Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
IMG_20160606_155152185_zps56juwyuf.jpg

Ah, the tea and milk burly ;-)

It is almost flame like with the swirling intensity but it does resemble the splash of milk going into black tea.

Just got a shipping order for almost everything I've ordered since March. I've managed to add to my order every couple of weeks as George comes up with some new addition to the dynavap so this will be a large order.
I haven't been able to use a dv since I destroyed my glass ones so I'm excited about this. My butane torch has been waiting patiently and is ready to go to work.

Well that is some good news. I don't remember what you have ordered (or is that more what you have not) but it will be worth it. I was never much of a joint man but I was a pack a day smoker & the Ti brings back the pleasant sensation of taking a deep, satisfying drag or two.

Pretty sure the plasma lighters don't work @CrazyJustin & no one has engineered a electric heating station yet that I know of. What I do know is there is a market for a heating station for VapCap users & if I was more capable I would make one for myself.

CrazyJustin

Pretty sure the plasma lighters don't work @CrazyJustin & no one has engineered a electric heating station yet that I know of. What I do know is there is a market for a heating station for VapCap users & if I was more capable I would make one for myself.

Thanks. I ordered a torch with my kit, so it's not a concern.

CrazyJustin,
Reactions: StoneFog

Jaydubya710

So quick question, does anybody else's condenser not collect any oil? I get buildup in the ti tip but my condenser is almost completely clean. Been my DD for about 3 weeks and still nothing. Not a big deal just curious.

Jaydubya710,
Reactions: StoneFog

VAPEHUNTER

Has anyone tried a plasma lighter with a VapCap?

The Plasma lighters have been discussed in the past from what I remember they won't work.
However a few months back @paytonpenn showed us his "Vapcap heating station" he made.

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
Wow. The Omni. Titanium. The adjustable mouthpiece/airflow. Wow. Simply genius. No other vaporizer has had as much thought put into it as this one. Simply amazing. I think the reason we have not seen more comments on the Omni is because owners can't put the thing down long enough to write a review. The aerodynamic engineering that went into this thing simply astonishes. I got back from a trip and found mine in the mail pile and have been fooling with i t (don't tell my wife) pretty much nonstop since. It is genius in action. Wow.

Is it better than the other units? No. All VapCaps get you where you want to go with elegance, class, great taste, ease of use and speed. It fits in the dynasts with ease. It fills and works the same way. It works.

Is it different? Yes. For one thing it is indestructible. No glass and no oil/waxing necessary. The adjustability for cloud density is so unique to this unit versus the others and all others in the world. You really can get the biggest hits imaginable, even after the first heat-up. Or you can thin them down, even after the second heat up! It is just a tad heavier (which is not a bad thing). You can accidentally light the wrong end and not have to worry about burning your burl, so to speak. It is much, much easier to disassemble and clean and reassemble. You can shoot a flame up the cap to clean out the screen and tube out without having to worry about burning beautiful wood. It looks beautiful.

Omni. Any good? You bet. Worth the bit extra price You bet. Congrats, George. And thanks for what you do for all of us.

Teaming,

GardenerJeff

Quint

Wow. The Omni. Titanium. The adjustable mouthpiece/airflow. Wow. Simply genius. No other vaporizer has had as much thought put into it as this one. Simply amazing. I think the reason we have not seen more comments on the Omni is because owners can't put the thing down long enough to write a review. The aerodynamic engineering that went into this thing simply astonishes. I got back from a trip and found mine in the mail pile and have been fooling with i t (don't tell my wife) pretty much nonstop since. It is genius in action. Wow.

Is it better than the other units? No. All VapCaps get you where you want to go with elegance, class, great taste, ease of use and speed. It fits in the dynasts with ease. It fills and works the same way. It works.

Is it different? Yes. For one thing it is indestructible. No glass and no oil/waxing necessary. The adjustability for cloud density is so unique to this unit versus the others and all others in the world. You really can get the biggest hits imaginable, even after the first heat-up. Or you can thin them down, even after the second heat up! It is just a tad heavier (which is not a bad thing). You can accidentally light the wrong end and not have to worry about burning your burl, so to speak. It is much, much easier to disassemble and clean and reassemble. You can shoot a flame up the cap to clean out the screen and tube out without having to worry about burning beautiful wood. It looks beautiful.

