Baron23

There was a batch of 2019 m tips that accidentally went out and wasn’t meant too. The grooves hadn’t been cut deep enough and thus they failed QC. DynaVap is replacing them.
Hey, everybody makes mistakes, the gold is in how the company makes it right and it sounds like DV is doing just that.

I use Ti tips so this went under the radar for me.

Thanks

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings!

What eventful times these past few months have been, with the trip to Europe and the launch of the 2019 M.
I thought it might be nice to stop in for a post.

Even though I haven't been posting here as often as in the past, I still do read and have read every post.
Also, if anyone has had difficulty contacting us, please use the contact us form on our website. We have been contending with several email and spam filter issues which have been compounded by the amount of spam we do receive. We really do want to hear from you and make sure your experience with us and our products is exceptional.

We have been very busy updating our processes & systems and doing our best to continue to grow everything we do. Thank you everyone for your support and patience. It is a challenge to bring a new product to market, and growing a company to manufacture, distribute and provide customer service on top of it has certainly kept us busy. On behalf of everyone here we are grateful for this opportunity.

So here are a few pictures.

IMG_20190511_115625530_zpsplesu4th.jpg

IMG_20190511_111942016_zps2rv8nxzf.jpg

Chicago is nice this time of year when the wind isn't blowing.

And the garlic is growing well.

IMG_20190512_111746258_zpsthvdbukj.jpg

Cheers,

George

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Greetings!

What eventful times these past few months have been, with the trip to Europe and the launch of the 2019 M.
I thought it might be nice to stop in for a post.

Even though I haven't been posting here as often as in the past, I still do read and have read every post.
Also, if anyone has had difficulty contacting us, please use the contact us form on our website. We have been contending with several email and spam filter issues which have been compounded by the amount of spam we do receive. We really do want to hear from you and make sure your experience with us and our products is exceptional.

We have been very busy updating our processes & systems and doing our best to continue to grow everything we do. Thank you everyone for your support and patience. It is a challenge to bring a new product to market, and growing a company to manufacture, distribute and provide customer service on top of it has certainly kept us busy. On behalf of everyone here we are grateful for this opportunity.

So here are a few pictures.

IMG_20190511_115625530_zpsplesu4th.jpg

IMG_20190511_111942016_zps2rv8nxzf.jpg

Chicago is nice this time of year when the wind isn't blowing.

And the garlic is growing well.

IMG_20190512_111746258_zpsthvdbukj.jpg

Cheers,

George
Wow those new burl stashes are so nice. That marbeling is gorgeous. Hopefully I can get one before there gone. Will some be released with natural edges like that one. Just grabbed some green stuff. Thanks for relisting them. As a relatively new customer. I'm pretty impressed with the customer service especially during a new release and holiday/promotion time. I know I cant really compare or really speak on that. But ive been treated great. My tip was replaced and I even got a free cap. And my emails about wholesale as well as simple questions have been answered in what i think is reasonable. George and team keep it up! Dont let a simple bad batch get you down you went and did the right thing and more than rectufied the problem.as ive said before you got a life custome in me.
Thanks again
Jon
The universe is our endless supply!

yeswecann

Hey, everybody makes mistakes, the gold is in how the company makes it right and it sounds like DV is doing just that.

I use Ti tips so this went under the radar for me.

Thanks
The process was quite painful. Their communications were terrible.

Similar problem but mine stays in place in the upper grooves; however on the largest bowl size, the screen moves/tilts, does not stay in place. Spoke to Josh and even emailed George himself about it to see what I could do, if it's faulty, or if it's by design.

