WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
aca6w6.jpg

Finally got something worthy of applying to the DynaCoil...my 'trate' supply has seen better days, so it's always a treat to find some, though sometimes the reasonable price is elusive!

It works...but practice is going to be required if it is going to beat my favorite method: hemp fiber, inverted on j-hook with the PSM as the heating source...you can hit it while its heating, as soon as you feel the big rip coming...let off the portside... makes me want to pass out just thinking about it. :mmmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey guys I goofed ordering a spacer for my dhgate mobious. I obviously don’t know how to word it. I have the vong. The bubbler is 18 mm. I want it to be 14mm. Thanks in advance
Sounds like you need an 18MM male to 14MM female GonG (Glass on Glass) adapter.

Basically this: https://www.smokecartel.com/products/sleek-and-simple-male-to-female-adapter

AMF-0_360x.jpg
So, I call that a 18mm to 14mm reducer or low profile adapter and it works great in most circumstances. In others you may need a different kind of adapter that extends the distance between the joint and the glass. Here is an example:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/14mm-Femal...826612&hash=item2870325117:g:B-wAAOSwHcpasDvb
25qrpk5.jpg

A reducer will usually work fine with a VapCap, but other combinations may need a taller adapter...

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I wanted to share the details of my custom Portside Mini build using a Pelican 1030 case with a 2200 mAh 50C battery which should be good for ~30 bowls.

Parts (did not use the foam):

vIBAsS4.jpg

I started by removing the rubber lining and dry fitting and decided to have the coil exit the side of the case:

wKjNhTT.jpg

Next I used a high temp (900) soldering iron with an old tip to melt a hole in the case:

ggQwdtE.jpg

I would alternate melting and larger and larger circles and then cutting off the extra with a box cutter blade:

cb4C2ZV.jpg

It's a slow and tedious process, here is the final hole and switch, the glass is protected by the plastic case:

sEnQnNY.jpg

And the other end hides the battery tester and charging port:

JamnjTl.jpg

I installed some small rubber feet so it won't slide around while inserting the vape:

A53zWOO.jpg

Here are the internals all installed:

Ms8kgfL.jpg

I then carefully cut the rubber lining so I could install the seal:

ItNBDl4.jpg

I then trimmed about a 3/4 of an inch from the rubber lining so I could flip it over and cover the internals:

Bt6EStp.jpg

There is enough room to store your vape inside the case, or the charger:

EWA1LKe.jpg

I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

Now I just need my new 2019 M to ship ;)
As you may have seen if you looked back at this post, IMGUR is broken (intentionally) on this website and your pics are invisible without additional effort. Any other image hosting site works fine. tinypic, imgbb, postimage, for example work without issue.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
As you may have seen if you looked back at this post, IMGUR is broken (intentionally) on this website and your pics are invisible without additional effort. Any other image hosting site works fine. tinypic, imgbb, postimage, for example work without issue.
This explains what happened to me earlier...
What is this: additional effort you speak of?

I could use tiny pic, but it requires extra effort.

Does this mean that all the old pictures I've posted here are gone?

On another note... watching the oil wick into the coil is the part of the process that has the highest visual therapeutic effect for me.

2w5q80p.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If you reply to a post that includes an imgur image you can usually see the image in the reply window. Has to do with it appearing in your temp folder I think. If you don't know that trick the image isn't viewable. This is really fucked behavior on IMGURs part, and I refuse to jump their hoops. It is simple enough to use another hoster...
Your photos still exist on their site, you just can't make them viewable on FC. So fuck them and use another hoster going forward...

Last edited:

odc57

I wanted to share the details of my custom Portside Mini build using a Pelican 1030 case with a 2200 mAh 50C battery which should be good for ~30 bowls.