Omni. Any good? You bet. Worth the bit extra price You bet. Congrats, George. And thanks for what you do for all of us.

Teaming,

GardenerJeff
Here's my Omni today dressed up in a shorty burl body. I'll post more thoughts / pictures soon but I agree, these things are amazing. The adjustable airflow is so incredibly useful. It's so awesome when using a VonG body.
LX8q8t0.jpg

Last edited:

We5d

Here's my Omni today dressed up in a shorty burl body. I'll post more thoughts / pictures soon but I agree, these things are amazing. The adjustable airflow is so incredibly useful. It's so awesome when using a VonG body.
LX8q8t0.jpg
Does the mouthpiece still spin on the omni?

Squiby

LX8q8t0.jpg

WOW!!! THAT is a STUNNING Omni!!! :bowdown: How have you been able to peel your eyes away from it long enough to use it? What a classy unit! The Burl is hypnotic and the double crowns really dress it up. WOW!!! :o

Matt, George's assistant contacted me to confirm the details of my order and sent me pics of the wood I ordered to offer me choices. :love: Even with the increase in demand, Matt took the time to be patient and accommodating.
I am beside myself with delight. :rofl::lmao::rofl:

All that to say, my order will be coming soon!!! Now, I can start staring expectantly at my mailman in ernist. I do feel sorry for him, but, it has to be done.

Last edited:

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
@Stevenski I got a couple of those titanium screens. I have to say I'm really liking it so far. I cleaned my burly up today after a heavy weekend use outdoors and installed the new screen. You are correct about the airflow with the carb closed. It is slightly less restricted. You can definitely tell.
Mine were a tight fit on the install and it would probably hold without the retaining ring but I put it in anyway.
Just wanted to say thanks for the recommendation!:tup:

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Not a problem my good man @alltoreup :). If it helps one user have a better experience it was worth sharing I just lucked out as they sorta looked like they would fit:2c:.

What a beauty @Quint. Thats sure some kind of special alright & it inspired me to bastardize a quote of yours.

“Mr. Hooper, I’m not talkin’ about pleasure smokin’ or daily tokin’, I’m talkin’ about vapin’ for a livin’, I’m talking about VapCap's!”

Chris Walken said it best about @VapCap

9d2b3a9458ddf0c97e89e38ab8441ba3.jpg

priestsmiler

Anyone else have issue when trying to make a contribution on the dynavap website? I need to add a few more $$$ to upgrade my order slightly (add wooden mp & upgrade to dynastashER)... so frustrating it won't let me add any amount. Just shows a small spinning grey disc when I click add to cart button next to the amount. :(

priestsmiler,
Reactions: did_b

Alex03

Hey Guys, i have a question regarding the Orings on the ti tips.

Sorry if I am beeing stupid but,
There seems to be one big an three small Orings on my ti tip.

But looking at my set of replacement orings I looks like they are all the same size 006.

Do I need different sizes of orings for my Ti tip?

Thanks fellow vapers.

herbalist33

It's here! It's here! ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::rockon:

Today my postman gave me a Woody :lol:
0SahLnQ.jpeg

3ef5FMY.jpeg

3uyTR3c.jpeg

I really can't wait to start having a play with all these!! It's like Lego for adults!

Il chime in with some pictures and reports once I have a play, I'm on a nightshift tonight so can't really give it a good whirl until tomorrow. I just had a cheeky hit of the Omni with glass sleeve, and it produced the biggest lung busting cloud I've experienced with any of my Dynavaps to date!!:rockon:

I just wanted to take my hat off to George (and Matt now too). The customer service is second to none!! I ordered my omni way back in mar, and since then like many others I have been adding to my order and changing things around, and I have to say I was a bit nervous that all my meddling would make it difficult to find all my orders and get everything together correctly. And living in the UK, it would have been a major bummer to have to wait another week for any missing items to ship.

But to all the people in the same position (who have changed/added to their orders), do not worry one bit- George and Matt somehow managed to get everything absolutely spot on!!!!!:clap: I am actually pretty amazed myself. How on earth does George manage to get every little detail right, and at the same time reply speedily to emails, deal with Indiassholes that throw spanners in the work, liase with Ed and other suppliers, and at the same time STILL come up with new ideas and designs endlessly!? I really take my hat off to George- one of the best vendors to deal with, amazing customer service, he really has his shit together. And it really puts Hopper Labs to shame (IMO).

