EVlL 55

Hello everyone
...earlier I posted some info about cleaning my coil.
I mentioned I used needle nose pliers & a torch.
I should have been more clear in that a “torch” meant the torch lighter I’m using w/ my cap...NOT a Blazer big shot or the like...im pretty confident given the thinness of the coil it would bite the dust.
Also,..I put 2 types of product thru it initially...did it need cleaning? Nahh. I was just curious is all.
I get great results from the coil...I honestly wasn’t expecting much but Iv yet to get a burnt taste or anything but incredible flavor and full clouds...

...in all honesty I had pretty much given up on putting my concentrates thru vapes simply because my nail is overwhelmingly better...IMO,...but this little coil is ingenious...it’s up there w/ a good low temp dab,..by going 4 seconds past the click,..on mine.

Hippie

Normal VAT @ 20% on the whole order and the shipping
+ an £8 admin fee for Royal Mail

DynaVap don't/can't lie on the customs value declaration like the Chinese sellers do as they can be easily traced and held accountable.

When the postie drops the "fee to pay" card through your door, on the website it'll say "out for delivery" then "attempted delivery" sooooooo :) if you were so inclined you could go on the website and maybe book a redilivery of the fictitious attempted delivery and see what happens :D

Mr Turnip

I managed to make some rosin.........

So I want to try the dynacoil and the main UK stockist could be waiting a while I'm not bothered about saving a few quid to be honest I like to support the headonist club as he's a really sound bloke but I also don't want to be bent over by customs I'll most likely wait.

And I thought while I bought a coil I'd buy an Omni XL and a wooden mouthpiece for my vong

ChheCh

Last edited:

Dynalowrider

Now I'm not a tree hugger, though I am probably qualified to stand-by for the guy that is. I recently read about the number of straws that wind up in the ocean. Well, I ordered some stainless steel drinking straws. Included was four (4) silicone washers to be put on the straws so you wouldn't lose them out of SS cups like "Yeti".
Being 1/16th inch thick it was perfect for covering the airport. The airport location puts the washer on the top of the 14mm to seal it for use with glass. I use "Hookah Grommets" in my 14mm joints, and the VC mouthpiece falls below the small end of the grommet. Pull the VC up slightly get a mini shotgun as the small part of the mp passes the grommet small end.
I know pictures would explain better, but I don't do pictures. Think about it, exercise your imagination. Doc

GtrBob

htbcch.jpg

Those beautiful mouthpieces always remind me of Bizzaro Superman's vape.

bizarro_dishes.jpg

stark1

Lonesome Planet
While Puffitup has unparalleled CS, because they are a retailer, the inventory from DV
Is almost current. Almost.

The most recent caps, AFAIK, are numbered:

1zr0v2u.jpg

Regarding @ataxian, he is a stubborn one. Righteously proud?
He seemto have been using *Teflon* tape as O-rings? Torching Teflon is something, inhaling
Teflon fumes is less than healthy? :hmm:

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

On holidays in The Netherlands. One big advantage is that I can take the VC and herbs with me without worrying about stuff being confiscated or other (worse) consequences.

Herbs? Check!
Lighter? Check!
Dynastash? Check!

Wait...an empty dynastash, no VC! :bang: It's t-break time, even no microdosing for me.

Every time I use my VapCap, my piggy bank seems to be getting phatt-er,
Gunner run run run and get some shatter

98djxl.jpg
:D:tup:

CVC4455

George said he only made a few. I'm aware of three, I think, out in the wild. Because there are very limited quantities and not easily obtained, as they are not sold but rather awarded; such as the prize for the Haiku contest, they are sought after. The material is sterling silver, a precious metal mouthpiece, made for the sake of it.
htbcch.jpg

Thanks, now I really want one too! I'll just add it to my long list of DynaVap things I want.

Chandler

Hmm. Durban poison live resin on deck. Organic cotton. First concentrate session with vapcap... I wasn't blown away by the flavor first off. It tasted like those distillate cartridges. Strong flavour yes, but more unlike flowers and more like something chemical... Purchased from a recommended reputable source... The effects I thought were 'ok', nothing crazy... Second session I loaded up a piece of cotton with triple my first dose... Woke up this morning with that session the first thing on my mind. Clearly did the trick. I can't remember.

I think I'll wait for 420 or a sale before I grab a dynacoil, but I'm curious to try this live resin without the cotton... If i get the opportunity I'll jimmy rig a S&B concentrate pad Ala @Squiby method!

Personally, I hope not all resin tastes like this. I don't think rosin will taste anything like this resin?

Jethro

All I do is take a domed screen, the kind I have for my Solo stems, and I ball up the screen and stuff it in the end of the vapcap. Then I make a little indentation in teh very end. Smear a little concentrate on it and good to go!

Top Bottom