Got the equivalent of an ignore basically at the end of it all (literally, George asked me how the tip was doing, I told him still the same, and he never got back to me, several weeks ago. They ignored me in a similar matter 2 other times when tried contacting them with questions)

Very unproductive customer support experience from DV. Great products, but complete lack of support from my personal experience by trying to contact them in regards to a couple different things (some details in my previous comments, some I didn't mention because it's the same scheme - I contact them, they ignore me, I try again again weeks later just to get a bare bones reply, I reply back, and then never hear back again. This is the cycle I've had with them and after George ignored my followup email I told myself I'm not bothering with these guys anymore). I hear good things about their support but experience proved it otherwise. I have a Dynastash XL and a NonaVong XLS and a few accessories from them. Not a way to treat a returning customer, from an American-based company none the less

Glad your tip is getting replaced. Guess I'll just have to live with mine tilting.

ps try using the condenser as a rolling pin to roll on the screen. This is what George suggested in one of their videos. Doesn't do the trick for my tip but you could try
THIS. Dynavap comms have been terrible. Getting a replacement 19 M tip was like pulling teeth and months back when I emailed a quick question…IGNORED. :(

Our beloved after market artist, @phattpiggie makes these wonderful wood and acrylic stems. Peruse the link below to see his stunning creations.

PM him if you would like him to make you a stem, case or IH cover that you can call your own.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/page-53#post-1329789

I have several of his pieces. Here's a few...

Lidded Horn stem.
2h3zpyw.jpg

Segmented Blackwood and Snakewood Square stem.
11iim15.jpg

Segmented Abalone and acrylic stem.
2wqvatx.jpg

Twists and Acrylics.
ibw0zs.jpg

Highly recommended.
That Lidded Horn…wow. Great concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
The process was quite painful. Their communications were terrible.

THIS. Dynavap comms have been terrible. Getting a replacement 19 M tip was like pulling teeth and months back when I emailed a quick question…IGNORED. :(

George mentioned they were having some email issues.

I’ve always gotten a reply within 2-5 business days.

Xclerk

George mentioned they were having some email issues.

I’ve always gotten a reply within 2-5 business days.
Same here. Yes green stuff is still up for now gna try to get atbleast 1 more green tip for my omni. I hope anyway....i do body piercings havent used my andodizing stuff in years planning on whipping it out and having some fun with colors. Hopefully can figure how to post some pics that would be epic. Lol. I really dont wanna make another acct just to post a pic.

Xclerk,

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Same here. Yes green stuff is still up for now gna try to get atbleast 1 more green tip for my omni. I hope anyway....i do body piercings havent used my andodizing stuff in years planning on whipping it out and having some fun with colors. Hopefully can figure how to post some pics that would be epic. Lol. I really dont wanna make another acct just to post a pic.
Try postimage or tinypic. I use both here and neither require an account. There is a “sandbox” thread here to test pictures and see if the post correctly.

AtomicPB

Hey Guys, I need your expertise. :) Every now and then I try to update my Tips to the latest version and get some goodies from Dynavap in the process (have to maintain the VAS ;)). This time I also got myself the new M 2019 and a Vong Stem ... and Dynavap gifted me the nicest black KarmaVap ... such a great surprise. :love:

One of my new additions was the latest TI Tip for my Omnivap (the 2018 Tip) and now I am wondering if it was changed or if I have a faulty one, because I can not use my Omni-Condensor for pushing out the screen anymore, since the hole in the Tip is not wide enough to push the condensor through it. Is that the new normal or do I have to contact Dynavap and ask for a replacement?

I really liked that I can use the parts from the Omni itself to maintain it and was quite bummed when I wanted to clean it and had to find something to push the screen out in that situation. I hope I just have a faulty Tip, because else I would probably start to use the older version of the Tip again.

Also, is anyone attending the Mary Jane in Berlin? I am thinking of going and remember that George paid a visit last year.

Have a great day. :)

Oklahoma

Can you only buy green tips and bodies separately or can I buy a whole green Omni? I dont see the whole unit for sale anywhere.

Green will be awesome it will match my Fluxer Deluxe!

Yea they don't sell it through their builder so you have to put it together yourself.

You would get a Cap, CCD (Screens), Green Tip, Green Center (Either Stem or Body, Body is regular and Stem is XL), Then a Omni Condenser or Omni XL Condenser.

Xclerk

Can you only buy green tips and bodies separately or can I buy a whole green Omni? I dont see the whole unit for sale anywhere.

