RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
This one is definitely a winner :tup:

wiu8us9222urj05h.jpg

And this is becoming one of the top contenders due to the comfy MP shape and the choke in the stem that really makes a difference in cooling.
DSC02516.jpg

DSC02512.jpg

DSC02513.jpg

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Uber nice.

If suggestions are not too bold, a flared mouthpiece would help
To keep a grip

An example
17-F5-BC65-8-C70-4-E69-84-A6-A6-EC7-FC72457.jpg

Or a twist stem. Wrap a hot glass tubing around a metal rod several times....

An example of a twisty (with flattened mouthpiece)

Another example (from Sneaky Pete’s version)

anonymous pictures website

Just suggestions of an addled mind, with examples....

Last edited:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@stark1 suggestions are welcomed and encouraged. So you are looking for a much bigger diameter for better, easier grip?

@voyciz I'm currently working with a glass blower to develop 4-5 different stems. They will all be based off of 2.3mm walled Borosilicate glass tubing. Im hoping to have the "Bubble" style one in the next few weeks. Ill post all the details here.

nonamekevin

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I switched up my heating method while using my dynacoil. I've started to heat up my vapcap/dynacoil without the cap on. I heat with a triple flame until I see a tiny flame ignite on the coil. The flame will go out almost as fast as it begins. That's when I stop heating. The residue from the previous dab will smoke, and that's when I load up the coil. Cap goes on after loading, heat til second click, hit through water.

Hits using the above method have been quite a bit bigger than preheating with the cap on, as I'm getting a better melt-in of the shatter and the extra heat helps to fully vape the concentrate. Haven't noticed any concentrate buildup in the condenser.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Could someone make one with a wider bore, like the size of cigar? That would probably cool vapor and look cool filling up with vapor.

This is available from some of the popular third-party stem-makers now. Just hang around this thread and you will find them.

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I switched up my heating method while using my dynacoil. I've started to heat up my vapcap/dynacoil without the cap on. I heat with a triple flame until I see a tiny flame ignite on the coil. The flame will go out almost as fast as it begins. That's when I stop heating. The residue from the previous dab will smoke, and that's when I load up the coil. Cap goes on after loading, heat til second click, hit through water.

Hits using the above method have been quite a bit bigger than preheating with the cap on, as I'm getting a better melt-in of the shatter and the extra heat helps to fully vape the concentrate. Haven't noticed any concentrate buildup in the condenser.

If you want more heat, just heat to a couple seconds after the click.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Does anyone know If you can lower the o-ring to block the airport on a Vong stem like you can do with M stems?

definately not, if you are using the normal x rings. as they are not (to my knowledge) hi temp. You get those too hot and youre in for some nasty, dangerous fumes.

You coud get some hi temp silicone o rings, the kind that are on the tip...but I feel youd be better off just covering up the airport. even at that, the airport is so close to the tip the I would use only hitemp material to cover the airport like a short piece of silicone tubing

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Does anyone know If you can lower the o-ring to block the airport on a Vong stem like you can do with M stems?
Yes you can. Just make sure it is on the tip side of the airport and it will eliminate the need to use the airport. I have never noticed any singeing or degradation of that xring on the vongs I do this on and I cant really see why there would be. With no airport nothing would force air into it.

Added:If you know this is how you are always going to use your device and you are not trying to adapt something you have, you might just go with something condenserless for easier cleaning and fewer parts. The main reason for the condenser is to serve the airport.

Last edited:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@stark1 the minionologist in me wonders.....whats in the can?
its not bananaaaa
its cow, right? but milk of cow or meat of cow? or a sausy combination of both?

@cybrguy if putting that x ring that close to the tip causes you no problems I am surprised, but cool...
I, myself, have had a rule against having any glue joint, or x ring that close to the tip end of a stem

speaking of glue joints....I learned yesterday the epoxy fails at a lower heat temp, than titebond super glue fairs bettar than both I was surprised by that too

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I imagine it’s would be Java/moo juice mix. But
I donno, I like mine with ice cream, butter pecan ice cream, Danny boy. ;)

& a toke O’ Cap, to top it off. Top of the week to you! :2c:

It’s a cuppa, not a can.

CDD841-AA-AC2-A-4-C8-C-A4-DC-C5-CCFBBBB641.jpg

Vintage 2018

Last edited:
Top Bottom