Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Anyone else ever plug the carb hole? Hate to say it,it makes my woody ti draw like a cigarette or like the Omni twisted all the way out. Small toothpick works.

Teaming

Gardenerjeff
I plugged the hole maybe 3 or 4 days after I felt I was comfortable enough, and haven't really undone it since. It's the perfect draw rate for me. Also replaced the ceramic screen with a fine steel mesh screen a long time ago...

Jaydubya710

Ummm so I may have a problem with my new short burly... I bought it for the girlfriend, got home before her and seen it first and well it might get stolen for my collection lol. Just got off work I'll get a few pics up after I've had a couple caps.
fqKdcyJ.jpg

H69SoUL.jpg

B0vsZGI.jpg

ULGdCUj.jpg

EvuqoMH.jpg

c08j2Ac.jpg

Side note I absolutely love these snapstashes.

Last edited:

UnDerBerG

I got it!!! No customs. Have not yet opened. So excited!!!

s!Ah5QtBe7v9FoiN8EbsZsUqMW0Mnj-Q

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ah5QtBe7v9FoiN8EbsZsUqMW0Mnj-
It dosnt show the pic?
Edit:ok, so i cant make pic to show, only link.
Any help here?
George got it so right, its my birthday this weekend.
gotta open it now. Funny that i cant remember what dynastash i ordered.
Here it goes...

Last edited by a moderator:

b0

Cloudy...
It was a pleasure, what goes around comes around :)

I do have 1 more spare CCD screen that i can post out to someone in the UK, if @VapCap wants to send some more i'll happily distribute a few around the UK to save all the international post and waiting.

In this day and age of mass media negativity, it's nice to find a place where one can recharge some positivity :)

Take it easy

Ruta

I will love to get it if no one has done it :bowdown:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian you gonna love it! I got a Ti Glassy first because as you I love glass but at some point I broke it :(

Now I have a Ti Glassy and a titanium Omnivap. My favorite portable vaporizer when out of home, never have to worry about battery anymore!
I want to get one for the garden.
This looks cool and easy to use? (I mean medicate)

Never know when the PC police as their ear to the ground!

Edmond Dantes

420 Bern it
Good morning friends.

In the shop yesterday I made more bodies in different colors. Some pieces are in stages so they aren't complete yet. Doing a step at time and putting in the kiln over night makes any glass project, big or small, a little longer. So some surprises to share later. In the meantime here's some eye candy.

Cobalt (yes, I forgot the carb will have to redo)
image.jpg

Thanks for looking. More later!

oh gee man that is so awesome in cobalt! the brown wood and blue make it look like a message in a bottle and i will definitely pick one up in cobalt when you start selling these!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Well I go away for a few days and the thread goes wild, for me it's got to be undoubtedly the best thread on FC.
@PeteSeattle love the glass work if you are careful you can use a dremel with one of the diamond bits to drill holes in the glass and flame them after. I've had success doing this and managed to put in the tiny 0.5mm carb I prefer.
Someone mentioned sleeving the OG's which is possible to do in wood but would require the carb hole and perhaps the flamed end sanding down. I've done it with glass bodies I have made myself.
S90kLfX.jpg

The glass will always be fragile but a sleeve like this may help.

@Squiby I looked at the lampwork stuff you mentioned ages ago, I was hoping to use the beads as MP for the exposed condenser stuff I've done. The possibilities are endless for bodies. I particularly like the idea of a VC one of these or a scorpion.
lWKsghe.jpg

The UK is so far behind with all this kind of stuff and I would love to be Stateside so I could take advantage of the craftsmen and women you have over there. The logistics alone are causing me problems and we won't even mention the lack of materials here.

My first International order arrived while I was away so I am more than happy to start sending stuff overseas.

You folk have been busy so I will have to set about catching up properly on the thread.
Enjoy the weekends

Enjoy your weekends folks

ZC

@shiv I use one of @Ratchett 's silicolne adaptors. Works well.

Another option that works well is the body of the omni fits over the SS part of an Underdog NonG though this method is a little bit more fiddly if you want to have the condenser tube set up right.

Truthfully I'm hoping Dynavap introduces a proper TI WPA, something along the lines of the one Lotus makes.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help

Shieldsab

Just thought I'd drop an update after the first vapcap bowl of the day. I've discovered that the Vapcap gives me the effects without the sleepiness, even when heating close to the digger-outer. So the Crafty has been assigned as a night vape, which works well because I have a USB charger by my bed, so I can just hit at max temp and get all the good stuff. The Vapcap is for the day when I need a couple hours of relaxation or to chill out. Perfect team.

jimfish4130

I've been borrowing my friend's bike for the past week or so, heading out with a full dynastash + omni to use mainly for joint pain and I love how quick and easy it is stop pretty much anywhere, vape and set off again

Not been on fc much recently so I've got a lot to catch up on, especially in this thread

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
One of the praises we never sing about our caps is the fact that you never need to stir. This may sound trivial to some, but most of us know that with most portable vapes, you need to stir once or twice. So, again, thank you George for this inventive unit! No stirring is just one more great reason to get off the fence and just get a vap.

Teaming,

Gardenerjeff

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings!

Time for an update.

The past week or so has brought some interesting progress.
First off, my laser is nearly complete. The company assembling it told me it should be ready to ship by Friday. This is huge for Dynavap, and me too. Great for Dynavap because it will allow for the elimination of 4 processing steps, and provide a more precise product.
Great for me as now I have a laser. Who wouldn't want a laser? Especially one that can cut titanium. Just think where this could go.
Next, the new people joining the ranks at Dynavap have really done well. Our production is up significantly. In fact we are now less than 3 days out on filling orders for original VapCaps and or accessories. This is the shortest backlog we have ever had. We have also reduced the backlog on the Ti Woody. Not as much, but it is improving. Check these out.

