Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Made myself a new dress for my daily driver. I anodised the Ti-tip gun metal grey a while back, as I like to heat clean and this colour won't change with the heat. Yesterday I finally made a body to go with it. . . . (also made a load more, posted on my thread)

Love your stuff. This one is gorgeous. Hope i get ine soon. I just ordered some tips from danj. your my next stop

Xclerk

I was just on the Dynavap site and they have the anodized green parts in stock. The tip, the small stem, and the large stem. In case anyone’s interested.
Im happy and sad you told me....i missed out last sale but im broke i just ordered other stuff....damn...i do want them. These are nice but not the ine in the vid. Ima check out the primitive ones. Do you have a link? I want the omni stem and green tip...crazy is i can andodize. But im just lazy lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/EntExchange/comments/bmu1qk/h_bn_improved_airflow_19_m_tip_cap_w_paypal_gs/
See this is what i mean this is messed up. Obviously nothing was wrong with this guys first one. This is why its hard to get stuff replaced when there is a genuine problem..mine is broken to get a new one just to resell it....their loss your profit....what an asshole! This guy is what is wrong with our world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xclerk

I couldnt help myself I went and spent another 135 on green parts lol....ehhh now gotta wait till next check for some other goodies. Dont get me wrong I tried to buy a karma but to give it away. I tried to get in on the order b4 the got sent but I was too late

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Looks like the same :shit: that sold a Karma for $$ in the Classifieds.... :worms:
Dude, selling your karma in the classifieds is wrong on many levels. That will take a couple lifetimes to repair.
Selling your KarmaVap is a bit disrespectful and not good karma, but it isn't criminal. Saying your tip is defective to get a freebie and then selling it or the one it replaced is criminal and way over the line IMO.

I actually intend to keep my KarmaVap because it is beautiful, and give away my shadow or M19 instead.

Marcus

Someone recently posted about the screen in their Omnivap coming loose every time they dumped out the bowl. This has been happening to me too. It's kinda annoying. Has anyone else had this issue?

Yup.

Tried different screens and it still happens. Only way I found to solve it is get the tip real gummed up with reclaim and it stays put down in the bottom. I like using small loads in there, but having the screen in the higher up grooves makes it drop out when dumping the load (by blowing it out) so now I just put a small load in the big chamber and it still does the job!

BUT... My tip has got some bad machine work on it, one of the fins at the top has a notch taken out in line with the diagonal grooves on the tip, looks like an overrun from machining. Looking into the tip, the grooves for the screen don't look straight either and the tip falls out of the vong body when pulling the cap off sometimes, it's real loose.

AND... DV are replacing so kudos to those guys. I was happy to live with the quirks though as I kinda see it as a one off limited edition tip! :brow:

ALSO... The DynaCoil ROCKS!!! :rockon:Got it in my 18M for hash and it is the gift that keep on giving. Put an inch of whip tube on the M mouthpiece, shove it in a dry bong and away we go. :sherlock:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Hackerman the original design, OG and Ti's 1 and 2, relied heavily on the airport.

The air flow under the cap was very restricted and the airport created the necessary pressure drop behind the screen which helped draw the vapor from the load.

The same principle is used in many places from grit blast and paint spray guns to carburettors and vacuum cleaners.

The evolution of the tips has meant more airflow and less need for the airport.

Personally I find the experience unsatisfying and ditched the 'carb'.

At the end of the day its each to their own.
The inclusion of the 2mm hole and the 'needle valve' design of the Omni condenser allows for the tailoring of the draw resistance/pressure drop ratio to individual needs.

This stem has no carb and the condenser is narrower than DV and my own regular stock size.

DirtyD

Haven't used a stem with a hole in the side for some time. No condensers either. Since I'm using the LE 7 fin ti tip with its extra airflow, carbless and condenserless tubes work great. I switch between a carbless Blackwood nonavong stem and a green anodized ti xl stem a la @stardustsailor . Also I use the mp from my omni xl condenser on both tubes. Using a mouthpiece on these configs helps get you an even bigger rip imho. That's what's awesome about the vapcap, you can set it up how you want. I love hearing George explain the airport and all that stuff is neat but I ditched the carb a while back as well. Like @phattpiggie said- to each his own. Cheers!!! Happy Saturday! D.

Summer

Long Island, NY
OT: Can anyone who has the glass charlie long, spikey, vc, clear glass stem from Vgoodiez & either the POTV ONE or Fury 2 try it & let me know how it fits. If it does fit well, a pic would be nice if possible.
Thanks!

Summer,
Reactions: Ramahs

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Bravo @phattpiggie ,"Get's it" the airport created the necessary pressure drop behind the screen which helped draw the vapor from the load. Everyone forgets atmospheric pressure drop. It lowers the boiling point of the herb. That is vaporization my friend. It will not work without pressure drop. Doc
In a carbless (airportless?) system, lower pressure is created in the heating chamber every time you draw though, right?

Jeeshy

Someone recently posted about the screen in their Omnivap coming loose every time they dumped out the bowl. This has been happening to me too. It's kinda annoying. Has anyone else had this issue?

I recently lost my TI CCD for this reason. Surprisingly I popped my old stainless CCD into the titanium tip to use and it has not budged! it's hard to say if the airflow is compromised noticeably since I can no longer compare but it performs as great as I remember.

Jeeshy,
Reactions: Ricardo
Top Bottom