Herbo

I can squeeze a gram of unground flower in the stash reservoir. The ER model has in addition, a silicone concentrate container which holds about .25 grams of flower or at least a gram of concentrate.
Thanks for helping me make my decision, gonna go with the regular dynastash. Really need to get a feel for how much herb im gonna need per sesh as im just getting back into the vape scene. Honestly might just keep herb in a pill bottle when im going out, I really can't see the dynastash keeping the smell contained.

Herbo,

Kalessin

The herb chamber is part of the Ti Tip. It attaches to the midsection (body, stem, straight or VonG) by the body simultaneously fitting over the end of the tip as the condenser slips up into it. The cap slides over the bowl section of the Ti tip. It is a friction fit. If it is too loose and slides off easily, pinch the body of the cap slightly to take it out of round and it will fit a bit tighter.

If you wait a few seconds after hearing the cooling click the cap will have cooled enough to gently pull off with your fingers and expose the herb chamber. You can rapidly cool the cap by blowing on it, placing it on the Stash magnet or some other piece of metal.

If you want to remove the cap while still hot, use the stash magnet, invert and pull off the cap or protect your fingers with a bit of material like cotton and pull it off with your fingers.

This is an exploded view of a Cocobolo Ti Woody. Cap, Ti tip, stem and regular condenser.
Hr9jdo9m.jpg

I bought my first Dynastash as a luxury item. I have since come to appreciate its simple functionality, the discrete petite presentation and classy looks.

It stashes your herb, two choices if you get the DynastashER and three choices if you get a DynastashER2. It's nice to have a bit with you at the ready. There seems to be no discernable odor from the stash. It houses a Vapcap. It is very handy a convenient. It tiny measuring at around 2" x 4" x 3/4".

The magnet is handy to hold the Vapcap upright while in use so it doesn't roll around. It can also pull the cap off and the stash can be tucked away by sticking the stash magnet onto something like a fringe or table hardware etc.

I thought that the Dynastash would be a luxury item but now I think that everyone who uses a Vapcap should have at least one whether you plan to take it out and about or just want an unobtrusive storage device for your endtable.
I really want a Dynastash but I cannot convince myself to move away from my current smell proof setup...I hope maybe George will look into making stashes with inserts for the herb container like was shown by someone recently, I'd definitely pick one up. Not handy enough to go drilling on a moderately expensive item and modding it myself. Hell, I'd have to borrow the drill. A methhead stole mine.

Squiby

I really want a Dynastash but I cannot convince myself to move away from my current smell proof setup...I hope maybe George will look into making stashes with inserts for the herb container like was shown by someone recently, I'd definitely pick one up. Not handy enough to go drilling on a moderately expensive item and modding it myself. Hell, I'd have to borrow the drill. A methhead stole mine.

I find my Dynastash to be surprisingly smell proof just the way it is. However, George has made several custom stashes for people here. If you would like the stash compartment drilled deeper to accommodate a small vial, it doesn't hurt to ask.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I find my Dynastash to be surprisingly smell proof just the way it is.

Me too, I find my stash surprisingly well sealed... I have very stinky weed, and I have my stash in the van at work, and no smell, even when left in the sun....

Now when I used to leave my flowermate in the van, it completely stunk....

Maybe it varies from stash to stash...

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I find my Dynastash to be surprisingly smell proof just the way it is. However, George has made several custom stashes for people here. If you would like the stash compartment drilled deeper to accommodate a small vial, it doesn't hurt to ask.

I can't smell anything when my Dynastash is closed either. I haven't kept any bud in the stash side, but I do keep my OG or Omni, whichever I'm using at the time, in it's spot. I can smell it when I open it, but not any other time. I may have one made next that has two compartments for both the OG and Omni, and carry them both. I can always fit plenty of weed in a contact lens case if I need more than what I pre-load at the time.

lookhigh

FC member
Strange i find the smell even permeates into my pocket from the stash, smells good but not something i want to have. Now that use the vial all is good.

lookhigh,
Reactions: jrcmang

nickdanger

Well, so far, I haven't kept any stash in mine, and the Dynastash just smells like wood. Some of the bud I have though is so potent smelling, I possibly would be able to smell it with the Dynastash closed, because I can even smell it faintly in the tightly sealed glass jars where I store it in a closet.

nickdanger,
Reactions: jrcmang

lookhigh

FC member

I have no problem doing this for anyone.
The postage would be a costly to Ireland and back.

jrcmang

Me too, I find my stash surprisingly well sealed... I have very stinky weed, and I have my stash in the van at work, and no smell, even when left in the sun....

Now when I used to leave my flowermate in the van, it completely stunk....

Maybe it varies from stash to stash...

I second this sentiment. I have a bocote dynastash xl and I have close to 1-1.5 grams of some super dank OG Kush stashed inside. If anyone has ever had OG Kush you know how extremely potent the smell is. No other herb carries the stink that this strain has IMO. My wife always knows when I open some up. We recently took a road trip to visit my parents and I had my dynastash in her bag and there was not a hint of chronic whatsoever. So IMO, a smell proof liner is not needed. The stash covers the smell very well by itself.

nickdanger

I second this sentiment. I have a bocote dynastash xl and I have close to 1-1.5 grams of some super dank OG Kush stashed inside. If anyone has ever had OG Kush you know how extremely potent the smell is. No other herb carries the stink that this strain has IMO. My wife always knows when I open some up. We recently took a road trip to visit my parents and I had my dynastash in her bag and there was not a hint of chronic whatsoever. So IMO, a smell proof liner is not needed. The stash covers the smell very well by itself.

