stark1

Lonesome Planet
Thank you.

It was $265.00 total.

You must be doing something right! Wink. Wink! :love:

Congrats. I was hoping to have mine today as well, but shit, I guess I wont have mine till Monday.

The tracking showed it arrived at my local post office early in the AM hours this morning.
It updated to "Out for Delivery" at about 9:45am, and it still says out for delivery now well into the afternoon.
I waited and eventually went ahead and checked my mailbox, which contained today's mail, but not my package from Glass Charlie.
I guess the mail delivery person must have overlooked it :cry: :bang:
(sorry, but I don't have anyone else to vent to about it right now, except for you people here)

**update edit**
Now I'm really annoyed. I just received a notification from the post office that they tried to deliver it 20-minutes ago, but "no authorized recipient available", and that they left a note...and I've been in my living room, 15 feet away from the front door with an actual view out the window where I'd see a usps vehicle if they pulled up in the driveway. They never attempted delivery.

Now I have to either reschedule for next Saturday (it's the only day I won't be at work during delivery hours), or pick it up at the post office (also only open when I'm at work, and I don't have a vehicle to go during lunch). Also, I just checked and there is no note on or around my door/porch, nor is there a note in my mailbox...and I don't even know if they'll let me pick up a package without the failed delivery note.

Shitty delivery person I have. :bang::bang::bang:

To minimize further delay, you can redirect USPS to deliver to your workplace, or to leave
package in your mailbox, with a signed note.

You could also communicate this by phone, as well.

Hope you will get your long awaited Grass Charlie Cooling Stems soon, that is why I balked at ordering
Across the pond. VGoodiez saved me from a lot of unnecessary anxiety, and a sawbux, to boot! :myday:

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You must be doing something right! Wink. Wink! :love:

To minimize further delay, you can redirect USPS to deliver to your workplace, or to leave
package in your mailbox, with a signed note.

You could also communicate this by phone, as well.

Hope you will get your long awaited Grass Charlie Cooling Stems soon, that is why I balked at ordering
Across the pond. VGoodiez saved me from a lot of unnecessary anxiety, and a sawbux, to boot! :myday:

I know.

Though, I wouldn't want to risk a co-worker opening it, so work's not a good idea. I'll be calling them.
I mainly needed to rant because I was rather annoyed that they caused me all this unnecessary trouble and delay, when I know that they did not try to deliver it.

Plus I've had a history of bad service at this address the likes of which I've never had at any other address.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I know.

Though, I wouldn't want to risk a co-worker opening it, so work's not a good idea. I'll be calling them.
I mainly needed to rant because I was rather annoyed that they caused me all this unnecessary trouble and delay, when I know that they did not try to deliver it.

Plus I've had a history of bad service at this address the likes of which I've never had at any other address.[/QUOTE
t

I feel your frustration, Bud. The good thing is that it is so close.... you’ll like the (delicate) stem?

Ran into an anomaly while cleaning the (dirt-tee) winter garden, kinda akin to the glass cooling stem? :razz:

2l8jdzo.jpg

Chandler

@Chandler I medium pack the hemp fiber to 3/4 of the bowls volume, you still want good airflow...and the fiber can be use until it gets hard and crackly or develops an undersired taste, it will usually last me a few days before I get a new piece and you just vape it until the hemp fiber is not sticky.
This method works. Better than my @Squiby coil. Less mess. Hurt my lungs though goin too hard!
Need water/glass.

Now I have to either reschedule for next Saturday
I'm in Canada. We have this thing called *Flex delivery*. Once registered, you can use any post office in the country as a P. O. Box. I never send packages to my home anymore unless it's the only option, just pick em up, and never miss them

tokercoder

Hi. I'm a long-time lurker here and on other vape forums. I decided it's time to (hopefully) make someone's day with my first post.

I just caved and ordered a 2019 M and titanium tip with some other accessories -- my first VapCap.

Now that I've done that, I know for certain that I won't be able to make another purchase I've had my eye on.... a

Green OmniVap XL Titanium

I believe those are thought to be sold out everywhere (apologies if I'm mistaken). However, I did find at least one and possibly more than that at JaneMary's. For anyone in the US, I already checked and the only way you can have it shipped here is to have them send it to a shipping company that will provide a CA address for initial delivery, and will then forward it on to you. I was told that there is no direct shipping from them to the US because it complicates their tax situation.

I hope this info is helpful to someone here. I'm still drooling over the green OmniVap but I know that someday I will get a newer model OmniVap and the M should do me nicely until then.

Cheers,
tokercoder

Mikey

I’ve been holding out for an IH for a while now. Has anyone heard any rumors of 4/20 sales on those from the different talented creators?