IMG_20160816_154233289_zpsctsgazbt.jpg

A rather large variety of colors. And the quantity is increasing.

IMG_20160816_154218486_HDR_zpsav9ysvno.jpg

Last. Now that we are beginning to catch up with orders. I am going to offer a small promotion. This one is only available to previous customers and their families and friends or FC members or lurkers.
Your order number is now a coupon code for $10 off original VapCaps. No limit.
If you are an FC member, but not yet a customer or just happen to read this, you can use my FC code.

I would like to share more with this community. As a company we are very grateful for your help and support. Please do let us know any thoughts on anything we can improve.

Cheers,

George

Nō Itzub Mokuff

After breaking my OG I had nothing to lose by messing about with it & this is what ended up being made.

SD0FdM3.jpg

I replaced the ceramic screen with a Ti one & filed four grooves in the chamber end. Inside a 14mm whip adapter I inserted a XL condenser with O rings & connected the two with a piece of silicone whip. It works surprisingly well & gives a deep extraction. No doubt it will end up broken but fuck it I turned something already broken into a working device.

I think that is the single coolest thing with the VapCap system is the fact it is limited by your own imagination & tools. If the glass stems @PeteSeattle is creating become available I can see some in my future much like @phattpiggie will get some too.

Very nice! The grooves in the chamber end allow more airflow?

I love this. As much as I love the kickstand, the cork is just too awesome. I love finding simple "already have it" solutions to problems. Do you get any wine taste? I'm wondering if it would be a good or bad thing. You can become an expert on pairing strains with wines.

This has actually gotten me thinking about trying to 3d print a ring attachment. Something that would wrap around the base, probably covering the carb hole, and then have a ring coming down to put a finger through. I'm thinking like a ring whistle. I can't decide if it's a good or super dumb idea.

Ha, no, I didn't notice any wine taste, I'll have to try soaking the cork in wine after drilling it out.

Still using the cork MP, I really like it. Very comfortable to hold & draw from. It accumulates odor, but so did the silicone MP.

A ring attachment sounds fun, I'd love to see one! If you realize you're not going to get around to it, let me know and I'll make a crude one from thermoplastic.

The Jet Black Ti Glassy
image.jpg

Cobalt (yes, I forgot the carb will have to redo)
image.jpg

Wow, these are both gorgeous! Very interested. :)

Greetings!

Time for an update.

The past week or so has brought some interesting progress.
First off, my laser is nearly complete. The company assembling it told me it should be ready to ship by Friday. This is huge for Dynavap, and me too. Great for Dynavap because it will allow for the elimination of 4 processing steps, and provide a more precise product.
Great for me as now I have a laser. Who wouldn't want a laser? Especially one that can cut titanium. Just think where this could go.
Next, the new people joining the ranks at Dynavap have really done well. Our production is up significantly. In fact we are now less than 3 days out on filling orders for original VapCaps and or accessories. This is the shortest backlog we have ever had. We have also reduced the backlog on the Ti Woody. Not as much, but it is improving. Check these out.

IMG_20160816_154233289_zpsctsgazbt.jpg

A rather large variety of colors. And the quantity is increasing.

IMG_20160816_154218486_HDR_zpsav9ysvno.jpg

Last. Now that we are beginning to catch up with orders. I am going to offer a small promotion. This one is only available to previous customers and their families and friends or FC members or lurkers.
If you are an FC member, but not yet a customer or just happen to read this, you can use my FC code.

I would like to share more with this community. As a company we are very grateful for your help and support. Please do let us know any thoughts on anything we can improve.

Cheers,

George

:love: Laser?!? YES. So much good news! :science:

eBZ1tEN.jpg

4HvBVOe.jpg

lUhnncy.jpg

NCSSSdx.jpg

ZW1qYQ7.jpg

W1O1dMJ.jpg

GDloKXl.jpg

EyOyNBR.jpg

Took about *cough* 300 photos and videos of my VapCap over the last 3 days... Meant to post them at the end of each day but I just couldn't decide which ones to share! :drool::uhoh: Above are some highlights.

This is a long shot, but if anyone here enjoys looking through lots of photos and picking the best ones... PM me. :)

Last edited:

jimfish4130

Does anyone know of a way to possibly tighten the lid on the dynastash? The build quality of the dynastash I received is phenomenal but I have noticed the lid moves a lot easier than the previous cocobolo one I ordered months ago to the point of it opening in my pocket a few times. Is there a particular screwdriver I need to tighten the lid? I have a couple screwdrivers at home but nothing that seems to fit the odd shape of the screw on the dynastash.

It's an allen/hex I'm not sure what size, mine twists open the tiniest bit in my pocket so I might tighten it a little bit

This one is only available to previous customers and their families and friends or FC members or lurkers.

Is this the order we're filling out at the time or a previous one so you know we're existing customers? Either way trying to get my friends to fuck combustion just got $10 easier, thanks George

Edit: just tried a cheap set of allen keys but no fit. Not sure if it's a size in between or just badly made allen keys, I have a decent set somewhere so I'll have to try and find them

Last edited:

NickDlow

Log Hog
Great for me as now I have a laser. Who wouldn't want a laser?

"Sharks with frickin laser beams"

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
......... Is there a particular screwdriver I need to tighten the lid? I have a couple screwdrivers at home but nothing that seems to fit the odd shape of the screw on the dynastash.

It's an allen/hex I'm not sure what size, mine twists open the tiniest bit in my pocket so I might tighten it a little bit

I don't have mine on me to check, but for some reason I suspect that it might be a mini 'Torx' fitting, as found on many electronic goods, rather than a hex or Allen-key.

As I say though, this is just a suspicion that I'm unable to check ATM.

Top Bottom