Green will be awesome it will match my Fluxer Deluxe!
As if now I have only only seen green parts would be pretty cool tonhabe a grwen tip to finish my green omni. Atomic...so kool you ended up w a black karma. I was just saying how nice they were. Good for you man. May be playing w some ideas for fast filling soon. Keey an eye out

Xclerk,
Reactions: AtomicPB

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
One of my new additions was the latest TI Tip for my Omnivap (the 2018 Tip) and now I am wondering if it was changed or if I have a faulty one, because I can not use my Omni-Condensor for pushing out the screen anymore, since the hole in the Tip is not wide enough to push the condensor through it. Is that the new normal or do I have to contact Dynavap and ask for a replacement?
Hmmm... I have a new Ti tip I bought at the M19 intro sale that I have not yet put into service. I just tried to push out the CCD with a Ti condenser and I could not. There seems to be a rim or something inside blocking the condensers progress. It fits in the opening but is blocked inside of a few MM. I don't know whether this is a defect or a change in design...

Xclerk

Hmmm... I have a new Ti tip I bought at the M19 intro sale that I have not yet put into service. I just tried to push out the CCD with a Ti condenser and I could not. There seems to be a rim or something inside blocking the condensers progress. It fits in the opening but is blocked inside of a few MM. I don't know whether this is a defect or a change in design...
The ti tips have 3 channels/ grooves so you can set diffrent bowl sizes

Xclerk,

Vaporware

This is under all of those, in the narrow part where it sticks into the body/stem. Normally you can push a condensed all the way through to push out the CCD, but theirs are getting stuck on something before they can even get into the wider part where the CCD sits.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thank you, but I did know that. :) As VaporWare points out above we are talking about the stem end of the tip rather than the cap end. George always talks about using the condenser to push out the CCD so I imagine this is a mistake or DV would have mentioned this change. I only hope it isn't a large number of tips with the flaw. I doubt it is enough restriction to reduce airflow, but it certainly stops a condenser from passing through it.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thank you, but I did know that. :) As VaporWare points out above we are talking about the stem end of the tip rather than the cap end. George always talks about using the condenser to push out the CCD so I imagine this is a mistake or DV would have mentioned this change. I only hope it isn't a large number of tips with the flaw. I doubt it is enough restriction to reduce airflow, but it certainly stops a condenser from passing through it.

Bummer man, sounds like a defective tip to me. I know you'll have seen it mentioned, but they're saying the contact form on the website is the best way to get in touch at the moment (email issues).

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I would say that it is a machining variant When I was designing my IST Inside Tool (for inserting/removing the ccd) The condensors are 5mm... actually around 4.95-8. I first bought some 5mm steel pins for the removal part of the tool. when testing it on my tips, it would not go thru 1 of the 5 tips I have. The narrow restriction is in one of the Ti tips, mid 2018 vintage. so it is not a new version, but a variant on sizing.

That is why I went to a 3/16" (4.75mm) dowlel pin for that part of the tool.

On an aside, I have 2 of the tools still available, both in canarywood

This i

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
What does it mean if the top half of the load is dark and the bottom half (closest to screen) of the load is yellow/brown? I empty when I stop getting meaningful amount of vapor (after about 6 hits from a water piece)
using a medium grind and packing by sucking like a straw so it's fluffy, doesn't go above bowl, and using a single torch and oscillate and move at about the same rate as George in his single torch video, trying to get even heating as best I can

What do I need to change in my technique so it gets heated evenly?

3dfx-glide,

Xclerk

This is under all of those, in the narrow part where it sticks into the body/stem. Normally you can push a condensed all the way through to push out the CCD, but theirs are getting stuck on something before they can even get into the wider part where the CCD sits.
What does it mean if the top half of the load is dark and the bottom half (closest to screen) of the load is yellow/brown? I empty when I stop getting meaningful amount of vapor (after about 6 hits from a water piece)
using a medium grind and packing by sucking like a straw so it's fluffy, doesn't go above bowl, and using a single torch and oscillate and move at about the same rate as George in his single torch video, trying to get even heating as best I can

What do I need to change in my technique so it gets heated evenly?
Oh I didnt realize it was that...somone had had an issue with a tip not being able to pad a condenser. Maybe the tips have changed? Agreed its a vairent issue on inner dimension of tips. I'm sure there has to be some play. Possibly theres a slight variation on condenssers as well. I hope its a simple resolve. Goodluck

Last edited:
Xclerk,
Top Bottom