Anyway, time to go play Lego!

Peace guys, I am so happy right now!

Squiby

Are the red high temp O-rings on the Ti tip now black? I though colour determined heat tolerance? :hmm:

That is a really really nice set up you have there! Short bodies, long sleeve, glass, wood, titanium, mouthpiece and condenser options all combined with an indestructible Omni.

You have a great selection of modular elements for 5 (?) different combinations. What will your favourite be, I wonder?

Congrats on receiving your order. Happy vaping!! :wave:

:leaf::leaf::leaf:

Last edited:

herbalist33

Are the red high temp O-rings on the Ti tip now black? I though colour determined heat tolerance? :hmm:

That is a really really nice set up you have there! Short bodies, long sleeve, glass, wood, titanium, mouthpiece and condenser options all combined with an indestructible Omni.

You have a great selection of modular elements for 5 (?) different combinations. What will your favourite be, I wonder?

Congrats on receiving your order. Happy vaping!! :wave:

:leaf::leaf::leaf:

Thanks buddy! Yea I've got some great pieces here! Yes the orings are black on the omni now, but I'm sure I read on here that George was going to be changing to Viton? Orings, which are just as tolerant of high temps, but more resilient (I guess).

Yea the combos are endless, I already had an OG glass and Cocobolo ti Woody, but the ti Woody had 2 cracks on it, and although it worked and I've been using it flat out and loving it, as I suspected the performance wasn't quite as good as it should be- I've got a replacement sleeve now, and the vapor production is now even better! George nicely included two of the metal collars too, so I have added them to my old cracked sleeve. I actually cracked the sleeve again trying to instal them, but a little sanding got them on nicely, and now it is solid as a rock!

I've got to be honest, even though I havnt tried the combo yet, I reckon the omni with short Blackwood body could possibly be my fave (if its anything like that burly omni a few posts back!!).

These are absolutely beautiful pieces, but terrible, terrible, terrible for my VAS... I've already got a new order going round in my head (im gunna be caving and getting a leopardwood DynastashER, and maybe some burl). Thankfully I found out yesturday I'm getting a very unexpected refund of £1400 from my student loan that I finished paying off last year, which is very, very, VERY good for my VAS!!!!

Wood:
oofzPhF.jpeg

Peace

Edit: I couldn't resist:
V6XAane.jpeg

This is absolutely stunning, and I think this will prob be my permenant omni setup (or until I get a burl sleeve lol). I prefer the blackwood sleeve over the titanium and glass, because it is the easiest body to adjust the airflow on- I havnt had much time to play yet, but the titanium body and glass bodies were pretty tight and quite difficult to turn the mouthpiece to adjust the airflow- the Blackwood sleeve is a dream because it's got slightly more give in it! What a time to be alive!!!!

Last edited:

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
@Stevenski I got a couple of those titanium screens. I have to say I'm really liking it so far. I cleaned my burly up today after a heavy weekend use outdoors and installed the new screen. You are correct about the airflow with the carb closed. It is slightly less restricted. You can definitely tell.
Mine were a tight fit on the install and it would probably hold without the retaining ring but I put it in anyway.
Just wanted to say thanks for the recommendation!:tup:
I installed the Ti screen too and it seems to be working like a charm. I'm not sure I got the clip in all the way but seems to be in there pretty tightly.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Hey Guys, i have a question regarding the Orings on the ti tips.

Sorry if I am beeing stupid but,
There seems to be one big an three small Orings on my ti tip.

But looking at my set of replacement orings I looks like they are all the same size 006.

Do I need different sizes of orings for my Ti tip?

Thanks fellow vapers.

They are all the same size. One of the o-rings just looks bigger because it's stretched a little bit to fit on the tip.

Are the red high temp O-rings on the Ti tip now black?

Mine are black, as are the extra replacement o-rings I bought. They work great, I haven't noticed any deterioration or anything due to the heat. I've taken them off the Ti tip a couple times already for cleaning, and they seem as good as new so far. Also, they seem to fit better than the red silicone ones. My buddy has the red ones with his woody, and it's a little difficult to put the Ti tip back on after removing it. I think the red silicone o-rings are just a tiny bit thicker than the new black ones.

