stark1

Lonesome Planet
:wave:Yoh, broh! bonjour! If your trusty old M self destructs (unlikely?), I will send some Karma your way
(if snail mail gets to the finish line today, AND Karma comes with it). YMMV

Least I can do, for a fellow gl/rass aficionado, aye, mon ami? :tup:

When are you leaving for France.:leaf:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:wave:Yoh, broh! bonjour! If your trusty old M self destructs (unlikely?), I will send some Karma your way
(if snail mail gets to the finish line today, AND Karma comes with it). YMMV

Least I can do, for a fellow gl/rass aficionado, aye, mon ami? :tup:

When are you leaving for France.:leaf:
My wife & daugther R n FRANCE seeing family!

September ? If the primitively socity lets cannabis be part of the culture?
I want to bring my "M" 2-B = CIVILIZED?

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

That one's almost too small (not too small to fit Dynavap tip, but too small to hold much).
Also, it's odd that webpage shows three kinds of keyrings, one of which is the pill fob, but it says "Sold at Random", as if you don't know which of the three you're going to get. That's a weird way to sell them :hmm:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
My EDC

A VapCap and/or a CCell Dart when I am feeling the Spring winds

307rxiq.jpg

Or the phenom Fury when I want to feel the heft

25kpizk.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyD

The vapcap is a simple yet amazing and even magical device. With my ti tip ccd set at 3/4 size, I just load it a little more than half way. No tamp. The hits are way way way bigger than if you fill it up . Your mind tells you " wait, this is not enough weed in here" but when you hit it, you get a huge full robust, bigger hit. I only get 2 big heating cycles using this method, the 3rd is a little too toasty. Prolly because there's not much in there :cool:.Still after using mainly vapcaps for this long I have to remind myself 'Less Is More' when loading a vapcap. Try it. Monster rips AND you end up conserving material along your way. Hope this helps, and enjoy your Saturday!! Cheers to all, :smug: D.

wushuliu

Live. Die. Repeat.
My M19 user experience so far is that it is the nicest to handle of the set I now have which includes the Shadow M, Vong XL w/ Ti tip, and the Karma/M18. I also have a Simrell wood body for the XL which is *really* nice. But the M19 has such great texture and tactile quality that my fingers enjoy using it more. Very impressive especially considering I have large-ish hands. The Shadow and Karma are a little slippery and harder to twirl above the flame for me, which is why I got an XL w/ spinning mouthpiece.

The M19 however with its phenomenal design, makes use easy and intuitive to my fingers. It sits better in the tuck of my second finger when twirling and it's much easier to land the carb each time. The airflow is *definitely* improved and I am loving the hits. Could be my imagination but the improved airflow/body seems to make the vapor cooler? Something about the draw is different.

Quite an accomplishment.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Squiby to the rescue again. I've been struggling with my vapcaps the past 6 months. Just haven't been enjoying them. I've been using them exclusively through J-Hooks, and a variety of anhydrous water pieces on Water Wands. And I just kept coughing up my brains. Given how few brain cells I have this was more than a bit disconcerting.

But I love this community of consumers and love the company and most of the 3rd party vendors that service our little slice of heaven. And that's why I've been so quiet. I didn't want to say anything negative.

Yesterday around dinner-time with guests, I really didn't have time to use either of my Arizer session vapes or my Vapwood on-demand vape. But I did have time for a vapcap.

So I said to myself, "Fuck it man. Give it another shot. This time use that wonderful @stardustsailor vapcap you were gifted, and use Squiby's mouthpull technique. And heat it up closer to the tip and not the digger-end." So that's what I did with a coarse grind of some Jack Herer. And I was blown away.

All is right for me again in the Dynaverse.

And if anyone's interested I'll be doing a radio interview at Salem State University at 4pm Eastern US Time Zone that will be available via the interweb here: http://www.wmwmsalem.com/?fbclid=IwAR3h54TA_EezZF7NfLgcVN4OC_HSx-IzP8tNbNwTrlv5Lv0rf6i8J5ZX3D8

Who knows what I might say after this capful of Blue Magoo.

Cheers FCers

wushuliu

Live. Die. Repeat.
Thats exactly my case. But isn't that cheating ? Does it work to have good karma ? :hmm: maybe ill give it to my wife whom I already gave a M 18...

