UnDerBerG

This is my favorite micro-dosing method with the VapCap. Single hit kills the load.

There is is problem with this!

VapCap is fun to vape with. So even though I'm medicated off that single hit to a level where I wish to be, I still want to VAPE more with VAPCAP!!! :rant:

It is friday, weekend.
I draw as long as i can. Sometimes it cliks, sometimes not.

Microdosing rocks!!!

Peace, really

Alexis

So I got my single jet torches. Thanks @t-dub for recommending. (though I don't recall in what thread it was mentioned, maybe this one?). Definitely worth the $3!!!!

Now to the trial and ERROR on my part!!!
Tried heating the V level of the cap with it. Took a little longer than normal to click. Then draw and CHARRED! Damn! :doh:
I need to move up on the cap more to locate the "single jet torch sweet spot"...

Scuze me while I go meditate and clean myself of this char taste! :ugh:
Yeah I think the V is a bit low, right at the edge. I would try A level at first, but maybe not more than 5 seconds before I move to middle.
I hope my single jet torch will arrive from Dealextreme soon and I can experiment myself. With the quad it is hard to avoid heating the whole cap at a time. I think this actually results in more heating cycles, and slightly smaller hits, unless I really aim for the bottom end each time.

Joaon

Went to Atlantic coast today, Vapcap nailed it ! :luv:

ZuCdlij.jpg

lookhigh

FC member
Im a not fussy guy but why would i want a low THC type cannabis?
If on wanted more flavor and less effects you can vape at a lower temp.
Or am i missing something which is not unusual for me.

lookhigh,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

ME TOO!
I wish there was a way to get herb with less actives, but all the taste/vapour of top shelf.
Blasphemy I know, but my vanishingly low tolerance means that the VC's (and my Milaana) have me on the floor before I've vaped to satisfaction :uhh:

Still, there are worse problems to have than vapes that are too efficient I suppose :razz:

I wonder if plain old hemp can be grown/harvested in a way that provides a similar taste/vape to herb?

Sorry, I suppose this comment belongs elsewhere, but it does speak to the efficiency of the VC!
Then what you want is early harvested plants. There will no doubt be some compromise with less flavour as well as potency, but that may be the only way to vape much more without getting as high.
Time to get planting!

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Im a not fussy guy but why would i want a low THC type cannabis?
If on wanted more flavor and less effects you can vape at a lower temp.
Or am i missing something which is not unusual for me.
For me, lower temp's do give slightly less effects (and different effects too), but also substantially less visible vapour, and I like clouds!
But it's not just that, since I have a low tolerance, two half/two thirds full caps are enough to provide an entire evening's effects, but what I'd really like is to vape 8-10 caps over the course of an evening, simply because I enjoy using the VC so much.

More dilute effects could allow me to blow clouds all night without falling into a coma!
Diluting with other herbs is problematic in a couple of ways though.
First, they tend to require different temp's to herb, making it difficult to mix them for vaping together.
Second, I've yet to find another herb that I like the taste of.

I can't believe I'm advocating weaker weed :doh:, but there it is!

Alexis

Dammit, I was gonna get some of this from vapefiend next time he had stock. I guess that wont be happening!
Thus proposed ruling to ban CBD oil in tbe UK and take control of it as a "medicine":

HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE UNENFORCABLE. THE BASTARDS AND WITCHES DONT HAVE THE GROUNDS TO DO IT THANK GOD.

For once, a victory for the light. I was really depressed knowing they were clamping down on many sick individials' rights in the UK to live a much happier, healthier, more comfortable life.

Hooray everybody (for now, fingers crossed). Go, go CBD!

Kalessin

But it's not just that, since I have a low tolerance, two half/two thirds full caps are enough to provide an entire evening's effects, but what I'd really like is to vape 8-10 caps over the course of an evening, simply because I enjoy using the VC so much.
I wish I had your tolerance. I'm more in the neighborhood of 8 to 10 an evening. I would save so much money

Copacetic

I wish I had your tolerance. I'm more in the neighborhood of 8 to 10 an evening. I would save so much money
Well the VC seems like one of the best choices you could make then, as it's a real efficiency champ!