:peace:

Last edited:

bhawkins94

Thanks buddy! Yea I've got some great pieces here! Yes the orings are black on the omni now, but I'm sure I read on here that George was going to be changing to Viton? Orings, which are just as tolerant of high temps, but more resilient (I guess).

Yea the combos are endless, I already had an OG glass and Cocobolo ti Woody, but the ti Woody had 2 cracks on it, and although it worked and I've been using it flat out and loving it, as I suspected the performance wasn't quite as good as it should be- I've got a replacement sleeve now, and the vapor production is now even better! George nicely included two of the metal collars too, so I have added them to my old cracked sleeve. I actually cracked the sleeve again trying to instal them, but a little sanding got them on nicely, and now it is solid as a rock!

I've got to be honest, even though I havnt tried the combo yet, I reckon the omni with short Blackwood body could possibly be my fave (if its anything like that burly omni a few posts back!!).

These are absolutely beautiful pieces, but terrible, terrible, terrible for my VAS... I've already got a new order going round in my head (im gunna be caving and getting a leopardwood DynastashER, and maybe some burl). Thankfully I found out yesturday I'm getting a very unexpected refund of £1400 from my student loan that I finished paying off last year, which is very, very, VERY good for my VAS!!!!

Wood:
oofzPhF.jpeg

Peace

Edit: I couldn't resist:
V6XAane.jpeg

This is absolutely stunning, and I think this will prob be my permenant omni setup (or until I get a burl sleeve lol). I prefer the blackwood sleeve over the titanium and glass, because it is the easiest body to adjust the airflow on- I havnt had much time to play yet, but the titanium body and glass bodies were pretty tight and quite difficult to turn the mouthpiece to adjust the airflow- the Blackwood sleeve is a dream because it's got slightly more give in it! What a time to be alive!!!!

I have been meaning to ask someone with an Omni wooden sleeve. I've had my sleeves for a few weeks now and wondering how easy it is for people to change the wood sleeve out. Mine seems to be a tight fit and I have to really work to get it out. Does this get any better?

buckhakeesah

I have been meaning to ask someone with an Omni wooden sleeve. I've had my sleeves for a few weeks now and wondering how easy it is for people to change the wood sleeve out. Mine seems to be a tight fit and I have to really work to get it out. Does this get any better?

Funny you ask this. I'm dealing with similar issues as well. Its a very tight fit and my cocobolo wood body doesn't seem to fit in as nicely as the titanium body. I thought it was the orings but I have lubed it and it still doesn't feel right that I need to put that much pressure on it. I don't want to force it in. If I put in as far as I can the oring wants to come off and it just doesn't align it seems. I'm waiting on a response from them directly to see what their thoughts are.

herbalist33

I havnt really had a chance to do much swapping yet mate, so maybe someone else can chime in.

What I can say from my limited play earlier is that my omni condenser was very tight when I put it in the ti sleeve, to the point where I found it very difficult to remove (ended up using my torch on the outside of the sleeve for a split second which seemed to help the orings slide on the inside of the sleeve- obviously I wouldn't recommend this for a wooden sleeve). Also I could barely turn the mouthpiece when I was using the ti sleeve. The glass sleeve was almost just as tight, same problem turning the mouthpiece- when it would turn, instead of moving the condenser back and forth, the condenser stayed in one place, and the mouthpiece moved back and forth, and so I needed to push the mouthpiece back so it was flush with the end of the sleeve.

The wooden sleeve seems to allow easy turning of the mouthpiece, and the condenser moves as it should. I'm hoping that maybe my technique is lacking, or that the condenser/orings will loosen up with use. Like I said though, I literally only messed with it for maybe 5min earlier before I had to head to my nightshift, so I can't really give any concrete info. Tomorrow should be fun! Il keep you posted.

Peace

buckhakeesah

Just tested it out to see if it was the mouth piece side or the titanium bowl side that was giving me the issues. It seems to be more apparent from the titanium bowl side and how it needs to align correctly with the stainless condenser tube, i think?

I did finally get it to seat correctly where I was happy with the wood body on. I must've gotten lucky and aligned everything just perfect, but once I took it off for more testing, it was very hard to reinstall the wood body on again so I gave up til I get better advice on this issue.

Top Bottom