When I got the second M19 for my buddy I did it because he's one of my best friends and love and karma was already on mind. So when I saw the Karma surprise, it felt like an affirmation I was on the right track. Not sure how that is a cheat. I'm not going to force myself to give it away. When the time is right for any and all of my vapcaps to move along, it'll happen.

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
I first discovered vaping through nicotine vaporizers (ecigs). It was how I quit smoking cigarettes after about 15 years of smoking and numerous other attempts. It 's healthier than smoking. So, I don't mind being associated with it. And I still try to convince cigarette smokers to switch to vaping all the time. I don't even use nicotine vaporizers any more. I didn't even intend to quit using them. My box mod broke one day after I'd been into the hobby and hadn't smoked in a couple years, and I couldn't afford to replace it then...then a few weeks later I realized that the cravings weren't there like when I quit smoking, and I got into other hobbies where I decided I'd rather spend my money on. But it was the only way I was successful at quitting smoking after many previous attempts over the years. So I have that to thank for it.

So, I understand your concern, but I also can't help but to want to support that market as well, and I myself don't really mind being in some way associated with it sometimes. It's basically exactly the same process as a wax pen.

Anyway. My apologies for dragging way off-topic. I'll shut up now. Just needed to vent about it.

Totally agree with you!

Returning to VAPCAM "M", the most interesting thing for me is the independence from the batteries and electricity.

Ramahs

Had to stalk my postal worker this morning, but I finally received my spikey stem from Glass Charlie.
The world has been made right again :tup:

It fits my Ti tips great. It does not fit my 2017 M steel tip.
Yes, it looks fragile, as the glass is not very thick. Though, I didn't expect it to be thicker than this for the price I paid. It's definitely good quality for that price.

It does what it's supposed to do, cooling the vapor a bit better than a recular condenser/stem combo. The front half gets a bit hot after a couple of consecutive heat cycles, but there is still plenty of room to hold onto it comfortably. Though, this is the XXL length, and it makes me feel like I don't want to get the shorter ones for that reason (maybe the XL, but definitely not the shortest one). I may not want to go through more than three heat cycles without letting it rest to cool for a few minutes.

But overall I'm happy with my purchase. It's really light with the Ti tip and feels good in the hands. Of course glass always gives the most unadulterated flavor, and I think it feels the best on the lips as well. Though, I'll probably get a spare when I have some extra money in case I drop this one.

I shall have to use it with my Woodscents log next! :razz:

Full-Size-Render.jpg

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Glad you finally got it.
That missing oring on the steel tip always make me nervous when mating with glass. I think that is what ended up ruining my DDave wands. (Not really missing, just differently configured) I don't really understand why it is different.

Last edited:

yeswecann

No I don't. That was just a random pic I found searching for "pill fob"

However, I kinda like this one. It's titanium (half the weight of steel, and stronger), and it has the threads on the outside of the container part:

https://trailssupply.com/product/ti-edc-titanium-biocompatible-keychain-pill-fob/

TI-EDC-Titanium-Biocompatible-Keychain-Pill-Fob-0.jpg
TI-EDC-Titanium-Biocompatible-Keychain-Pill-Fob-0-0.jpg

Here's an Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CQHF1HM/?tag=trailssupply-20
I may have found the one! Stainless, to match my 19 M and new Silo, threads on the outside and three compartments. 3.5 inches. Thanks for directing me on this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D51M1Q7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A3067FOP068WT&th=1

The tips have a 10mm outside diameter and could easily fit into your link.
Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Anyone know if you can just use a lighter to heat up a block of bees wax enough to be able to the use your finger to smear it on a NonaVong/Dynastash wooden body? Or do you need some oil mixed in so it doesn't just dry up on the body afterwards? (not sure that even happens, just wondering)

3dfx-glide,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

Ramahs

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Had to stalk my postal worker this morning, but I finally received my spikey stem from Glass Charlie.
The world has been made right again :tup:

Yes, it looks fragile, as the glass is not very thick. Though, I didn't expect it to be thicker than this for the price I paid. It's definitely good quality for that price.

It does what it's supposed to do, cooling the vapor a bit better than a recular condenser/stem combo. The front half gets a bit hot after a couple of consecutive heat cycles, but there is still plenty of room to hold onto it comfortably. Though, this is the XXL length, and it makes me feel like I don't want to get the shorter ones for that reason (maybe the XL, but definitely not the shortest one). I may not want to go through more than three heat cycles without letting it rest to cool for a few minutes.