I definitely shouldn't complain about having low T, I don't mean to taunt those who need heroic doses to reach saturation!

Kalessin

Well the VC seems like one of the best choices you could make then, as it's a real efficiency champ!

I definitely shouldn't complain about having low T, I don't mean to taunt those who need heroic doses to reach saturation!
It is definitely good for conserving, compared to my PAX or even my EQ. Grasshopper is about equivalent, but I've lost my love for it mostly now. I use it maybe 1/10 times with the rest going through the Vapcap

Copacetic

It is definitely good for conserving, compared to my PAX or even my EQ. Grasshopper is about equivalent, but I've lost my love for it mostly now. I use it maybe 1/10 times with the rest going through the Vapcap
Same here :cheers:
In fact, I'd go as far to say that the only vapes I bother with now are my VC's and my Milaana, the GH has been lent to a friend for some time now, and I only want it back so I can sell it!

Choughed

I've been putting in a little wormwood first, then pack the rest with mj as usual, and vaping that mix. Not every time, mind you, since it seems to increase the effects. Been finding that just using the Vapcap every day/night I'm getting better results all the time - somehow! It was working great already, but now the clouds are getting thicker, and by playing with the carb, I can get clouds with almost every hit. Crazy magic. Like it gets better over time, broken in?

Sadly I missed out on the full spectrum titanium due to the email problems they were experiencing earlier. Never been so disappointed to hear my order has been shipped. Maybe next time.. :(

Chose

Thus proposed ruling to ban CBD oil in tbe UK and take control of it as a "medicine":

HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE UNENFORCABLE. THE BASTARDS AND WITCHES DONT HAVE THE GROUNDS TO DO IT THANK GOD.

For once, a victory for the light. I was really depressed knowing they were clamping down on many sick individials' rights in the UK to live a much happier, healthier, more comfortable life.

Hooray everybody (for now, fingers crossed). Go, go CBD!
That's great news I can't find any info on this do you have anl links to this update I love reading about stuff like this
Thanks

Alexis

That's great news I can't find any info on this do you have anl links to this update I love reading about stuff like this
Thanks
I have only heard anything about this directly from companies that suplly cbd oil, via email. There is nothing that I know of online.
Below are 2 emails I had. The first from "CBDoilsUK" before the good verdict came:

You may have recently seen that the MHRA want to reclassify CBD as a medicine. This would remove access to CBD products in the UK until a license is obtained, which could take years for any company to acquire.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN PETITION - Stop MHRA Removing CBD Products From Sale! Patients Will Suffer!

An MHRA spokesperson said:

We have come to the opinion that products containing cannabidiol (CBD) used for medical purposes are a medicine. Medicinal products must have a product licence (marketing authorisation) before they can be legally sold, supplied or advertised in the UK, unless exempt. Licensed medicinal products have to meet safety, quality and efficacy standards to protect public health.

We are doing everything we can to fight this decision from the MHRA. Whilst we cannot go into detail just yet we can say that multiple CBD companies have joined forces, and is taking legal advice on what we can do to keep CBD on the market as a Food Supplement, or at least extend the sale of CBD products until a license can be obtained. We will be updating you all in the next 10 days!

10% OFF DISCOUNT CODE - SAVEOUROIL

Whilst we welcome regulation from the MHRA, they have made it virtually impossible to continue selling CBD oil in the near future. They are requiring companies to apply for a Marketing Authorisation (£103,000) which will also need to be backed up with 5 years of clinical research which could potentially cost millions of pounds! If they allow a Herbal remedy licence we would be able to sell our products again within (hopefully!) a few months!

