NickDlow

Log Hog
Personally I'd like to one of these multiple ideas produced in mass quantity(at least enough for the pre paid orders) before thinking of more and more variations on the same thing. :2c:

Edit: I thought I was helping fund production not R&D.

Last edited:

bounce5

Personally I'd like to one of these multiple ideas produced in mass quantity(at least enough for the pre paid orders) before thinking of more and more variations on the same thing. :2c:

I think he might be attempting to do both at the same time. The ones on the website are in the process of being mass produced for the pre-orders, but he's also thinking of the new versions and improvements. It's exciting to see what he's working on, but it is also a tease since it's out of our reach and we don't know how well they work. It's still cool that he's sharing a few pics of possible future versions and advancements.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Does the glass vapcap fit into the dugout with it's mouthpiece? I thought maybe it was just for the woody and/or Ti version.

Not the current beta mouthpiece. The beta mouthpiece is really my only complaint on this product. But i am pretty sure George said all production mouth pieces will be flush with the body and will work.

I know for sure Woody and TI will fit as is.

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
George said a while back he was waiting on the first bulk shipment of magic clicking caps, I think mid September at the earliest? So no large shipments can go out until then, and all George can do is hustle while he waits. I'm glad he's chosen to include us in the design process, and I think we'll get better vapes for it.

Edit, found it:

As far as ship dates, I am waiting on my first full production run of caps. This is anticipated to happen mid to late September.

Last edited:

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
Is this a fact or an assumption? Because you know what happens when u assume...

to be fair aren't you making assumptions about paying for R&D and not the production of the product you pre-ordered?

don't get me wrong, I hope George eases your concerns. How a company transitions from the pre-order stage to the production stage is crucial and time will tell.

VapCap

Manufacturer

Edit: I thought I was helping fund production not R&D.

Production of the preorder models is proceeding as fast as possible until the parts arrive. I am currently in possesion of all But one part in sufficient quantities to complete the preorders.
I will keep everyone updated as I progress. I appreciate the patience.

Not the current beta mouthpiece. The beta mouthpiece is really my only complaint on this product. But i am pretty sure George said all production mouth pieces will be flush with the body and will work.

I am working on a different mouthpiece for all of the units as I move towards a modular platform. I will need to have it custom molded so this will happen sometime in the upcoming months. If anyone would prefer to wait to have their with the upgraded mouthpiece just let me know. Otherwise, the new pieces will not be expensive and won't cost much to ship.

I know for sure Woody and TI will fit as is.

Yes, the Ti Woody and full Ti versions will easily fit the dugout. The original model with the first generation mouthpiece doesn't fit without drilling out the dugout a bit at the top.

George said a while back he was waiting on the first bulk shipment of magic clicking caps, I think mid September at the earliest? So no large shipments can go out until then, and all George can do is hustle while he waits. I'm glad he's chosen to include us in the design process, and I think we'll get better vapes for it.

Still waiting on the definitive date, but I have been told mid to late September.

Thanks for everything!

George

Edit, found it:

Production of the preorder models is proceeding as fast as possible until the parts arrive. I am currently in possesion of all But one part in sufficient quantities to complete the preorders.
I will keep everyone updated as I progress. I appreciate the patience.

Yes, the Ti Woody and full Ti versions will easily fit the dugout. The original model with the first generation mouthpiece doesn't fit without drilling out the dugout a bit at the top.
Will the upcoming mouthpieces also fit after drilling? Should we drill to a specific size if we want to allow all of the planned mp's in there?

Last edited:
ragnorokk,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Dont most people have a stash jar? I wouldn't use a dugout ... i just need my jyarz. Isnt the whole point of a dugout that it looks like a cigarette?

Yes but it is also convenience. We do love our accessories at FC.

I have used the VC in open areas without too much for people concerned or interested. I know medical states like michigan may be different than more conservative states, but i certainly don't think the design is overall flashy. The dugout would be perfect for the concert or bar IMo

bounce5

Can we see some pics of what a gen2 mouthpiece looks like? Will those be on the pre-orders?

"I am working on a different mouthpiece for all of the units as I move towards a modular platform. I will need to have it custom molded so this will happen sometime in the upcoming months. If anyone would prefer to wait to have their with the upgraded mouthpiece just let me know. Otherwise, the new pieces will not be expensive and won't cost much to ship. " - Dynavap, post #634.

I noticed that he accidentally posted that info in iamkrazy2's quote box 2nd paragraph.

Last edited:

Krazzykid

Dont most people have a stash jar? I wouldn't use a dugout ... i just need my jyarz. Isnt the whole point of a dugout that it looks like a cigarette?
No. The dugout is the box.
The hitter that usually goes in a dugout is what resembles a cigarette, which the VapCap already has the same shape and size of a hitter. It only seems natural to have a box that contains your VapCap along with some pre-ground herb.

Simply remove the cap from the VC and push it down into the herb storage side to load the VC. It's about having all in one. If you wish to carry a separate storage jar for herb, that's your choice. Many people will want it all in one, however, which is where the dugout comes in handy.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I didn't mean to start a scare about the current mouthpiece. There is so little more I can ask of this device for what it currently is, and was really my primary and only complaint to George on the item. That said, the MP has no fuctional concern beyond the fact it is not flush with the body.

The current mouthpiece is soft, and It does work great to stick in your mouth and puff away, cleans in seconds, comes on and off easily, doesn't seem to hold bad taste too much (high end temp last hits and/or combustion).

I am so damn suprised how often i use this thing. The honeymoon period is over and i just enjoy the ritual so damn much i can't help but make this one of my daily drivers. It isn't flashy but it gets the job done. Kindof a minimalist vaporizer.

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
No. The dugout is the box.
The hitter that usually goes in a dugout is what resembles a cigarette, which the VapCap already has the same shape and size of a hitter. It only seems natural to have a box that contains your VapCap along with some pre-ground herb.

Simply remove the cap from the VC and push it down into the herb storage side to load the VC. It's about having all in one. If you wish to carry a separate storage jar for herb, that's your choice. Many people will want it all in one, however, which is where the dugout comes in handy.

Cool thanks for clarifying.

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings,

I needed to take a break from everything today and build something.

IMG_20150827_181449315_HDR_zpshw6nwfp3.jpg

This is it.

IMG_20150827_182148118_zps9fy1p1u4.jpg

Now I feel better.

Cheers,

George

Top Bottom