extraction was even or not... :lol:

herbalist33

Unfortunately, you can't just throw your cash at the screen, as it has been tried by a few members already ;)

Can confirm- it does not work.

@VapCap what's the situation with finding another payment method? I'm really really really itching to add a ti woody to my order, and as I'm in the UK, It would be cool if I could get it shipped with my original order too (although, if there's a bit of a delay on the woodys, il happily take my OG vapcap by itself!!! Literally itching here, prob looking like an addict going cold turkey right now :uhoh:) haha

Peace

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Just a little update for all you Cap Heads (can i coin that term now?)

One of my two triple torches died when i was out and about. I had a single torch in my trunk and was forced into using it. After a little practice, i am beginning to enjoy the single torch a lot. At the moment, better than the triple torch. I like being able to use the base of the cap for higher temp and the tip for lower temps. This is without a doubt one of my favorite vapes at the moment, and i am itching to try the Pyro (even more than the TI/Woody)

Cheers all you Cap Heads.

natural farmer

Just a little update for all you Cap Heads (can i coin that term now?)

One of my two triple torches died when i was out and about. I had a single torch in my trunk and was forced into using it. After a little practice, i am beginning to enjoy the single torch a lot. At the moment, better than the triple torch. I like being able to use the base of the cap for higher temp and the tip for lower temps. This is without a doubt one of my favorite vapes at the moment, and i am itching to try the Pyro (even more than the TI/Woody)

Cheers all you Cap Heads.

These are amazingly good news Krazy!!!

But mailbox was still empty today… :goon: :p

Top Bottom