We are not suggesting our customers to panic buy. However, if it is critical that you maintain your daily CBD supplementation, we would strongly advise that you stock up 3-6 months worth. We are doing everything we can to continue to make CBD readily available in the UK, but right now it is not something that we can guarantee. There is a real possibility that from 1st November 2016 you will not have access to CBD products in the UK! Stock levels are very unpredictable at the moment due to heavy media coverage in the last week and some customers panic buying. Right now our stock levels are sufficient with one last shipment of stock due in early next week. We hope this will be adequate for demand until the end of October, but it is almost impossible to judge with the current situation.

We would like to thank all our customers for their support!

And this one from "LoveCBD", after the good news:

Hi all,

Just a very quick email at the end of the week...

Our legal team have got back to us today with some very good news: MHRA are definitely in the wrong here. No ifs or buts about it. They didn't have the right to do what they have done.

Therefore we are delighted to announce that Love CBD will continue selling to the UK.

Enjoy your weekend... we certainly intend to!

Kind regards,
Dan.

Oh another one from "Amma Life":

Turnaround for CBD Customers
We would like to send you an update on recent developments in relation to the reclassification of CBD (Cannabidiol) in the UK and how this effects the sale of Amma Life products in the UK.

Can I Still Purchase Amma Life products as a customer?
YES. We have consulted with legal teams and can confirm we will continue to operate, and to legally sell and supply natural high quality, hemp products for now.

The MHRA state that "We have come to the opinion that products containing cannabidiol (CBD) used for medical purposes are a medicine. Medicinal products must have a product licence (marketing authorisation) before they can be legally sold, supplied or advertised in the UK, unless exempt. Licensed medicinal products have to meet safety, quality and efficacy standards to protect public health.".

This does not apply to us. As a company we sell food supplements, not medical grade hemp or CBD products for medical purposes. We do not add CBD isolates to our products, as the hemp we use has been grown to contain a naturally rich, whole plant extract.

With regards to our oils, we sell a full spectrum hemp extract rich in naturally occurring cannabinoids.

What is the future for CBD in the UK?
In addition to extensive lobbying by organisations such as CLEAR, the MHRA are being challenged on several key points:

• Whether the MHRA do have the authority to impose a blanket ban on Cannabidiol
  • It is determined by case law that the MHRA is required to apply the multi-factoral test set by the CJEU in HLH Warenvertriebs GmbH (para 30, [2005] ECR I-5141) which stated that for the purposes of determining whether a product must be classified as a product or as a foodstuff, the competent national authority must decide on a case-by-case basis, taking account of all of the characteristics of the product, in particular its composition, its pharmacological properties (to the extent scientifically known), the manner in which it is used, the extent of distribution, its familiarity to consumers and the risks which its use may entail.
  • Where will the line be drawn between medical grade CBD and hemp products naturally containing CBD. Will all hemp oil products require a medicinal license?

We consider any attempt to classify our food supplements as medicines would have no legal basis.

Amma Life will continue to offer its premium hemp oils to customers in good faith that we comply with UK regulations.

Thank you

Amma Life Team.

I hope this provides you with something for now. Lets just hope for the best, but keep our ears peeled.

Imagine how unhappy the MHRA must be about this! If it wasnt serious and so wicked, I would find it funny!

Chose

I have only heard anything about this directly from companies that suplly cbd oil, via email. There is nothing that I know of online.
Below are 2 emails I had. The first from "CBDoilsUK" before the good verdict came:

You may have recently seen that the MHRA want to reclassify CBD as a medicine. This would remove access to CBD products in the UK until a license is obtained, which could take years for any company to acquire.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN PETITION - Stop MHRA Removing CBD Products From Sale! Patients Will Suffer!

An MHRA spokesperson said:

We have come to the opinion that products containing cannabidiol (CBD) used for medical purposes are a medicine. Medicinal products must have a product licence (marketing authorisation) before they can be legally sold, supplied or advertised in the UK, unless exempt. Licensed medicinal products have to meet safety, quality and efficacy standards to protect public health.

