stark1

Lonesome Planet
Glad it wasnt in Berlin, then. Hamburg was a gruff city, I found. Northern, industrial. Not
Like Bavaria. München.

Will you be able to collect personal insurance for your loss. Prolly not on your aromatherapy
AKA, vapor devices?

So sorry. No one should have that kind of experience. The trauma.

Have been thinking about going on vacation, Iceland seems to be a safe place. Staycation? :goon:

Last edited:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@danielj please know my view!
CANNABIS is harmless.
RELIGION POISON’S everything.

FACTS R truth.
FAITH is wishing.

“M” is 4 medical or recreational needs!
That is my opinion man : JEFF BRIGES said it in The BIG LEBOWSKI!

dear Ataxian
I am unclear as to why you think I "need to know your view". We have not exchanged a single word in this forum. As your statements are mostly off topic for this area of the forum, I will reply only this one time. Ponder or ignore, as you wish.

1 I am grateful for the cannabis...as a legally blind person, it helps keep my ocular pressure down. FWI, for ocular pressure, avoid strains that contain substantial amounts of CBD. studies are showing cbd increases pressure. However, cannabis is not benefitial in all ways and in all cases. FC forum was created to combat the hazards of combustion, after all. Also, I know a wonderful woman who cannot tolerate cannabis at all... she literally has serious psychotic reactions.
2 the benefits and counterindications of religious belief, institutions, and practice are not so simplistic. Bad people have poisoned religion, and bad religion has poisoned people. Good religion has helped many bad people become good, and many good people ... "goodier". I am retired from church and religione, but have multiple degree in the subject, and a lifetime of experience working within, and around, that context. I know the good and bad of it.

that is all I have to say My apologies to the Moderators for this offtopic post
blessings danielj

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I believe @ataxian loves "cage fighting" and sometimes.... he gets it! :rofl:
I like a “M” and I’m a atheist!
Spent a good part of my life deluded with a false belief.
CANNABIS 2-me is wonderful?
Religion is a POISON!

Enough said!

Sorry 2 offend you snow flakes?
I’m dead & in jail!

Reason is not the theme here!

CANNABIS & da BIBLE R not compatible according to knowledge!

I wonder if religion cures BLINDNESS?

CANNABIS attracts DELUSIONAL thinking as well as LOGICAL thinking!
Sorry 4 my interruption

MIKI Dora was right!
DAVID HUMME makes more sense than BRONZE AGE MENTALITY?
CARL SAGAN even if he is dead makes more sense than the PEANUT GALLERY.

CAGE fighting is fun 4 some?
@Campos U get my point!

Alexis

I just received my first j-hook in the mail today. I love it:
IMG-0204.jpg

That looks rather like my TAG Jhook? I think it is the same, maybe yours is 14 mm by look of the VonG. I never used mine a lot yet. I can't remember exactly but I think maybe I wasn't getting a perfect seal with my original 18mm Blackwood Ed's Tnt Vong which I bought with my omni in 2016.

This j-hook has very thick glass which definitely helps to cool the vapor even more than normal. Im gonna have to dig it out now I have seen it again.

StringTheorista

85590678-5-FFA-4-A9-F-BC2-E-225-D3-BA28154.jpg

Ceci n’est pas une pipe.

Top to bottom:18mm Cane-Gun j-hook. Huge air capacity, great cooling, best of all self-supporting because it has feet.

14mm Grav Labs j-hook (bought with my Lotus). I fear cracking it when I set it down, so added some o-rings to keep the glass and table top separated.

10mm mini j-hook (acquired as freebie from Sneaky Pete’s when I bought the Miqro). This one has received the most use recently. Doesn’t cool as much as the larger pieces but I enjoy seeing the vapor exiting the mouthpiece. Plus, I can hold it in my mouth while I use both hands to heat the vapcap.

Last edited:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I was thinking late last night about the way cool design "the '19 M" that @Wittgenstein discussed on pg 1455.

I think I have a concept on how to make an internal part that will engage the variable verticle slots. I need to research for applicable tidbits, and if sucessful, ask @ Wittgenstein for permission. I think the Dynavap omni approach is most sublime, but personal financial restraints appky...and anyway, I love figuring out different ways to accomplish a goal

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That'll be enough of that, @ataxian. This is not a thread to discuss religion - it's the vapcap thread last time I checked so let's try to stay focused, ok?