Prophecy

Today I pre ordered two of 2019 Ms from vaposhop, one of them will be a birthday present for my brother this will be his first vapcap and vaporizer, hope he will enjoy the ritual and experience with the vapcap :)

I'm self excited for the 2019 M, the new improvements and the new design also on the comparison to my others vapcaps.
Let's see if a karma vape will be there or if that only applies to the direct pre-orders at dynavap.

Prophecy

Thanks @stark1 the hope dies last :)

Have there been any hints about an updated Omnivap? When was the last time it was updated?

Not yet in the last live broadcast george mentied that he will do all 2 years a upgrade for the Omnivap when I have right understand this. The last update in 2017 was the Omni with the facettet body and it was indroduced with the gen 5 TI-Tip. Maybe we will see this year a update, the time will tell.

seki

I’ve been holding out for an IH for a while now. Has anyone heard any rumors of 4/20 sales on those from the different talented creators?

Personally, I wouldn't bank on any sales of this sort. From what I understand, most of the people making these devices are hobbyists and the devices are either made to order, or in relatively small batches. Most don't have large volumes of stock lying around that they're trying to liquidate.

This isn't a guarantee, but if you want a cheaper IH, you might want to wait until Dynavap releases their official one, and depending on how they price it, it may require some of the current makers to adjust their pricing to compete. Also keep in mind, based on the comments from the last Dynavap live, the official unit will be larger than most, if not all of the most popular portables currently available. This also may or may not have an effect on future pricing as well.

For myself, when I first ordered my Portside Mini I did have a moment where I thought to myself "Did I just spend $170 (Canadian dollars) on a lighter?" And while that's being a little reductive, it is pretty much just an expensive lighter. Having said that, it's worth every penny. I bought my first, then purchased a second unit as a backup because I was so enamoured with it. I ended up gifting my backup to a friend, and am planning to purchase a third at some point soon to replace it.

IMHO, given how it totally changes the way you use your Vapcaps, at full price any of the currently available IH's are well worth the investment. If it helps, consider that it will pay for itself with what you save on butane, so in essence, you're basically getting it for free. ;)

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I wanted to preorder a 2019 M, but funds were tight and I waited till the last minute to see if I could squeeze it in, but I can't quite swing it unless I want to eat ramen for a week before next payday.

So, here's to hoping for a similar discount on 4/20

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
How can you clean out finger/grime stains from a NonaVong wood body stem if they don't really come off with scrubbing with a lightly moist paper towel? Would a lightly ISO-soaked q-tip cause damage?

If I scrape at it with my fingernail for a while, gray dirt comes off on the fingernail, but because of all the tiny microscopic ridges in the wood I can't scrape it all away with my fingernail really, it's deep in there, so need some kind of aqueous solution to get in there to dissolve it

ps they're not mine, that's how it arrived new, I just assumed it was a color variation in the wood for the longest time xD

Last edited:
3dfx-glide,
Reactions: ataxian

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Gave my DDave mods and glass Charlie stem a try today. First off Dave’s induction heater mod is wonderful, it makes the Dynavap so plug and play it’s almost scary.

In terms of cooling, neither the vapor cooler v3 nor the glass Charlie truly beat water for me for total coolness of the vapor, but the difference from a basic Dynavap was massive. The great thing about both is that you retain all the flavor of your vaped material, which the water dilutes (pun intended).

I love that the DDave stem catches particulates. Even with Ti screens I sometimes get plant matter in my draws, so Dave’s mod pairs perfectly with my flower tip.

The Glass Charlie stem is spectacular. The tip fit right in with no resistance. The draw was smooth and so full of flavor. Holding it feels like a slim cigarette, streamlined and classy.

These two mods really up the game for Dynavap fans. IMO more so than an induction heater (although I quite like mine!).

Also Dave included a thank you letter along with the receipt and Vgoodiez hand wrote a thank you on their receipt. I feel great about supporting both vendors.

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Gave my DDave mods and glass Charlie stem a try today. First off Dave’s induction heater mod is wonderful, it makes the Dynavap so plug and play it’s almost scary.

In terms of cooling, neither stem truly beat water for me for total coolness of the vapor, but the difference from a basic Dynavap was massive. The great thing about both is that you retain all the flavor of your vaped material.

I love that the DDave stem catches particulates. Even with Ti screens I sometimes get plant matter in my draws, so Dave’s mod pairs perfectly with my flower tip.

The Glass Charlie stem is spectacular. The tip fit right in with no resistance. The draw was smooth and so full of flavor. Holding it feels like a slim cigarette, streamlined and classy.

These two mods really up the game for Dynavap fans. IMO more so than an induction heater (although I quite like mine!).

Also Dave included a thank you letter along with the receipt and Vgoodiez hand wrote a thank you on their receipt. I feel great about supporting both vendors.
What DDave stem are you talking about? The water wand? But you say it doesn’t beat water, and that it catches particulates, so I’m baffled.

Top Bottom