Nice to know. OG Kush is one of the strains I have that is really potent smelling, and one I would have been concerned about in the Dynastash. In fact, when I take a small amount out and grind, it permeates the whole back end of our house.

jrcmang

Nice to know. OG Kush is one of the strains I have that is really potent smelling, and one I would have been concerned about in the Dynastash. In fact, when I take a small amount out and grind, it permeates the whole back end of our house.

Same problem I have! I now step out on the porch when grinding OG because the smell permeates my entire house.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Whoa. What kind of wood is that?

I think it's blackwood... :brow: It's beautiful right? I love my blackwood Ti and if I ever get a dynastash it's gonna be blackwood for sure. I love black in most things! :love: Black is the new black, you know... :p

Nope... it's wenge. And just again, cause it's fun to say: WEEEENNNGEEE (@Squiby :) )
It's pretty dark brownish/blackish though.. should have taken the Ti blackwood S outta the stash for contrast. It's blacker for sure...
Well, why not catching up on it now:

NYVR1jy.jpg

Blackwood shorty on a Wenge DynaStash double garage double magnet- along with a modified dabber tool to change flame size on my torches. Another cool thing: if inserted that way, it won't fall out if tilted - the magnets keep it in place. Give it a small tap in your hand and it will poke out :)

Kalessin

I've said it before, but for the people who aren't enjoying their Ti vaps as much as the OG, I really recommend installing one of the CCD screens. It's really changed how I feel about mine. Before it was something I appreciated for it's reliability and appearance, but I didn't really enjoy trying to milk the vapor out of it. Capable of big hits even then, but the restriction was a bother to me. Since installing the CCD I don't really even need to use the carb. Before I kept the carb plugged constantly to get good vapor, but now carb covered or uncovered I get awesome amounts of vapor and I don't feel like I'm killing my lungs.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Awesome! Where did you pick up that first j-hook? I've never owned a jhook, but after all this dry bubbler fun I've been having with my Vapcaps, I think I ought to try one!

Thanks for the post!

Peace
Sorry for the late reply, I was sick and it took me a long time to catch up on posts. This thread moves so fast. $11 + $4.50 shipping.
https://smile.amazon.com/18MM-FEMALE-MOUTHPIECE-ADAPTER-15/dp/B01D99XTMY

@StormyPinkness any reason that Blackwood Vong is mounted backwards in the pics? Looks like the tapered part is towards the heating end:hmm: Looks good and all for sure but it may work better the other way around. :brow: I've been known to be wrong though
Ha, you're totally right, I didn't notice in the pics. I'm wondering if I noticed at all, I can't remember if I switched it back.

Choughed

Not trying to be free with your money, but spend $20 or $30 and get two or three new bodies. I personally love the OG
Yes, good idea. I won't be removing the ccd screen on a glass body again, that's for sure. Soaking in iso should do it. Argh. I'm also still lusting after the carbon fiber body.. too many beautiful Vapcap's to choose from. Lucky my better half didn't let me give the spare Vapcap away just yet!! I'll have to order another spare for the neighbour. He'll have to wait a little longer. :p

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes, good idea. I won't be removing the ccd screen on a glass body again, that's for sure. Soaking in iso should do it. Argh. I'm also still lusting after the carbon fiber body.. too many beautiful Vapcap's to choose from. Lucky my better half didn't let me give the spare Vapcap away just yet!! I'll have to order another spare for the neighbour. He'll have to wait a little longer. :p

Yeah I haven't removed my CCD screen at all, cleaned it a few times just soaking and shaking in iso and it's spotless all the same (ofcourse mine hasn't gotten as dirty as yours it seems :p). And still enjoying the OG the most but yeah nice to have a spare that can't break too!

FreddieFresh

I had a lot of fun playing around with the og today. I've been preferring it dry so far. The first few loads I got little to no vapor but the effects were surprisingly strong. As I had anticipated I would be, I was being a too shy with the torch and a little overly cautious with the click. Subsequent sessions have yielded much bigger hits. I've still got some experimenting to do with my technique but needless to say, I'm really enjoying this thing. It's impressive when something so small and simple can be so powerful. And with the ti models, elegant as well. That how George gets you. He draws you in with the cheap model, and then once you're hooked, he takes all your money with all the gorgeous options available :lol:

Baron23

I've said it before, but for the people who aren't enjoying their Ti vaps as much as the OG, I really recommend installing one of the CCD screens. It's really changed how I feel about mine. Before it was something I appreciated for it's reliability and appearance, but I didn't really enjoy trying to milk the vapor out of it. Capable of big hits even then, but the restriction was a bother to me. Since installing the CCD I don't really even need to use the carb. Before I kept the carb plugged constantly to get good vapor, but now carb covered or uncovered I get awesome amounts of vapor and I don't feel like I'm killing my lungs.
When you say CCD, are you referring to the Ti screen that now ships with OGs or the Ti concave 3rd party screen many have posted about. If so, I replaced my Ti Woody ceramic screen with the 3rd part Ti screen with minimal improvement.

b0

Cloudy...
Testing week! I just cleaned my Omni and put the CCD screen that @Ruta sent to me (thanks mate! :bowdown:) it fitted without the clip so I'm gonna try it without it tonight after work:

K696AFQ.jpg

Also got this beautiful Dynastash (thanks @VapCap :rockon:)

6T2NIt9.jpg

Still searching for an insert for the weed side, if anyone can help would be more than appreciated :)

Between my Omni and my Milaana the poor FF2 gets no use with flowers, but it's amazing with concentrates! Really happy with my portables right now.

If anyone doubts about getting an Omnivap, go for it guys. On my top 3 with the Mi and the EVO!!

Top Bottom