Parts list:

Bare Bone Kit from Pipes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_202eBzWeF7rkTjqV5sWumPxtbSNtfjqOZEs1i9d16k/edit

BareBone Components:
BB-DM (Driver Modular) $30
BB-BH (Battery Harness) $20
BB-HC (Home Charger) $10
BB-T (T type Adapter) $5

Pelican 1030 Micro Case $24: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TOLRC6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2200mAh 3S 50C Lipo Battery $18: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077P73SDS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tiny Rubber Feet $5: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XCNM69B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Total: $112 + shipping

Build time: ~ an hour

Tools: soldering iron, razor bad, glue, scissors

Parts (did not use the foam):

vIBAsS4.jpg

I started by removing the rubber lining and dry fitting and decided to have the coil exit the side of the case:

wKjNhTT.jpg

Next I used a high temp (900) soldering iron with an old tip to melt a hole in the case:

ggQwdtE.jpg

I would alternate melting and larger and larger circles and then cutting off the extra with a box cutter blade:

cb4C2ZV.jpg

It's a slow and tedious process, here is the final hole and switch, the glass is protected by the plastic case:

sEnQnNY.jpg

And the other end hides the battery tester and charging port:

JamnjTl.jpg

I installed some small rubber feet so it won't slide around while inserting the vape:

A53zWOO.jpg

Here are the internals all installed:

Ms8kgfL.jpg

I then carefully cut the rubber lining so I could install the seal:

ItNBDl4.jpg

I then trimmed about a 3/4 of an inch from the rubber lining so I could flip it over and cover the internals:

Bt6EStp.jpg

There is enough room to store your vape inside the case, or the charger:

EWA1LKe.jpg

I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

Now I just need my new 2019 M to ship ;)

Thanks, @Slickwilly! Ordered one from Vgoodiez,
their instruction said to specify the length size small, medium, or long;—however, in item description, it showed “small” as the only option at the time my order was placed.

Somewhat confusing. We will see.

Medium would be best (for me) in terms of length, and ergonomics. (They would have done better to have called the small as “regular”.) YMMV

(Mailed from Georgia! Woo-hoo! Shipped across the pond, only to sit in ISC O’Hare is like waiting for Hell to freeze over! Move over, Dante.) :myday:

ifpcuh.jpg

@Ramahs , the ISC outside of O’Hare moves international mailing like molasses. It has been known to
Sit on parcels for days on end. They do eventually move the packages, much to the
Delight of the overstressed recipient. :wave:

Has anyone used the Little Bandit from Sneaky Pete’s. Water Tool for the DynaVap ??? Thinking about getting one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@odc57, I have puffitup's version of the Little Bandit. Cheaper & no ship. I don't like it. IMO, a 10mm joint coupled with M, Omni & spinning mps whether wood or ti stinks because it don't seat together well. The only mp that does couple well is phattpiggie's this:

1546718759540.jpg

And it only holds 2 oz. of water max & is tough to empty completely. I'm glad I went cheap as it's collecting dust.

@WakeAndVape, use postimage.com, imgbb.com, tinypic.com or any pic hosting service of your choosing, except imgur.com

My votes for postimage.org because it's super easy to use & can upload multiple pics at one time.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-to-post-pics-using-postimage-org.34584/pics

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-sandbox-make-test-posts-here.

Chose

Well called my doctor today and he said I've got something nice for you THAI I said bring it here looks great
I untied all the red cotton a nice amount of herb I've not seen this for a very long time can't wait to throw this in the vapcap really excited
Sorry for the strange post but I'm a old school guy who loves them land race strains

Last edited:

odc57

@odc57, I have puffitup's version of the Little Bandit. Cheaper & no ship. I don't like it. IMO, a 10mm joint coupled with M, Omni & spinning mps whether wood or ti stinks because it don't seat together well. The only mp that does couple well is phattpiggie's this:

1546718759540.jpg

And it only holds 2 oz. of water max & is tough to empty completely. I'm glad I went cheap as it's collecting dust.