Thank you.

:peace:
Sorry @Stu your right vaporizer only!
I now know why I eat at home mostly.
Too hot & the MUSIC very loud at the beach!
I love music but not pop!
The manager of this restaurant is a SHEEP!
Da “M” is the real deal!

MIKI DORA (MALIBU early 60’s) would cringe!
@Baron23 now U know?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
85590678-5-FFA-4-A9-F-BC2-E-225-D3-BA28154.jpg

Ceci n’est pas une pipe.

Top to bottom:18mm Cane-Gun j-hook. Huge air capacity, great cooling, best of all self-supporting because it has feet.

14mm Grav Labs j-hook (bought with my Lotus). I fear cracking it when I set it down, so added some o-rings to keep the glass and table top separated.

10mm mini j-hook (acquired as freebie from Sneaky Pete’s when I bought the Miqro). This one has received the most use recently. Doesn’t cool as much as the larger pieces but I enjoy seeing the vapor exiting the mouthpiece. Plus, I can hold it in my mouth while I use both hands to heat the vapcap.

Love the look of that Cane-Gun. I have that same 14mm Grav labs J hook and use it all the time. Great idea with the rings and I'd recognize that nano sleeve anywhere. Now your J hook glows in the dark ;)

Checked last night to see if there was going to be a live Dynavap show. How do you know which Thursdays? Is it random?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
That looks rather like my TAG Jhook? I think it is the same, maybe yours is 14 mm by look of the VonG. I never used mine a lot yet. I can't remember exactly but I think maybe I wasn't getting a perfect seal with my original 18mm Blackwood Ed's Tnt Vong which I bought with my omni in 2016.

This j-hook has very thick glass which definitely helps to cool the vapor even more than normal. Im gonna have to dig it out now I have seen it again.

Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
https://www.thickassglass.com/products/8-sherlock-arm-18mm?variant=11423355077

I have an 18mm j-hook from somewhere else that should be in my mailbox right now, if I'd get off my ass and go check it.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
M 19 concept - sweet! and way beyond my machining ability you do yourself proud.

the multi slots are for variable carb hole? How about Incorporate a sliding cover to open/close the multi slots?
154bo10.jpg

Modnote: Edited to remove reply from quote tags

That's some Sexy machinning. Is this real. NewVape is going to begin selling dynavap. Which models should we start carrying?

Alexis

That's some Sexy machinning. Is this real. NewVape is going to begin selling dynavap. Which models should we start carrying?
Hi Edwyn. What immediately springs to mind are the 2 best sellers (I think), The Omni and the M.
Definitely any dynavap supplier HAS to offer the M. And the Omni is the top of the line and very sought after. The XL would be my suggestion.
To begin with at least. Of course, you COULD sell ALL of the models! :o

Vaporware

That is not real, but the user who posted it said “Its a solid construction that could actually be made.”

Here are the original posts from page 1455 of this thread.

Hi all, since our beloved device makes it so damn easy to get inspired I'd like to share a new VapCap design I made with the help of an Omni Woody XLS and some conductive substances. It features an anodized piston that can be used with the mouthpiece to dial in one of five color indicated air flow levels. There are three models, PCA (piston controlled air flow, depicted), PCA XL and PCA XLS. The whole design is completely V.A.S. compliant.

DV_VC_PCA.jpg

Let me know what you think. :peace:

Long live Dynavap

This was a response to someone else I didn’t quote who was asking if this was real.

You got it. But its not just a render. Its a solid construction that could actually be made. I am a designer but not a maker. Maybe some makers around here are interested in making it or thinking the design further? :wave:

Thank you all for the good words. Let's see where this leads. :peace:

Ah, yeah, and I really want one too :)

In a later post which seems to be related he talked about a way those carb holes could be adjusted.

I thought about a piston mechanism for an omni. A piece of metal on the MP thread that actually opens and closes the carb (or five small carbs in a row for 'airflow levels', indicated with a colored piston - so you have a visual indicator). from the inside like a valve. But I have no idea if this could be made VAS compliant.

Top Bottom