Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Interesting thought. It had not occurred to me, a vapcap noob.

Not a Vapcap specific issue, but it's ground cannabis specific issue, no matter what vaporizer you'd be using it with.

I just edited my last post and added a pic to show what I meant see that:

I don't like that the lid threads are on the inside of the container with that one. I would think you'd be constantly having to clean the threads as kief naturally finds it's way straight into the grooves.

I would want something where the threads are on the outside of the container part.

This is what I mean by threads on the outside of the container part:
mini_titanium_titaniym_pill_fob.jpg

wushuliu

Live. Die. Repeat.
When I ordered my M19 I decided to order an additional one to give away to my best friend who has yet to try a vapcap. So I consider the Karma a surprise gift to myself!

And I just want to say how much I love this company and its products. I consider George the Steve Jobs of the vape world.

Ramahs

Ramahs

Congrats. I was hoping to have mine today as well, but shit, I guess I wont have mine till Monday.

The tracking showed it arrived at my local post office early in the AM hours this morning.
It updated to "Out for Delivery" at about 9:45am, and it still says out for delivery now well into the afternoon.
I waited and eventually went ahead and checked my mailbox, which contained today's mail, but not my package from Glass Charlie.
I guess the mail delivery person must have overlooked it :cry: :bang:
(sorry, but I don't have anyone else to vent to about it right now, except for you people here)

**update edit**
Now I'm really annoyed. I just received a notification from the post office that they tried to deliver it 20-minutes ago, but "no authorized recipient available", and that they left a note...and I've been in my living room, 15 feet away from the front door with an actual view out the window where I'd see a usps vehicle if they pulled up in the driveway. They never attempted delivery.

Now I have to either reschedule for next Saturday (it's the only day I won't be at work during delivery hours), or pick it up at the post office (also only open when I'm at work, and I don't have a vehicle to go during lunch). Also, I just checked and there is no note on or around my door/porch, nor is there a note in my mailbox...and I don't even know if they'll let me pick up a package without the failed delivery note.

Shitty delivery person I have. :bang::bang::bang:

Okay, so I have an update on this. Three days later, the crumpled up note that they supposedly left on my door showed up in my mailbox. They wouldn't let me redirect the package anywhere, and they wouldn't let me approve them leaving it by my door or in my mailbox because it has to be signed for...So, earlier this week I regrettably rescheduled for them to redeliver on the 6th (tomorrow). Well, guess what, there was a note in my mailbox that I just discovered which says that they attempted redelivery today, and it was the final attempt. And the damn tracking website doesn't say anything about an attempted redelivery today and that it's still scheduled for the redelivery tomorrow.

Fuck these people. I may have to re-order a Glass Charlie stem sent to a friend's house from Vgoodies, and just say goodbye to the $40 this one cost with shipping. My mail people are garbage.

Funny...I get my neighbors packages (that were addressed to places up to a couple blocks away. Completely different address) in my box all the time as well.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Vaping is still largely an unknown. Strange but true. It irritates me when I read articles on consuming cannabis whether recreational or medical and the reference is almost always about it being smoked.
On a similar front, I get so annoyed that “vaping” has become synonymous with ecigs. And there have been a lot of negative studies on ecigs, but they are always referred to as Vaping. It’s tough to differentiate the two with people who don’t have knowledge. Which means it is going to be that much harder to educate people on the benefits.

Ramahs

On a similar front, I get so annoyed that “vaping” has become synonymous with ecigs. And there have been a lot of negative studies on ecigs, but they are always referred to as Vaping. It’s tough to differentiate the two with people who don’t have knowledge. Which means it is going to be that much harder to educate people on the benefits.

I first discovered vaping through nicotine vaporizers (ecigs). It was how I quit smoking cigarettes after about 15 years of smoking and numerous other attempts. It 's healthier than smoking. So, I don't mind being associated with it. And I still try to convince cigarette smokers to switch to vaping all the time. I don't even use nicotine vaporizers any more. I didn't even intend to quit using them. My box mod broke one day after I'd been into the hobby and hadn't smoked in a couple years, and I couldn't afford to replace it then...then a few weeks later I realized that the cravings weren't there like when I quit smoking, and I got into other hobbies where I decided I'd rather spend my money on. But it was the only way I was successful at quitting smoking after many previous attempts over the years. So I have that to thank for it.

So, I understand your concern, but I also can't help but to want to support that market as well, and I myself don't really mind being in some way associated with it sometimes. It's basically exactly the same process as a wax pen.

Anyway. My apologies for dragging way off-topic. I'll shut up now. Just needed to vent about it.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Ramahs don’t give up the ship, Saturday should be a good day (unless
They are dicks) today and you should finally get your Cool Charlie glass stem.

Be extra vigilant, as the glass wall is fragile, and as @ataxian will
Agree, glass can self destruct.

Just got an invoice paid, for some glass cooling stem/bodies from
Monkeyhouse Glass, should be another interesting take on glass cooling stems.

Good thing is that he is in state. So, no prolong, stressful waiting. :wave:

Ramahs

Monkeyhouse Glass, should be an interesting take on glass cooling stems.

Yeah. I've calmed down a bit now. Going to call the when they open

roonsy

I've found this to be a bit of a problem too. In discussions with friends etc I have a hard time saying I 'vape' my weed, because whenever anyone hears the word they immediately think of ecigs and people that do tricks etc. I feel like weed vaping needs another word/category... but it is what it is, I guess?

On another note, it looks like my M19 will get here before the order I placed weeks before it. That order got lost in a sorting facility (called the postage company and it will get to me soon, so it is ok). So I should have a bunch of shiny new toys around the same time... fun! :lol:

Sativapo

When I ordered my M19 I decided to order an additional one to give away to my best friend who has yet to try a vapcap. So I consider the Karma a surprise gift to myself!

And I just want to say how much I love this company and its products. I consider George the Steve Jobs of the vape world.
Thats exactly my case. But isn't that cheating ? Does it work to have good karma ? :hmm: maybe ill give it to my wife whom I already gave a M 18...

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
What's the difference between 2018 and 2019 version?
Lots of differences. It might be easier to watch the DynaVap live where they release the 2019 m, but in case you don’t have access to YouTube:

Notches at the tip with a new groove pattern for better airflow, improved spin section grip texture with additional differential texture beyond the grip to alert the user they are close to the hot part of the tip, completely re-worked air port ergonomics making the airport acquisition faster and easier, rocker opposite the airport to allow easier feathering of the airport, slight changes to finish, and cap engraving.

Some of the 2019 m pre-orders came with an extra 2018 m engraved with the word karmavap, meant to be given away to someone who needs a vaporizer in their life.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Monkeyhouse Glass, should be another interesting take on glass cooling stems.

I love glass!☘️

Top Bottom