We are doing everything we can to fight this decision from the MHRA. Whilst we cannot go into detail just yet we can say that multiple CBD companies have joined forces, and is taking legal advice on what we can do to keep CBD on the market as a Food Supplement, or at least extend the sale of CBD products until a license can be obtained. We will be updating you all in the next 10 days!

10% OFF DISCOUNT CODE - SAVEOUROIL

Whilst we welcome regulation from the MHRA, they have made it virtually impossible to continue selling CBD oil in the near future. They are requiring companies to apply for a Marketing Authorisation (£103,000) which will also need to be backed up with 5 years of clinical research which could potentially cost millions of pounds! If they allow a Herbal remedy licence we would be able to sell our products again within (hopefully!) a few months!

We are not suggesting our customers to panic buy. However, if it is critical that you maintain your daily CBD supplementation, we would strongly advise that you stock up 3-6 months worth. We are doing everything we can to continue to make CBD readily available in the UK, but right now it is not something that we can guarantee. There is a real possibility that from 1st November 2016 you will not have access to CBD products in the UK! Stock levels are very unpredictable at the moment due to heavy media coverage in the last week and some customers panic buying. Right now our stock levels are sufficient with one last shipment of stock due in early next week. We hope this will be adequate for demand until the end of October, but it is almost impossible to judge with the current situation.

We would like to thank all our customers for their support!

And this one from "LoveCBD", after the good news:

Hi all,

Just a very quick email at the end of the week...

Our legal team have got back to us today with some very good news: MHRA are definitely in the wrong here. No ifs or buts about it. They didn't have the right to do what they have done.

Therefore we are delighted to announce that Love CBD will continue selling to the UK.

Enjoy your weekend... we certainly intend to!

Kind regards,
Dan.

Oh another one from "Amma Life":

Turnaround for CBD Customers
We would like to send you an update on recent developments in relation to the reclassification of CBD (Cannabidiol) in the UK and how this effects the sale of Amma Life products in the UK.

Can I Still Purchase Amma Life products as a customer?
YES. We have consulted with legal teams and can confirm we will continue to operate, and to legally sell and supply natural high quality, hemp products for now.

The MHRA state that "We have come to the opinion that products containing cannabidiol (CBD) used for medical purposes are a medicine. Medicinal products must have a product licence (marketing authorisation) before they can be legally sold, supplied or advertised in the UK, unless exempt. Licensed medicinal products have to meet safety, quality and efficacy standards to protect public health.".

This does not apply to us. As a company we sell food supplements, not medical grade hemp or CBD products for medical purposes. We do not add CBD isolates to our products, as the hemp we use has been grown to contain a naturally rich, whole plant extract.

With regards to our oils, we sell a full spectrum hemp extract rich in naturally occurring cannabinoids.

What is the future for CBD in the UK?
In addition to extensive lobbying by organisations such as CLEAR, the MHRA are being challenged on several key points:

• Whether the MHRA do have the authority to impose a blanket ban on Cannabidiol
  • It is determined by case law that the MHRA is required to apply the multi-factoral test set by the CJEU in HLH Warenvertriebs GmbH (para 30, [2005] ECR I-5141) which stated that for the purposes of determining whether a product must be classified as a product or as a foodstuff, the competent national authority must decide on a case-by-case basis, taking account of all of the characteristics of the product, in particular its composition, its pharmacological properties (to the extent scientifically known), the manner in which it is used, the extent of distribution, its familiarity to consumers and the risks which its use may entail.
  • Where will the line be drawn between medical grade CBD and hemp products naturally containing CBD. Will all hemp oil products require a medicinal license?

We consider any attempt to classify our food supplements as medicines would have no legal basis.

Amma Life will continue to offer its premium hemp oils to customers in good faith that we comply with UK regulations.

Thank you

Amma Life Team.

I hope this provides you with something for now. Lets just hope for the best, but keep our ears peeled.

Imagine how unhappy the MHRA must be about this! If it wasnt serious and so wicked, I would find it funny!
Thanks for that very interesting read
Maybe safe for a while

Top Bottom