@WakeAndVape, use postimage.com, imgbb.com, tinypic.com or any pic hosting service of your choosing, except imgur.com

My votes for postimage.org because it's super easy to use & can upload multiple pics at one time.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-to-post-pics-using-postimage-org.34584/pics

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-sandbox-make-test-posts-here.

I was wondering about the seal, it did not look so good in his videos. I real like your phattpiggies stem... Wow. How do you get one ?
Ty... :leaf:

Maninthemachine

This explains what happened to me earlier...

I could use tiny pic, but it requires extra effort.

On another note... watching the oil wick into the coil is the part of the process that has the highest visual therapeutic effect for me.

2w5q80p.jpg
Does t work it all upside down in a induction heater ?

Majordude2626

I don’t know about the micro bandit, but the seal is fine works fine on my Omni xl. I’ve got 14mm vong, Dave’s custom water wand, 18mm Ed’s tnt vong, a phat piggie piece and those are all good. I use those with larger glass, I may break out at night, but during the day lil bandit rules.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So, I call that a 18mm to 14mm reducer or low profile adapter and it works great in most circumstances. In others you may need a different kind of adapter that extends the distance between the joint and the glass. Here is an example:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/14mm-Femal...826612&hash=item2870325117:g:B-wAAOSwHcpasDvb
25qrpk5.jpg

A reducer will usually work fine with a VapCap, but other combinations may need a taller adapter...

You're right, and I thought about posting one of those as well. However, I do have the same glass piece they said they have, and the reducer will totally work with a vong without adding any unnecessary height.

Not in the slightest. You can still see imgr pics people post here. It just takes a couple more mouse clicks.
However, I have a couple browser extensions that cause imgr pics to display just fine. And my hover-zoom extension still works with them as well.

But yeah, enough people are annoyed by extra clicks, that it's probably better to just use one of the other sites. I usually use imgebb these days for that very reason. It's only about one extra mouse click more work than when I used imgr. I don't like tinypic at all because there's always a damn captcha.

Chandler

favorite method: hemp fiber, inverted on j-hook with the PSM as the heating source...you can hit it while its heating, as soon as you feel the big rip coming...let off the portside... makes me want to pass out just thinking about it. :mmmm:
:clap::rockon:thank you. My mind melted as I imagined trying out this concentrate technique later tonight!!
Hemp/cotton users how much cotton are you using and are you reusing or one time than discard?

Has anyone used the Little Bandit from Sneaky Pete’s

They have the Little Bandit and the Micro Bandit. Which one would you get ???

I watched Pete's latest vid this morning, talking about bubblers. Reminded me I had also bought a micro bandit. At first use months ago I didn't like it. I was also a glass/water noob. Still am. But after watching the video I resurrected it. Rinsed it out. Followed Pete's instructions on water level etc... Psm, took first draw, the vapor was the smoothest I've felt yet. I blew the biggest cloud I've blown from vc. Straight to the head! One more click. Final draw..

The unexpected intensity of the buzz almost ruined my morning. Lol.
Couldn't concentrate on shit. Daydreaming.

It amazes me still sometimes. We really get super buzzed off of .1's! My friends don't get it. I don't mind. I don't smoke and I dont share with them.

@Summer mine also has a perfect seal.

I've definitely awoken to water n glass. (figuratively and literally).
I like the small orb looking one Pete uses.

@odc57 if you need stealth go smallest. If you want the most cooling go bigger. I can't wait to go bigger

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Ramahs wha you mean by “I don't like tinypic at all because there's always a damn captcha.”

Noticed that images can be posted without signing in to one’s account, but those become part of
The public domain, I bet. Nice catch.

BTW, did you get your Glass Charlie cooling stems. Mine is at the local snail mail facility, 2B
Delivered this morning. I am psyched, hoping that it will help tame the flame from some of my VapCaps.

Choo-Choo Charlie, babes!

Have you noticed that glass blowers began making the inverted glass spiked stem after
ELV8R came out with their heaters.....

2ilin82.jpg

Hehe, ELV8R here

k051qx.jpg

Top Bottom