But overall I'm happy with my purchase. It's really light with the Ti tip and feels good in the hands. Of course glass always gives the most unadulterated flavor, and I think it feels the best on the lips as well. Though, I'll probably get a spare when I have some extra money in case I drop this one.

I shall have to use it with my Woodscents log next! :razz:

Full-Size-Render.jpg

I have the XL equivalent size one and the body does get warm but not hot to the touch. Personally I think the XL is just the right size for me.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Squiby to the rescue again. I've been struggling with my vapcaps the past 6 months. Just haven't been enjoying them. I've been using them exclusively through J-Hooks, and a variety of anhydrous water pieces on Water Wands. And I just kept coughing up my brains. Given how few brain cells I have this was more than a bit disconcerting.

But I love this community of consumers and love the company and most of the 3rd party vendors that service our little slice of heaven. And that's why I've been so quiet. I didn't want to say anything negative.

Yesterday around dinner-time with guests, I really didn't have time to use either of my Arizer session vapes or my Vapwood on-demand vape. But I did have time for a vapcap.

So I said to myself, "Fuck it man. Give it another shot. This time use that wonderful @stardustsailor vapcap you were gifted, and use Squiby's mouthpull technique. And heat it up closer to the tip and not the digger-end." So that's what I did with a coarse grind of some Jack Herer. And I was blown away.

All is right for me again in the Dynaverse.

And if anyone's interested I'll be doing a radio interview at Salem State University at 4pm Eastern US Time Zone that will be available via the interweb here: http://www.wmwmsalem.com/?fbclid=IwAR3h54TA_EezZF7NfLgcVN4OC_HSx-IzP8tNbNwTrlv5Lv0rf6i8J5ZX3D8

Who knows what I might say after this capful of Blue Magoo.

Cheers FCers
The "M" is very amazing!
U have one?

Greenleaf88

Hello dynaverse im in need of your help and have a few questions? I have owned a 2018 m for a year now and absolutley love it bought a induction heater and everything.
So I won my fantasy this year and the winnings and told myself I will buy myself a Omni VonG since I always found it the most eye catching.

I have noticed over the last week that I am able to get bigger clouds from my M than the Omni. Is this a normal thing? I have been letting the cap click once on heat up cuz that worked best on the m.

If u order the Omni VonG of DynaVap does it come with the spinning mouthpiece on it already?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The Omni doesn't have a spinning mouthpiece because turning the MP is how you adjust the special Omni condenser.

There is really no reason to get better clouds from the M other than not having the Omni dialed in yet. The 2 tips should be very similar in cloudage, tho the different metals will make the manner of getting them slightly different. The Steel (M) tip holds heat longer, for example, and the Ti (Omni) heats and cools faster. You have to play with them to get them right, but once you do they are very consistent.

Catweasel

Managed to get my 2019 M and Dynacoil a little earlier than expected today! (Along with some Karma)

At the base of one side of the digger outer part of the cap of my new 2019 M, there's a little bit of metal sticking out that looks like it's part of a not completely trimmed tiny strip of extra metal that isn't there on the other side, nor have I seen it on my 2017 M or the Karma M I got with this. Looks like a small machining defect or something, but anyway it should be safe to try and pull it off of the cap, right? It sliced my finger when I first handled the cap so I don't wanna leave it be.
image.png

It's hard to get it to show up in the photo but it looks like if I could get a grip around the part coming up I could pull down and get all the extra stuff removed, but I wouldn't want it to just start tearing the cap, either, nor make things sharper than they already are. Doesn't seem to affect the function in any way.

Ramahs

Managed to get my 2019 M and Dynacoil a little earlier than expected today! (Along with some Karma)

At the base of one side of the digger outer part of the cap of my new 2019 M, there's a little bit of metal sticking out that looks like it's part of a not completely trimmed tiny strip of extra metal that isn't there on the other side, nor have I seen it on my 2017 M or the Karma M I got with this. Looks like a small machining defect or something, but anyway it should be safe to try and pull it off of the cap, right? It sliced my finger when I first handled the cap so I don't wanna leave it be.
image.png

It's hard to get it to show up in the photo but it looks like if I could get a grip around the part coming up I could pull down and get all the extra stuff removed, but I wouldn't want it to just start tearing the cap, either, nor make things sharper than they already are. Doesn't seem to affect the function in any way.

I’m not even seeing it. What am I missing?

Top Bottom